Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% (45769 Views)

Governor Ganduje Slashes Political Appointees' Salaries By 50% / Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official / Debt Forces Nigeria Out Of 90 World Organizations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

thrash, stopped at the second line, what exactly were you saying?cheesy

Because you have the pretence level of a toddler, I'll re-post this:
grin grin
postmann:

May thunder strike your mother's grave and exhume her rotten cadaver before the sun rays. May her pubic bone be picked up by a wayward bingo as a sign she was a biťch who lived on illicit sex.

May your father be crushed by a Dangote truck as he staggers drunkenly crossing the road. For fathering a pretentious bastard like you. May he be among the unidentified corpse lying in a mortuary and finally deposited in a shallow mass grave marking the end of an uncelebrated idiot.

As for you, you'll die in the middle of life. In the bridge between hope and breakthrough a stray bullet will find you and bring your life to a sudden close like a worthless novel.

Son of a dead biťch, the living replica of the man who fathered you -- a genetically ineffectual ape. May his seeds be picked clean from the earth like a hungry bird picks its food tray clean.

Pretentious, sickly bastard. Everything that pierced your sickle cell-ed heart is trash. Unlettered, human xerox. Copy and paste, JSS 2F failure. May your parents rot in hell for ever experimenting education with you. Full fledgling adult who can't even write his own words without plagiarism. Even here and now, you're bitting off from the words used against you. Shameless rètard!

Dumbo-sicko, it takes two to play. But while he, like me and lezz juggles between work and putting you in your place - -which by the way is the filthy and repugnant womb of your mother -- you're totally jobless. A certified jobbless drug addict and a nairaland psycho-degenerate. A desperate attention craver. No one in nairaland has any regard for you.

Mr, "hello can i have your number". Are you anxious about those witnessing your disgrace and dehumanization? Too bad, there were 19 quests here last night, all serving as witness to your epic disgrace. Bloody lunatic. Psychopathic crackpot!

Special attention at the boldened:

Like i have always pointed out. You have always known I'm not lezzz but for your pretence and deceit you won't admit it. But your inferior genes have betrayed you yet again. Unwittingly and unintentionally, you have acknowledged you've been dealing with more than one "crack heads" outside christley.

May the nurse that welcomed you from your mother's bowel of stench be amputated for not pushhing you back in with a loud wail "this one no be human being".

Your uncle made a terrible mistake. Useless as your mother was, he should have killed you first. You deserve death for being dumber than a pig.

And what has been your forte? Tramadol abuse, Marijuana abuse with your charred lips telling tales of someone who had a kiss with death.

May your ancestral deity visit you with chronic dementia for your classless show of pretence. Edimolu the ghetto-dwelling wally trying to act up. This poverty in motion acting middle class on social media. What nonsense!!!

Your charred lips speaks from experience. You belong in the shadow of death where your mother is queen of the damned, and you the heir apparent.

Witless, classless, generational cycle of inferior sub-humanoids!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
postmann:

A slum dweller will always act like one. Or don't our choice of words mirror our social background and intellectual standing?

I bet in your shallow dictionary assisted research you forgot there are formal and less formal words.

In everyday usage, few people ever used the word "workmate". Rather they use co-worker or colleague. While no one berated you for using the word improperly, we only pointed out the true fact that the choice of word you employed (workmate) is a giveaway of;

1) Your social background
2) Your intellectual atanding

In regards to the former, you're a sub-urban newt caught up with the mental struggles of adapting to a civilized clime. As for the later, you've always remain what you are -- a fake. A glance at your word-choice and sentence structure leaves no doubt that Yoruba is your first and second language, which is a good thing by the way. English is not natural to you. The earlier you be your self and stop pretending with your repugnant grammar the better for the overall sanity of the cyberspace. You repulsive stench of human garbage!

When you don't know simple idiomatic expeessions like "all and sundry" and "stuck in a rut" but went to your dictionary to check the meaning of sundry and rut and said the grammar was wrong, that's when i knew your analphabetism was beyond cure.

Your interactions with me is the closest you'd ever come to a real intellect. You better start saving screenshots for memorabilia. And pass then to any of your children lucky enough to survive your bloodline disease.

