Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,167 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? (11997 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas / Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 2:32am On Mar 13, 2007
ov:

Omo Eko maybe you'll be the sexiest. if this title make syou happy? Please oooooooooo. All you ladies can look up my profile and vote me as the finest guy in nairaland. YOu know i got love for you all PLUS i got the magic stick!
hummmmm i don't need NL to tell me how how sexy or fine i am becos i know i am in person and i got lot of compliments from real life people not from a net
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 2:34am On Mar 13, 2007
ov:

NA WA OOOOOOOO! so all these women i diint vote are jealous of deniece? NA WA OOOOOOOO!
jealous of a girl like u claim. we are grown ass ladies so i don't think we need to be envious about a young girl
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by ov: 2:36am On Mar 13, 2007
omo eko, u taking it too personal now. I never meant to cus any form of anger by saying deniece was the finest even though u r a nairalander. Truth be told i havent seen your pics. So i can still be wrong who knows?
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 2:39am On Mar 13, 2007
ov:

omo eko, u taking it too personal now. I never meant to cus any form of anger by saying deniece was the finest even though you're a Nairaland user. Truth be told i havent seen your pics. So i can still be wrong who knows?
am not taking it personal OV. anyway keep dreaming am the girl. goodluck cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by ov: 2:40am On Mar 13, 2007
OMO EKO! pics cud be deceptive! so dont think deniece is a girl and you a grown ass lady. Seen Efani's pics? he says his uhm, 17 right? Well he looks older than me- A LOT
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by zigbo(f): 2:41am On Mar 13, 2007
ov:

NA WA OOOOOOOO! so all these women i diint vote are jealous of deniece? NA WA OOOOOOOO!

ROFLMAO this person,ok he said that he was a guy , this boy no go kill me with laff
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by ov: 2:45am On Mar 13, 2007
Now i know y girls dont like other women around their men! Jealousy go kill many of them oooooooooo!
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by zigbo(f): 2:51am On Mar 13, 2007
laughing harder cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 2:54am On Mar 13, 2007
ov:

Now i know y girls don't like other women around their men! Jealousy go kill many of them oooooooooo!
Dude i don't know if u are crazy or funny.NA WA 4 U OOOOOOOOOOO.
the question now is how old are u, becos u act so young and immature
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by Badman888(m): 2:56am On Mar 13, 2007
y are u girls beefing my guy now, he likes the babe very much ehh ehh all the other girls because he does not like u dont be veksed
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by zigbo(f): 2:59am On Mar 13, 2007
Badman888:

y are u girls beefing my guy now, he likes the babe very much ehh ehh all the other girls because he does not like u don't be veksed

O
thats all i got to say . . . buhahaahaaha
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 3:00am On Mar 13, 2007
Badman888:

y are u girls beefing my guy now, he likes the babe very much ehh ehh all the other girls because he does not like u don't be veksed
LOL BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by jgirl3: 3:01am On Mar 13, 2007
Chei! LMAO!!!!!!!!!
Where was I? Na wa oh! The guy is being smooth - y'all should stop spoiling his runs. He wants her to declare her love for him - let the girl come and talk. I will laugh well today cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 3:05am On Mar 13, 2007
j-girl:

Chei! LMAO!!!!!!!!!
Where was I? Na wa oh! The guy is being smooth - y'all should stop spoiling his runs. He wants her to declare her love for him - let the girl come and talk. I will laugh well today cheesy cheesy cheesy
DON'T MIND HIM JA RA, HE WANTED ATTENTION AND HE GOT IT
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by ov: 3:09am On Mar 13, 2007
Omo eko na wa for u. Still toooooo personal. i Always get attention cus am a tall, smart, 6packed sexy guy. If you cant cope to bad. Badman 888 please no mind all these ladies. If old age no kill dem na jealousy go wound dem
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by Badman888(m): 3:09am On Mar 13, 2007
i feel u, becos no guy has opened thread 4 them they are behaving like this
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by jgirl3: 3:10am On Mar 13, 2007
ov, you have our attention already - no need to prop yourself up anymore. if you always get attention, then you wouldn't be so overwhelmed by the comments we make cos you should be used to it.

