Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Why Do Women Do This A Lot? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Do This A Lot? (851 Views)

Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Do This A Lot? by adefemi007(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
As shared on Facebook:
"I went out with a friend to celebrate his birthday today and it was fun but something strange happened. A woman came in with 3 kids for dinner and ordered for 2 plates of rice and chicken. To my greatest surprise, one of the kids was left out and was given biscuits to eat by the woman in the presence of the 2 kids. While they were eating the rice, the little kid was holding herself to eat the biscuit and it was such a painful thing to see honestly. African women are mostly evil. How much will it cost you to give to someone who probably takes care of this little ones when you are not at home? It is so painful and annoying, no wonder witchcraft will not end in Africa. I'm really saddened... " - Larry Shots.

Re: Why Do Women Do This A Lot? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
So pathetic I must say some women are not nice to the children that are not theirs and it's not fair or nice but please not all women are evil.But all what you have written may be based on assumptions though because you may not really know what happened. cry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Do This A Lot? by FrenzyBlogger(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
She might be teaching the kid a lesson

u don't know what happened at home

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Do This A Lot? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2018

MANY WOMEN CLAIM MEN ARE THE MOST HEARTLESS SET, BUT THEY NEVER FAIL TO UNLEASH THEIR TERROR ONCE THE GAIN SMALL POWER.

FROM FEMALE LECTURERS TO FEMALE DOCTORS, DOWN TO THE NEXT FEMALE WITH AUTHORITY... THEY'RE ALWAYS VERY RUTHLESS, NOTHING LIKE PITY IN THEIR DICTIONARY.

THAT'S WHY YOU SEE THEM HATING EACH OTHER, SHAMING EACH OTHER PUBLICLY, MOCKING AND SECRETLY PRAYING FOR THE FAILURE OF THE NEXT WOMAN.

GIVE MOST WOMEN THE CHANCE AND THEY'LL ANNIHILATHE ALL THE MEN & CHILDREN THAT ARE NOT THEIRS.

VERY BITTER, MOST WOMEN. undecided
Re: Why Do Women Do This A Lot? by HallaDaTruth: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
Some Women are just the definition of pure evil. Infact devil dey learn somethings from some of them
Re: Why Do Women Do This A Lot? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Some Women are just the definition of pure evil. Infact devil dey learn somethings from some of them
lmfao!
Re: Why Do Women Do This A Lot? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So pathetic I must say some women are not nice to the children that are not theirs and it's not fair or nice but please not all women are evil.But all what you have written may be based on assumptions though because you may not really know what happened. cry
Many women are like that. They haven't learnt their lesson yet not until they are victims before they have a rethink which by there maybe too late.
Re: Why Do Women Do This A Lot? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
FrenzyBlogger:
She might be teaching the kid a lesson

u don't know what happened at home
It is not necessary to do that in public. She can do that at home. I can imagine what the child will be nursing in his or her heart

(1) (Reply)

Solved / mmmm / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.