Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,399 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Just In - Nairaland / General (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just In (43773 Views)

JUST IN!! Bank Robbery Happening Now At Ikorodu, Lagosstate / Just In: NUPENG Agrees to Call Off Strike / Just In: Favour Odozor Is Not Nigeria’s Youngest Commercial Flying Pilot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2007
Hasnt that been withdrawn. Prozac may be more like what is needed here. undecided
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 9:58am On Apr 17, 2007
Cyclone5:

@Creamish - Ndo O! Anything we can do to help? sad

i will remix that question

cyc anything we can do to help this u and douzy obssesion with each other, creamish abi u no c hw dem dey carry each other 4 back, like some kind of dependedt bunch of boiz, not sure 2 call them a full grown man
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2007
yes it'l help u two to stop acting like gay twinz  tongue
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2007
At least we are not making abortive phone calls to each other from across the ocean. We are just communing in an adult and mature way.

You dont hear us shouting about pictures, do you? And believe me for some una that should be a legal requirement before una fit interact with human company.
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2007
well, we not into blind relationship like ur bro over there, and watz more we not tight, we can spend money 2 call each other anytym we want, and if natural disruption like distance dey, that aint our fault, onlike some peeps soooooooo tight, that they cant even aford 2 call 4 only 2 seconds, cheez am begining 2 realize hw much we gurlz take leave una behind undecided
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2007
I would rather give to charities and the less priviledged than waste resources on calls for infradig chitchat. embarassed
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2007
O lil Grasshopper how much hyou still have to learn, there is a big difference between being tight and not making needless chit chat.

I notice that you were happy to ask for advice from Douzy and I online though. Didnt your spending frenzy extend to keeping your love life sweet? Maybe its only the gals who are worthy of this generosity.
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2007
gbammmm, datz all i needed, 2 be sure if u were real friend 2 douzy, kai, 2 of una just dey decieve una self, undecided
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2007
nw who told u that it was needless, i needed 2 confirm something from her, which was 2 matured for the hearing of the 2 of uz tongue
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2007
Dear lil Grasshopper - So you know all about real friends, eh? Riddle me this; what is of the self and yet bears no relation to anything?
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2007
cyc, call me lil grasshopper again i will neva talk 2 u again, i mean it angry
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2007
Sorry lil Grasshopper - I will try and be mature. Just the way you like it tongue
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2007
Lol!
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2007
well cyc, i tot u were a rily matured, friendly and observant person, guess i tot wrong well, this is the last words am gonna say 2 u embarassed, itz hard 2 say goodbye, but ga2 stand by my wordz, douzy u are the witness lipsrsealed
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2007
Yeah. We know all about you and your word. Sayonara it is then. lil Grasshopper. May your journey not continue without illumination. cool
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2007
Witness to what, Acid?
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2007
Abeg, be her witness O. Or we go be subjected to more picture wittering on. tongue At least this will be a little distraction, as she pursues her mature interests.
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2007
Douzy:

Witness to what, Acid?

witness 2 me and cyc not talking untill he stops calling me lil grasshopper, cheez ,and u complain of spelling out everything 2 me, no be this thread u dey since undecided
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2007
@AcidD - Not to worry, lil Grasshopper; I will be your witness, if necessary grin
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2007
i send u? undecided
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2007
He's humble enough, isn't he?
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2007
didnt i tell him i didnt want 2 talk 2 him, abi na by force, if he is that humble y is he calling lil grasshopper, or is that the name on the screen angry
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 11:11am On Apr 17, 2007
Why really do you let that bother you?
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2007
it dosent, i really appreciate it, if i get the same respect i give
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2007
You're the one who sees it as disrespectful.
You should really try to understand why he calls you that.
Then you can decide whether it's disrespectful or not.
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2007
lil 4 one is an understatment, and ino wat a grasshopper looks like, its little, dont want 2 be referred 2 anything that will down mr personality, and i do know wat he means by it, i realy dont care, itz not a nice name 2 call someone, so he should stop, BTW if u tell person say he no lik the name, e no go rest, abi na by force undecided
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2007
Look---she dosnt like being called a grasshopper--lil or big--so rest it and dont push it further HABA!!!!!!! angry
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2007
Creamish, of you like go hit your head on the wall, since you unfortunately can't stop me from pushing whatsoever further in this life. Try again in your next life. tongue
I don't even know what's wrong with y'all.
Acid, if you don't like the name, you can ignore his statements whenever you see the name attached to them.
Isn't it so simple? Who's forcing what name on who?
Let's just not make a mountain out of this issue.
After all, Cyc had never said you must take the name, neither did he write it on a board and hang on your neck.
More so, none of us here even tries to call you the same name.
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2007
Im not in d mood to bash my head anywhere unlike u dat seez dat as a hobby---dont call he grasshopper ---call trendy and cycz invicible/unknown babe grasshopper----no onez creating a big scene---if it means nuttn to u then it means nuttn to us tongue
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2007
Creamish:

call trendy and cycz invicible/unknown babe grasshopper - no onez creating a big scene

For someone who is not making a "big scene" I can see you have no problem tossing insults left, right and center. That one was just to add to your calling us gay, boys, less than a man. Need I go on?

If Acidrop wants to run with the big dawgs then she needs to learn how to bark and bite. We don't subscribe to whining, or laying on our bellies with our legs splayed. Thats for the bitches. Even if you smile while you sniff ass its still ass you're smelling.
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2007
I wonder o! shocked
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2007
Cyc--d earlier u drink cold water, d better

Douzy and I are joking---or mayb i shld speak for maself----Im JOKING ooooooooooo!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (63) (Reply)

How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) / Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) / New Way To Stand In Queue, Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.