Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him (39653 Views)

Wizkid Identifies Himself With an American Cult Pilot in S.A,Fans Reacts(pics) / Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro / BBNaija: Jon Ogah On Why Nina Will Win The 45 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by enemyofprogress: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2018
hajoke2000:

u are truly the real enemy of progress........ early in the morning abi . undecided
sorry for disturbing you, pls enjoy your moaning
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by ZAWs: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2018
This is plain STUPID!
45mili for embarrassing himself in the toilet you mean?
Little wonder our government dont take us serious.
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by illegalking: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2018
goldenval:
Some ppl are so doomed, how can you donate to someone that didn’t even need this money. We have so many poor ppl in Nigeria they can give the money rather than wasting it to this person.
Some people are just gullible.. Damn make we youths even help ourselves and select one person weekly do fund raising na lie.. We need challenge
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by salesforce: 11:25am On Apr 04, 2018
hmmm
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by TeeRac(f): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Donating for doing nonsense uhnnn it is well in this country.
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by Ophilabraham: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mynd44:

Actually this is retarded beyond retarded.

There are a lot of programs you can put money in for charity feed orphans, feed inner city kids, raise money for people's medical issues, help the poor, pay fees of those who can't afford yet these people are giving their money out to a celebrity not because he is ill but because he went for a show and didn't win the prize.

This is the highest form of silliness I have seen in a long while

Having see this, what came to my mind was to faint but I thank you for telling them the reality, it's now left for them to stop their stupidity.
But honestly I pray for this kind of grace.
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by otabaotaba: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
My people pls never allow anything to stop u from spending ur eternity with God.
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by Narthy201(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
The youths have lost focus including those who are enriching Payport and Multichoice by using money to vote other housemates. Some even claim they share their salary into 2 just to vote.
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by LadyHeaven(f): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mynd44:

I dont have sense at all

shocked shocked... cry... tongue

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=66422106]sorry for disturbing you, pls enjoy your morning.....

better
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by enemyofprogress: 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=hajoke2000 post=66427440][/quote]e don tey wey you dey change figures for your report cards

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
e don tey wey you dey change figures for your report cards

unfortunately for u ,av passed that stage :- undecided
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by enemyofprogress: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
hajoke2000:

unfortunately for u ,av passed that stage :- undecided
liar
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by aragon4realz(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
doyinisaac:
mumu talk.....do you know that some people derive happiness in hurting others or killing??so do that mean we should not condemn them simply because they are doing what makes them happy??mtchewww....what is wrong is wrong....many naija youths just need to wake up....very dumb set of people
dude...you need to wake up this has nothing to dude with kill or hurting someone,this involves spending of money,everyone has the right to spend his money to himself happy, someone can spend $300 for a bottle of moet that doesn't make him stupid,he is just making himself happy,so if you have the money spend it the way that pleases you
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by superstylisht(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2018

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
Truly now, I undederstand the reasn why some of u will never have sense again in Naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by kishbee41(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hei! Hei! Nigerians there is nothing sweet about donating money to a PILOT who travelled out of this shithole to south africa and had sex in the bathroom, now his back and his fans wants to do what? WHAT!!
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2018
correctguy101:

Blessings on you for seeing my point and it's relevance.

One that has too much hate in him to the extent of creating a moniker- Afonjapig is here ranting and spreading his madness and hate. If only such a person would stop taking peanuts from the fat bastards up there and redirect his hatefulness to the supposedly Representatives of wherever he's from, that would be great and maybe he and his likes can make a change. But no, they won't realize it's we the politically unconnected VS the political inept officers. Instead, they take paltry sums in exchange for their futures and that of the whole country.
gerrout of here, don't expect me to wait for people that refuse to develop themselves since incept... work for ur greatness while I work for mine, our destinies are not the same... we have not gain any meaningful thing from that landlocked oil barren cursed desert since 00AD
Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by correctguy101(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
gerrout of here, don't expect me to wait for people that refuse to develop themselves since incept... work for ur greatness while I work for mine, our destinies are not the same... we have not gain any meaningful thing from that landlocked oil barren cursed desert since 00AD

You are your own worst enemy.

You can't even bear living with yourself, You still have not grasped what I was passing out. Your problem not mine.

Re: Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him by naijpromise(m): 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
It shows how committed his fans are!

Visit www.Naijpromise.com.ng for more BB Naija news!
*BamBam and Teddy A finally reacts to having sex in the toilet* - click here to read full post: http://www.naijpromise.com.ng/2018/04/bambam-and-teddy-finally-reacts-to.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable: In Five Years, I Will Be Bigger Than All My Colleagues / Davido, 50Cent, G-Unit Crew & Nicki Minaj Party In Las Vegas | PHOTOS / Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.