Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) (32998 Views)

Kidnappers Caught With Dead Bodies In Takum LG Chairman's Car In Taraba (Graphic / Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by bikefab(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
It shall never be well with these bloodsuckers and their equally blood thirsty boss at the villa
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Elliot2(m): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
Alariiwo:

An hate monger that saw tomorrow??

Are you for real?

Kanu said it with confidence that herdsmen will kill and you call that prophecy?

Someone who solicited funds home and abroad to buy arms.. Like are you kidding me?
u need drugs

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by SamOyovwi: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
This is the handwork of Boko Haram. Fulani herdsmen have been around for long. These are Boko Haram terrorists disguising as herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by tinktanker: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
when a terrorist is on the throne what else do you expect from his followers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Elliot2(m): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
iksman2002:
Guy dis is indeed painful but don't regretthefact u are called a Nigerian plzz we were put together by God for a purpose undecided
so this is d reason ba?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by johnfredoo2020: 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
May God punish d rulers of this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by chronique(m): 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
Where is Kanu?

He has case to answer.. he said herdsmen will kill and all these senseless killings started.

I'm not implying anything o but Kanu is a prime suspect

This your coconut head that doesnt have anything inside,would be better of being laid on the floor for a trailer to crush into pieces so that all the nonsense that is stored inside,can come out once and for all. You're seeing innocent harmless kids being butchered to death for no just cause and you are calling Nnamdi Kanu... My Prayer for you and your type who see evil and turn a blind eye away cos you sold your conscience, is that you guys never die well. If you can be this heartless and insensitive, know that when you die,they won't even see your body to bury cos the pieces would be littered around. Idiot!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by magzey: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dem say Herdsmen get AK47.Too barbaric
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by LZAA: 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

I know the Fulani agenda sad
It's ałl about domination

We need to act fast
And do it by ourselves
The SW can't get it now
because they got accomplices who cheer them on and enjoy this sad ...i.e Alariiwo
Be on guard guys sad
...lzaa onyeoga homeboiy
will they ever get it?
dm be lost cause abeg
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by LZAA: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
imhotep:
We have known about it for long. That is why Biafra and restructuring are very important. The SW will wake up when it is too late.
cc lzaa onyeoga
watch lagos ibadan press call them "common criminals" instead of terrorists

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by deepsuk(f): 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
The zoo is real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by bigfather(m): 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
Those pple castigatig TY danjuma for his statement asking pple to protect themselves. Can they now profer solutions to these

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
It's too late for Northeast, Southwest and Middle Belt. South south on my mind.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
I only pity the parts of South south Nigeria who will not be able to escape the onslaught. Me and my people are by the great Atlantic Ocean. They can't get there in this lifetime. If they get there, they will lose the battle because the terrain is unfriendly to them and our Gods are potent.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 12:07am On Apr 05, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
undecided undecided undecided we would do something about it when it gets to our doorsteps. The northerners can deal with themselves for the meantime.

As for President Buhari, he is just a lucky man that many Muslims still support him.

Only a foolish man waits for war to come to his doorstep. This is the poor mentality we South and East are having and it will backfire when these born killers comes to our doorstep.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 12:09am On Apr 05, 2018
OyinO:
I only pity the parts of South south Nigeria who will not be able to escape the onslaught. Me and my people are by the great Atlantic Ocean. They can't get there in this lifetime. If they get there, they will lose the battle because the terrain is unfriendly to them and our Gods are potent.

