Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days (41618 Views)

In Uyo, Guys No Longer Marry City Girls, But Village Girls (pictures) / Why Are Guys No Longer Tall Like This These Days? (pictured) / Problems With Relationship These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by orohbiro(f): 7:53am On Apr 09
I remember guys use to beg me to have my number way back then, but these days not only me even other girls complain of same issue.

The moment they ask You out you begin to stress then they will just go.

Even when you post PIC with a friend some will be begging you to even give them your friend's number like wTF.

Guys you need to slow down. We are females, we must do our shakara small our girlish thing you need to be patient with us pls.

90 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by CountinBlessins(m): 7:55am On Apr 09
orohbiro:
I remember guys use to beg me to have my number way back then, but these days not only me even other girls complain of same issue the moment they ask u out u begin to stress then they we just go. Even when u post PIC with a friend some will be begging you to even give them your friends number like wTF.
Guys u need to slow down we are females we must do our shakara small our girlish thing u need to be patient with us pls

Are you employed?

558 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Zwooks: 8:03am On Apr 09
CountinBlessins:

Are you employed?

cheesy

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Pussyisgud: 8:16am On Apr 09
It's called law of diminishing returns, law of gravity, what goes up must come down.
U need to understand that those days boys used to toast u and ask for your number are gone. You have become enp so they have moved on to more younger and fresher ones, ones that their pucci can grab on their dick when forking not the ones with badly used world wide web in between their legs.

272 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by stacyadams: 8:26am On Apr 09
orohbiro:
I remember guys use to beg me to have my number way back then, but these days not only me even other girls complain of same issue the moment they ask u out u begin to stress then they we just go. Even when u post PIC with a friend some will be begging you to even give them your friends number like wTF.
Guys u need to slow down we are females we must do our shakara small our girlish thing u need to be patient with us pls

Lol to buy one bottle of beer for guy man dey hard una grin these days if una like make una nyansh big pass Rome cathedral church..na me and my cold beer/Benson switch angry grin

293 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by illicit(m): 8:29am On Apr 09
No be everytime una go dey form girlish

U want d same thing the guy wants, why stress him

No man wants to die of high BP

so any unnecessary stress, I dey avoid am...

261 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by rtdCivilservant: 8:41am On Apr 09
The truth is many factors are responsible for this.
1. The economy has made many men to channel their energy into what brings food to their table first.
2. The way many girls behave especially on social media has made guys to see them as they are not really worth dieing for, imagine killing ursef for what another guy may have with a plate of indomie.
3. Social media. The song all over, that all women are useless and same, is having negative consequences on the society, men are unconsciously losing interest in women.
4. SEX IS CHEAP. To many men, why will they stress themselves when on the street now most girls are walking about naked. They believe that even u forming classy, one guy somewhere is fuccking the hell out of u without stress, so why should he stress himself.
5. Men are unconsciously scared of women this days, they say 98% of women go into relationship as a form a poverty alleviation.
6. Lastly, a man would never stress to have u, when he didn't see anything special about u. If he perceive any man can as well have u, trust me he won't see any reason to chase u.

540 Likes 62 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by pansophist(m): 8:56am On Apr 09
Before, hard-to-get means that a woman is taking her time to know if a man is a good man, because a woman's mistake (eg unwanted pregnancy) is way more fatal than a man's mistake (e.g, being irresponsible).

But now, hard to get is how low quality women validate themselves, refuel their ever leaking ego, and a source of livelihood. You can't be playing hard to get but eating men's money. That's criminality.

You don't stress who you love. Men will interprete your shakara as a NO, but you don't want to say it because you want to migrate him to the friendzone. Also, men that tolerate unnecessary stress from a woman are the men you should stay away from.

Probably he brings nothing to the table, and conquering a woman is a trophy for him, just as some men brag about sleeping with a woman, good men don't brag with nonsense like that.

Life is already hard. As a woman, you should make life easy for him, not make it harder. If you like him, go ahead and make things easy, otherwise, you'll keep loosing good men, and it's your fault.