Repusive oaf!
it shan't be well with you for trying to evade the foolishness you already laid barecheesy

May joy begin to depart from you henceforth, may every of your wretched family be infected with an incurable diseasecheesy

i knew you would try to cover up your stupidity, you have never been vibrant when it comes to arguing intelligently, you have proven time and again you lack the mental wherewithal to have a proper argument, which is why you make it so easy to point out your flawscheesy

We all make mistakes, if am in a brawl with anyone and he corrects my mistake, and i agree with such person, i would just ignore and continue with the brawl, that is what intellects do, but an unintelligent faggôt like you would keep right ahead arguing foolishly albeit fuming in the mouth like a man void of brains and talentscheesy

you are the dumbest moniker i have ever come across on nairaland, and it shan't be well with you for disgracing your family herecheesy

you challenged me for using workmate instead of colleague, and i showed you a screenshot of where colleague is a synonym for workmate and can be used interchangeably, or what is your point exactly? stupid piece of filthcheesy

One thing about midgets like you is, you never take to correction, even when your mistakes are laid bare, you would still argue like a sozzled-idiot, you would be the poorest man on earth if you ever happened to be a lawyercheesy

lest i forget, you bring the "rut" to my face yet again, please how can i force senses into that thick militant head of yours?

you are mad, that is it, you are simply madcheesy

you used rutt instead of rut, i called your attention to it and you still argued your way, i noticed much dumbness and in your words, i was like, "what a piteous soul you are"

please always endeavour to argue intelligently, does being stupid not tire you? hmmm i suppose it is a family thing afterallcheesy

dumb idiotcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
postmann:

Because you have the pretence level of a toddler, I'll re-post this:
grin grin
oh i have read it,am not impressed, you did not give it your all, although i must tell you it was actually a long and boring read reflecting much mistakes and being pained, At a point i almost pitied you, you forgot intent and became emotional at a point cheesy

but i still insist , what exactly were you tryna saying brogrin, all i could notice was a pained soul pouring out his frustrationcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
justtoodark:

wtf....were did you people learn to insult people like this....??

is this all una learn on radio biafra....?
When you see a debased podgy ape like edimolu , you will be inspired grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:
When you see a debased podgy ape like edimolu , you will be inspired grin

nah nah, we are both aware of whose face bears semblance with a camel's buttcheesy

How about you tell us why you have more monikers than sensecheesy

Good news, i have seen your picture, lets meet on FP, how dare you compare that ugly face of yours with mine, blind-batcheesy

PS: don't forget to mention why i chose to reply you now, predictable-wânkergrin

Nairaland sacked mod, se.un do you strong thing no be smallcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

it shan't be well with you for trying to evade the foolishness you already laid barecheesy

May joy begin to depart from you henceforth, may every of your wretched family be infected with an incurable diseasecheesy

i knew you would try to cover up your stupidity, you have never been vibrant when it comes to arguing intelligently, you have proven time and again you lack the mental wherewithal to have a proper argument, which is why you make it so easy to point out your flawscheesy

We all make mistakes, if am in a brawl with anyone and he corrects my mistake, and i agree with such person, i would just ignore and continue with the brawl, that is what intellects do, but an unintelligent faggôt like you would keep right ahead arguing foolishly albeit fuming in the mouth like a man void of brains and talentscheesy

you are the dumbest moniker i have ever come across on nairaland, and it shan't be well with you for disgracing your family herecheesy

you challenged me for using workmate instead of colleague, and i showed you a screenshot of where colleague is a synonym for workmate and can be used interchangeably, or what is your point exactly? stupid piece of filthcheesy

One thing about midgets like you is, you never take to correction, even when your mistakes are laid bare, you would still argue like a sozzled-idiot, you would be the poorest man on earth if you ever happened to be a lawyercheesy

lest i forget, you bring the "rut" to my face yet again, please how can i force senses into that thick militant head of yours?

you are mad, that is it, you are simply madcheesy

you used rutt instead of rut, i called your attention to it and you still argued your way, i noticed much dumbness and in your words, i was like, "what a piteous soul you are"

please always endeavour to argue intelligently, does being stupid not tire you? hmmm i suppose it is a family thing afterallcheesy

dumb idiotcheesy

Watch as the word "may" featured in your next rant after i annihilated you and your family with it. Using it in the very sense in which i used it.

This habbit is called ENDOPHENOMENA -- the habbit of even sub-consciously copying others. And this sums up your entire life here; copy and paste! Human xerox! Worthless JSS 2F reťard.

It showed my "may" post ripped your heart out. I'm jack the muderfukin ripper!!!

Oh, did you say "stuck in a rutt" confused you because of the double T in "rutt". If you knew what "stuck in a rut" means, the double T would have come off to you as a mere typo.

