Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Friends Close To Nina's Ex-boyfriend Reacts To Nina's Live Sex On Bbnaija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Friends Close To Nina's Ex-boyfriend Reacts To Nina's Live Sex On Bbnaija (4171 Views)

Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike / BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex / BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Close To Nina's Ex-boyfriend Reacts To Nina's Live Sex On Bbnaija by pittoilet(f): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
Friends close to nina's ex-bf before bbnaija has reacted to what happened on tv yesterday. They were discussing how his ex-bf Collins would be feeling when he gets the message and the video.

But anyway he has to move on..

http://looknaija.com/2018/02/bbnaija-friends-close-ninas-ex-boyfriend-reacts-ninas-live-sex-bbnaija/

lalasticlala

Re: Friends Close To Nina's Ex-boyfriend Reacts To Nina's Live Sex On Bbnaija by Dontquit: 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
45million will settle d rift.

5 Likes

Re: Friends Close To Nina's Ex-boyfriend Reacts To Nina's Live Sex On Bbnaija by Kenzico(m): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
I feel for Collins right now
Re: Friends Close To Nina's Ex-boyfriend Reacts To Nina's Live Sex On Bbnaija by brightahia(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
person deny wife for just 25million, with 40million I swear she go even Bleep BBNaija join just to win the game

1 Like

Re: Friends Close To Nina's Ex-boyfriend Reacts To Nina's Live Sex On Bbnaija by obinoral1179(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
So El Rufia is suspended by APC......
Re: Friends Close To Nina's Ex-boyfriend Reacts To Nina's Live Sex On Bbnaija by Nicklaus619(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
obinoral1179:
So El Rufia is suspended by APC......

The worst part is that Tottenham played 2-2 those guys no get sense at all,.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Close To Nina's Ex-boyfriend Reacts To Nina's Live Sex On Bbnaija by leejis: 12:59am On Feb 19, 2018
Happy birthday, Chelsea legend Claude Makélélé! 2x Premier League 2x La Liga 2x League Cup 1x FA Cup 1x Ligue 1 1x UCL 1x Intercontinental Cup The mythical tackle of Claude Makelele
Re: Friends Close To Nina's Ex-boyfriend Reacts To Nina's Live Sex On Bbnaija by bro4u: 1:04am On Feb 19, 2018
Gov. Ortom is now one of my favorite, the pace at which that Buhari as$-licker rose from a coward to a courageous man is impressive....
Re: Friends Close To Nina's Ex-boyfriend Reacts To Nina's Live Sex On Bbnaija by Lekan1o1: 3:47am On Feb 19, 2018
hmm
Re: Friends Close To Nina's Ex-boyfriend Reacts To Nina's Live Sex On Bbnaija by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:57am On Feb 19, 2018
what i dont undertsnd is why they are blowing this thing out of proportion as if its a new thing in bbnaija.
Bisola f0ked TTT 3times last year and gave him a soothing blooowjob in a 69 position and people took it normal.
why this double standardness. undecided
Re: Friends Close To Nina's Ex-boyfriend Reacts To Nina's Live Sex On Bbnaija by Teacher1776(m): 5:07am On Feb 19, 2018
I hate voyeurs.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Explain What Shutter Island Is All About ? / Zeeworld: Monday January 21st 2019 Update On ‘twist Of Fate Season 2’ / Download Suspicious Partner Season 01 Episode 10 (korean Tvseries) And Other (K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.