None of us are jealous - to me, it's just plain funny
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 3:11am On Mar 13, 2007
ov:

Omo eko na wa for u. Still toooooo personal. i Always get attention cus am a tall, smart, 6packed sexy guy. If you can't cope to bad. Badman 888 please no mind all these ladies. If old age no kill them na jealousy go wound them
hummm let me see u pic then grin grin

Badman888:

i feel u, because no guy has opened thread 4 them they are behaving like this
angry angry angry angry don't talk to moi anymore
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by Badman888(m): 3:13am On Mar 13, 2007
Omo Eko:

angry angry angry angry don't talk to moi anymore

proven cool
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 3:19am On Mar 13, 2007
Badman888:

proven cool
cool then
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by ov: 3:22am On Mar 13, 2007
this tthread was meant to be simple and non provoking. It amuses me that some girls grown ass girls like omo eko will turn it into something else. Please OOOOOOOOO i take God beg all of una. Accept faith and decisions after all WE R ALL MADE IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD. by the way Omo Eko wat do you want my pics for? AM not available embarassed
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 3:25am On Mar 13, 2007
ov:

this tthread was meant to be simple and non provoking. It amuses me that some girls grown ass girls like omo eko will turn it into something else. Please OOOOOOOOO i take God beg all of una. Accept faith and decisions after all WE R ALL MADE IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD. by the way Omo Eko what do you want my pics for? AM not available embarassed
lol u re funny, and neither was i provoking over the pic. and stop calling my name angry angry angry angry.

NONE AM I HATING ON THE GIRL PIC, I WAS JUST CURIOUS ABOUT UR THREAD TOPIC
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by ov: 3:29am On Mar 13, 2007
ok. Thats it! Am leaving this thread cus people r taking it tooooooooooo personal. I conclude for international peace to reign, " there is no finest girl in Nairaland. All of you are very gorgeous including deniece"! NOW PLEASE LET ME REST.
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by Creamish(f): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2007
@ Topic

its Creamish! grin
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by jgirl3: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2007
Creamish, we can't be sure cheesy cheesy cheesy

*chanting*
We want to see! We want to see! tongue
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by Creamish(f): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2007
Have faith! grin
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by Dime(f): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2007
@ov

My girls are not hating they are just saying that since you already made up your mind why ask for competiton. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, she is pretty in your eyes and the minute you put her pic up on nairaland you open the doors for the critiques to enter and comment so you don't take it personal grin
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by ov: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2007
Who Is The Finest Girl In Nairaland?
« on: March 13, 2007, 01:51 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for me the finest, most beautiful, prettiest etc of all the girls i've seen in nairaland is the one and only DENIECE.
Deniece, Please just send me a mail at bankrupt3000@yahoo.com. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE. saying u love me . She's the cutiest one no doubt.

Ladies please send your pics so we can access you all. You may actually be the finest (if deniece aint involved) 2oo much love

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you read this original thread, it says for me the finest, most beautiful, prettiest etc of all the girls i've seen in nairaland is the one and only DENIECE. i was expecting people to say their finest from the pictures we've seen in nairaland.i sed mine was deniece! i also sed Ladies please send your pics so we can access you all. so am not taking anything personal, am just surprised girls could be so jealous!
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2007
ov:

Who Is The Finest Girl In Nairaland?
« on: March 13, 2007, 01:51 AM »

for me the finest, most beautiful, prettiest etc of all the girls i've seen in nairaland is the one and only DENIECE.
Deniece, Please just send me a mail at bankrupt3000@yahoo.com. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE. saying u love me . She's the cutiest one no doubt.

Ladies please send your pics so we can access you all. You may actually be the finest (if deniece aint involved) 2oo much love

if you read this original thread, it says for me the finest, most beautiful, prettiest etc of all the girls i've seen in nairaland is the one and only DENIECE. i was expecting people to say their finest from the pictures we've seen in nairaland.i sed mine was deniece! i also sed Ladies please send your pics so we can access you all. so am not taking anything personal, am just surprised girls could be so jealous!
Jealous of who your Deniece na wa ohhhhhhhhhhhh rolling eyes
we are not jealous becso she got nothing we have or need.
From the pic u put up there, i can see she got no type of boobs and am highly sure she got a flat ass too
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by Ferlie(m): 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2007
no fine girl on nairaland - dem don wowo finish - dem go dey pose.
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2007
since you've aready made up your mind on who the finest girl is, why not retire to your crib and stop making noise
Lmao cheesy
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by bluenubian(f): 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2007
Ferlie:

no fine girl on nairaland - them don wowo finish - them go dey pose.

i guess u havent gotten enuff attention yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15)

Happy Birthday Marieolae!!!!! / I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy / Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.