Truth is, you didn't know the meaning of the phrasal verb "stuck in a rut" . Like so many other words you employed, you learned it from me and lezz and some other good writers here.

May lies, deceit and pretence be the factors that deny you help when the hour of death closes in on you.

May you die in the midst of hostile strangers who will abuse your corpse before calling the police to get rid of your remains.

Bastard son of a whòre!!!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:
postmann aka lezz aka badbradley calm your nerves down, you reflect too many signs of being pained, did i not tell you i decide your temperament ? now you seem very agitated and have gone on the defensive, what a pitiable soul you are grin

You have never been found intelligent, saying workmate connotes working in a slum is the height of stupiditycheesy

i received a mention yesterday where you had asserted it is over for my online personality, yet again you show signs of being high on stale cannabis!

Never!

So lezz? You of all dimwit thinks you could harass me here, buhahahahahaha, u go tirecheesy

Nigga , eddy defines you, no one but me, for days you have not commented on any thread expect this, does this not tell you i control your emotions?

When you wake, all you do is to await my mention as a job seeker awaits being interviewed...cheesy

listen up biitch, not you , not your useless father or the father before him, not even seu.n can threaten me either offline or online, the person that will threaten my stay on this forum has not being created by Godcheesy

look at this dimwitted never-do-well unmarried bastard threatening me, have i pummelled you that much? God forgive my brutality on this faggôt, i never knew i had done you so much harm i swear: D

i promised your father i was gonna keep reminding you of your misfortunes in life, this brawl aint ending soon, you won't be getting rid of me at allcheesy

mumucheesy

you were busy creating edimolu3 account just to react to my offensive expletives and still claiming you're in control?

The average sperm takes 45mins to locate an egg in the ovum. Your father's weak sickle cell sperm took 3 months after it had lost all vital nutrients to locate the egg in your mother's yeast-infected, disease-ravaged ovum..... hence you were born with mental paralysis, a weak erection, the brain power of an earthworm and a natural fear for women.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

oh i have read it,am not impressed, you did not give it your all, although i must tell you it was actually a long and boring read reflecting much mistakes and being pained, At a point i almost pitied you, you forgot intent and became emotional at a point cheesy

but i still insist , what exactly were you tryna saying brogrin, all i could notice was a pained soul pouring out his frustrationcheesy

What's wrong with this demented Philistine? When lezz brutalized you, you complained he was putting so much emphasis on it. Pretentious lunatic.

Oya, take it!
postmann:

May thunder strike your mother's grave and exhume her rotten cadaver before the sun rays. May her pubic bone be picked up by a wayward bingo as a sign she was a biťch who lived on illicit sex.

May your father be crushed by a Dangote truck as he staggers drunkenly crossing the road. For fathering a pretentious bastard like you. May he be among the unidentified corpse lying in a mortuary and finally deposited in a shallow mass grave marking the end of an uncelebrated idiot.

As for you, you'll die in the middle of life. In the bridge between hope and breakthrough a stray bullet will find you and bring your life to a sudden close like worthless a novel.

Son of a dead biťch, the living replica of the man who fathered you -- a genetically ineffectual ape. May his seeds be picked clean from the earth like a hungry bird picks its food tray clean.

Pretentious, sickly bastard. Everything that pierced your sickle cell-ed heart is trash. Unlettered, human xerox. Copy and paste, JSS 2F failure. May your parents rot in hell for ever experimenting education with you. Full fledgling adult who can't even write his own words without plagiarism. Even here and now, you're bitting off from the words used against you. Shameless rètard!

Dumbo-sicko, it takes two to play. But while he, like me and lezz juggles between work and putting you in your place - -which by the way is the filthy and repugnant womb of your mother -- you're totally jobless. A certified jobbless drug addict and a nairaland psycho-degenerate. A desperate attention craver. No one in nairaland has any regard for you.

Mr, "hello can i have your number". Are you anxious about those witnessing your disgrace and dehumanization? Too bad, there were 19 quests here last night, all serving as witness to your epic disgrace. Bloody lunatic. Psychopathic crackpot!

Special attention at the boldened:

Like i have always pointed out. You have always known I'm not lezzz but for your pretence and deceit you won't admit it. But your inferior genes have betrayed you yet again. Unwittingly and unintentionally, you have acknowledged you've been dealing with more than one "crack heads" outside christley.

May the nurse that welcomed you from your mother's bowel of stench be amputated for not pushhing you back in with a loud wail "this one no be human being".