339 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by VinnyBaba: 9:56am On Apr 09
OP, That's because guys now that Naija Ladies have Monetized relationships. undecided

So, we Guys either Hustle hard to Make money and go for the Girl of our dreams
Or
Go for those 18,19yrs old Urgent 2K Girls who are NOT stingy with their coochie! wink smiley

127 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:10am On Apr 09
Pussyisgud:
It's called law of diminishing returns, law of gravity, what goes up must come down.
U need to understand that those days boys used to toast u and ask for your number are gone. You have become enp so they have moved on to more younger and fresher ones, ones that their pucci can grab on their dick when forking not the ones with badly used world wide web in between their legs.
Dis ur mouth no go kill u in JN.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by 23jerryking(m): 10:20am On Apr 09
orohbiro:
Don't worry, as I hear "I'll think about it" me am already thinking about somebody else. Can't be trapped in any waiting game in the name of playing hard to get when actually there's nothing hard about you.

142 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by CandidAdmin(m): 10:26am On Apr 09
We're tired of wondering whether she like us or not while also chopping our money.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Sonnobax15(m): 10:35am On Apr 09
lipsrsealed
Una fowl don dey lay cooked eggs small small......

The truth is that men are now getting wiser on a daily basis........You can imagine begging a truck-load of wahala to come and be tormenting your life all in the name of relationship angry. Come on,who does that these fvcking days?

198 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Savedday2: 10:38am On Apr 09
If not some men that think with their third leg, you girls would have been kneeling down, begging every morning for us to manage your kpekus with enough Abeg!

Me, I no get time oh! Na to dey use and dump you girls na him be my own. Very useless gender!

118 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:47am On Apr 09
1. Probably you are not as appealing physically as you once were due to aging/fat or character.

2. It's now easier to get girls' contact unlike in the past! They are in your church Whatsapp loops, school loops, mutual friend loops, Facebook pages, Twitter, IG, in the street, social events, mutual friends etc... the options are much.

3. Advancement: A young man of 19-25 may afford to be chasing women and waiting for responses, but a man of 28-42 is concerned with improving his economic life and career. Leaving little or no time to wait/chase.

172 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by REGINALD001(m): 11:32am On Apr 09
orohbiro:

SMALL ASHAWO DEY THIS GIRL EYES I SWEAR, YOU NO GO ALLOW THIS YOUR SMALL TINY VIRGIMUS REST FOR YOUR HUSBAND TO BE WHENEVER?

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Pupanchy(m): 11:45am On Apr 09
The major reason why we guys don't fall for that shakara shit anyone is because someone is somewhere else just fucking hell out of you without compensation, so why the hell would you think l should fall for your crappy hole that has been drilled

104 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by KingLennon(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09
I can beg only if you are a virgin sad. Imagine a guy kneeling to propose to a girl who has a body count of like 10 guys sad

God forbid cheesy

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Klington: 3:42pm On Apr 09
cool

Once you tell any Nigerian girl you are interested in her these days...

Her data will Finish.
Her phone will become bad.
Her hair will be old.
Her mum will become sick.
Her rent will expire.
Her undies will be old.
Her soap & cream will finish

Tinubu has reset most simps brains now.

207 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Blogfarms: 3:42pm On Apr 09
Men has realised that ladies don’t really have much to offer. Society and tradition just pushes men towards marriage. Men can really be good on their own. Women brings a lot of headaches and heartache to one’s life
We need our peace beeko

100 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by GodThankYou: 3:42pm On Apr 09
R

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by 96ACE: 3:42pm On Apr 09
P*ssy is competing with garri now in most hoods. Most guy would gladly soak their garri in peace than chase bunda. Simps are going on extinction grin

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by updatechange(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09
Dey play, real men don’t chase pvssy real men chase the muller

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by friday2011(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09
B4 nko...person dey use hand find wahala?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Offpoint1: 3:43pm On Apr 09
Make I ask you out so that you go tell me sey you no get data tomorrow or next week na your birthday?

Na who wan spend on me I dey find like this.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Metordman: 3:43pm On Apr 09
CountinBlessins:

Are you employed?
only jerks and pervert beg for relationship. REAL men focus on making money

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by saddler: 3:43pm On Apr 09
embarassed
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Think9ja(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09
K
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by DOM7: 3:43pm On Apr 09
Who this kind relationship help?? chop and the go.
[center][/center][center][/center]

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Greenfaces: 3:43pm On Apr 09
Life's hard
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by slaawomirr: 3:44pm On Apr 09
Damnnn niggar

Only foolish men beg for relationship

The moment you approach a woman to toast her you are automatically telling her that you want to accept all of her problems

Me personally don't toast girls

I have alot of Chinese, Europe and American women that breaks my heart all the time

54 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / She Kissed Me And Walked Away / "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.