Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Who Reads Dailymail? Whites Are Full Of poo And Crimes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Reads Dailymail? Whites Are Full Of poo And Crimes. (597 Views)

Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Reads Dailymail? Whites Are Full Of poo And Crimes. by oyetpel(m): 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
Guilt-stricken mother killed herself after hearing son, 8,
shout 'Mum' as he died in fire that was started by a lit
Halloween pumpkin lantern as she dozed on sofa after
drinking wine, inquest hears

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5849439/Boy-died-house-fire-caused-Halloween-pumpkin-inquest-finds.html

1 Like

Re: Who Reads Dailymail? Whites Are Full Of poo And Crimes. by oyetpel(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
'I want to tell you something but don't get mad': Estate
agent's wife 'told him she'd had sex with his best friend's
daughter in their marital bed two days before he stabbed her
to death'

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5849083/Man-trial-murder-told-court-wife-told-lesbian-affair-two-days-killing-her.html

1 Like

Re: Who Reads Dailymail? Whites Are Full Of poo And Crimes. by oyetpel(m): 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sussex University graduate, 22, who violently raped drunk
student while she slept in bed after he walked her home
from freshers’ week pub crawl is jailed for eight years

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5848957/Sussex-University-Royal-Navy-unit-jailed-raping-student-freshers-week-pub-crawl.html

1 Like

Re: Who Reads Dailymail? Whites Are Full Of poo And Crimes. by okwabayi(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Committing crimes is a regular thing for humans. What's the news here?
Re: Who Reads Dailymail? Whites Are Full Of poo And Crimes. by oyetpel(m): 7:59am On Jun 16, 2018
okwabayi:
Committing crimes is a regular thing for humans. What's the news here?

Nairalanders seem to think many white people crimes do not exist.

Some think only Nigerians commits suicide.

Sometimes i have had to tell people on many threads to visit dailymail everyday because they believe only tragedy exist in Nigeria.
Re: Who Reads Dailymail? Whites Are Full Of poo And Crimes. by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2018
oyetpel:

Sometimes i have had to tell people on many threads to visit dailymail everyday because they believe only tragedy exist in Nigeria.
humans commit crime every day. Not a white or black tin. Do u know hw many pple r used for rituals daily ni

1 Like

Re: Who Reads Dailymail? Whites Are Full Of poo And Crimes. by okwabayi(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
oyetpel:

Wow. I guess they either don't believe white people are humans or they're catching fun trolling you. I guess a mix of both.

If one lives for a good while outside the country they'll realize we're mostly better than whites in both mental and physical capabilities.
I'm not racist, I'm only stating facts.
Re: Who Reads Dailymail? Whites Are Full Of poo And Crimes. by Gerrard59(m): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
oyetpel:

Who would think such? Rather, it's the opposite. Hitherto, most Nigerians will argue their citizens cannot commit suicide. So the bold is false.

However, what's intriguing is that Daily Mail - which is seen as a pro-white newspaper - will report such crimes for a global audience.

And what's the topic doing in the romance section?

(1) (Reply)

Please Why Is Black Man IQ So Low. / Matured Advice Needed Here Please!!! / My Husband Won Me Over By Showing Up To Events He Wasn’t Invited To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.