Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Have A fukked Up Attitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Have A fukked Up Attitude (696 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Have A fukked Up Attitude by koolg: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
You meet a lady and chat her up!.
Talk briefly and get her number.
You call once twice and then attitude begins.
She reads messages and don't respond, don't return calls, and when she picks she doesn't even acknowledge the missed calls, but rather hangs up on grounds of being busy.
Some are however very busy obviously from their schedule but are still very cordial.
What nonsense
All of you in that category are mad!
Please what causes that kind of attitude cos you see a lady of almost 30 having such behavior while another in early 20s being level headed.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Have A fukked Up Attitude by highqueen(f): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
dear,she doesn't find you interesting. Just move on.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Have A fukked Up Attitude by McBrooklyn(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Have A fukked Up Attitude by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin

Juz like y'all men...isn't that you do the same too? Na lie abi? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Have A fukked Up Attitude by KushyKush: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lol.. I hardly call women.

Damn... I don't even call women lipsrsealed

You've got to act like you don't give a fück to attract a lady. That's the way their mind works

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Have A fukked Up Attitude by koolg: 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lmao
My dear, on what basis did you arrive at such myopic prejudice?
How is she supposed to know how interesting I am when we've had no interaction

Some ladies just think forming busy will boost their worth or what
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Have A fukked Up Attitude by izaray(f): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Have A fukked Up Attitude by SexyDenzel: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mostly they're from fukd up home or they got it from their parents. Broken home brings that out of people most of the time.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Have A fukked Up Attitude by sirusX(m): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:
dear,she doesn't find you interesting.
Just move on.
^^^^^
I'd say spot on, as a lady who fancies you wants your attention and can't wait for your calls

On second thoughts, there are those with attitude who try to form hard to get (so you don't think they're easy)
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Have A fukked Up Attitude by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:
dear,she doesn't find you interesting. Just move on.
Case Closed! Op take This Advice...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Have A fukked Up Attitude by koolg: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
DeadRat:
Case Closed! Op take This Advice...

Be open minded

(1) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Buys New SUV, As She Shows It Off (photos) / Marriage Or Career, Which Is More Important. / The Day I Gave Her An Oral: Now She Can't Help But Keep Coming For More!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.