Your uncle made a terrible mistake. Useless as your mother was, he should have killed you first. You deserve death for being dumber than a pig.

And what has been your forte? Tramadol abuse, Marijuana abuse with your charred lips telling tales of someone who had a kiss with death.

May your ancestral deity visit you with chronic dementia for your classless show of pretence. Edimolu the ghetto-dwelling wally trying to act up. This poverty in motion acting middle class on social media. What nonsense!!!

Your charred lips speaks from experience. You belong in the shadow of death where your mother is queen of the damned, and you the heir apparent.

Witless, classless, generational cycle of inferior sub-humanoids!!!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

nah nah, we are both aware of whose face bears semblance with a camel's buttcheesy

How about you tell us why you have more monikers than sensecheesy

Good news, i have seen your picture, lets meet on FP, how dare you compare that ugly face of yours with mine, blind-batcheesy

PS: don't forget to mention why i chose to reply you now, predictable-wânkergrin

Nairaland sacked mod, se.un do you strong thing no be smallcheesy

There's a reason marine threw you out of WhatsApp and a grotesque shapeless girl like o.ptional1 disowned you in public like an armed bandit.

Your stupid-looking face looks like your mother's gaping pussy which has taken more piercing than a needle cushion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hahahahaha postmann, you wan' rip editramadol like a market thief grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:
Hahahahaha postmann, you wan' rip editramadol like a market thief grin
That's me bro. But my blades aren't as sharp as yours.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

There's a reason marine threw you out of WhatsApp and a grotesque shapeless girl like o.ptional1 disowned you in public like an armed bandit.

Your stupid-looking face looks like your mother's gaping pussy which has taken more piercing than a needle cushion.

i knew it, predictable-bastard!

This has become your only diss word now? optional? marrinee?,singing the same thing over and over again like some nursery rhyme, what a frustrated and pitiable soul you are!,

No jokes, you have really gone softcheesy you are nothing but a pant sniffer, an hi from an ugly lady would send countless chills up your spine, that is how sex-starved you arecheesy

Have you become to lazy to conjure new diss words, it is obvious you have become creatively spent, just like the day you aimlessly engaged me and zand.ha, you had to copy a diss verbatim! we know how you roll bro,....you are applying much pressure on your verbals, which is why you go on a yapping spree anytime you notice my absence, stupid-wânker

i have been busy all day, am free now...it shan't be well with you if you run from thischeesy

when next you register on a forum that aint yours it will do you much good not to regard anyone darkenbabooncheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
postmann:

Watch as the word "may" featured in your next rant after i annihilated you and your family with it. Using it in the very sense in which i used it.

This habbit is called ENDOPHENOMENA -- the habbit of even sub-consciously copying others. And this sums up your entire life here; copy and paste! Human xerox! Worthless JSS 2F reťard.

It showed my "may" post ripped your heart out. I'm jack the muderfukin ripper!!!

Oh, did you say "stuck in a rutt" confused you because of the double T in "rutt". If you knew what "stuck in a rut" means, the double T would have come off to you as a mere typo.

Truth is, you didn't know the meaning of the phrasal verb "stuck in a rut" . Like so many other words you employed, you learned it from me and lezz and some other good writers here.

May lies, deceit and pretence be the factors that deny you help when the hour of death closes in on you.

May you die in the midst of hostile strangers who will abuse your corpse before calling the police to get rid of your remains.

Bastard son of a whòre!!!
annihilated who? Hahahahahhahaha

you know the problem i have with you, you get so emotional and squeal like a little girl faced with the truthcheesy

i was expecting you to deny correcting me for using workmate instead of colleaguecheesy

unintelligent coward, see as i corner the wereycheesy

*clears throat*

so now it is the use of "may"?

So in short i plagiarised the word yet again, aren't you just a confused adult with no better sense, were you fed with goat milk during your early days in life?

you find it very difficult sticking tick to one point and holding on to it, very unbalanced idiot, you complain too much, for once be like that whôrish mother of yours who never complained of an aggressive fûckcheesy

You are a foolish man for bringing the rutt up yet again, you are lucky am too lazy and exhausted to do a local search, olodocheesy

people who complain too much never succeed in life, If you don't complain about plagiarising , you complain about my articulation, yet you respond to my quote faster than your mother gets wet upon sighting a diick!...hypocritic-duncecheesy

Am gonna use "may" yet again, make sure you kill yasef ooocheesy

May your life forever remain the perfect definition of povertycheesy

odegrin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

you were busy creating edimolu3 account just to react to my offensive expletives and still claiming you're in control?

