Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,086 members, 7,849,405 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Just In - Nairaland / General (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just In (43774 Views)

JUST IN!! Bank Robbery Happening Now At Ikorodu, Lagosstate / Just In: NUPENG Agrees to Call Off Strike / Just In: Favour Odozor Is Not Nigeria’s Youngest Commercial Flying Pilot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2007
Some people have lost the right to joke in mature and decent company, so consider me a joke free zone.
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2007
watever undecided
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2007
Una no go kill me o!
grin grin grin
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2007
Wetin we go do? grin Cockroaches cant be wiped out but you can have fun stomping on them real hard!
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2007
Y i go wan kill u? U de owe pple picture---u cant get dat easy way out ooo--lai laiiii!  tongue
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2007
Lol. . . From Grasshopper to Cockroach. grin
That's some big metamorphosis. shocked
Since the Cockroach is bigger than the Grasshopper, I guess Acid will be a bit relaxed now. tongue
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2007
I humbly rest ma case! cool
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2007
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2007
Dont be too shocked. If it all made sense it would be incomprehensible cool
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 12:56am On Apr 18, 2007
Douzy:

Creamish, of you like go hit your head on the wall, since you unfortunately can't stop me from pushing whatsoever further in this life. Try again in your next life. tongue
I don't even know what's wrong with y'all.
Acid, if you don't like the name, you can ignore his statements whenever you see the name attached to them.
Isn't it so simple? Who's forcing what name on who?
Let's just not make a mountain out of this issue.
After all, Cyc had never said you must take the name, neither did he write it on a board and hang on your neck.
More so, none of us here even tries to call you the same name.

errrrmm, douzy is that not what am doing, am i not ignoring him, and u are even having a problem with that datz y u don put the whole thing on your head.
undecided
Cyclone5:

For someone who is not making a "big scene" I can see you have no problem tossing insults left, right and center. That one was just to add to your calling us gay, boys, less than a man. Need I go on?

If Acidrop wants to run with the big dawgs then she needs to learn how to bark and bite. We don't subscribe to whining, or laying on our bellies with our legs splayed. Thats for the bitches. Even if you smile while you sniff ass its still ass you're smelling.

c whoz complainig sey we insult am, shocked who brought about the whole insult in the 1st place, what do u call lil grasshopper, nah praise, undecided no be insult? , calling u guys boiz is not even an insult, una be girl before  undecided* hissing*

Douzy:

Lol. . . From Grasshopper to Cockroach. grin
That's some big metamorphosis. shocked
Since the Cockroach is bigger than the Grasshopper, I guess Acid will be a bit relaxed now. tongue

una don't give me names ooo, u are only allowed 2 give me names if na u born me angry.
and me i no dey joke ooooo, am very serious, stop calling me names and everything can go back the way it used 2, if not nah ignore go be una middle name
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 1:13am On Apr 18, 2007
You sound so funny. . .lol, but I understand.
However, whether IGNORE becomes your middlename or firstname, it makes not much difference.
I mean, why should you let others dictate your feelings for you?
Call me boy, girl, gay, chicken or whatever from now till you get tired, yet that doesn't change a thing about me.
Ultimately, you can only dictate the tides of your own emotions, not mine.
IGNORE me from now till you die and I still remain who I am and become what I'm destined to be.
That's more like how it should be.
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 6:59am On Apr 18, 2007
Whats going on here is just a personality deficit. When Douzy and I reply to any sticks and stones we are bullies, when we were just chilling and having fun on the threads we became half man and all the other crap. I am not sure whether this is a gender thing, a mind thing, a primary school thing or just a lack of a sense of humour.

Nobody here is giving anybody names. And we certainly havent been insulting any of the ladies. Even though they have been quite free in calling us whatever.

Just so those who dont like to think dont continue to be confused; 'little Grasshopper' is a term of affection teachers use for their students in martial arts movies. I said this from the get go but some prefer the cacophony of noise and nonsense to the clarity of understanding and knowledge.

As Douzy said, nobody has been campaigning to give anyone a new name. So forgive me for having a sense of humour. But please continue to ignore me O. My postings have been clearer and a lot more incisive since the development. So please stay very clear of the 'insult zone', that you are in such dread of.
Re: Just In by star01(m): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2007
ignored and denied
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2007
Cyclone u don blow grammer finish? If indeed u had some sense of humour, u'd av known it was all a joke from my own part---my calling u guyz "gay" was cos ur always sticking to one anotherz opinion--not dat ur ACTUALLY GAY----even if u were, how wuld i know? If u call me a lesbo cos i like Acid, will i b mad? U rily need ur humour updated and if u rily find dat offensive, then i tender my apologies--IM SORRY smiley

r we ok now? (my book of enemies is filled to the last line--no space for u!) grin
Re: Just In by star01(m): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2007
accepted, apology highly accepted, but next time, look and confirm b4 u hit the keys of the key board, u heard?
Re: Just In by acidrop(f): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2007
'little Grasshopper' is a term of affection teachers use for their students in martial arts movies

maybe if u were more specific about the intensions of the name, well on a general term that name dont sound 2 good, anyway,itz as if am cursing alot of trouble in here, so cyc wateva u like call me i dont care anymore oooooo, u hear if u like call me big grasshoper, i dont care aight, every one happy,

erhhhmm douzy about ur recomendation, i prefer chicken tongue

and cyc i want ur won recomedation, since nah name calling tym undecided
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2007
shocked Star --- I hope all is well !
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2007
Seun would have banned him again (may be, for the umpteenth time) if all is not well. grin
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2007
Just to set dat record straight---d apology has nuttn to do with u Star01---go and offend someone else  tongue
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2007
As Star, me I no even understand what him be, nevermind wetin im dey talk about .   undecided Heaven help us!

Me I no be high priest so I cannot recommend anything.

As for me having no sense of humour, I wonder why I am laughing my head off at that right now!
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2007
*ur probably psyco*
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2007
Just rising to the top instead of curdling. cool
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2007
Sometimes it's difficult to distinguish between the dream state and the aware state. Pity.
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2007
I hear you there! grin
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2007
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2007
I love your new style. tongue
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2007
Just lost d appetite for talking
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2007
Don't worry, it happens sometimes. smiley
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 7:03am On Apr 19, 2007
God keeps flies away from the tailless cow grin
Re: Just In by Douzy(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2007
Lol. grin
Re: Just In by Cyclone5(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2007
That na our only salvation O! cheesy
Re: Just In by Creamish(f): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2007
bacck to the sender!

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (63) (Reply)

How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) / Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) / New Way To Stand In Queue, Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.