Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? (11996 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas / Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 4:16am On Apr 28, 2007
Sisi-Ho:

When?
Where?
How?

Dream on, you mean that scary cat? grin cheesy grin

u got that right gurl, but just wondering about ur definition of a scary cat, u know, maybe u dont even know wat it means, u never know grin

@seun, wait till u check out hotties like creamish and thoniaslim
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by SisiHo(f): 4:22am On Apr 28, 2007
some scary cats are cute, well mine are, smiley
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 4:34am On Apr 28, 2007
good 4 u? aint gat one

so maybe u are d finest girl in nairaland, y dont u show ur pic undecided
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by SisiHo(f): 5:08am On Apr 28, 2007
@Acid, told ya, this competition is not befitting my character.

Look for me on a competition of status, Like ANTM. Or Ms. World grin
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 5:15am On Apr 28, 2007
so, what in d world are u doing here, y aint u at the, wwwwwwateva u called it undecided
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by SisiHo(f): 5:24am On Apr 28, 2007
This is my last post to you ( I do not exchange words with minors)

I told your associate Blue earlier on, that NL is where I come to get a good laugh after a hard week at work,

Now child, it's way past your bedtime, get to bed and let us adults be, wink wink
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by sisistingy: 5:28am On Apr 28, 2007
@Sisi-Ho
Why are you wasting your time on this little child please leave her alone.

And how many time do people have to realize we got no finest girl on NL grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 5:30am On Apr 28, 2007
u mean u not a minor, cheeeeeeeez, u talk like one, i even tot u were 12 or something, gurl itz good u point it out, if u dont wanna be judged the way u talk, newiaz, i was gonna say the same thing, but lucky i didnt because i just found out u not  a minor, well bye then major, . . . i guess if u aint minor u r major, lol. and blue didnt even do anything 2 u, u pick quarrels out of nothing undecided

and sisistingy, y wont u be on her side, when it is one person using multiple username, *hissing*

abeg i no get una tym
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by sisistingy: 5:35am On Apr 28, 2007
acidrop:

u mean u not a minor, cheeeeeeeez, u talk like one, i even tot u were 12 or something, girl itz good u point it out, if u don't want to be judged the way u talk, newiaz, i was going to say the same thing, but lucky i didnt because i just found out u not a minor, well bye then major, . . . i guess if u aint minor you're major, lol. and blue didnt even do anything 2 u, u pick quarrels out of nothing undecided

and sisistingy, y wont u be on her side, when it is one person using multiple username, *hissing*

abeg i no get una time
you really sound like a dummy now cheesy cheesy cheesy. how can it be just one person if we are both replying messages at the same time undecided undecided undecided. BIG FOOL.

I don't even know why am wasting my energy on yourself grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by sisistingy: 5:36am On Apr 28, 2007
@acidrop
Take your ass to sleep before the devil bitch slap your face for me with all this false accusation angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by SisiHo(f): 5:37am On Apr 28, 2007
@Acid before I leave your immature, under developed ass,  YOu need to first of all learn to construct  proper sentences.  I cannot communicate with illiterates.

I did inform you that I was done with you, but it seems like you really have not learnt from your idiotic demeanor.

Listen to yourself trying to criticism someone's writing style, when you have none. When given the opportunity in life to travel and reside outside of one's hemisphere, one must endeavor to make use of the opportunity. Having said all that, my advice to you, is to spend LESS time on Nairaland , and MORE time in the books,

And with regards to your lame excuse of defending Blue, let her do that, since she knows that she was the one who FIRST attacked me.

And I am done with you,  I feel sick to the stomach having to take it so far with you preme, but sometimes certain measures need to be taken in order to achieve certain goals.

I suggest you spend an extensive amount of time practicing sentence structures, they will eventually become beneficial later on in your life.

Hasta la vista chica,  dueme bueno,
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 5:43am On Apr 28, 2007
c una lyf, didnt u admit it before, in d other thread that it was d same person, some peeps sef, abeg go sleep, d sleep don dey worry u sef, aint gat much 2 tell u , because itz like u want me 2 teach u this whole english stuff, datz y u keep bringing it up, abeg no be me u wan take do teacher, go look 4 another victim, u can go now, bye bye.
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by sisistingy: 5:51am On Apr 28, 2007
acidrop:

c una lyf, didnt u admit it before, in d other thread that it was d same person, some peeps sef, abeg go sleep, d sleep don dey worry u sef, aint gat much 2 tell u , because itz like u want me 2 teach u this whole english stuff, datz y u keep bringing it up, abeg no be me u wan take do teacher, go look 4 another victim, u can go now, bye bye.

Why don't you give us the link were we stated it was one person,if you got no proof than shut your trap. I HATE PEOPLE THAT CAN'T BACK UP THEIR STORIES angry angry angry
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 6:13am On Apr 28, 2007
u serious u really want me 2 do that, u an idiot, fyn suit yourself, remember saying this

You are so freaking smart  :DYet you go around making wrong accusations   . Am having sooooo much fun with you fools   

made on this thread, shebi na u want evidence, oya come defend urself, just dont modify ur post

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-9126.4928.html
Re: Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? by Dime(f): 6:26am On Apr 28, 2007
acid how far now

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15)

Happy Birthday Marieolae!!!!! / I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy / Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.