The average sperm takes 45mins to locate an egg in the ovum. Your father's weak sickle cell sperm took 3 months after it had lost all vital nutrients to locate the egg in your mother's yeast-infected, disease-ravaged ovum..... hence you were born with mental paralysis, a weak erection, the brain power of an earthworm and a natural fear for women.

Nairaland is fastly getting infested with brainless and hypocritic never-do-wells!

offensive expletives kor, defensive bombs niicheesy

is there any new thing coming from that phelgm infested brain of yours, so where are the expletives? a recycled epistle is what you call expletive? this is paranoia at its peakcheesy

see someone who has over a hundred monikers accuses me for creating a moniker to put him in his rightful placecheesy

hahahahahaha, this dude is a fûcked up clownish morôn, expletives indeedcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

This has become your only diss word now? optional? marrinee?,singing the same thing over and over again like some nursery rhyme, what a frustrated and pitiable soul you are!,

Son of the damned whóre, thunder fire you and your cursed family.

You're playing dumb tricks with nairaland's finest. I've gathered and weighed your disses and they didn't tilt a feather scale. Beast of no gender. Marijuana-smoking criminal. Biologically compromised bastard!

Trying to tell the legend warrior which side to swing his sword, and you're the opponent. Dullard!!!

Little wonder a girl desecrated your father's name by whooping your dumb ass hard on the concrete.

edimolu2:
No jokes, you have really gone softcheesy you are nothing but a pant sniffer, an hi from an ugly lady would send countless chills up your spine, that is how sex-starved you arecheesy

Have you become to lazy to conjure new diss words, it is obvious you have become creatively spent, just like the day you aimlessly engaged me and zand.ha, you had to copy a diss verbatim! we know how you roll bro,....you are applying much pressure on your verbals, which is why you go on a yapping spree anytime you notice my absence, stupid-wânker

i have been busy all day, am free now...it shan't be well with you if you run from thischeesy

when next you register on a forum that aint yours it will do you much good not to regard anyone darkenbabooncheesy

Says the dumb and gameless lovesick retrograde who beg for nudes and solicit for attention like a psychopath suffering from last born syndrome.

Did you say darkenbaboon!!!!

Bwuahahahahahahahahaha!!! You're running on empty and your shame threshold has been breached. ENDOPHENOMENA-BASTARDO!!!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

if you think when your actual and Nairaland lives stink like a community sewage pit I will abandon it and look for fictitious disses then your mother must have fed you goat milk at infancy.

I will sing your miserable pathetic life and scream it out on Nairaland rooftop to let the whole e-community know you sweat like a pig when you get female mentions and DMs.

You have genotype challenges because your mother's clitóris is bigger than her entire brain mass and your father's penile impulse is greater than his reasoning.

God punish you. The only people you should be angry at are your parents who condemned you to a lifelong regret and inferior birth.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
[s]
edimolu2:

annihilated who? Hahahahahhahaha

you know the problem i have with you, you get so emotional and squeal like a little girl faced with the truthcheesy

i was expecting you to deny correcting me for using workmate instead of colleaguecheesy

unintelligent coward, see as i corner the wereycheesy

*clears throat*

so now it is the use of "may"?

So in short i plagiarised the word yet again, aren't you just a confused adult with no better sense, were you fed with goat milk during your early days in life?

you find it very difficult sticking tick to one point and holding on to it, very unbalanced idiot, you complain too much, for once be like that whôrish mother of yours who never complained of an aggressive fûckcheesy

You are a foolish man for bringing the rutt up yet again, you are lucky am too lazy and exhausted to do a local search, olodocheesy

people who complain too much never succeed in life, If you don't complain about plagiarising , you complain about my articulation, yet you respond to my quote faster than your mother gets wet upon sighting a diick!...hypocritic-duncecheesy

Am gonna use "may" yet again, make sure you kill yasef ooocheesy

May your life forever remain the perfect definition of povertycheesy

odegrin

[/s]

Aren't your uncoordinated rants proof of your poor intellect. I read and read and couldn't make sense of it all.

You're at your wits end. Stop the pretence. Mere persistence is pointless to our coordinated missile strikes. And punchless rants are flicks of dusts on our worrior apparels. grin grin grin

You're clumsy at playing catch up, biťch!

