Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Saved By Amnesia - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Saved By Amnesia (64485 Views)

Wretched But Saved / Saved By The Twinkle Of Her Eyes / Saved By Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saved By Amnesia by chisiudeh: 1:50pm On May 03, 2018
keep up the update. nice work .

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by itsandi(m): 3:52pm On May 03, 2018
Interesting smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Saved By Amnesia by Olawale118(m): 8:48pm On May 03, 2018
keep the updates coming ma

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by modupedee: 9:47am On May 04, 2018
Lovely and nice write-up, great twist here and there, intriguing suspense. Kudos to the writer for the great piece it's indeed a small world....... What happens next please?
Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 04, 2018
Sotonye

The minute Princess and I walked into the house the next day I made up my mind that I'll call Roselyn and end my affair with her. I'll ask her to leave politely and pay her off, my mind was already made up.
I won't let her mischievous eyes fool me anymore, or her lips, Oh lord I was thinking about her again. I mentally face palmed myself and called myself to order.

"Do what has to be done" Princess muttered and walked away. I knew she was hurt, hurt by my infidelity. She would never cheat on me, I know that but I'd cheated, betrayed her trust. I won't do that anymore, Roselyn has to go.

I tried calling her but she wouldn't take my calls, she's probably still offended that I'd ditched her that night for Princess. It would be a little suspicious if I went upstairs to the room she shared with Queen to ask for her.

I sighed and waited in the living room, distracting myself with the news on TV. I didn't see Rose till dinner time. She and Queen came into the dining room, picked up their plates.

I stared openly at Roselyn but she didn't look at me. "Not dining with us tonight?" Alfred asked the girls.

I swallowed watching Rose's every move, she appeared too stiff but her face looked serene. Can I let ever let her go, even if I do will I forget her? Not easily I can bet, she has seeped into every corner in my head.

"Nope, we'll rather eat in the room" Queen responded.

"Are you alright Rosie, you've been looking rather gloomy since morning?" Vanessa asked.

"I'm fine" Roselyn said coldly.

"How was your date last night?" Princess asked. She had a small smile on her face, she was taunting Rose of course. I gave her the look that she needed to stop but her face only hardened.

"Interesting" Roselyn muttered before leaving the room with her plates in hand.

"Must you always make her feel uncomfortable?" Queen hissed.

"What are you talking about, I only asked how her date went" Princess said.

Queen rolled her eyes and walked out of the dining room. Alfred looked at me intently before shfting his gaze back to Vanessa.

I instantly wondered if Vanessa had told him, I don't trust her. I don't trust Vanessa at all. There's something about her that's not right.

She seems to be hiding under a facade and I know she's hiding secrets. I sighed and got up to leave the dining room.

"Where are you going to?" Princess asked.

"I'm going to bed P, goodnight" I muttered before walking away. To be honest, marriage to Princess didn't seem like a good idea anymore.

Princess doesn't ignite the kind of fire that Rose does in me with just one look. I closed my eyes in distress, why is this happening? Why did I have to fall in love with trouble?

I felt my chest about to explode, I've finally admitted it to myself. I'm in love with Roselyn. In other circumstances, it would be a good idea but not while I'm engaged to princess.

I have to get rid of these feelings, falling in love with Rose will do me no good.

8 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by skubido(m): 3:10pm On May 04, 2018
Tanks for d update ma, jah bless
Re: Saved By Amnesia by itsandi(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2018
Interesting update smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Saved By Amnesia by rachealfst(f): 8:14pm On May 04, 2018
Wow!!!! I'm speechless. I so much love this story madam and I also love your writing skills. it's top notch.
I can't just get enough of this story, suspense filled and all. God bless you. I can't wait to read your book. God bless you,more grace.

Glorygims thanks for the invite. I'm not disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Gloryejims(f): 8:22pm On May 04, 2018
rachealfst:
Wow!!!! I'm speechless. I so much love this story madam and I also love your writing skills. it's top notch.
I can't just get enough of this story, suspense filled and all. God bless you. I can't wait to read your book. God bless you,more grace.
You're welcome...

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 04, 2018
wink Thank you.
rachealfst:

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 04, 2018
Sotonye.

