Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,926 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her (2953 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by DyshApp: 12:46pm On Apr 08
Lady recounts the shocking encounter she had as she runs into her ex-boyfriend, who now looks fresh and better off after he dumped her to start a relationship with a Caucasian lady.

The lady narrated in the video that was shared online that her relationship with her ex-boyfriend was moving smoothly when all of a sudden he stopped picking up her calls and cut off all communications with her.

Later on, he called to apologize for leaving the way he did and informed her that he is now dating a Caucasian and she should try to understand and move on.

The lady said that she was deeply broken by the incident but she had bottled up her pain and moved on.

Sometime later, she ran into him and was surprised to see how he now looks.

She stated that the guy had gotten a lot more fresh than the last time she saw him, and he is apparently now richer than before.

The lady noted that life isn’t like it is portrayed in Nollywood where an ex ends up suffering after breaking a person’s heart.

Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by GreatVocalist: 12:53pm On Apr 08
In simple words, there's no such thing as karma.

We are utterly responsible for the outcome of our lives.

3 Likes

Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by SETHARTHUR(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08
Nigeria men let's take note. Dating Nigerian girl vs dating Caucasian girls.

8 Likes

Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by Chukwuka319(m): 1:13pm On Apr 08
GreatVocalist:
In simple words, there's no such thing as karma.

We are utterly responsible for the outcome of our lives.
Utter Gibberish!
Karma is summed up in the Bible passages of What a man soweth,that he shall reap, and The Measure you use for others shall be used for you'.
The last is the statement of our Lord Jesus Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by Chukwuka319(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08
Most likely the lady crying of being dumped,treated the guy as trash, belittling him and made him feel worthless, because he's still struggling to find his feet financially.
Now God favoured him and he met someone better after traveling abroad.
The Jezebel is now astonished at his turnaround and now goes on SM to lament and probably paint the guy black.
OR.
The guy was an ungrateful, parasitic leech who depended on the girl for financial assistance and everything,used her in every conceivable way for his self centered objectives and now he managed to get overseas,he discarded her like a piece of waste paper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by Demigod22: 1:32pm On Apr 08
The guy see an opportunity and he went for it. It is not a new thing, girls dumb broke guys for rich guys everyday.

I will never settle for broke girls, that's why I am working my ass off.

5 Likes

Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by illicit(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08
He dumped her broke ass and moved up the ladder

Same thing the ladies do all the time

He didn't move down the ladder

Why won't he fresh?

🥵

4 Likes

Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08
Demigod22:
The guy see an opportunity and he went for it. It is not a new thing, girls dumb broke guys for rich guys everyday.

I will never settle for broke girls, that's why I am working my ass off.
What if a broke girl is ur key to genuine peace of mind and career advancement?
Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by Savedday2: 2:23pm On Apr 08
All guys out there, be wise and man up. All these girls, need us like the way we need oxygen.

Don't ever allow any girl mess you up. Even if you're broke, you are still better than them.

They are only good for use and dump. It took AY 20years to understand that. Don't allow any girl mess you up.

4 Likes

Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by buharibanjo(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08
I don't understand o.. U curse am before?
Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by Smitaro100(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08
She taught she would have seen him looking tattered so she can come online and mock him but las las e shock am. grin

1 Like

Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by Sonnobax15(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08
lipsrsealed
As a man, you'll never know how peaceful and sweet singlehood looks and tastes like,not until you leave these bannies of this generation and their numerous relationship wahala...
Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by kheny12(m): 4:12pm On Apr 08
Karma catch that her ex-boyfriend, you can mess up someone and got away with it.
Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by Negroid001(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08
Just be like me and 1 of my ex.
She go follow yahoo boy after i comot area.
Baba don broke now. Person wey get apartment before don dey squat up and down. She don born now and we no even sure who get am because the baby no resemble the papa. Baba run away from hood. Eyes don clear now.
Man don gallant like this. I dey hot.

If i see am na only hi and how far.
Low-key the thing they give me joy.

3 Likes

Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by DevilsEqual(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08
cheesy cheesy cheesy
She think say Karma exist
That shit is one of the dumbest theories ever propounded by dumbos

Person go wicked u, still do well for life pass u cheesy cheesy
Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by Nonexisting1: 4:24pm On Apr 08
Nigga simply moved up the ladder. Dating a vaginarian of Nigerian descent should not only be seen as foolishness but also ruled as a crime.

Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by GreatVocalist: 6:30pm On Apr 08
Chukwuka319:

Utter Gibberish!
Karma is summed up in the Bible passages of What a man soweth,that he shall reap, and The Measure you use for others shall be used for you'.
The last is the statement of our Lord Jesus Christ.
And God said He will show mercy upon whomever He decides to show mercy.

If a man sows evil, he will reap the rewards of evil. However, if he repents and changes his ways, things can turn around for him. If he decides to stay and wallow in regrets and guilt, the chances of him living a better life are slim, and that's absolutely his responsibility.

If someone offends you and you're waiting for their actions to catch up on them, then you simply have an issue with strife and unforgiveness. Stop praying for people to reap the rewards of their evil, rather focus on praying for them to change their ways and live better lives.

Lastly, be courteous in your correction. You don't have to attempt to ridicule a person to show that they're wrong. Thank you.
Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by richiemcgold: 7:42pm On Apr 08
The Caucasian probably allowed the guy to have a peace of mind; unlike his ex

... probably, probably
Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by Zooposki(f): 8:05pm On Apr 08
Savedday2:
All guys out there, be wise and man up. All these girls, need us like the way we need oxygen.

Don't ever allow any girl mess you up. Even if you're broke, you are still better than them.

They are only good for use and dump. It took AY 20years to understand that. Don't allow any girl mess you up.

Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by Chukwuka319(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08
GreatVocalist:

And God said He will show mercy upon whomever He decides to show mercy.

If a man sows evil, he will reap the rewards of evil. However, if he repents and changes his ways, things can turn around for him. If he decides to stay and wallow in regrets and guilt, the chances of him living a better life are slim, and that's absolutely his responsibility.

If someone offends you and you're waiting for their actions to catch up on them, then you simply have an issue with strife and unforgiveness. Stop praying for people to reap the rewards of their evil, rather focus on praying for them to change their ways and live better lives.

Lastly, be courteous in your correction. You don't have to attempt to ridicule a person to show that they're wrong. Thank you.

Sorry if I sounded rude and cons ending.My apologies.

1 Like

Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by GreatVocalist: 6:56am On Apr 09
Chukwuka319:

Sorry if I sounded rude and cons ending.My apologies.
Oh no, it's okay brother.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Life No Be Nollywood -Lady Shocked To See Boyfriend Doing Well After Dumping Her by Chukwuka319(m): 7:26am On Apr 09
GreatVocalist:
Oh no, it's okay brother.
Good morning.
Good morning.

(1) (Reply)

For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? / Share Your Examples Of Real Love / Is This Love? Wake Up Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.