You have been Mariinee-weighed, Adeola-tried, and Legion-of-Monarch-tested and you have been found worthless. Far much worthless than your mother's decayed corpse.
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
postmann:

Son of the damned whóre, thunder fire you and your cursed family.

You're playing dumb tricks with nairaland's finest. I've gathered and weighed your disses and they didn't tilk a feather scale. Beast of no gender. Marijuana-smoking criminal. Biologically compromised bastard!

Trying to tell the legend warrior which side to swing his sword, and you're the opponent. Dullard!!!

Little wonder a girl desecrated your father's name by whooping your dumbs hard on the concrete.

Says the dumb and gameless lovesick retrograde who beg for nudes and solicit for attention like a psychopath suffering from last born syndrome.

Did you say darkenbaboon!!!!

Bwuahahahahahahahahaha!!! You're running on empty and your shame threshold has been breeched. ENDOPHENOMENA-BASTARDO!!!

Hahahahaha darkenedbaboon is my own coinage I gave to edimolu's lord and master fagrebel our mulatto who is black as a burnt tyre. He carried my moniker on his NL signature for 1 whole year in pain and anger over what I did to him. grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

Nairaland is fastly getting infested with brainless and hypocritic never-do-wells!

offensive expletives kor, defensive bombs niicheesy

is there any new thing coming from that phelgm infested brain of yours, so where are the expletives? a recycled epistle is what you call expletive? this is paranoia at its peakcheesy

see someone who has over a hundred monikers accuses me for creating a moniker to put him in his rightful placecheesy

hahahahahaha, this dude is a fûcked up clownish morôn, expletives indeedcheesy

you want me to change anthem?

Ok.

Tell me what other improvised diss would be more weighty than the fact that , your father left a dilapidated chemist shop in your care and you abused the tramadol in there and got admitted in a hospital for drug overuse.

You ran to Nairaland to seek help on how to increase the intake and prolong your weak erection.

Curse be the day a blot to humanity like be was born.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by postmann: 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

Ok.

Tell me what other improvised diss would be more weighty than the fact that , your father left a dilapidated chemist shop in your care and you abused the tramadol in there and got admitted in a hospital for drug overuse.

You ran to Nairaland to seek help on how to increase the intake and prolong your weak erection.

Cursed be the day a blot to humanity like be was born.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

Hahahahaha darkenedbaboon is my own coinage I gave to edimolu's lord and master fagrebel our mulatto who is black as a burnt tyre. He carried my moniker on his NL signature for 1 whole year in pain and anger over what I did to him. grin
shut up diacheesy otondo na hin you be cheesy

you must be the dumbest and most unintelligent adult to have walked this earthcheesy

You have always been a very confused bastard, did you not call me darkenbaboon the first day you needlessly challenged me to a brawl, for months you kept shouting darkenbaboon here and there even after laying proofs to you..cheesy

you only see what gives you orgasms and cry foul for vindication, you have no retentive memory whatsoever, so now am no longer darkenbaboon, here you are defining darkenbaboon in second person, but am still zand.ha right? and my mama is dead right? only jah can your insanitycheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

shut up diacheesy otondo na hin you be cheesy

you must be the dumbest and most unintelligent adult to have walked this earthcheesy

You have always been a very confused bastard, did you not call me darkenbaboon the first day you needlessly challenged me to a brawl, for months you kept shouting darkenbaboon here and there even after laying proofs to you..cheesy

you only see what gives you orgasms and cry foul for vindication, you have no retentive memory whatsoever, so now am no longer darkenbaboon, here you are defining darkenbaboon in second person, but am still zand.ha right? and my mama is dead right? only jah can your insanitycheesy

you're the fangirl to the darkenedbaboon. Calling you darkenedbaboon, one of Nairaland's most disgraced monikers is even an upliftment for an unproductive waste of vagina secretion like you.

This dumb empty idiot that doesn't ever venture out of romanceland in his entire e-life.

Romance section magnet

Serial reject

PM-sending bandit

League of monarch outcast

Bloody keyboard rebel and coward who couldn't approach his street girls but comes online to ask for help. God punish ya papa deflated brokos.

Why don't you use the hangman's noose to do justice to your life, it is what your mother should have done at your foetal stage so you could run down her legs like mensual flow unobstructed by sanitary pad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

Ok.

