Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,455 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% (45700 Views)

Governor Ganduje Slashes Political Appointees' Salaries By 50% / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official / Debt Forces Nigeria Out Of 90 World Organizations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

addicted to bringing you pain? what can i say, you are absolutely right!

Feel kwa! you would wish i felt something dunderhead, not in your dizziest and wildest dreams, you imagine things too much, no space left for realness in your braincheesy

I would have asked when you getting married, but i almost forgot you lack the brains to control a woman, one who can't control his emotions nor kpekus, the faggôt obsessed with the fact that he has marrine as a friend offline, pant sniffer oshigrin

i can't imagine myself coming online to boast a lady is my friend offline, choi...one must be really sex starved to do thatcheesy

You're flipflopping like your mother's confused impulse for anal sex.

From " you carry my matter for head" to "am addicted to bringing you pain".

Omo, your pen game and logic is as boring and lame as your tramadol-powered dick.

I have been wanting to tell you you're organically retardêd with a ton of incurable self-debasement.

Might i also suggest you're a fledging ,bemused barely-literate idiot who goes about calling people pussy starved when all the girls who answered you PMs rushed out as if they saw willi-willi and you started stalking all their male followers like some psychoneurotic imbecilé.

you can't even stay in an offline group who pity-admitted you and you were kicked out like a peasant!!!

You're irredeemably cursed!!!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

And you have been exposed as a pm- sending bandit, using Nairaland as your counseling service center to get a girlfriend.

Even though girls into street, you needed Nairaland intervention to approach them.

All the girls rejecting to here,you staged a fight an started fighting with them like some cheap insecure emo-bitch.

I can't understand you.

The only explanation I have is that there was an error in nature's organ factory; you were installed with the wrong sexual organs.

Edy-tramadol, you're a bîtxh, to better go look for your missing pussy!
exposed indeed!

even though you trying to put words together like a sozzled-idiot , see the ill-articulation sef, what happened ? you can't type straight anymore?cheesy

you know what, for once, let me agree to the fact that i asked to bed a woman.. trust me if it was your mother i wanted to fuûck i would never have sought hardon's help..

But on the other hand, i woukd never have anything to do with a whôre whose pussy walls have gone sore and lump from brutal diick manifestation, one whose pussy has become so distended with a charcoal-colorgrin

i wont bang your mother for a million dollars, any woman worthy of birthing a 40 year old failure like you should be euthanized and her body fed to the crocscheesy

emotional-bastardgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

if you throw that victim-card my way , it shan't be well with yougrin who quoted you?,i followed you and told you your hammer meant death, you challenged me to a needless brawl, i even went as far as explaining to you i had no issues whatsoever with you and why did you not give me the same regard!

but like a jobless iddiot that you are, one who gets orgasms doing e-brawls, you kept shouting i am darkenbarboon, it shan't be well with you once againcheesy

so that being said!

old fôol, what do you think this is? a joke?,you must be high on your mother's bacterial discharge to think i'd let you off so easilycheesy

i need you to keep replying, through that i'd be able to figure out how much of a jobless failure you are, i seek you out at my own convenience, not the other way round..

for example if you had quoted me this morning , i would have ignored, but i can't say the same for you, you are never busy, you reply my mentions faster than your mother gets hôrny upon sighting a full erect diickcheesy

pray tell , do i sound like someone who needs this brawl to stop?cheesy

unintelligent baboon grin

Hmmm, tramadol-bemused skank has some weird notion !!!

You can't even stay steady in your logic or storyline.

Omo, if your brain couldn't carry a tablet of tramadol and you landed unconscious in the hospital,why do you think you can recall your obsession with Lezz for over a year?

What is fact is that your dirty mother was too dumb to treat vagina wats and you were conceived with mortal brain damage.

No wonder you and your siblings are reared like normadic cattles without a sense of family stability. Orphanage children have more sense of parenthood than you can ever understand.

And your retardêd father is still breeding more worthless idiots at 80 hoping for a miracle to produce an offspring free of his genetical stupidity!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

You're flipflopping like your mother's confused impulse for anal sex.

From " you carry my matter for head" to "am addicted to bringing you pain".

Omo, your pen game and logic is as boring and lame as your tramadol-powered dick.

I have been wanting to tell you you're organically retardêd with a ton of incurable self-debasement.

Might i also suggest you're a fledging ,bemused barely-literate idiot who goes about calling people pussy starved when all the girls who answered you PMs rushed out as if they saw willi-willi and you started stalking all their male followers like some psychoneurotic imbecilé.

you can't even stay in an offline group who pity-admitted you and you were kicked out like a peasant!!!

