Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,012 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Life Is More Meaningless With God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Is More Meaningless With God (11522 Views)

Is Fasting Without Prayer A Meaningless Exercise? / Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / Life Is Meaningless I Need An Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Emmanystone: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
frank317:

How old are u... another year has goneooo no husband
E pain am.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by frank317: 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
Butterflyleo:

grin cheesy

Anger no gree you type in legible English. So e pain you reach like this? grin

I thought you were pain proof.

Aww... am so pained that i want to strangle myself. Infact i will not eat this night
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by frank317: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Butterflyleo:

It hurt you so bad you had to say it twice lmao grin cheesy

All the questions you ask here against Christianity , liver no gree you ask her and bash her opinions as you freely and cowardly do here grin

I repeat, go and ask your "christian" wife for answers and when she gives them to you, go ahead and bash them as you so enjoy doing here. You fit?

grin cheesy

Na for nairaland you get mouth but in real life in front of a female, liver fail you. Ntoor. A christian woman has tamed you at home grin

Yes na... liver no gree me ask her anything. U want her to divorce me so that i will be single like emmanystone ? Mbanu.

Yesooo na hear i get mouth or is ur omnipresence God not here?

I figure out he will be reading this posts sha?

I was tamed by a love. Something emanny cannot do to any man. Will u not like emmany to tame her own man? No be by prayer oooo
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by superhumanist(m): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Smh too much ignorance is oozing from the pores of your skin. God does not create evil. The hebrew translation reads it as I form the light and create darkness. I make peace and reward for wickedness. I the Lord do these things.

What it means is that God judges and for those who deserve to be punished they get punished as a reward for their evil.

There is no evil in God. If you doubt me. Look up the word "evil" was translated from in the book of Isaiah 45:7 . I remember I gave you this assignment before not even up to 2 weeks ago and the mere fact that you are typing this nonsense again shows you never looked it up do never cured your ignorance. grin

Well you have another chance to redeem yourself.

Ogbeni,

Evil, wickedness, disaster are the common translations in that verse. All it points to is God claiming to create evil.

Go and lie somewhere else
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by frank317: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
Emmanystone:

E pain am.

Go marry!

Butterflylion said u cannot tame a man
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Emmanystone: 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
frank317:

Go marry!

Butterflylion said u cannot tame a man
Didn't you say you were not depressed? Happy people don't react like you do.

3 Likes

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Emmanystone: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
frank317:

Yes na... liver no gree me ask her anything. U want her to divorce me so that i will be single like emmanystone ? Mbanu.

I was tamed by a love. Something emanny cannot do to any man. Will u not like emmany to tame her own man? No be by prayer oooo
Chai. Who marry this child abeg.

The demon inside of you is jealous of my Peace and Joy? Hahahahahahahahaha.

I don waka pass you Frank. Married men give attention to their wives.

***Ignoremodactivated***

2 Likes

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
frank317:

Lmao grin cheesy such a fearful soul.

So you are afraid she will divorce you which is why you dare not challenge her christian views yet you get liver do am for faceless forum.

Guy you are a coward. All you have is mouth and no action. You no even fit challenge your own Christian wife at home and it is Yahweh you now want to test. Lmao.

Even Yahwehs own child is able to deal with you at home so why should he then bother about you? grin

1 Like

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
frank317:

Aww... am so pained that i want to strangle myself. Infact i will not eat this night

You are already strangling yourself by specifically responding to this comment grin cheesy

Your little christian wife has caged you at home. Liver no gree you make noise in her presence as you do all over the nairaland religion section grin

Imagine o. It is the Christians you are against that one of them is still caging you and turning you to a coward at home cheesy

Attack her Christianity na if dem born you well Mr coward grin

1 Like

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Emmanystone:

***Ignoremodactivated***

Don't mind that very big ode. Here he is giving attention to nairaland religion section 24/7 despite claiming to have a new wife at home. Its either the wife no even send am or Yahweh is even more real than his wife which is why he prefers spending more time with Yahweh despite claiming he does not exist grin
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
superhumanist:

Ogbeni,

Evil, wickedness, disaster are the common translations in that verse. All it points to is God claiming to create evil.

