Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Life Is More Meaningless With God - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Is More Meaningless With God (11527 Views)

Is Fasting Without Prayer A Meaningless Exercise? / Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / Life Is Meaningless I Need An Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
CuteMadridista:

TBH if you notice I've left that till you told me to ask Frank317 why he brought up your marital status wink

This is all fine and dandy and I'm not bothered by people guessing my age in a faceless forum. however I'm interested in how people think and make conclusions. I know that challenging how someone made a conclusion on any subject can make such a person either change the conclusion or bring more premise to support it or stcij a finger into the ear and not care about the challenge. This is why I'm interested in how you moved from "He's been supporting Madrid for close to 20 years" to "Therefore he's in his 40s"

Anyways, ignore all that but answer this question "How did my supposed age come into this thread's discussion?"

A better question would be how did her marital status come into this discussion? Nobody remotely hinted on her marital status like you hinted on an age period of being a Madrid fan.

So if you can answer how her marital status came into this discussion then you would have your answer for your question.
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Emmanystone: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
CuteMadridista:

TBH if you notice I've left that till you told me to ask Frank317 why he brought up your marital status wink

This is all fine and dandy and I'm not bothered by people guessing my age in a faceless forum. however I'm interested in how people think and make conclusions. I know that challenging how someone made a conclusion on any subject can make such a person either change the conclusion or bring more premise to support it or stcij a finger into the ear and not care about the challenge. This is why I'm interested in how you moved from "He's been supporting Madrid for close to 20 years" to "Therefore he's in his 40s"

Anyways, ignore all that but answer this question "How did my supposed age come into this thread's discussion?"
It wasn't even in this thread i said that. And it was a joke. Wait, as an atheist you don't take jokes?

Guy loosen up a bit. I know depression keeps atheist's company, you can still pretend to be fun cheesy

1 Like

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Emmanystone: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Exactly! He hopes to be forever young since knows that the young are often the ones who patronize nairaland so he wishes to deceive them into thinking he is also young like them despite not being so.

Atheists so know how to beguile their listener or reader with false claims like Frankie who had been bragging about how he does not fear Yahweh and how Yahweh cannot do him anything and how followers of Yahweh are foolish and mad etc.

But he is afraid of his wife who is a follower of Yahweh
He forgot that his wife is also foolish and mad for being a follower of Yahweh
He cannot stand before his wife to challenge her christian beliefs but feels he has somehow earned the right to challenge the views of other christians on nairaland.

Maybe when his wife is praying he would be in one corner saying she is praying to an imaginary friend. Or when the wife insists he joins her in prayer he would refuse grin

Can he summon the courage to refuse? A Whimpering wet puppy before a girl.

1 Like

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

Can he summon the courage to refuse? A Whimpering wet puppy before a girl.

grin cheesy
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by CuteMadridista: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

It wasn't even in this thread i said that.
Nah, You brought it up here https://www.nairaland.com/4433729/life-more-meaningless-god/3#66463162

Which is why I'm asking what warrants it being brought up here. I'm asking that as a response to your questioning why Frank317 brought up your marital status but your not answering that makes Frank317's point for him
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Emmanystone: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
CuteMadridista:
Nah, You brought it up here https://www.nairaland.com/4433729/life-more-meaningless-god/3#66463162

Which is why I'm asking what warrants it being brought up here. I'm asking that as a response to your questioning why Frank317 brought up your marital status but your not answering that makes Frank317's point for him
Okay, Hopefullandlord, sorry. You are not 40, You are a teenager. Can we go on now?
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

Okay, Hopefullandlord, sorry. You are not 40, You are a teenager. Can we go on now?

grin cheesy
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by CuteMadridista: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

Nah, my age isn't what brought this discussion but your telling me to ask why Frank317 brought up your marital status so whatever you concluded is my age is inconsequential

Truth is Frank317 brought marital status up cuz you brought up my supposed age. if you didn't do that he -most likely - wouldn't have brought it up!
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
There is an adage that says "when a little child is crying and pointing in a certain direction, if you check well you will discover his mother is there".