You're irredeemably cursed!!!
am this am that, we know , could you please spare us this boring talegrin

do you know what the word hypocrite means ? you are its sole definitioncheesy

you have showed more unbalances in your verbals ever since the first day our paths crossed, you who was dumb enough to call me tluzzie/zandha or darkenbabooncheesy

pm sending bandit, ehen, you try ooo, that is laughable, in a bid to diss, engage in a fervent thinking else it makes you appear dumb:
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by justtoodark: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:
When you see a debased podgy ape like edimolu , you will be inspired grin

kiiiikikikiiki..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

Hmmm, tramadol-bemused skank has some weird notion !!!

You can't even stay steady in your logic or storyline.

Omo, if your brain couldn't carry a tablet of tramadol and you landed unconscious in the hospital,why do you think you can recall your obsession with Lezz for over a year?

What is fact is that your dirty mother was too dumb to treat vagina wats and you were conceived with mortal brain damage.

No wonder you and your siblings are reared like normadic cattles without a sense of family stability. Orphanage children have more sense of parenthood than you can ever understand.

And your retardêd father is still breeding more worthless idiots at 80 hoping for a miracle to produce an offspring free of his genetical stupidity!

too many blunders in one commentgrin

see how fast your brain is leaking nutrientsgrin
olodo, you can argue this toogrin

it is nomadic and not normadic
it is warts and not wats
there is not like cattles, uou are simply dumb to pluralise a noun like cattlecheesy

dunderheadcheesy

your father shouldn't have left when you needed him the most, it has greatly truncated your future, ugly fûcktardgrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

exposed indeed!

even though you trying to put words together like a sozzled-idiot , see the ill-articulation sef, what happened ? you can't type straight anymore?cheesy

you know what, for once, let me agree to the fact that i asked to bed a woman.. trust me if it was your mother i wanted to fuûck i would never have sought hardon's help..

But on the other hand, i woukd never have anything to do with a whôre whose pussy walls have gone sore and lump from brutal diick manifestation, one whose pussy has become so distended with a charcoal-colorgrin

i wont bang your mother for a million dollars, any woman worthy of birthing a 40 year old failure like you should be euthanized and her body fed to the crocscheesy

emotional-badtardgrin

It only took a bottle of cold coke, which your hungry mother guzzled in big starving gulps for your aimless father to tumble her and part her legs... there was no time to ask for first names or genotype.

you're as cheap as that cockroach who birthed you.

You will be remembered in Nairaland's history books as a Motley fool and failed buffoon..... A unique idiot who is worse at what he does best: sending random PM's to girls and getting blocked in WhatsApp!

Even if my destiny falls into your mother's disease-ridden, STD-overtaken, dick-beaten _pussy, I ain't putting my hands there to retrieve it: she's got enough chlymadia to share across all NL females and still last her a dozen life time.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

too many blunders in one commentgrin

see how fast your brain is leaking nutrientsgrin
olodo, you can argue this toogrin

it is nomadic and not normadic
it is warts and not wats
there is not like cattles, uou are simply dumb to pluralise a noun like cattlecheesy

dunderheadcheesy

your father shouldn't have left when you needed him the most, it has greatly truncated your future, ugly fûcktardgrin
keep pointing typos. My mission is to kill you deader than your mother's oozing corpse.

Do have a sense of hierarchy when you converse with your superiors, please. I could as well be your father if i hadn't insisted on using prophylactics on your mother, much against her wish.

For what it'll ever worth, the happy bit of her marriage with your father is entirely owing to me ; i taught her how to spread eagle in sweet surrender, the part your daddy loves so much.

I deserve your gratitude and not your ire.

You ungrateful racoon.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

It only took a bottle of cold coke, which your hungry mother guzzled in big starving gulps for your aimless father to tumble her and part her legs... there was no time to ask for first names or genotype.

you're as cheap as that cockroach who birthed you.

You will be remembered in Nairaland's history books as a Motley fool and failed buffoon..... A unique idiot who is worse at what he does best: sending random PM's to girls and getting blocked in WhatsApp!