Rose ignored me for two days, she purposely remained in her room to avoid direct contact with me.

Princess on the other hand kept on bugging me to get Rose out of the house.

"Have you spoken to her?" Princess asked the minute I got into bed.

"No, I haven't spoken to her P. Give me a break, give her a break too p. She's not bothering you is she?" I asked irritated.

"How do you expect me to feel comfortable living with the woman you're having an affair with in the same house?" Princess snapped.

"The fück princess, I'm trying to sleep" I snapped back and turned my back to her.

She was silent for a while before I heard the sniffs. Oh heavens, she's really going to cry now.

"Princess, don't....please" I said.

"I see the way you look at her" She started still sobbing. I felt her body shaking as she sobbed.

"I don't feel comfortable with her because she's a threat to me, to our relationship, our marriage. Soty you had eyes for no woman but me till she came along. I want her gone, if you love me you'll send her away. Think about everything I've done for you Soty" Princess said.

'If you love me' but I can't possibly be in love with two women. Princess, she's in my life because of everything she'd done for me. I'm with her because of that, gratitude. Roselyn on the other hand, what I feel for that witch is genuine.

"Soty! If you think of leaving me I'll kill myself. And you will be responsible for my death, think about what people will say. 'Oh look, after everything the poor woman sacrificed for him he left her for a slut' Your reputation will be ruined, she will ruin you, she will ruin us. Everything we've built together Soty! She's not fücking worth it, get rid of her for the love of God!" Princess said angrily her hand dropped to my shoulder and she gripped me hard.

"Can you just drop it for now please, I'll figure it out. Please, go to bed Princess" I said.

"Fine, I'll drop it. Promise me you'll do the right thing" she said.

"Goodnight princess" I muttered before switching off the bed lamp.
What's the right to do anyway?

The next morning as if carefully planned Princess managed to get everyone out of the house. Excluding Rose and I of course, I get the feeling that she did it because she wanted Rose and I to be alone. She wanted me to get rid of Roselyn.

Early in the morning Princess had convinced Alfred to take Vanessa on a date and managed to convince Queen to go shopping with her without Roselyn.

Queen surprisingly had not protested, she'd agreed instantly. I was surprised because Queen didn't like her 'Soul sister' to be left out of anything.

Vanessa and Alfred had left the house right before breakfast. They both had business meetings to attend to, I wondered how the two workaholics managed to keep their relationship running.

Queen and Princess on the other hand had left before breakfast.
"When Rose wakes up please tell her I left her breakfast in the micro wave" Queen said to me before she walked out of the house.

Princess had kissed me on the lips lightly and muttered that I should do the right thing. Again, I asked myself 'What's the right thing'?

Get rid of the woman who has invested time in me and helped me after my wife abandoned me or the get rid of the one who made me happy, the one I was in love with.

My mind briefly went to my ex wife, I don't even know what she looks like. Tarila, she's the root of my problems. That bloody woman, if only she hadn't left.

6 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 1:13am On May 05, 2018
Sotonye

I went into Queen's twenty minutes later when Roselyn didn't show up downstairs. She was still asleep tangled in the sheets, an anguished expression on her face.

I went closer to the bed and watched her, she clutched on to the sheets and she was whimpering.

'Help....' she said weakly. I noticed that her breath was coming out in small puffs as if she was suffocating.

"Rose...rosie.. " I shook her. She tried to shake me off her. She still kept mumbling inaudibly.

"Rose! What the fück?!" I muttered when her hand connected with my chin.

"You're having a bad dream" I shook her roughly till she woke up.

"Get off me!" she screamed trying to pull away from me.

"Rose you're awake, it's me. It's Soty, I won't hurt you" I assured her.

Her eyes looked wild and frightened but she became calm after looking around for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled. "Don't be" I said rubbing my arms down her side in a calming gesture.

"You were having a bad dream, does it happen often?" I asked. She shook her head and looked away.

"You're lying" I said.

"It's none of your business" she said trying to sit up but I didn't let her. I pinned her down with my hand and my soul searching stare.

"Rosie, it's my business. I care about you woman, now talk to me!" I ordered.

