Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) (32994 Views)

Kidnappers Caught With Dead Bodies In Takum LG Chairman's Car In Taraba (Graphic / Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2018
THis is right time for all the Nigerians to be carry firearms especially in the north....
We are not animals for Pete sake . Lets protect ourselves. ...
This government is clueless ..nothing good can come out from them

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2018
Wickedness.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by babaireti(m): 9:32am On Apr 05, 2018
zionmade1:
Why on earth am I in the same country with all these cannibals from the north. I mean there is no resemblance between me and these animals. Worst still a viper is even the commander in chief. This entity called Nigeria is a shame no thanks with northerners who have absolutely no regards for human life.
Worst of all wen they are carrying out their barbaric acts and its exactly 2pm they will pause, wash their bloody heads legs and hands and proceed to slamming their heads for their barbaric god.

I HATE THAT NAME "Nigeria"
I hate the fact that I am called a Nigerian
I hate everything this country stand for
A country where the price of life is no longer enough to buy a cup of garri
All hopes are lost
if men can kill their fellow men this way then a zoo is more respectable than Nigeria, this country deserves to be called a jungle!!
In 100 yrs time things will never change because a particular region has sworn to forever live and die as barbarians
Just recently billions of naira that will be enough to life up to one million people away from poverty has been released to pay and empower terrorists

Pls who knows where Lord lugard was buried, his bones need to burnt to ashes

TUFIAKWA

FULANI HERDSMEN ARE NOT MUSLIMS ,THEY ARE MAJORLY TRADITIONAL WORSHIPERS AND ONLY URBAN SETTLERS FROM SOKOTO CITY AND OTHERS ARE MUSLIMS WHO RECEIVED ISLAMISATION THROUGH USMAN DAN FODIO AND THOSE ARE NO LONGER ITENIRARY HERDERS, RATHER THEY HAVE BEEN INTEGRATED INTO THE SOCIETY AS FELLOW NIGERIANS AND URBAN SETTLERS WITH MANY OF THEM BEING WESTERN EDUCATED ELITES WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HERDSMEN AND KILLINGS ,THEY ARE THE MUSLIMS AND NOT THE FOREIGNER-HERDERS WHO ARE NON NIGERIANS AND THEY ARE NOMADIC PAGANS. THEREFORE ISLAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH KILLINGS AND IT PROHIBITS KILLING FOR WHAT EVER REASON OTHER THAN JUST CAUSE. JUST CAUSE WHICH IS ONLY THROUGH JUDICIAL PROCESS EITHER WESTERN OR SHARIA LEGAL SYSTEM.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by pedrilo: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2018
Somebody promised to soak dogs and baboons in blood and you people voted for him.
I swear, you are all mad!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
This is unbearable!!
This is heartbreaking!!

We don't need to wait for election anymore, I need to get my hands on buhari and his brothers now

Fcukk FG.
Fuuckk Traraba Govt.
Fuuckk Fulani killers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by kechywillz(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2018
God please kill buhari for us cry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
corrinthians, michaelsokoto, madridguy can u guys still have the conscience to support buhari again at the sight of this man's mouth and that 6year old's intestines?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
Funnicator:
corrinthians, michaelsokoto, madridguy can u guys still have the conscience to support buhari again at the sight of this man's mouth and that 6year old's intestines?
I don't like Buhari, I don't support politicians. I just troll Pigs because of their foolishness and hate for everyone else. Do not ever mention my name again. angry angry

Where is Genbloodykiller sef? angry

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by GenbIoodykiller: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
[s]
Corrinthians:
I don't like Buhari, I don't support politicians. I just troll Pigs because of their foolishness and hate for everyone else. Do not ever mention my name again. angry angry

[/s]
trash trash trash
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Corrinthians:

seconded upto lasteth. Buhari is comin back 2 daura 2019. cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by 1Rebel: 12:38am On Apr 06, 2018
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty / Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain / 3 Elephant Tusks, 1 Ivory Pieces Worth $500,000 Smuggled From Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.