Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) (32971 Views)

Kidnappers Caught With Dead Bodies In Takum LG Chairman's Car In Taraba (Graphic / Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Oh my God, look at those little kids. Even if their parents did something wrong, what have those kids done to deserve this? cry

Those killers are more dangerous than terrorists and should be treated as such. Shame on Nigeria and its leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by otabaotaba: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
God pls where are u, please intervane in this matter, ur people are butchered like animals embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
Where is Kanu?

He has case to answer.. he said herdsmen will kill and all these senseless killings started.

I'm not implying anything o but Kanu is a prime suspect

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by sekundosekundo: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
Where is Kanu?

He has case to answer.. he said herdsmen will kill and all these senseless killings started.

Shut up.

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by darqly(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
There's no excuse, no reason, no justification for killing children. Not with guns, knives, bombs NOTHING! It doesn't matter if their parents pissed you off by rustling your cows. What sort of sick prick does this? angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by fk001(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
RIP to deceased

Fulani herdsmen your time is near .

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by prosper21(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
oh God!!!!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

I know the Fulani agenda sad
It's ałl about domination
We have known about it for long.
That is why Biafra and restructuring are very important.
The SW will wake up when it is too late.

cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by FrankGathers1: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
You see them going about with machete, when has machete become body accessories..... Government should do something before it gets out of hand
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by LegDoLand: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
This is sad...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Buhari should just do something about his people,.. that heartless old fool.. After he will call ipob terrorists group without hesitation, mtchew

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
Where is Kanu?

You are a bastard...and I say this for all the mods on this forum to see..

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Oleku93(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nigeria is a scam..... See insecurity at its zenith.
This is just too bad... R. I. P
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by SaroWiwa: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
Oh Lord! Please have mercy on us. Where have we gone wrong that we are doing this great badness to ourselves? May you O Lord, touch our hearts and soften it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
undecided undecided undecided we would do something about it when it gets to our doorsteps. The northerners can deal with themselves for the meantime.

As for President Buhari, he is just a lucky man that many Muslims still support him.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by adetes: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
Subuanallah, may Allah grant them aljanat fridaus, but this is getting out of hand

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
May it never be well with whosoever planning to vote buhari in 2019 cry

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Alariiwo: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

You are a bastard...and I say this for all the mods on this forum to see..

I repeat for all eyes to see..

Kanu is a prime suspect and my instincts don't fail me.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Soteriahascome: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
The evil in this part of the world is unspeakable...
Once, I'm out of this nation, I'm out for real.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
Man to arms mumu people, T.Y Danjuma God go bless you sha
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Spicycat(f): 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
zionmade1:
Why on earth am I in the same country with all these cannibals from the north. I mean there is no resemblance between me and these animals. Worst still a viper is even the commander in chief. This entity called Nigeria is a shame no thanks with northerners who have absolutely no regards for human life.
Worst of all wen they are carrying out their barbaric acts and its exactly 2pm they will pause, wash their bloody heads legs and hands and proceed to slamming their heads for their barbaric god.

I HATE THAT NAME "Nigeria"
I hate the fact that I am called a Nigerian
I hate everything this country stand for
A country where the price of life is no longer enough to buy a cup of garri
All hopes are lost
if men can kill their fellow men this way then a zoo is more respectable than Nigeria, this country deserves to be called a jungle!!
In 100 yrs time things will never change because a particular region has sworn to forever live and die as barbarians
Just recently billions of naira that will be enough to life up to one million people away from poverty has been released to pay and empower terrorists

Pls who knows where Lord lugard was buried, his bones need to burnt to ashes

TUFIAKWA

Cleanse your heart from hate
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
imhotep:

We have known about it for long.
That is why Biafra and restructuring are very important.
The SW will wake up when it is too late.

cc lzaa onyeoga

SW cannot get it now...
You can't rely on shortsighted people
We need to do it by ourselves
The earlier the better sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by awa(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
Where is Kanu?

I hate insulting people opinion but I think you sound foolish because KANU is a man that saw tomorrow and warned all of us but we called him Kunu now what KANU forewarned Nigerians are happening....

Wish we have more KANUs and wish he was more refined in his presentations then.....

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by israelmao(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
They said,GEJ was Clueless but Buhari is triple clueless.GEJ was overwhelmed but Buhari is triple overwhelm,GEJ was weak but Buhari is feeble.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Bede2u(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
zionmade1:
Why on earth am I in the same country with all these cannibals from the north. I mean there is no resemblance between me and these animals. Worst still a viper is even the commander in chief. This entity called Nigeria is a shame no thanks with northerners who have absolutely no regards for human life.
Worst of all wen they are carrying out their barbaric acts and its exactly 2pm they will pause, wash their bloody heads legs and hands and proceed to slamming their heads for their barbaric god.

I HATE THAT NAME "Nigeria"
I hate the fact that I am called a Nigerian
I hate everything this country stand for
A country where the price of life is no longer enough to buy a cup of garri
All hopes are lost
if men can kill their fellow men this way then a zoo is more respectable than Nigeria, this country deserves to be called a jungle!!
In 100 yrs time things will never change because a particular region has sworn to forever live and die as barbarians
Just recently billions of naira that will be enough to life up to one million people away from poverty has been released to pay and empower terrorists

Pls who knows where Lord lugard was buried, his bones need to burnt to ashes

TUFIAKWA
we need an up rising in the east...to let our leaders know that its Biafra or no peace for them

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by israelmao(m): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
They said,GEJ was Clueless but Buhari is triple clueless.GEJ was overwhelmed but Buhari is triple overwhelmed,GEJ was weak but Buhari is feeble.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
May what befell this family befall any Nigerian who would vote for cowhari in Jesus name amen. angry

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
So you blame NK for this henious crime. I pray the earth opens up and swallow you. Your children shall be slayed like the little girl. Alariiwo you are cursed in this life and in your after life
Alariiwo:
Where is Kanu?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Bede2u(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Why are you doing this? How does this issue affect Ipob? Omo ale ni e oooo.
Lol...u follow for those wey insult kanu last year. Do u now agree he is right?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Alariiwo: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
undecided undecided undecided we would do something about it when it gets to our doorsteps. The northerners can deal with themselves for the meantime.

As for President Buhari, he is just a lucky man that many Muslims still support him.

And you think Atiku or whoever PDP wants to push forward will be any better??

Have you forgotten how hot and bloody Nigeria was under GEJ?? Yet Dasuki kept sharing NSA money to PDP members.

You better think and weigh your options well.

Moreover the church killings in Anambra is there but Igbos won't say a word about it. Tbeir mouth becomes sharp only when it involves North.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dismissed Policeman Supplied 5 AK-47 Rifles For Offa Bank Robbery – Suspect / Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones / Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.