In a nutshell, there is no smoke without fire. The way some people are still fighting over this age issue on a faceless forum seems to be a fire which the smoke revealed. grin

Emmanystone well done o
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Emmanystone: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Nah, my age isn't what brought this discussion but your telling me to ask why Frank317 brought up your marital status so whatever you concluded is my age is inconsequential

Truth is Frank317 brought marital status up cuz you brought up my supposed age. if you didn't do that he -most likely - wouldn't have brought it up!
Hopefullandlord, i agree, i am wrong, you are right. Frank is right. I am old and single and you are not 40.

Can you let it rest now? You are too pedantic man. Men are not like this. Chai. undecided

**No more response to this.**
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

Hopefullandlord, i agree, i am wrong, you are right. Frank is right. I am old and single and you are not 40.

Can you let it rest now? You are too pedantic man. Men are not like this. Chai. undecided

grin cheesy
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

Emmanystone I think I should change my moniker to mosquito I too dey worry grin cheesy

What do you think?
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by CuteMadridista: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

TBH I'm not one of those that bring up these kind of stuff. They don't add to any discussion but only lead to mudslinging and derailing so I find it distasteful unless its a troll thread BUT if someone thinks its okay to bring them up it would be hypocritical not to want to take it when someone replies in kind!

Anyways, I'm not even yet 30 although I'm over 20 (obviously). There's no shame in being 40s. Likes of Plaet.ton is in his 40s and Menes.heh from his DP looks like someone in his 40s

I started supporting the club when I played Sony PS1 soccer game. I loved Raul and Roberto Carlos as they scored most of my goals. Gamers can relate
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Dalam0n: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

You are systematically gravitating towards 'Dalamoron' all by yourself.

You are part of the fraud na. Lairs for Jesus is what all of you are. Remember your own funny games. Lover of liars and fraudsters is what you are. I remember you saying that 4everGod's mum lives with him in his house as evidence to show that he hasn't ran away when 4everGod has stated many times that his mum is from Ukraine and is dead. BUT as one of the liars of Jesus that you are, you came here lying that his mum lives with him in his house. Very stupid lie to cover up a fraudster.

You guys should continue, usless liars you all are. And the worst part is that you guys have no shame. You claim to be of higher moral standard and worth but you are worse than very body here that you castigate and always try to tell to emulate your ways. You are liars, deceivers, hypocrites and theives.

Even your Jesus can not save all of you. As your man Butterflyleo has said, you are all morally unholy and bad. Hopeless bunch of liars and deceivers.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by CuteMadridista: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dalam0n:

You are part of the fraud na. Lairs for Jesus is what all of you are. Remember your own funny games. Lover of liars and fraudsters I'd what you are. I remember you saying that 4everGod's mum lives with him in his house as evidence to show that he hasn't ran away when 4everGod has state many times that his mum is from Ukraine and is dead. BUT as one of the liars of Jesus that you are you came here lying that his mum lives with him in his house.

You guys should continue, usless liars you all are. And the worst part is that you guys have no shame. You claim to be of higher moral standard and worth but you are than very body here that you castigate and always try to emulate your ways. You are liars, deceivers, hypocrites and theives.

Even your Jesus can not save all of you. As your man Butterflyleo has said, you are all morally unholy and bad. Hopeless bunch of liars and deceivers.

This forking guy grin
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Emmanystone: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
CuteMadridista:

TBH I'm not one of those that bring up these kind of stuff. They don't add to any discussion but only lead to mudslinging and derailing so I find it distasteful unless its a troll thread BUT if someone thinks its okay to bring them up it would be hypocritical not to want to take it when someone replies in kind!

Anyways, I'm not even yet 30 although I'm over 20 (obviously). There's no shame in being 40s. Likes of Plaet.ton is in his 40s and Menes.heh from his DP looks like someone in his 40s

I started supporting the club when I played Sony PS1 soccer game. I loved Raul and Roberto Carlos as they scored most of my goals. Gamers can relate
That's okay. We will eventually grow old if Christ tarries. No need to worry.
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Emmanystone: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Emmanystone I think I should change my moniker to mosquito I too dey worry grin cheesy

What do you think?
There's was a Mosquito moniker here before. I'm not sure you had joined Nairaland back then. If you become Mosquito, you'd be mistaken for him.
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

There's was a Mosquito moniker here before. I'm not sure you had joined Nairaland back then. If you become Mosquito, you'd be mistaken for him.