Where exactly do you live in Warri? Port harcourt, Yenagoa? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 12:12am On Apr 05, 2018
drmuri:
Some months ago, Mambilla militia murdered over 700 fulanis. The fulanis vowed to retaliate. I guess this is it. The fulanis do not forget a wrong done to them. It may take decades., but you can be sure the revenge will come. May the good lord heal our land of iniquities

And what wrong was done to Fulani who murdered 75 people cold blooded in Benue State, along side series of killings.?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by omocalabar(m): 12:18am On Apr 05, 2018
And the little gel sef is a farmer, killing fulani cattle....okay
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by franceezfresh: 12:32am On Apr 05, 2018
So this fool that calls him self the president will not bring python dance for this Fulani men baa

Cos this is no more about farmland
This is Boko Haram people that's now calling themselves herdsmen, this is uncalled for
Even children, God help us oooooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by ud4u: 12:36am On Apr 05, 2018
God arise for Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by sayisayi(m): 1:48am On Apr 05, 2018
zionmade1:
Why on earth am I in the same country with all these cannibals from the north. I mean there is no resemblance between me and these animals. Worst still a viper is even the commander in chief. This entity called Nigeria is a shame no thanks with northerners who have absolutely no regards for human life.
Worst of all wen they are carrying out their barbaric acts and its exactly 2pm they will pause, wash their bloody heads legs and hands and proceed to slamming their heads for their barbaric god.

I HATE THAT NAME "Nigeria"
I hate the fact that I am called a Nigerian
I hate everything this country stand for
A country where the price of life is no longer enough to buy a cup of garri
All hopes are lost
if men can kill their fellow men this way then a zoo is more respectable than Nigeria, this country deserves to be called a jungle!!
In 100 yrs time things will never change because a particular region has sworn to forever live and die as barbarians
Just recently billions of naira that will be enough to life up to one million people away from poverty has been released to pay and empower terrorists

Pls who knows where Lord lugard was buried, his bones need to burnt to ashes

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/126290001/frederick-john_dealtry-lugard

TUFIAKWA
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 05, 2018
Nigeria is a great mistake...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by jajaofafrica: 3:26am On Apr 05, 2018
This is not by fulani herdsmen..these are attacks by foreign nationals...the north have colluded with these people from Niger and Chad and the chicken are comin home to roost...thats about it
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by success541(m): 4:30am On Apr 05, 2018
If i say am not regreting being a Nigerian is a lie, how can i be in a country beast as heads in the gorverment. Can that little girl stop them from doing what they want to do? God have mercy on us.

1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by 4kDdullard: 5:02am On Apr 05, 2018
May that Idiotic thing and stark illiterate in Aso Rock never know peace in this life and the life after. How can u proscribe IPOB yet look the other way while your terrorist brothers are killing others?
Fu^k everything about Nigeria! I say fukkkk Nigeria!! Fuvk Lord Lugard in the grave, fu^kk our legislators, fuvk our governors, and fu^kk us the citizens, we all suck and truly this is a world of shitttttt
To my unborn kids, you can never be Nigerians as long as God liveth.
Waking up to read terrible news like this about this shithole intensifies my deep hatred for this zoo.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 05, 2018
Just look at that innocent little angel hacked down mercilessly. ....and someone will say that the call for self-defence is a call for anarchy..

Nigerians defend yourselves. If not, they'll kill you one by one..

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Destiblack(m): 6:44am On Apr 05, 2018
We should stop complaining n it is the right time we take our future in our hands. defend urself with dignity cos life has no duplicate n life is special.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by myrates: 6:48am On Apr 05, 2018
Even if PMB had performed creditably well in other sectors, the genocide and murder being committed by these Fulani bastards should be enough reasons to send Buhari out of government. This is hypocrisy of the highest order, although Pdp performed below expectations of Nigerians but we never had it this bad.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 05, 2018
nig. is on autopilot........
DEFEND YOURSELVES or be killed ! send these blood-thirsty demons back to hell!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by ddeola: 7:07am On Apr 05, 2018
What kind of government is this for God's sake 1 embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Murder Family Of 6 In Takum, Taraba (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:47am On Apr 05, 2018
anyone supporting this evil government will meet the same fate AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain / 3 Elephant Tusks, 1 Ivory Pieces Worth $500,000 Smuggled From Nigeria (Photos) / Ghanaian Barber Stabbed To Death In South Africa Over Black Stars' Penalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.