Go and lie somewhere else

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Emmanystone: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Don't mind that very big ode. Here he is giving attention to nairaland religion section 24/7 despite claiming to have a new wife at home. Its either the wife no even send am or Yahweh is even more real than his wife which is why he prefers spending more time with Yahweh despite claiming he does not exist grin
An outpouring of frustration. Are you sure a character like that can marry a woman? He is so petty. Wow.

The depression is real.
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Emmanystone:

An outpouring of frustration. Are you sure a character like that can marry a woman? He is so petty. Wow.

The depression is real.

I remember saying it that time that I am sure the wife must have married him out of pity because all I could see was immaturity in him and even after marriage he is still very immature.

I am sure his wife will be tongue lashing him in annoyance over his childish ways daily and he will be like "yes darling, sorry darling, it won't happen again darling" grin cheesy

Wife: Go and buy me salt frank!
Frank: Yes darling, I will run there and back. grin

Wife: Make sure you wash the dishes before I return from my meeting

Frank: don't worry, you know I will do anything for you. They will be shining by the time you return. I will also wash all the clothes, iron them and cook dinner. What would you like to eat when you return dear? cheesy

Dem turn the guy to akamu at home but on nairaland he feels he is a lion. grin

1 Like

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by superhumanist(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Butterflyleo:

When something said is smarter than your dumb brain can process you then ask for someone to say something which would be at the level of your mental devolution. grin

Unfortunately most nairalanders are smarter than you so your mental state will forever remain in limbo

Says the failed scammer
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
superhumanist:

For once try and say something smart. grin

All I keep seeing you type is duh duh duh duh bla bla bla bla cheesy

Gibberish is all I see from you. Surely you must be the only human alive without a brain.

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by frank317: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Emmanystone:

Didn't you say you were not depressed? Happy people don't react like you do.

Awww... how do.they react? They watch people like u act like mad women and keep quite? Is this how u know happy people? Besides what do u want roto do with my happiness? I am depressed and sad for all u care... that way i am free to tell u ur life.
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by frank317: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Emmanystone:

***Ignoremodactivated***

At least am taken... u are single. U need the attention. No one wants u? This is 2018.... december is drawing close?
How we go gelp u na
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by frank317: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao grin cheesy such a fearful soul.

So you are afraid she will divorce you which is why you dare not challenge her christian views yet you get liver do am for faceless forum.

Guy you are a coward. All you have is mouth and no action. You no even fit challenge your own Christian wife at home and it is Yahweh you now want to test. Lmao.

Even Yahwehs own child is able to deal with you at home so why should he then bother about you? grin

Lol... will all these rants help emmanystone find a man?
Her biological clock is ticking? How lonv will it take yaweh to help her out?
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by frank317: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are already strangling yourself by specifically responding to this comment grin cheesy

Your little christian wife has caged you at home. Liver no gree you make noise in her presence as you do all over the nairaland religion section grin

Imagine o. It is the Christians you are against that one of them is still caging you and turning you to a coward at home cheesy

Attack her Christianity na if dem born you well Mr coward grin

Its not my fault your God does not exist... a God that depends on u to defend him? Is that one God?
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by frank317: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I remember saying it that time that I am sure the wife must have married him out of pity because all I could see was immaturity in him and even after marriage he is still very immature.

I am sure his wife will be tongue lashing him in annoyance over his childish ways daily and he will be like "yes darling, sorry darling, it won't happen again darling" grin cheesy

Wife: Go and buy me salt frank!
Frank: Yes darling, I will run there and back. grin

Wife: Make sure you wash the dishes before I return from my meeting

Frank: don't worry, you know I will do anything for you. They will be shining by the time you return. I will also wash all the clothes, iron them and cook dinner. What would you like to eat when you return dear? cheesy

Dem turn the guy to akamu at home but on nairaland he feels he is a lion. grin

Oga yaweh depends on u to exist. All these ur childish offpoint will not help him exist.

Stop wasting ur time on my family... it will not help yawhes case. If ur god exist i, who calls him a bluff will not be hapily married.