Really? There was one? cry

Okay thanks for that info.
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

Okay I just checked and there indeed was one registered in 2009 shocked

But only made one single post till date.
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by frank317: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

When people boast and say to me 'I'm married, you are single', i say to them, 'Show me your spouse'. This is because, so many marry to escape the society, hence they end up getting married to the Ring, but come up with every reason to run away from the company of their spouse.

Getting married is not the problem, staying married is.

Haven followed Frank in this forum for years, and getting to get into his mind (atheism aside), trust me with everything in you, i will not accept to marry him if I was 50yrs old and he comes with a 12 bedroom mansion and a Billion Naira as an offer.

This is my reason.

I am a Christian, (a serious minded one at that). For this reason, i can't keep a side guy with whom i will argument Frank with. You know, like Rob Peter to pay Paul?

If i were an atheists chic without the sense of right and wrong, i'd gladly take his Ring and His money, but make him masturbate every night in front of a mirror with a magazine picture of a prostitute, because, by the time i get back home, i'd have been saturated every day.

After all, there won't be any word like 'Adultery' and he won't have the grounds to divorce me for doing that.

But, since i am indebted to Christ first before the man I marry, i can not afford to misbehave, So i'd rather die single and childless than marry the likes of Frank316.

Madam.go find husband
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Dalam0n: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

Only rejected she-males( which you are one ) are like that abi?
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Dalam0n: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
frank317:

Madam.go find husband

Men don start to dey marry she-males for naija? Who wan marry she-male na?

2 Likes

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by CuteMadridista: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
frank317:

Madam.go find husband

Dalam0n:

Only rejected she-males( which you are one ) are like that abi?

Dalam0n:

Men don start to dey marry she-males for naija? Who wan marry she-male na?

grin make una take am easy na
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by superhumanist(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What do you think?

Emmanystone:

Interesting.
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by CAPSLOCKED: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Hey CAPSLOCKED you were the one who mentioned age to begin with. Age duration of being a Madrid fan.

How did that link to her marital status that your friend Frankie the coward had to foolishly jump on?

Illogicality is when you can see a big boil on your nose but deliberately chooses to talk about one small freckle on the ear of someone else.

WHEN WILL YOU STOP ALL THIS? STOP CALLING ME OUT EVERYTIME I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE JOKE ANY FURTHER. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NOBODY'S MARITAL STATUS, I'M YOUNGER THAN 40 AND I'VE NEVER BEEN A MADRID FAN. A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM KNOW THIS AND IT IS LAUGHABLE HOW YOU GO ABOUT THIS WITH YOUR "ABSOLUTE PROOFS". I WON'T REPLY YOU AGAIN SO STOP TAGGING ME IN EVERYTHING YOU SAY.

3 Likes

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by CAPSLOCKED: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

When people boast and say to me 'I'm married, you are single', i say to them, 'Show me your spouse'. This is because, so many marry to escape the society, hence they end up getting married to the Ring, but come up with every reason to run away from the company of their spouse.

Haven followed Frank in this forum for years, and getting to get into his mind (atheism aside), trust me with everything in you, i will not accept to marry him if I was 50yrs old and he comes with a 12 bedroom mansion and a Billion Naira as an offer.

This is my reason.

I am a Christian, (a serious minded one at that). For this reason, i can't keep a side guy with whom i will argument Frank with. You know, like Rob Peter to pay Paul?

If i were an atheists chic
without the sense of right and wrong, i'd gladly take his Ring and His money, but make him masturbate every night in front of a mirror with a magazine picture of a prostitute, because, by the time i get back home, i'd have been saturated every day.

After all, there won't be any word like 'Adultery' and he won't have the grounds to divorce me for doing that.

But, since i am indebted to Christ first before the man I marry, i can not afford to misbehave, So i'd rather die single and childless than marry the likes of Frank316.

WHATTT!

LOL, YOU'RE OVER 40 AND STILL THINK YOU A "CHIC"?