"You care about me now? Let me up Soty, I don't want to have this conversation" she said upset.

"Not till you tell me what the hell I just saw. This isn't the first time is it?" I asked. "You looked genuinely distressed" I said concerned.

"It's nothing, stop bugging me. Why are you even here? let me guess. Princess is not home, it's just the two of us" she said.

"Yes" I replied.

"I'm done Sotonye, you were right. An affair was definitely a bad affair, leave me alone" she said.

A little too late for that now, I mused. I don't think I can leave her alone.

"You're so beautiful" I muttered my lips falling to her eyebrows.

"Sotonye stop, I will not let you seduce me" She said.

"You're supposed to be the seductress, not me honey" I said smirking. She tried pushing me away but I wouldn't budge.

"I refuse to be the alternative Soty, let me go now" she said strongly.

"Who says you're the alternative?" my hand went to the curve of her hips.

"That night, you chose to be with Princess and not me" She pointed out a frown on her pretty face.

"She's my fiancee, Rosie you must understand there are certain things I have to do" I gave a lame excuse.

"Don't call me Rosie, she's your fiancee. Good, then go be with her. Leave me alone Soty, I refuse to be the other woman again. I deserve better" she tried pulling away.
"I know that Rose" I frowned. She deserves better, I don't want her to go back to Lagos and continue working at that bad. All those men looking at her, I don't want that.

"Do you? You just want a sex doll. Each time you get bored of princess, you come to me. When you get bored of me, you switch to Vanessa. You're a player Sotonye, maybe that's why your wife left you" She hissed.

"That's not true Rose, you're not just a sex doll. I'm not a player and I have no interest in Vanessa. She infuriates me, you on the other hand, you fascinate me" I said.

"My body fascinates you, if I wasn't so pretty you wouldn't want me" she argued.
"Your body and your pretty face is a bonus Rosie. I love...." I paused. "I love everything about you" I said settling for something less intense.

"You're lying. I won't fall for your lies" she said shaking her head.

"Let me prove it to you" I said. I dropped wet kisses on her neck.

"I'm sorry Soty, I can't let you in again. I'm going to get hurt, I can't" she whispered.

"Rosie.. " I started.

"It's too late Sotonye, you should leave. I'm done..." she said. "Leave me, please. You should get back to your princess" she said.
"Don't shut me out Rose" I said.
It's not too late, I'm not letting her go.

4 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 7:34am On May 05, 2018
Well done ms. InkPaperVodka.

4 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by mcjesuspikin(m): 10:16am On May 05, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
PROLOGUE

I never liked hospitals as a child. I still don't like it now as an adult, the smell, the nurses, sick people, it nauseated me. However in the past few years I'd become a frequent visitor, today was different though. I wasn't here for myself, I was here for my husband. I walked slowly up the stairs thinking that I don't even want to be here. How do wives act when they hear that their husbands was in the hospital because he'd been involved in a fatal car accident ?
Was I expected to cry, roll around in the dirt? I don't know, and I don't want to know. I'm not here to look after him, console or comfort him. I'm here because I want to see how battered he looks, how vulnerable he looks. It's something I've never seen. I want to see his weakness, I want to see if he'll shed tears, most importantly I want to know if he'll survive.
When I heard he'd been involved in a car accident, I'd gone on my knees and prayed to God. I'd begged God to end his life but God hasn't looked in my direction in years so I doubt he'd heard me. I reached the private ward the nurse had directed me to, took a deep breath before entering the room.
He was all bandaged up on the bed, my strong formidable husband looked like a rag doll. I laughed and smiled at the image I'll forever cherish. I ran my hand through his wounds and squeezed. He must have felt pain because he jolted up and looked at me. I jumped backwards and waited for him to scold me or look at me in anger. He didn't, maybe he was too weak for that. I said nothing, only watched and cursed his creator silently for not killing him.
"Who are you?" he breathed out. I frowned at his question, I must have heard wrong.
"Where am I?" he asked. I studied him silently, could the accident have rendered him amnesiac?
"You don't know me?" I asked, he shook his head.
"Good, I don't know you either. I've never met you and I was never here" I said.
He looked confused for a moment before speaking.
"Tell me something" he said. I eyed him hatefully
"You're a terrible person, I hope you die and rot in hell" I said before walking away.
Far away from the hospital, Far away from my husband, Far away from matrimony, Far away from Abuja.
And I'm never returning.

wow.....can someone get me a bottle of Gulder .....nd a plate of pepper soup...... dis is gonna be fun.....