Even if my destiny falls into your mother's disease-ridden, STD-overtaken, dick-beaten _pussy, I ain't putting my hands there to retrieve it: she's got enough chlymadia to share across all NL females and still last her a dozen life time.

stop the emotional talk abeg, nobody gives a fûcking heck about anybodycheesy

spare me the stupid talk abeg, always seeking approval with his words, can't you think on your feet anymoregrin

you are a bastardized loner, nothing goes on for you offline, which is why you have remained glued to this thread like fluid-filled-blisters on your whôrish mother's distended cûntcheesy

Mr man, if i was of your age, i would never have the time to engage in things like this, but please keep up with the foolish act, it helps to confirm what a man can become if he ignores success and chases being an online-jagabancheesy

monkey faced idiotcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by justtoodark: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

spare me the stupid talk abeg, always seeking approval with his words, can't you think on your feet anymoregrin

you are a bastardized loner, nothing goes on for you offline, which is why you have remained glued to this thread like fluid-filled-blisters on your whôrish mother's distended cûntcheesy

Mr man, if i was of your age, i would never have the time to engage in things like this, but please keep up with the foolish act, it helps to confirm what a man can become if he ignores success and chases being an online-jagabancheesy

monkey faced idiotcheesy

everybody is complaining about you...why is that....??

tallk to me....who are you.....?
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

am this am that, we know , could you please spare us this boring talegrin

do you know what the word hypocrite means ? you are its sole definitioncheesy

you have showed more unbalances in your verbals ever since the first day our paths crossed, you who was dumb enough to call me tluzzie/zandha or darkenbabooncheesy

pm sending bandit, ehen, you try ooo, that is laughable, in a bid to diss, engage in a fervent thinking else it makes you appear dumb:

God punish you!!!

Your conception by egg donation of a mentally challenged prostitute and the preserved sperm of drunkard sickle cell felon who died by public execution has made you a dispensable guinea pig for nature's lab experiment.

Mutant idiot. See idiot looking for who will help him increase tramadol intake on Nairaland is trying to form tough when your prosodic music is as weak as your father's bantam penís, powered by a swollen testicles that produced more sweat than healthy sperm.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by justtoodark: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

God punish you!!!

Your conception by egg donation of a mentally challenged prostitute and the preserved sperm of drunkard sickle cell felon who died by public execution has made you a dispensable guinea pig for nature's lab experiment.

Mutant idiot. See idiot looking for who will help him increase tramadol intake on Nairaland is trying to form tough when your prosodic music is as weak as your father's bantam penís, powered by a swollen testicles that produced more sweat than healthy sperm.

eh ehe eh eh....back off....let am confront the darkside.....
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:
keep pointing typos. My mission is to kill you deader than your mother's oozing corpse.

Do have a sense of hierarchy when you converse with your superiors, please. I could as well be your father if i hadn't insisted on using prophylactics on your mother, much against her wish.

For what it'll ever worth, the happy bit of her marriage with your father is entirely owing to me ; i taught her how to spread eagle in sweet surrender, the part your daddy loves so much.

You ungrateful racoon.
you?,kill me? on an online forum? hahahahahahahaha, shift let me faint abegcheesy

dude, are you serious? you have not succeeded in doing that for months, so na now you wan achieve that?

just like your futile efforts in attaining success offline, this will be the greatest amongst your failuresgrin

ever since seu.n sacked you, you have lost cause with reality, you are a broke biitch man who lays pride to owning a 2000 naira power bank, God! i wonder the kind of poverty stricken family you hail fromgrin

if you could boast having a power bank, then you my friend have poverty written all over you, my canines get fed more than that in a day, oloribuku, otoshigrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by justtoodark: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

you?,kill me? on an online forum? hahahahahahahaha, shift let me faint abegcheesy

dude, are you serious? you have not succeeded in doing that for months, so na now you wan achieve that?

just like your futile efforts in attaining success offline, this will be the greatest amongst your failuresgrin

ever since seu.n sacked you, you have lost cause with reality, you are a broke biitch man who lays pride to owning a 2000 naira power bank, God! i wonder the kind of poverty stricken family you hail fromgrin

if you could boast having a power bank, then you my friend have poverty written all over you, my canines get fed more than that in a day, oloribuku, otoshigrin

are you igbo....??
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

monkey faced idiotcheesy

Your entire existence is not even worth the five minutes _fuck and sweat your parents perspired to conceive you.

You're the wrath of the gods on them for their sins.

Show me any man who has sickle cell and erectile dysfunction and I will show you a living corpse.

You're a human bag of frustration.

A nuture-bleeped podgy human disaster whose chief purpose on earth is to remind the rest of us how awfully lucky we are to be born normal!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by justtoodark: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

Your entire existence is not even worth the five minutes _fuck and sweat your parents perspired to conceive you.