Curse be the day a blot to humanity like be was born.

blah blah blah, i still used few of it moments ago, as i type now i am so high on it, yet i could still put you in your rightful place,that easy! the mudcheesy

it has never been so difficult to process how much of a degenerate you are, you type like a child, you talk like one, even your disses are like one, which is why you would keep turning down the offer of brawling me on FPcheesy

bros wait sef, you mean if we on FP, you would be stupid enough to diss with trams and that a 40 year old man like you has 19 year olds as friends offline? like seriously? i would love to see that happencheesy

i no fit laugh finishcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:
you're the fangirl to the darkenedbaboon. Calling you darkenedbaboon, one of Nairaland's most disgraced monikers is even an upliftment for an unproductive waste of vagina secretion like you.

This dumb empty idiot that doesn't ever venture out of romanceland in his entire e-life.

Romance section magnet

Serial reject

PM-sending bandit

League of monarch outcast

Bloody keyboard rebel and coward who couldn't approach his street girls but comes online to ask for help. God punish ya papa deflated brokos.

Why don't you use the hangman's noose to do justice to your life, it is what your mother should have done at your foetal stage so you could run down her legs like mensual flow unobstructed by sanitary pad.

E pain am, hahahahahaha

bros you try , but e no enter, try againcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

E pain am, hahahahahaha

bros you try , but e no enter, try againcheesy

you felt it cheesy you can try as hard as you like to pretend you aren't hurting but trust me, when you rushed to open a new mail and created the edimolu3 account, we know you're addicted to me in more ways then you're addicted to tramadol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

blah blah blah, i still used few of it moments ago, as i type now i am so high on it, yet i could still put you in your rightful place,that easy! the mudcheesy

it has never been so difficult to process how much of a degenerate you are, you type like a child, you talk like one, even your disses are like one, which is why you would keep turning down the offer of brawling me on FPcheesy

bros wait sef, you mean if we on FP, you would be stupid enough to diss with trams and that a 40 year old man like you has 19 year olds as friends offline? like seriously? i would love to see that happencheesy

i no fit laugh finishcheesy

If you talk about rightful place ever again, I will unearth your mother's corpse and show the world the cheap coffin that transported her to hell. Idiot.

Nature chose your place for you when she allowed you to be born by two wayward mongrelized nematodes who couldn't check their genotype compatibility before fucking like wild apes to present us with a sickle cell mutant that relies on tramadol to achieve erection

Edimolu/zeelord, Nairaland foremost tramadol addict with erectile dysfunction and low self esteem.

Son of a bald stinking dead bítch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:
if you think when your actual and Nairaland lives stink like a community sewage pit I will abandon it and look for fictitious disses then your mother must have fed you goat milk at infancy.

I will sing your miserable pathetic life and scream it out on Nairaland rooftop to let the whole e-community know you sweat like a pig when you get female mentions and DMs.

You have genotype challenges because your mother's clitóris is bigger than her entire brain mass and your father's penile impulse is greater than his reasoning.

God punish you. The only people you should be angry at are your parents who condemned you to a lifelong regret and inferior birth.
Am pathetic, am a lowlifer, i be this, i be that, why you come carry my matter for head like weavoncheesy

enough of the gây jokescheesy

Aren't you the same bastard who left his comfort zone for an imaginary fûck in another state, the innocent girl cursed the day you she set eyes on you, for days you kept crying pitiably on an online forumcheesy

thundar faya ya head for there to think a 40 year old shameless faggôt like you could successfully harass any nairalandercheesy

you have always proven to have more monikers than sense, everything na abuse to you, be it gibberish or not, people would always try to make others stupid even though it makes them also stupid, you have never been too bright to succeed offlinecheesy

Ever since you dissed me for putting a dog in my dp, i knew then that you must be very dumb offline and onlinecheesy

olodo
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

If you talk about rightful place ever again, I will unearth your mother's corpse and show the world the cheap coffin that transported her to hell. Idiot.

Nature chose your place for you when she allowed you to be born by two wayward mongrelized nematodes who couldn't check their genotype compatibility before fucking like wild apes.

Edimolu/zeelord, Nairaland foremost tramadol addict with erectile dysfunction and low self esteem.

this baba don vex finish oooo, you never know wetin you enter, cry me a river , i don't care, have got a lot of face towels for youcheesy

all show and no go, all na mouth, with those baggy lips of yours wey be like toyota bumper, anyone who takes on your word must be stupider than your whôrish mothercheesy

you must include zand.ha in those monikers, see how your brain cells keep flunctuatingcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:
you felt it cheesy you can try as hard as you like to pretend you aren't hurting but trust me, when you rushed to open a new mail and created the edimolu3 account, we know you're addicted to me in more ways then you're addicted to tramadol.

addicted to bringing you pain? what can i say, you are absolutely right!

