Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic (1690 Views)

I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast / Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself / Artist Turns His Breakfast Eggs Into Works Of Art(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2018
grin grin grin

This is the simplest breakfast you can make but in case you can't make this am really sorry you lack home training. tongue tongue

So join me lets Eat cheesy wink wink

On a low comment (my girlfriend is not at home you can send your number kiss kiss kiss )

But remember to double your hustling

Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2018
R
Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by falconey(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2018
Ok

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by braimeddy: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2018
This thread could have made lot of sense if u had stated how u prepared this breakfast that u re abt to take. Showing just pix is senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2018
braimeddy:
This thread could have made lot of sense if u had stated how u prepared this breakfast that u re abt to take. Showing just pix is senseless.
you make sense bro
Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by 912(m): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2018
Why did you use iron bucket to make tea na?

3 Likes

Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2018
912:
Why did you use iron bucket to make tea na?
iron cup not bucket bro

I used it because is classic to use
Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2018
Op please Give Me One Good Reason Why You Are This wicked...

I Never See Food Chop You Come De Post Bread and Egg.. My Favourite Food embarassed

God Will Judge You...

1 Like

Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
grin
cc highqueen

1 Like

Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
DeadRat:
Op please Give Me One Good Reason Why You Are This wicked...

I Never See Food Chop You Come De Post Bread and Egg.. My Favourite Food embarassed

God Will Judge You...
my brother am not wicked like that ooh

OK send me your address make I send you the food
Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
amani63:
my brother am not wicked like that ooh
OK send me your address make I send you the food
Badagry!
Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by Kaxmytex(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
But some people are wicked sha.. .

How can you post this and ask me to double my hustle...
Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by Plolly(f): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
u can't even use sliced bread smh

1 Like

Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by bujebudanu1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bread n70
Eggs and vegetables n100
Milo and peak n100
Water n20

Making 290 naira.and u re happy
Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by IamAirforce1: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
Dis no be food
Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Plolly:
u can't even use sliced bread smh
na by force to use sliced bread

You no even ask why?

Na to criticize you love doing

#stop✋✋formingslayqueenforfood
Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Bread n70
Eggs and vegetables n100
Milo and peak n100
Water n20
Making 290 naira.and u re happy
undecided undecided undecided
No need to calculate what you don't know
because if I actually tell you the amount it cost me, you will be surprise down to your toes.
IamAirforce1:
Dis no be food
so which one be food

Your puff puff or cornflakes
Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by habsydiamond(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ur tea look like erosion......u for make am thick na
Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by IamAirforce1: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
No pepper no tomatoes

That food go make you spit all day
Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
habsydiamond:
Ur tea look like erosion......u for make am thick na
so you never hear say

One man food is another man poison

I watch my sugar intake bro
Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by habsydiamond(m): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
amani63:
so you never hear say

One man food is another man poison

I watch my sugar intake bro
no problem na that's good too....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
IamAirforce1:
No pepper no tomatoes

you no get eyes

The only thing missing there is tomatoes
Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by highpriestess: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
greiboy:
grin
cc highqueen
cheesycheesy amani wan kill us oo.cheesy rotfl.
Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by highpriestess: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
IamAirforce1:
No pepper no tomatoes
Don't tell me you are jealous.wink
Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
highpriestess:

cheesycheesy
amani wan kill us oo.cheesy
rotfl.
I was just telling you how I will fry my own egg yesterday, perhaps amani was watching our conversations cheesy

Egg frying ti take over cheesy
Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by highpriestess: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
amani na only you go finish that bread?lipsrsealed

little wonder you have bloated tommy.
Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by highpriestess: 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
greiboy:
I was just telling you how I will fry my own egg yesterday, perhaps amani was watching our conversations cheesy

Egg frying to take over cheesy
cheesycheesy
amani is now a spiritualistgrin
lool,please,fry and post.cheesy
I'm not objecting again.egg frying ti take over.cheesy
lwkmh.
Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
highpriestess:
cheesycheesy amani is now a spiritualistgrin lool,please,fry and post.cheesy I'm not objecting again.egg frying ti take over.cheesy lwkmh.
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
highpriestess:
amani na only you go finish that bread?lipsrsealed

little wonder you have bloated tommy.
for sure na

Na six-pack tommy I get ooh
Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nice breakfast jare undecided

1 Like

Re: Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic by darlingnuel(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
See bread, as dry and miserable as BuBu's government. Or is it the tea? As watery as APC's policies and strategies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition / Hot Sexy Black Girl Twerks / They Said "YES" On The Same Day...what Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.