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by mcjesuspikin(m): 11:00am On May 05, 2018
Ayoshewa12:
Tare u are only obsessed with Tarila,u don't love her, as for you,Sotonye, u better don't die. U deserve something worse than death for abusing a woman (Tarila).
i think tare is in love but taking it too far....
now... m seeing where its all heading.... but really,sotonye is something else...... I would stab him dis minute if I see him

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by mcjesuspikin(m): 12:31pm On May 05, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
ANTICIPATE

LAGOS, IN SEVEN DAYS.

PREVIEW

Li Ming Shitta-Bey stubborn, willful, African Asian psychologist decides to come back to her roots in Lagos, Nigeria after a heart wrenching split with her fiancé.

Not wanting to settle in the usual luxurious life Lekki, Ikoyi and Victoria Island has to offer with her extended family, Li Ming settles down in a remote village at Epe where her late grandmother lived.

The Locals in the area are convinced that Li Ming is crazy for settling down in the supposedly cursed compound and refuses to let her live in the house but Li Ming is convinced they are delusional.

Li Ming insists on living in the house, despite the warnings from her extended family, the locals and the handsome interpreter Adetola Lawal.

Li Ming is determined to prove that the stories about the house are mere myths but what if these myths aren't really myths.

Lagos, In Seven Days is a Nigerian based novel that centers on some of Nigeria's superstitions, a tinge of romance and the essence of traditional culture in the modern day setting.

COMING SOON

INKPAPERVODKA.
what a captivating thriller...... please, remember to mention me wen d story is finally out..... I did better book a Goldberg down.....

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by mcjesuspikin(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2018
Gloryejims:
Mr Alfred, don't come and jump into conclusions ohhhh.... Ask that ur sis what she's up to..
I strongly believe that Vanessa is Tarila.... Let the drama unfold ohhhhh
Thumbs up dear
Read ur other books and I knew I mustn't miss this one wink grin
Cbella
Pearl05
Cyber5
Rachealfst
Tiffanyj
Wiszolsy
Ikombe
Gracile
All others should come and enjoy there's enough space in the cinema grin grin grin
I'm sha sitting in front with my popcorn and zobo
without any doubt, tira is Vanessa....
I just av a strong believe everything will just end one day...... but my confusion, wats d role of Roselyn in all dis
SOMEBODY HELP!!!

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Ayoshewa12(f): 2:16pm On May 05, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
i think tare is in love but taking it too far....
now... m seeing where its all heading.... but really,sotonye is something else...... I would stab him dis minute if I see him
love doesn't hurt, I can't rape someone I claim to love.
Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 05, 2018
Sotonye

"I think the red one suits you better. Why don't we buy all three" I stood behind Roselyn.
"All three?! Sotonye they're expensive" Roselyn protested.
"You obviously don't know which one you want so take all three. Nothing is too expensive for you" I kissed her cheek.
She rolled her eyes "How many other girls have you told that?" she asked.

"Don't start Rose..." I turned to the attendant. "We're taking three of them" I handed the man my card.

Roselyn turned to me "Don't tell me you're trying to buy my love, affection and trust now" she said.

"What is it to you Rose? We've had a perfect day, why are you trying to ruin it? what does it take to please you?" I snapped.

"Perfect, How does today end Soty? You go back to another woman. Buying me things doesn't change anything" she spat.

"It doesn't" I agreed. I'm sure princess is getting suspicious again. It's only a matter of time when she'll find out I'm still seeing Roselyn.

"Then what's the point of all these shopping, dinner and lunch dates, meaningless sex? You'll still return to princess at the end of the day. All I'll be is a new notch on your belt, I hate this Sotonye, I hate knowing that I can never have you all to myself. I have to share you with princess!" She said.