Show me any man who has sickle cell and erectile dysfunction and I will show you a living corpse.

A nuture-bleeped podgy human disaster whose chief purpose on earth is to remind the rest of us how awfully lucky we are to be born normal!

oy....you people dont like him.....oyyyy.....
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

God punish you!!!

see the way you keep recycling the same shii over and over again, you are tired right?cheesy

your father is the sole definition of crime and its tendencies, the same path to which he died is what you are bent on emulatingcheesy

niccur , do not tap out soon, we just getting started cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by justtoodark: 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

see the way you keep recycling the same shii over and over again, you are tired right?cheesy

your father is the sole definition of crime and its tendencies, the same path to which he died is what you are bent on emulatingcheesy

are you igbo....??
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

an annally expelled rapscallion _imbecile whose household still rations meat is talking about power bank when you're still wearing 200 Naira oboki polo made from bedsheet linen in your profile pic grin

You shall die by your stupidity and your corpe will have no time to rot in the dignity of a grave before being devoured by pirahan vultures.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by justtoodark: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
chaiii.....
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by justtoodark: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
from were did you people learned to insult each other like this...?
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

this baba don vex finish oooo, you never know wetin you enter, cry me a river , i don't care, have got a lot of face towels for youcheesy

all show and no go, all na mouth, with those baggy lips of yours wey be like toyota bumper, anyone who takes on your word must be stupider than your whôrish mothercheesy

you must include zand.ha in those monikers, see how your brain cells keep flunctuatingcheesy

Reading all your come-back trash I concluded the ancestral curses from your family chose you as the vessel of host.

You're a mad man. Only someone numb in the skull would put up this show of pretence.

Did your conception take place behind a bar joint? Your total lack of shame and cheap pretence needs a scientific investigation.

Only weed and drug abuse are the possible prognosis for your mental troubles but I'm damn sure there's a spiritual undertone to it.

You've not even mustered a decent punch all week and you're here deceiving your dumb JSS 2F redundant ass.

May failure be your portion and that of your children.

You're a disgrace unto an already disgraced family.

May Satan visit you with complete stroke for wasting my time on a matchless idiot like you.

Born bastard. Bio-degenerate.

Where were you in secondary school when the teacher was teaching elementary biology about genotype and compatibility? You were in the bush with your primitive father hunting bush meat. That's why you'd come online in 21st century 2017 to ask elementary questions on AS genotype.

You can't deceive anyone. It was a subterfuge, a smokescreen behind your true question -- what's the chance of a sickler ever producing healthy children?

Born bastard. May you remain in poverty for being a criminal, an intellectual fraud and a nuisance with neuro-cognitive disorder.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

mr man, don't scatter my head with your blunder-ridden jargoncheesy

It is better not to birth kids than to have one who does nothing but disgraces his parents on an online forum, one whose birth is a reminder of what a man is never to becomecheesy

shamelezz fôôl, one bestowed with the penchant for mind-numbing traits, sex-starved adult, no one emulates your life bro, you are a sick reject, no one wants to be like you, you would inflict failure on anyone who tries to affiliate with you cheesy

40 YEAR OLD DARKENBABOON-OBSESSED DUNDERHEAD
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

Looooooooooolz! Edimolu gets beaten he shouts recycled!!! Omo, you have recycled 40 years here more than your father had given your mother her much needed elusive orgasm. But I'm cool.

Your mama hairy toto there for being an emotional byproduct of a community gangbáng!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

You ungrateful racoon.

By why?
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

mr man, don't scatter my head with your blunder-ridden jargoncheesy

It is better not to birth kids than to have one who does nothing but disgraces his parents on an online forum, one whose birth is a reminder of what a man is never to becomecheesy

shamelezz fôôl, one bestowed with the penchant for mind-numbing traits, sex-starved adult, no one emulates your life bro, you are a sick reject, no one wants to be like you, you would inflict failure on anyone who tries to affiliate with you cheesy

40 YEAR OLD DARKENBABOON-OBSESSED DUNDERHEAD

grin cheesy grin see as body dey sweet me. Trolling dey sweet Abeg!!! Na only you waka come quote me, na only you go tire.

Oya take am:

Your unschooled, meandering life is clothed in the tattered rags of self-doubts, premial fear and life-long regrets of a life dependent on tramadol and Nairaland quotes to function.

