Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Sisterhood Africa/Global Converge For Maiden Prayer Conference In Abuja‎ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sisterhood Africa/Global Converge For Maiden Prayer Conference In Abuja‎ (4676 Views)

Damilola Mike-bamiloye Prayed In Yoruba Language At A Christian Conference In US / UNN Witchcraft Conference: CAN Fixes Prayer Conference On The Same Date / Electrifying Celebrations As Sisterhood-africa/global Prayer Conference Holds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sisterhood Africa/Global Converge For Maiden Prayer Conference In Abuja‎ by AlexReports(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
There is so much joy and excitement as the Sisterhood-Africa converge for their global maiden prayer conference. It is a well acknowledged fact that when women gather, great things happen and surely, this is the era of the woman.  Sisterhood Africa/Global is the first ever all female  faith based social media platform. www.sisterhoodglobal.com. A Nonnie Roberson  virtual  ministry. Strictly for those who desperately  desire more or a touch of God's finger.

God has indeed, been gracious to the Sisterhood-AFRICA/ Global. We have seen all kinds of unthinkable and thinkable miracles. We have experienced the unbelievable yet, THERE IS MORE! There is more for the sisters to see. There is more for them to have. There is more for them to experience and that is why we are having the very first Sisterhood Global Conference. 

The much anticipated conference is Tagged "' New Wine Drinkers"' for those that know their God shall do exploits. This is indeed for those who want more and want to experience God in a different dimension. The event is taking centre stage at Merry Makers Event Centre, Dar- Es-Salam Street, Off Oda Crescent, Behind GLO Office/ Near T.Y Danjuma Foundation, Wuse 2, Abuja.‎

SisterHood-AFRICA/GLOBAL maiden prayer conference is scheduled to hold as follows:

•Friday, April 6th: 5:00pm - Raw Worship (Dress Code - White)‎
•Saturday, April 7th : 8:am - 12noon - Interactive session, Questions/Answers, Counselling, Fruit, Fruit Of The Womb. Women in Clergy, Deliverance, Workshop..‎
‎• Friday evening session: 5:00pm - Anointing and Impartation service. 

According to Genesis 7: 11 "' On that day all the springs, of the great deep shall, burst forth, and the flood gates of heavens were opened"' Truly, the floodgates of heaven shall open, I see mantles!  I see miracles being released!‎!

As the countdown continues, the Sisterhood-Africa/ GLOBAL should not be seen as an usual conference. ‎Expect the unusual, come fasting, come fired up in prayers.....No prayer reqest will escape the sword. No excuse is good enough to STOP you from being part of this. You have not witnessed this kind!!.‎
http://www.alexreports.info/2018/04/impressive-sisterhood-africaglobal.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: Sisterhood Africa/Global Converge For Maiden Prayer Conference In Abuja‎ by Jalubarika(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
Sisterhood indeed : gathering of church goers and weaker vessels.
I know say na Lesbo go plenty pass

2 Likes

Re: Sisterhood Africa/Global Converge For Maiden Prayer Conference In Abuja‎ by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
I will be there.

There is fullness of joy in the presence of the Lord.

Btw, op, hope there will be item seven? Coke and meatpie things. grin

3 Likes

Re: Sisterhood Africa/Global Converge For Maiden Prayer Conference In Abuja‎ by mahkanjuh: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
hmnnnnn
Re: Sisterhood Africa/Global Converge For Maiden Prayer Conference In Abuja‎ by fabre4: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
Wow awesome
Re: Sisterhood Africa/Global Converge For Maiden Prayer Conference In Abuja‎ by chuckdee4(m): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Instead of them to empower people, teach them a trade, educate them or something, they keep on coming up with all these conferences and symposiums.
Nothing tangible on the agenda, all these things with no action will still result in N0.00 in the account, these religious folks need to start being a bit more realistic
Re: Sisterhood Africa/Global Converge For Maiden Prayer Conference In Abuja‎ by Icon79(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
KPOM!

That wouldn't surprise me one bit. There shouldn't be any divisions whatsoever in something to do with Christianity. Hence, I have serious reservations about all these "sisters fellowship", "wailing women", etc etc. If you're gathering only "wailing women", then what happens to the "wailing men"?

O pari

Jalubarika:
Re: Sisterhood Africa/Global Converge For Maiden Prayer Conference In Abuja‎ by wink2015(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
Jalubarika:

@ JALUBARIKA

What is the meaning of LESBO?
Re: Sisterhood Africa/Global Converge For Maiden Prayer Conference In Abuja‎ by dopemama(f): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
Facebook closed her first page on Facebook! According to reliable sources she charges people that send prayers request! I no trust the woman
Re: Sisterhood Africa/Global Converge For Maiden Prayer Conference In Abuja‎ by tiger28: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
Soon as i saw the headline.....it had to be alexreport. The guy na hustler but he terribly needs upgrade from all these stupid events.....the names of the events never make sense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PRAYER PROGRAMME : STOPPING THE STOPPERS OF YOUR FOUNDATION. / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy-5 Years Down The Line / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.