"I don't love Princess, I love you...." I spilled at last. It was going to come out one of these days anyway.

"Really, then prove it to me. Leave Princess for me. You don't love her, why are you still with her?" she asked crossing her arms against her stomach.

"It's not that easy" I said.

"It's easy Soty, tell her you love someone else, the wedding won't hold. Tell her!" Roselyn countered.

"Rose...can we talk about something else please. Another time we can discuss this" I said. The discussion was stressing me out, I go home to Princess and she bugs me to leave Rose, I go out with Rose and she bugs me to leave Princess.

Roselyn shook her head vehemently "No, I refuse to be second place to her. You either pick me or her. I'm leaving, and don't call me till you've made your decision" Roselyn hissed.

I was going to reply her when I saw a familiar face, I rolled my eyes. Vanessa, her eyes zeroed in on us and she frowned.

"Ignore her" Roselyn muttered before taking my hand.

"Wait...Rose. What If she tells Princess or Alfred. Let me go talk to her" I said pulling away.

"So what if she tells Princess, that makes this easier. Princess leaves, engagement over. Why do you care, who exactly do you want?!" Roselyn asked furiously.

"It doesn't work that way, I can't..." Roselyn held up her hand to silence me.

"Then leave me alone, go be with your Princess. Why the hell do you still come to me every goddamned time?" she spat.

"Because I love you and I want you goddammit. How many times do you want me to tell you?!" I asked.

"Don't tell me, Prove it" She hissed and walked away. I was going to follow her when I heard a familiar scoff.

"Vanessa" I turned to look at her.

"You love her" she repeated. I closed my eyes briefly trying to get my heart beats to calm down.

"Vanessa, you won't understand" I started.

"I understand everything here, you're cheating on your fiancee with another woman. I'm not surprised, I do wonder how you got Rose to fall for you. She looked smarter than that, don't worry. Your secret is safe with me, for the time being" she smirked and walked away.

The attendant returned shortly with my card. "All done sir" he said. I took my card and collected the shopping bag from the attendant.

My life has just become one pool of complication. The only way to end this is to break up my engagement.

No more lies and secrets, no more cheating drama. I have to break up my engagement.

5 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 05, 2018
Alfred

Vanessa got out of the bathroom wrapped in a fluffy towel. "You're back" she smiled when she saw me by the door.

"Yes" I said coldly before moving to her. "Are you okay, you look odd" She said frowning slightly. I cornered her till her back was against the wall.

"No, I'm not okay" I said looking into her eyes. "I love you Vanessa" I began.

She groaned "Alfred, don't start. Please" she tried to pull away but I didn't let her.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked her. She frowned " Alfred we've talked about this whole you love me thingy, give me some time to get used to it. Don't expect me to say it back immediately" She said.

"It's not that, I know you're planning something Nessa. And you're going to hurt a lot of people when you're done. Sotonye, Princess, Roselyn. Vanessa...you and I too" I said.

"I don't understand you Alfred" she said coldly. That was it, that cold facade she pulled when she wanted to hide her emotions and the truth.

"Don't lie to me! When we got here the first day. You recognized Sotonye, you knew him. He wasn't talking nonsense, you two were married!" I yelled.

"You're talking nonsense, don't be ridiculous. I've never been married" she lied.

"Your name is not Vanessa , you're Tarila. Listen, I looked up Tarila Williams. You know what I found? She's dead. It confused the hell out of me.
I decided to check how she died and discovered that she died in an accident. On her way to Lagos from Abuja with her father who survived the accident barely. Mr Dike, that's why he limps, that accident. You were in that car but you didn't die, they faked a dirt certificate and you got a new identity. Don't look at me like I'm stupid, it's true. The accident occurred days after Sotonye's Tari abandoned him at the hospital" I said bitterly.

Vanessa laughed hollowly "Alfred you should be a novelists. You're making up stories in your head. My dad was in an accident but I wasn't even around at that time" she lied.

"It states that he was with his daughter, don't fucking lie. You know I'm right!" He hissed.

She tried pushing me away from her but I refused to let her go. "Roselyn also looked familiar, I saw her picture at your office. I just remembered some few days ago that the reason why Roselyn looked familiar was because her picture was in a drawer in your office" I said.

