Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself (990 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House / Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2018
Name:
Indomie Vs Tea
kiss kiss kiss

I can't cope with the level of hungry in my stomach so as a wise guy I rush inside kitchen and prepare this for myself. Very delicious that my neighbors can't withstand..

How many of una have try this type of meal before

If YES like if NO share

#Billionairelifestyle #C.E.O MINDSET

Re: Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala
This one pass snake ooh
Re: Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself by Ritaze12: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2018
Bread and noodles?

You are really suffering.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2018
Ritaze12:
Bread and noodles?

Please send me your account number. You are really suffering. I'm serious.
please are you the one in your dp
Please
Re: Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself by Ritaze12: 11:50am On Apr 15, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
please are you the one in your dp Please
lol yes?
Re: Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2018
Ritaze12:

lol yes?
can I mail you

If possible
Re: Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself by Ritaze12: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
can I mail you

If possible
ok
Re: Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself by SoapQueen(f): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Name:
Indomie Vs Tea
kiss kiss kiss

I can't cope with the level of hungry in my stomach so as a wise guy I rush inside kitchen and prepare this for myself. Very delicious that my neighbors can't withstand..

How many of una have try this type of meal before

If YES like if NO share

#Billionairelifestyle #C.E.O MINDSET

Honestly, I haven't had this type of meal before. I will try it out but I don't like tea and bread. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself by pyyxxaro: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
can I mail you

If possible

Sooooo naa my fiancee u de spin codedly abi

Comot eye from soldier man salary tongue

There go soon use hammer bust your goat testes
Re: Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ritaze12:

Just send me your account number.
thank you very much

The funny part of it is that I don't have Nigeria account number.

Promise me you will bless me next 4yrs ma
Re: Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
SoapQueen:

Honestly, I haven't had this type of meal before. I will try it out but I don't like tea and bread. Enjoy!
thanks SoapQueen
Count on you
Re: Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself by BluntBoy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
can I mail you

If possible

See why you may die poor?

She said "send me your account", you decided to woo her first.
Re: Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

See why you may die poor?

She said "send me your account", you decided to woo her first.

don't make me insult you

You know why I want mail her

Must everything be on Social media

Mind yourself
Re: Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself by BluntBoy(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
don't make me insult you
You know why I want mail her
Must everything be on Social media
Mind yourself
Shut up when I talk to you, son.

Re: Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself by Innocentchild(m): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
Mentally unstable human being
Re: Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself by Ritaze12: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
thank you very much
The funny part of it is that I don't have Nigeria account number.
Promise me you will bless me next 4yrs ma
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ritaze12:

ok
thanks very much

Count on you
Re: Sunday Breakfast: A Nairalander Cook For Himself by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

Shut up when I talk to you, son.
something is wrong with you
Innocentchild:
Mentally unstable human being
can you hear yourself and comprehend what you said

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies After Me, Instead Me Going After Them? / Hey, Slide In! / Britain's Youngest Euromillions Winner Marks Anniversary Of Her £4,500 Boob Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.