I wouldnt find the sweet good thing which is my wife.

U are pained that am married while u and emmany are stil single and lonely.
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Offpoint: 12:16am On Apr 07, 2018
frank317:

Oga yaweh depends on u to exist. All these ur childish offpoint will not help him exist.

Stop wasting ur time on my family... it will not help yawhes case. If ur god exist i, who calls him a bluff will not be hapily married.

wetin concern me with matter wey you dey mention put now?
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by CuteMadridista: 3:24am On Apr 07, 2018
frank317:

How old are u... another year has goneooo no husband

Funniest part is how she came to the conclusion that I must be in my 40s.

She saw a post I made about 2 years ago saying I've been supporting Madrid for "Close to" 20 years and concluded it must be 22 now by not assimilating what "Close to" means

Then concluded I must've been in my 20s before I started supporting Madrid so I'm in my 40s because, you know, I might be arrested for supporting a football club before 18

not surprising since she's not the sharpest tool in the shed anyways
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 5:41am On Apr 07, 2018
frank317:

Its not my fault your God does not exist... a God that depends on u to defend him? Is that one God?

Hahahahaha lmao grin cheesy

Yahweh exists and he does not need to lift a finger against you. His daughter who happens to be your wife is caging you and taming you quite perfectly at home. God through his daughter came into your home, into your own turf and is running things in your home while you have now become cowardly all of a sudden before his daughter grin

Ntoor.
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 5:43am On Apr 07, 2018
frank317:

At least am taken... u are single. U need the attention. No one wants u? This is 2018.... december is drawing close?
How we go gelp u na

Dude you are not taken oo. You have been tamed by a FEMALE CHRISTIAN ! grin

Turned into Akamu at home despite claiming to be a bold, assertive atheist. Your Christian wife akamunized you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 5:48am On Apr 07, 2018
frank317:

Yahweh exists that is why he made you marry a Christian so he can show you that he can directly deal with you without stress.

You who come on nairaland to bash Christians and Yahweh ended up getting married to a christian and not to a fellow atheist. Those you hate now have a representative IN YOUR BEDROOM and she has caged you and turned you into a didinrin at home grin

Now you dare not speak certain things in her presence for fear of divorce according to you. cheesy

If you cannot boldly assert your atheism in your own house where you should be the boss and in control then is it on nairaland that anyone would take you seriously? grin

You cannot steer the ship in your home from an atheistic perspective but you wish to steer the lives of others on a faceless forum. Ogbeni stop being a coward and stand before your wife and bash her christian faith and Yahweh to her hearing as you do here on nairaland. At least that is a direct confrontation. You fit? cheesy
Frankie the coward. grin

1 Like

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by frank317: 6:14am On Apr 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Dude you are not taken oo. You have been tamed by a FEMALE CHRISTIAN ! grin

Turned into Akamu at home despite claiming to be a bold, assertive atheist. Your Christian wife akamunized you cheesy

Cool
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by frank317: 6:27am On Apr 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yahweh exists that is why he made you marry a Christian so he can show you that he can directly deal with you without stress.

You who come on nairaland to bash Christians and Yahweh ended up getting married to a christian and not to a fellow atheist. Those you hate now have a representative IN YOUR BEDROOM and she has caged you and turned you into a didinrin at home grin

Now you dare not speak certain things in her presence for fear of divorce according to you. cheesy

If you cannot boldly assert your atheism in your own house where you should be the boss and in control then is it on nairaland that anyone would take you seriously? grin

You cannot steer the ship in your home from an atheistic perspective but you wish to steer the lives of others on a faceless forum. Ogbeni stop being a coward and stand before your wife and bash her christian faith and Yahweh to her hearing as you do here on nairaland. At least that is a direct confrontation. You fit? cheesy
Frankie the coward. grin

All this one na ur problem. U cannot try to force ur unhappiness into my home. I decide how to run it... go and get ur own family. Stop being jelous that an atheist like me is happily married even after calling ur God a bluff.
U can only make wishful insinuations about my home but thats all u got. Well, i can tell that i am happily married to the most beautiful girl in the world. Life has never been so sweet.
I know it hurts to see an atheist hapily married to a christian and giving the middle finger to.ur God.
All ur prayers to invisible father stil both u and emmany are still looking for love and trying to force ur unhappy life into my home. Jelousy go kill una, lonliness done enter una head.
Isnt it obvious? When u run out of excuses for Yawheh u start attacking my home u know nothing about by making wishes that i am unhappy... but that only tells more of how frustrated u are in worshiping an invisible being even as a lonly man.