"So you also snoop through my things?!" she looked angry but I was equally angry.

"Don't change the bloody topic! Roselyn and Sotonye was planned. How could I be so stupid? You liked clubbing at Euphoria, you must have seen Sotonye and decided to plan your revenge. You're using Rose but she's fallen in love with Soty and that's not going well for you" I said.

"I don't know what you're talking about, your false accusations is making me sick" she hissed.

"You wanted to hurt Soty and my sister. Break up their engagement, then have Roselyn dump him too" I said.

She chuckled "If Sotonye really did offend me, why would I go through too much trouble to do something so mild to him. Roselyn's picture was in my office because she came to me for a job, she didn't meet the qualification. I know her picture and CV that's how I got her a job at Euphoria. My dad was in an accident but I wasn't with him, he was traveling alone." she hissed.

"Prove it" I hissed.

"Go to hell, I don't need to prove myself to anyone. Now don't go around spreading rumours, you said it yourself Tari is dead. I have no idea who she is, as for Sotonye we did business together in the past. That's all, enough with your tales. Don't annoy me or I'll take the next flight to Lagos and be out of your life" she threatened.

I dropped the issue again because I didn't want her to leave me, but I can bet everything I own that Vanessa was lying on me.

"Goodnight" I said and walked out of the room. Whatever she's planning, I'll make sure it doesn't work.

Right now she's blinded by revenge, Sotonye hurt her and now she wants to hurt him. I can't let that happen for the sake of our relationship and for the sake of my sister.

6 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Olawale118(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2018
good job....I like your stories

2 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by mcjesuspikin(m): 4:28pm On May 05, 2018
Ayoshewa12:
love doesn't hurt, I can't rape someone I claim to love.
u are right sir.... thats y I said he went too far.... way too far.... still, am afraid of how everything will end...... I need a bottle of Gulder.....m. getting uneasy... ☺

2 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by mcjesuspikin(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Alfred

Vanessa got out of the bathroom wrapped in a fluffy towel. "You're back" she smiled when she saw me by the door.

"Yes" I said coldly before moving to her. "Are you okay, you look odd" She said frowning slightly. I cornered her till her back was against the wall.

She groaned "Alfred, don't start. Please" she tried to pull away but I didn't let her.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked her. She frowned " Alfred we've talked about this whole you love me thingy, give me some time to get used to it. Don't expect me to say it back immediately" She said.

"It's not that, I know you're planning something Nessa. And you're going to hurt a lot of people when you're done. Sotonye, Princess, Roselyn. Vanessa...you and I too" I said.

"I don't understand you Alfred" she said coldly. That was it, that cold facade she pulled when she wanted to hide her emotions and the truth.

"Don't lie to me! When we got here the first day. You recognized Sotonye, you knew him. He wasn't talking nonsense, you two were married!" I yelled.

"You're talking nonsense, don't be ridiculous. I've never been married" she lied.

"Your name is not Vanessa , you're Tarila. Listen, I looked up Tarila Williams. You know what I found? She's dead. It confused the hell out of me.
I decided to check how she died and discovered that she died in an accident. On her way to Lagos from Abuja with her father who survived the accident barely. Mr Dike, that's why he limps, that accident. You were in that car but you didn't die, they faked a dirt certificate and you got a new identity. Don't look at me like I'm stupid, it's true. The accident occurred days after Sotonye's Tari abandoned him at the hospital" I said bitterly.

Vanessa laughed hollowly "Alfred you should be a novelists. You're making up stories in your head. My dad was in an accident but I wasn't even around at that time" she lied.

"It states that he was with his daughter, don't fucking lie. You know I'm right!" He hissed.

She tried pushing me away from her but I refused to let her go. "Roselyn also looked familiar, I saw her picture at your office. I just remembered some few days ago that the reason why Roselyn looked familiar was because her picture was in a drawer in your office" I said.

"So you also snoop through my things?!" she looked angry but I was equally angry.