I know you're angry the way your life eventually turned out; self-loathing eating you alive more than termites fed on your mother's stinking corpse!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
postmann:

By why?
but Lezz grin grin grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
postmann:

Reading all your come-back trash I concluded the acentral curses from your family chose you as the vessel of host.

You're a mad man. Only someone numb in the skull would put up this show of pretence.

Did your conception take place behind a bar joint? Your total lack of shame and cheap pretence needs a scientific investigation.

Only weed and drug abuse are the possible prognosis for your mental troubles but I'm damn sure there's a spiritual undertone to this.

You've not even mustered a decent punch all week and you're here deceiving your dumb JSS 2F redundant ass.

May failure be your portion and that of your children.

You're a disgrace unto an already disgraced family.

May Satan visit you with complete stroke for wasting my time on a matchless idiot like you.

Born bastard. Bio-degenerate.

Where were you in secondary school when the teacher was teaching elementary biology about genotype and compatibility? You were in the bush with your primitive father hunting bush meat. That's why you'd come online in 21st century 2017 to ask elementary questions on AS genotype.

You can't deceive anyone. It was a subterfuge, a smokescreen behind your true question -- what's the chance of a sickler ever producing healthy children?

Born bastard. May you remain in poverty for being a criminal, an intellectual fraud and a nuisance with neuro-cognitive disorder.
why am i surrounded by hypocritic-idiots this eveninggrin

acentral indeed, olodo, even after proof-reading, you still fulfilled being stupidcheesy

my comments were thrash yet you quoted with a boring epistle, is this not the stupid piece of filth that had to create a thread to tell nairalanders he was backgrin

nairaland must really define your existence, to come on an online forum to announce your presence must be the height of stupiditygrin

You have always been dumb, stupid 40 year old unmarried lowlifecheesy

olodocheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
justtoodark:

oy....you people dont like him.....oyyyy.....

Bro, edimolu/edimolu2/zeelord, zandha/ edimolu3 is going under trolling training. I got nothing but love for that shank.

If he can master his anger, he will conquer tramadol and conduct himself with more respect amongst Nairalanad ladies!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

why am i surrounded by hypocritic-idiots this eveninggrin

acentral indeed, olodo, even after proof-reading, you still fulfilled being stupidcheesy

my comments were thrash yet you quoted with a boring epistle, is this not the stupid piece of filth that had to create a thread to tell nairalanders he was backgrin

nairaland must really define your existence, to come on an online forum to announce your presence must be the height of stupiditygrin

You have always been dumb, stupid 40 year old unmarried lowlifecheesy

olodocheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

It wasn't a mere mistake you misplaced trash for thrash. You've indeed been thrashed and humbled.

Born bastardo! Satan destroyed the remaining rubbles of your shattered destiny.

Bastard-de-fool!
grin grin grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

grin cheesy grin see as body dey sweet me. Trolling dey sweet Abeg!!! Na only you waka come quote me, na only you go tire.

Oya take am:

Your unschooled, meandering life is clothed in the tattered rags of self-doubts, premial fear and life-long regrets of a life dependent on tramadol and Nairaland quotes to function.

I know you're angry the way your life eventually turned out; self-loathing eating you alive more than termites fed on your mother's stinking corpse!

e dey sweet you too, hahahahahaha, now you know how i feel whenever i pummel the hell outta that militant thick head "fit to smash a rock"...

i thought you complained of never liking trolling, you are always a confused person, is it a family thing?

your mother was also confused when asked who your father was, i bet he was a drunk who had neither the time nor financial capability to train his offsprings in the proper ways of life, now the product is yougrin

i would have prayed you don't die wretched, but i hope you do, any 40 year old man that chooses nairaland over offline achievement must die a failurecheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

e dey sweet you too, hahahahahaha, now you know how i feel whenever i pummel the hell outta that militant thick head "fit to smash a rock"...

i thought you complained of never liking trolling, you are always a confused person, is it a family thing?

your mother was also confused when asked who your father was, i bet he was a drunk who had neither the time nor financial capability to train his offsprings in the proper ways of life, now the product is yougrin

i would have prayed you don't die wretched, but i hope you do, any 40 year old man that chooses nairaland over offline achievement must die a failurecheesy

you're a plastic dopey. You're pained like Sarah before the miraculous conception.

If you could attack marrinee for rejection then Nairaland stuff hurt you like your mother was pained when she discovered your father was a sickle cell drunkard.

See idiot creating fresh moniker after I beheaded him like a rookie swordsman!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply)

Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) / Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) / We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.