1 Like

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by frank317: 6:31am On Apr 07, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Funniest part is how she came to the conclusion that I must be in my 40s.

She saw a post I made about 2 years ago saying I've been supporting Madrid for "Close to" 20 years and concluded it must be 22 now by not assimilating what "Close to" means

Then concluded I must've been in my 20s before I started supporting Madrid so I'm in my 40s because, you know, I might be arrested for supporting a football club before 18

not surprising since she's not the sharpest tool in the shed anyways

She needn't talk about ur age no matter what. And that was why i attacked her. There is something about her and attacking people's personality that only projects what She thinks about herself. Her age is not going well with her thats why she felt it right to talk about ur age even when it was uncalled for.
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 6:46am On Apr 07, 2018
frank317:

All this one na ur problem. U cannot try to force ur unhappiness into my home. I decide how to run it... go and get ur own family. Stop being jelous that an atheist like me is happily married even after calling ur God a bluff.
U can only make wishful insinuations about my home but thats all u got. Well, i can tell that i am happily married to the most beautiful girl in the world. Life has never been so sweet.
I know it hurts to see an atheist hapily married to a christian and giving the middle finger to.ur God.
All ur prayers to invisible father stil both u and emmany are still looking for love and trying to force ur unhappy life into my home. Jelousy go kill una, lonliness done enter una head.
Isnt it obvious? When u run out of excuses for Yawheh u start attacking my home u know nothing about by making wishes that i am unhappy... but that only tells more of how frustrated u are in worshiping an invisible being even as a lonly man.

Long story from a place of pain. At your words in bold, let me rephrase for you

You are happily married to the most beautiful CHRISTIAN GIRL in the world grin

God allowed his daughter into your BEDROOM. He is running things in your home while you have been turned to an ogbono by his daughter cheesy

All this your stories about how happy you are despite my not even saying you are miserable but I only said you have been akamunized shows you are desperate to reclaim your atheistic manhood.

Dude how can you reclaim what your Christian wife has taken away from you? grin

Frankie the coward

1 Like

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by frank317: 6:54am On Apr 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Long story from a place of pain. At your words in bold, let me rephrase for you

You are happily married to the most beautiful CHRISTIAN GIRL in the world grin

God allowed his daughter into your BEDROOM. He is running things in your home while you have been turned to an ogbono by his daughter cheesy

All this your stories about how happy you are despite my not even saying you are miserable but I only said you have been akamunized shows you are desperate to reclaim your atheistic manhood.

Dude how can you reclaim what your Christian wife has taken away from you? grin

Frankie the coward

Awwww... unbelievable right? Then i must be superman. Infact i must be God himself. Well, thanks for the compliment
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 7:50am On Apr 07, 2018
frank317:

Awwww... unbelievable right? Then i must be superman. Infact i must be God himself. Well, thanks for the compliment

Lmao grin

Yes you are a self acclaimed atheist Superman and your very little weakness and potential death in form of a very tiny kryptonite is in your bedroom in form of your Christian wife grin

All God did was to release a very tiny kryptonite your way and you are already ogbonorised and akamunized grin

Your atheistic manhood has been tamed by a little girl in your bedroom cheesy

Frankie the coward.
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by superhumanist(m): 8:47am On Apr 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao grin

Yes you are a self acclaimed atheist Superman and your very little weakness and potential death in form of a very tiny kryptonite is in your bedroom in form of your Christian wife grin

All God did was to release a very tiny kryptonite your way and you are already ogbonorised and akamunized grin

Your atheistic manhood has been tamed by a little girl in your bedroom cheesy

Frankie the coward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Importance Of Restitution In Believer's Life. / If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? / Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.