IS IT THAT THERE'S NO ONE AROUND TO TELL YOU YOU'RE A FULL-TIME HEN NOW, OR YOU WANT TO HEAR IT FROM ME FIRST IN ORDER TO BELIEVE IT? undecided

1 Like

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by frank317: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Its still obvious life is still meaningless with God.

Yesterday marked 5 year my fiance died in a ghastly motto accident. Her death was terrible.

Butterflylion gives thanks to our supposed creator even in the face of evil....i really dont know the essence of this practice.

I really dont know the function of God in this life if he exists... Christians struggle and die like muslims, pagans and atheists. I dont understand what makes them feel special despite all we see about them that does not match with thier claims.

I honestly wish this world had a God who has a purpose. I wish there was a God who loves us and create us and give us brain so that we can understand how special we are. With the brain, he can communicate with us and push his agenda through us.

Devil (if he exists but obviously doesnt) is unnecessary, heaven, hell are long stories. Why the drama? why hiding? Why not be as obvious as the sun yet we have brains to wonder and ask why?

Why is it wrong to ask question to fellow humans who preach God deep question... why should they ask other believes questions and reject them but claim a rejection of theirs is a taboo... hmm

Why should we die and stop to exist after all our struggles? Why is there an end?

If God does not end, why create an end to anything?

Why should creator live in our heart? Why is christ death physical yet his acceptance is spiritual?

Why should anyone doubt his creator? Why should a creation doubt his creator but does not doubt some mysterious things like sun?

Where is the creator? What is he?

If i can understand why humans act the way they do... why does the creator not understand?

Why does the creator love to be worshipped, praised, blessed, glorified, by his creation. Why does the creator feel the exact same way his creations feel? What makes him a creator?

Life is meaningless but God is the most meaningless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
[s]
frank317:
Its still obvious life is still meaningless with God.

Yesterday marked 5 year my fiance died in a ghastly motto accident. Her death was terrible.

Butterflylion gives thanks to our supposed creator even in the face of evil....i really dont know the essence of this practice.

I really dont know the function of God in this life if he exists... Christians struggle and die like muslims, pagans and atheists. I dont understand what makes them feel special despite all we see about them that does not match with thier claims.

I honestly wish this world had a God who has a purpose. I wish there was a God who loves us and create us and give us brain so that we can understand how special we are. With the brain, he can communicate with us and push his agenda through us.

Devil (if he exists but obviously doesnt) is unnecessary, heaven, hell are long stories. Why the drama? why hiding? Why not be as obvious as the sun yet we have brains to wonder and ask why?

Why is it wrong to ask question to fellow humans who preach God deep question... why should they ask other believes questions and reject them but claim a rejection of theirs is a taboo... hmm

Why should we die and stop to exist after all our struggles? Why is there an end?

If God does not end, why create an end to anything?

Why should creator live in our heart? Why is christ death physical yet his acceptance is spiritual?

Why should anyone doubt his creator? Why should a creation doubt his creator but does not doubt some mysterious things like sun?

Where is the creator? What is he?

If i can understand why humans act the way they do... why does the creator not understand?

Why does the creator love to be worshipped, praised, blessed, glorified, by his creation. Why does the creator feel the exact same way his creations feel? What makes him a creator?

Life is meaningless but God is the most meaningless.
[/s]

Go and whine to your christian wife and tell her all you just wrote. Stop running to nairaland like a coward to whine and moan and groan when you have a wife whom you say is a Christian.

Go and talk to her if liver gree you grin

What you are doing is called medicine after death. All your rants in a billion years cannot diminish or erase the reality of God to anyone but yourself alone. Even your wife at home you cannot bend yet you feel you can bend another?

See you still hooked on a fiance who died 5 Years ago despite claiming to be a happily married man. Oh yes I give thanks to God for everything because I know death isn't a bad thing but a means to an end. To you, you see death as a bad thing because you are blind and myopic. I see death as a door which we all must open in order to step into the other side.