Feel kwa! you would wish i felt something dunderhead, not in your dizziest and wildest dreams, you imagine things too much, no space left for realness in your braincheesy

I would have asked when you getting married, but i almost forgot you lack the brains to control a woman, one who can't control his emotions nor kpekus, the faggôt obsessed with the fact that he has marrine as a friend offline, pant sniffer oshigrin

i can't imagine myself coming online to boast a lady is my friend offline, choi...one must be really sex starved to do thatcheesy
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

Am pathetic, am a lowlifer, i be this, i be that, why you come carry my matter for head like weavoncheesy

enough of the gây jokescheesy

Aren't you the same bastard who left his comfort zone for an imaginary fûck in another state, the innocent girl cursed the day you she set eyes on you, for days you kept crying pitiably on an online forumcheesy

thundar faya ya head for there to think a 40 year old shameless faggôt like you could successfully harass any nairalandercheesy

you have always proven to have more monikers than sense, everything na abuse to you, be it gibberish or not, people would always try to make others stupid even though it makes them also stupid, you have never been too bright to succeed offlinecheesy

Ever since you dissed me for putting a dog in my dp, i knew then that you must be very dumb offline and onlinecheesy

olodo

Are you begging to be left alone now? Or you're trying to keep your shattered reputation by blackmailing me to stop responding?

Demented brain-damaged sickler, are you getting more than you bargained for or you got so pummeled you forgot you quoted me and have been doing so since you felt I was responsible for all the girls in NL who rejected you?

If your mama no get sense to check ya papa genotype, then she is too dumb to calculate her monthly cycle that's why she didn't flush a bio-inferior cataleptic like you down her pit toilet!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by BadBradley: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
edimolu2:

addicted to bringing you pain? what can i say, you are absolutely right!

Feel kwa! you would wish i felt something dunderhead, not in your dizziest and wildest dreams, you imagine things too much, no space left for realness in your braincheesy

I would have asked when you getting married, but i almost forgot you lack the brains to control a woman, one who can't control his emotions nor kpekus, the faggôt obsessed with the fact that he has marrine as a friend offline, pant sniffer oshigrin

i can't imagine myself coming online to boast a lady is my friend offline, choi...one must be really sex starved to do thatcheesy

And you have been exposed as a pm- sending bandit, using Nairaland as your counseling service center to get a girlfriend.

Even though girls into street, you needed Nairaland intervention to approach them.

All the girls rejecting to here,you staged a fight an started fighting with them like some cheap insecure emo-bitch.

I can't understand you.

The only explanation I have is that there was an error in nature's organ factory; you were installed with the wrong sexual organs.

Edy-tramadol, you're a bîtxh, to better go look for your missing pussy!
Re: Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% by edimolu2: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
BadBradley:

Are you begging to be left alone now? Or you're trying to keep your shattered reputation by blackmailing me to stop responding?

Demented brain-damaged sickler, are you getting more than you bargained for or you got so pummeled you forgot you quoted me and have been doing so since you felt I was responsible for all the girls in NL who rejected you?

If your mama no get sense to check ya papa genotype, then she is too dumb to calculate her monthly cycle that's why she didn't flush a bio-inferior cataleptic like you down her pit toilet!

if you throw that victim-card my way , it shan't be well with yougrin who quoted you?,i followed you and told you your hammer meant death, you challenged me to a needless brawl, i even went as far as explaining to you i had no issues whatsoever with you and why did you not give me the same regard!

but like a jobless iddiot that you are, one who gets orgasms doing e-brawls, you kept shouting i am darkenbarboon, it shan't be well with you once againcheesy

so that being said!

old fôol, what do you think this is? a joke?,you must be high on your mother's bacterial discharge to think i'd let you off so easilycheesy

i need you to keep replying, through that i'd be able to figure out how much of a jobless failure you are, i seek you out at my own convenience, not the other way round..

for example if you had quoted me this morning , i would have ignored, but i can't say the same for you, you are never busy, you reply my mentions faster than your mother gets hôrny upon sighting a full erect diickcheesy

pray tell , do i sound like someone who needs this brawl to stop?cheesy

unintelligent baboon grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply)

Obasanjo Endorses Buhari / Kwankwaso's Supporter Drinks Muddy Water After His Defection (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.