Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu (15381 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Criticises Keyamo, Says He Is Ignorant Of Parliamentary Rules / 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by SOFTENGR: 12:01am On Apr 05, 2018
This Garba shehu is a clown I swear grin grin grin

Anyway, we are not ignorant of PMB's achievements:

Naira is now 360 (from 190)
Fuel is 145 (from 87)
market price of goods has doubled or tripled.
...the list goes on...

PMB the achiever!
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by ud4u: 12:03am On Apr 05, 2018
Una propaganda don tire me
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by Charles4075(m): 12:03am On Apr 05, 2018
bayaar:
Lies! Lies Everywhere
My brother, the one that annoys me most is that electricity power they claim has been doubled.

I nor dey get light 9 hours in a day at all. You see light for 3-6 hours, thank your God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by SOFTENGR: 12:05am On Apr 05, 2018
brookz:
it's only Wailers and E-miscreants that turn deaf ears on developmental and physical structures of this administration.

Reason why is because, this government in 3yrs have cantab and carpeted their Hero's 6yrs achievements.

PMB / PYO till 2023.
Is he driving #BacktoDaura? grin grin
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by brookz: 12:08am On Apr 05, 2018
SOFTENGR:
Is he driving #BacktoDaura? grin grin

Nope, back to the Land of the raising Sun ☀
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:20am On Apr 05, 2018
is npower an employment something wwy be two years and Even wen de are yet deployed 2017 applicants make God punish garba shehu
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by shedy03(m): 12:25am On Apr 05, 2018
they sacked foreign inventors that was paying Nigerians N150,000 per month, then they came up with Npower where they pay N30,000 per month. and they want us to see it as an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by juszoe82: 1:46am On Apr 05, 2018
This idiot should stop insulting well meaning and reasonable Nigerians. He is the one that is ignorant for not seeing that his useless master have not improved the life of 180m Nigerians and what this govt did was to arm fulani terrorist to continue killing the innocent people.
No job since this useless govt enter power.
Injustice everywhere
Complain and acussation to opposition party
Witch hunt in fighting corruption
High rate of corruption
Lies etc.

Shehu garba and liar mohamed should stop distracting themselves and their families.

BeeBeeOoh:

https://independent.ng/nigerians-too-ignorant-of-buharis-achievements-presidency/amp/

Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by yarimo(m): 1:52am On Apr 05, 2018
rexchazy:
You and Buhari is ignorance of what we can do and what we will next year
thank God you don't have a voters card and you are from CHAD republic.
Sai baba till 2023
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by godofuck231: 2:19am On Apr 05, 2018
Ur father no warn you about lying? Did he not warn you about lies like this?
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 05, 2018
YES o! buhari's achievement is too HUGE for the nak.ed eyes to see!.....
I voted a bunch of shameless liars /criminals.

#NEVER AGAIN!
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by CoolAmbience(m): 4:43am On Apr 05, 2018
Paperwhite:
What an insult on the sensibility of reasonable Nigerians. angry Lying cum propaganda government.

I doubt that there is any Nigerian family that has spoken as much truth to power and sacrificed so much for the emancipation of the ordinary Nigerian like the Kutis.

Keep allowing yourself to be messed with but don't fail to watch this video.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/981638402398355456

There cannot be a better president to keep the old 'thieves' far away from our treasury as Buhari. He will certainly restore Nigeria. Mark my word!
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by CoolAmbience(m): 5:00am On Apr 05, 2018
Evablizin:
undecided

Nigerians are not fools,only zombies,please shift sir.

Watch what true Nigerians from the SE are saying.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/981489308619169792

You can't sit in your house and claim that nothing is going on. Nigeria is our country, everyone must get up and work for her to be great.

No more free money, get something legitimate doing and you will sure make it.
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by CoolAmbience(m): 5:04am On Apr 05, 2018
Evablizin:
Reducing embezzlement by being the chief embezzler and money waster. Mtchwwwwwwwww.

Keep calm and watch this.

You have nothing to lose being properly informed.

Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by CoolAmbience(m): 5:07am On Apr 05, 2018
SoNature:
That was the fate GEJ suffered

But Buhari has no achievements, please

Even in the 'land of hate'.....Buhari is leaving indelible footprints.

GEJ is out of the equation. Don't even go there.
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by CoolAmbience(m): 5:08am On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by CoolAmbience(m): 5:11am On Apr 05, 2018
Leopantro:
and you want this ignorant people to believe in you for another term?

keep insulting them

Being ignorant isn't a cause. Just get informed. There is no harm in doing so instead of talking when you have zero information.

Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by CoolAmbience(m): 5:15am On Apr 05, 2018
IchimokuPilot:
Buhari is so lucky that IBB, TY DANUUMA, OBASANJO are no longer in the army.
They would'nt have been merely advising and complaining.
Especially IBB, he would have had a better solution this time around after reading the 48 laws of power.

Even TRUMP will look the other side if there is still even one single patriotic Nigerian army officer.

Dasuki is paying the price for not being a fine officer like TY DANJUMA.

How I wish I had been in Dasuki's position in 1985, Nigeria would not have found itself with a cow's portrait. .. undecided

What is this one even saying?

Aren't you still alive? Put yourself in Dasuki's '85 position na.

Talk, talk, talk.....really cheap as they say.
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by CoolAmbience(m): 5:18am On Apr 05, 2018
d4real890:
Wish I had spiritual power I would have called the god of thunder to strike him,“(In line with campaign promises, this administration is spending trillions of Naira to build railways, roads and ramp up power supplies). Even fashola and Rotimi Amaechi can testify to it that the previous administration has built more roads,railways than any other administration.foolish people
we have decided that it APC could give amnesty to the bokoharam why would we find it difficult to forgive PDP for their mistake.
Go get your PVC and vote out these clueless administration back to daura

Where u dey? U dey one place abi?

Move around a bit and see these projects for yourself.

I am sure you aren't tied to a stake.

Let me help you with this one: https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/981489308619169792
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 05, 2018
Read through, all he is pointing out to are indexes showing that Nigerians are resilient in the face of hardship created by the government.

Not a single tangible project initiated. Nonsense!
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by lexy2014: 5:43am On Apr 05, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
His achievements are too big to be seen by the naked eye

Morafvckers grin cheesy
Garba Shehu said.....

"[b]Has anyone heard [/b]of the Graduates-in-Agriculture Scheme in several states of the federation, a self-driven, government-assisted programme....."

Those first 3 words from Garba shehu captures everything. Since he isn't sure if anyone has heard(which no one has),that means no one has benefitted from d programme
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by mekonglobal(m): 6:06am On Apr 05, 2018
Igba123:
apc media team is very vibrant. Their only problem is dat buhari has not been able to provide them with tools (achievement) to work with. So garba if there is any achievement by buhari today ur BMC chaired by lai will never stop blowing d trumpet. For now, no trumpet to blow.
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by israelmao(m): 6:59am On Apr 05, 2018
As Lagosians,Ekiti,and River's people are ignorant of Ambode's,Fayose's and Wike's laudable and tangible achievement respectively?
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by CoolAmbience(m): 7:07am On Apr 05, 2018
shedy03:
they sacked foreign inventors that was paying Nigerians N150,000 per month, then they came up with Npower where they pay N30,000 per month. and they want us to see it as an achievement.

Which foreign investor is that?
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 05, 2018
inoki247:
Okay if we can not see make search Google den if Google go see for him sef
I just left google now, even google is ignorantly confused

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by IgedeBushBoy(m): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2018
That is just the fact. The man mentioned the areas to back up his point. Ironically, almost every post above me are quick to condemn and rubbish baselessly.
The man dropped his facts on a plate for us all to analyse and there's no single poster here to assess objectively? Kai, Nigeria is blessed indeed
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2018
This is what happened when airheads are given positions higher than their handling capacity. They just keep their mouths busy by saying what they ought not to say. May God grant him wisdom in steady of foolishness.
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by orisa37: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2018
He gives the North plenty of fish to eat but deliberately not teaching them how to fish. Thus wasting Nigeria economy only on the North.
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by maxzzo1(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2018
Ur fada!!!

Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by onyxo76(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2018
the only achievement i have seen thus far is the herdsmen being the first class citizens of this country while the rest of us answer the title nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by Leopantro: 11:22am On Apr 05, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Being ignorant isn't a cause. Just get informed. There is no harm in doing so instead of talking when you have zero information.

show that to the victims of herd's men massacre, they will appreciate tge great strides in security.
Re: Nigerians Too Ignorant Of President Buhari's Achievements - Garba Shehu by Funkybabee(f): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2018
So you mean we are clueless niyen oooo

Aiye ma un se elo mi oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens / President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki / 2023: INEC Fixes Date To Resume Registration Of Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.