Your rants show you are a miserable sod which is why you are always full of bile and anger at a God you declared does not exist. Here you are still doing same. Its like writing a letter to the moon hoping it has eyes so it can read it when we all know the moons eyes do not exist but mental instability would still make people like you write the letter anyway, same way you are doing here. grin

Does your wife know you call her deluded? Insane? Foolish? Stupid for believing and praying to a God you say is imaginary? Does she know you sit on nairaland much longer than you care to give attention to her just to rant and shake your fists at her God whom you say does not exist? grin

Do you run and hide in the toilet whenever she asks you to lead prayers in the home or whenever she asks you to join her in prayers? Hiding in the toilet or under the bed or faking an illness which one is more humiliating? cheesy

The God you are ranting about has stepped into your house and into your bedroom through his daughter and there is nothing you can do about it. Isn't it ironical that the same lovers of God whom you despise , you ended up marrying one of them? grin

Isn't it ironical that now what you loathe (prayers, calling upon Jesus, etc) is being done freely right before your eyes like a dare and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it? grin

Life is funny but the funniest of them all is that an atheist now has a God lover for a wife yet dare not speak against her faith in her presence but does so on nairaland behind her back. grin

Classic coward syndrome. cheesy

Makes me wonder who wears the pants in your home.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by superhumanist(m): 12:13am On Apr 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:
[s][/s]

Go and whine to your christian wife and tell her all you just wrote. Stop running to nairaland like a coward to whine and moan and groan when you have a wife whom you say is a Christian.

Go and talk to her if liver gree you grin

What you are doing is called medicine after death. All your rants in a billion years cannot diminish or erase the reality of God to anyone but yourself alone. Even your wife at home you cannot bend yet you feel you can bend another?

See you still hooked on a fiance who died 5 Years ago despite claiming to be a happily married man. Oh yes I give thanks to God for everything because I know death isn't a bad thing but a means to an end. To you, you see death as a bad thing because you are blind and myopic. I see death as a door which we all must open in order to step into the other side.

Your rants show you are a miserable sod which is why you are always full of bile and anger at a God you declared does not exist. Here you are still doing same. Its like writing a letter to the moon hoping it has eyes so it can read it when we all know the moons eyes do not exist but mental instability would still make people like you write the letter anyway, same way you are doing here. grin

Does your wife know you call her deluded? Insane? Foolish? Stupid for believing and praying to a God you say is imaginary? Does she know you sit on nairaland much longer than you care to give attention to her just to rant and shake your fists at her God whom you say does not exist? grin

Do you run and hide in the toilet whenever she asks you to lead prayers in the home or whenever she asks you to join her in prayers? Hiding in the toilet or under the bed or faking an illness which one is more humiliating? cheesy

The God you are ranting about has stepped into your house and into your bedroom through his daughter and there is nothing you can do about it. Isn't it ironical that the same lovers of God whom you despise , you ended up marrying one of them? grin

Isn't it ironical that now what you loathe (prayers, calling upon Jesus, etc) is being done freely right before your eyes like a dare and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it? grin

Life is funny but the funniest of them all is that an atheist now has a God lover for a wife yet dare not speak against her faith in her presence but does so on nairaland behind her back. grin

Classic coward syndrome. cheesy

Makes me wonder who wears the pants in your home.

Bookmarking this post. It is a wonder how you can write epistles about someone's wife that you have never met. You don't even know if she exists.

After, you will go and call people "mumu" when you're the one with akamu brain

3 Likes

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by 1Sharon(f): 4:58am On Apr 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

This is my reason.

If i were an atheists chic without the sense of right and wrong, i'd gladly take his Ring and His money, but make him masturbate every night in front of a mirror with a magazine picture of a prostitute, because, by the time i get back home, i'd have been saturated every day.

The bolded, And who asked you for all This?

Needless.
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by 1Sharon(f): 5:05am On Apr 08, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Funniest part is how she came to the conclusion that I must be in my 40s.

She saw a post I made about 2 years ago saying I've been supporting Madrid for "Close to" 20 years and concluded it must be 22 now by not assimilating what "Close to" means

Then concluded I must've been in my 20s before I started supporting Madrid so I'm in my 40s because, you know, I might be arrested for supporting a football club before 18

not surprising since she's not the sharpest tool in the shed anyways

grin she cracks me up. She needs help

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? / Matthew 23, The Message. Let's Discuss. / What Makes Rich Men To Steal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.