"Don't change the bloody topic! Roselyn and Sotonye was planned. How could I be so stupid? You liked clubbing at Euphoria, you must have seen Sotonye and decided to plan your revenge. You're using Rose but she's fallen in love with Soty and that's not going well for you" I said.

"I don't know what you're talking about, your false accusations is making me sick" she hissed.

"You wanted to hurt Soty and my sister. Break up their engagement, then have Roselyn dump him too" I said.

She chuckled "If Sotonye really did offend me, why would I go through too much trouble to do something so mild to him. Roselyn's picture was in my office because she came to me for a job, she didn't meet the qualification. I know her picture and CV that's how I got her a job at Euphoria. My dad was in an accident but I wasn't with him, he was traveling alone." she hissed.

"Prove it" I hissed.

"Go to hell, I don't need to prove myself to anyone. Now don't go around spreading rumours, you said it yourself Tari is dead. I have no idea who she is, as for Sotonye we did business together in the past. That's all, enough with your tales. Don't annoy me or I'll take the next flight to Lagos and be out of your life" she threatened.

I dropped the issue again because I didn't want her to leave me, but I can bet everything I own that Vanessa was lying on me.

"Goodnight" I said and walked out of the room. Whatever she's planning, I'll make sure it doesn't work.

Right now she's blinded by revenge, Sotonye hurt her and now she wants to hurt him. I can't let that happen for the sake of our relationship and for the sake of my sister.
please.....i just cant wait for the next episode..... Geez..... I getting hooked in this story..... I just pray nothing happened to sotonye even though the bastard deserve whatsoever happened next.....
and did I just heard that alfred is planning to nutify the plans..... Lols.....SPEAK OF A DESPERATE LADY

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 05, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
please.....i just cant wait for the next episode..... Geez..... I getting hooked in this story..... I just pray nothing happened to sotonye even though the bastard deserve whatsoever happened next.....
and did I just heard that alfred is planning to nutify the plans..... Lols.....SPEAK OF A DESPERATE LADY
stop quoting everything.

5 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 05, 2018
Nice update ma'am

4 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Ayoshewa12(f): 5:34pm On May 05, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
u are right sir.... thats y I said he went too far.... way too far.... still, am afraid of how everything will end...... I need a bottle of Gulder.....m. getting uneasy... ☺
lol.

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by gracile(f): 5:38pm On May 05, 2018
cry hope I'm not too late? Thank you dear
Gloryejims:
Mr Alfred, don't come and jump into conclusions ohhhh.... Ask that ur sis what she's up to..
I strongly believe that Vanessa is Tarila.... Let the drama unfold ohhhhh
Thumbs up dear
Read ur other books and I knew I mustn't miss this one wink grin
Cbella
Pearl05
Cyber5
Rachealfst
Tiffanyj
Wiszolsy
Ikombe
Gracile
All others should come and enjoy there's enough space in the cinema grin grin grin
I'm sha sitting in front with my popcorn and zobo

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by shogz89: 5:38pm On May 05, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Alfred

"Prove it" I hissed.

This like the best episode.. So many uncertainties... Sotonye is the unfortunate one. Two women has been planted into his life by his ex wife who he doesn't know and his brother who he hasn't seen in years.. ����

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by PraisesG(f): 6:13pm On May 05, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
A

This is now getting scarier, hope she does not tow the Part of revenge.
Else all characters will be messed at end of it all.

Thumbs up,with the twists and all.
Good.

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Shawen99(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2018
Mr Alfred you should take it easy your sister ain't a saint and sotonye deserve what ever tarila has in plan for him, he's f**king heatless bastard. keep up the good work ma your past two stories I read "love, no inhibitions" and "lies from pretty lips" was educating and mind blowing, sometimes when reading your stories I felt like am in cinema trying to imagine picture of the characters in my head. well done ma.

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Vulcanheph(m): 9:25pm On May 06, 2018
chivera018:
you are still believing, Tari is Vanessa no doubt about it.
i always knew it , right from when the vanessa girl was introduced
Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 06, 2018
Happy Sunday ms. InkPaperVodka

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Oretunlewa Soyinka Marries Nneka Ekechukwu, Igbo Girl (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) / 'my Names Are', Or 'my Name Is'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.