Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave (5665 Views)

"I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / Man Contemplates Suicide As Wife Treats Him With So Much Contempt / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Samuelgr8: 6:11am On Apr 07, 2018
u're correct
idibe24:
my dear dis is warn to all men dat is use to run to follow ladies dat av money,pls follow ur heart wat ur heart tel u,am not dy wen u hear ur shoe
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Kobicove(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
Pack up and leave man, marriage should not be endured!
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Samuelgr8: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
Just like that?
Kobicove:
Pack up and leave man, marriage should not be endured!
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by HonestHenry: 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
let's be real here, the man in question told d lady that he does not have money n d lady said money is not love...so why should u blame d man like that. if u are supporting d woman's actions, it means that guys should not marry any lady that has money,well paying job or came from rich family. d woman is controlling such money doesn't mean d guy is a useless being. he is struggling on his own too. women are not good at handling big moey n high offices cos it enters their heat so much.
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by liquidlove2018: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2018
Well, from the story , the lady was nice and supportive till things changed. I believe maybe the guy was not making effort enough.like he was depending solely on the inlaw to help him which may have triggered the wife action.

HonestHenry:
let's be real here, the man in question told d lady that he does not have money n d lady said money is not love...so why should u blame d man like that. if u are supporting d woman's actions, it means that guys should not marry any lady that has money,well paying job or came from rich family. d woman is controlling such money doesn't mean d guy is a useless being. he is struggling on his own too. women are not good at handling big moey n high offices cos it enters their heat so much.
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by z11111: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Yes ohhhh.
Marrying a rich lady is not the thing.

idibe24:
my dear dis is warn to all men dat is use to run to follow ladies dat av money,pls follow ur heart wat ur heart tel u,am not dy wen u hear ur shoe
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by z11111: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2018
smiley smiley

liquidlove2018:
Hello All,

I am very encouraged by what I read on your platform. This has motivated me to send my problem. God punish poverty. I never wish anyone even my enemy to be poor cos if you are poor or as a man you cannot take care of your own family,you are completely finished.

I met Ajiri five years ago. She was working as Contractor to my company. I work with a manufacturing company as a Store Officer. She was about 31 years at the time. I used to admire how hard working she was as a single woman. She seemed to be doing well for herself. So,I was like her insider friend for her business since she was supplying things to my company. One day,we were gisting casually and I asked her why she is not married,she said no man ask her. They all want to sleep with her and want her money but not to settle down. I told her I liked her but I dont have money like her,she was like,love is not about money.

Long story short,we got married like almost seven months later. My wife is also from a very rich family. So like our wedding,they sponsored everything. Since our marriage,cos I am in school too,its my wife that has been taking care of all our finances in the house. We talked about this before we got married. She said,she didnt mind to support us until I finish school and get a better job.

But since we got married,......

https://livelystones.com.ng/god-punish-poverty-my-wife-treats-me-like-a-slave/
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by mgdimagaladima(m): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2018
na she marry u , no be u marry her...

u re a slave
and I blame u for that , from the Beginning she told u no body want to marry her and u didn't ask why or make a research...... (obviously is her bad behaviours/character) but u foolish decided to marry her
now u are complaining

just run for ur life
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by z11111: 11:50am On Apr 10, 2018
nd leave his kids??

mgdimagaladima:
na she marry u , no be u marry her...

u re a slave

just run for ur life

Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Apina(m): 11:52am On Apr 10, 2018
undecided
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by z11111: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2018
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by mgdimagaladima(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2018
z11111:
nd leave his kids??

yes ofcos

what of if she kill him and go away with the kids!!!!

it is better to run for his life before its to late ..... his children will find him someday
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by z11111: 11:59am On Apr 10, 2018
Then ,go hustle and come back.

But make em no do rituals ohhhhh.

smiley smiley smiley smiley

mgdimagaladima:

yes ofcos

what of if she kill him and go away with the kids!!!!

it is better to run for his life before its to late ..... his children will find him someday
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Beke2020: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lol!
z11111:
Then ,go hustle and come back.

But make em no do rituals ohhhhh.

smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by z11111: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
Serious Truth. Infact , A poor man has no right to fall in love.

idibe24:
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Ikpongiton: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
Liliyann:
You are just a greedy selfish goat!!
What were you expecting when you carried your smelling poor ass and married a rich lady??
Pampering or what?
You deserve every shit they dish out to you!
Broke lazy men wanting to reap where they did not sow!!!
so if a man who is rich marries a poor woman it's okay, but it is gold digging if a poor man is married a rich woman.i thank God cos not all men will take that shit.
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Ikpongiton: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Liliyann:
You are just a greedy selfish goat!!
What were you expecting when you carried your smelling poor ass and married a rich lady??
Pampering or what?
You deserve every shit they dish out to you!
Broke lazy men wanting to reap where they did not sow!!!
there is no different between you,ayirri and jezebel.you're really wicked.
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Samuelgr8: 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
I laugh in pigin. Being poor is not the absence of money my friend, but lack of ideas to make money
z11111:

Serious Truth. Infact , A poor man has no right to fall in love.

Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Bros if you are a Christian use your knees and report both her and her parents to their maker. Fast if possible for seven days. Praying in the name of Jesus genuinely. If she don't come back and beg you for forgiveness then Jesus is death but if he's alive he shall surely answers you.
There is a prayer section in mountain of fire Monday to Friday where you do 3days dry fasting while praying for ur situation I don't know if is been done that way. I encourage you to join for next week if you can. Thanks
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Kumar4india: 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
This is seriously serious.

liquidlove2018:
Hello All,

I am very encouraged by what I read on your platform. This has motivated me to send my problem. God punish poverty. I never wish anyone even my enemy to be poor cos if you are poor or as a man you cannot take care of your own family,you are completely finished.

I met Ajiri five years ago. She was working as Contractor to my company. I work with a manufacturing company as a Store Officer. She was about 31 years at the time. I used to admire how hard working she was as a single woman. She seemed to be doing well for herself. So,I was like her insider friend for her business since she was supplying things to my company. One day,we were gisting casually and I asked her why she is not married,she said no man ask her. They all want to sleep with her and want her money but not to settle down. I told her I liked her but I dont have money like her,she was like,love is not about money.

Long story short,we got married like almost seven months later. My wife is also from a very rich family. So like our wedding,they sponsored everything. Since our marriage,cos I am in school too,its my wife that has been taking care of all our finances in the house. We talked about this before we got married. She said,she didnt mind to support us until I finish school and get a better job.

Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by anonymuz(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Also, any Nigerian man that lives in Nigeria and allows his wife and in-laws to sponsor his wedding and still feed and shelter him after the wedding and he still expects her to be loyal/faithful to him is a big fool....
a very big fool
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Beke2020: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2018
Lol!
anonymuz:
a very big fool
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Kumar4india: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2018
wen u were entering the marriage ,u didnt anticipate that this will come ?

liquidlove2018:
Hello All,

Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by lizakon001(f): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2018
Endure!. Most women pass through worst slavery than this just because the husband has money. They treat them like trash.
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Samuelgr8: 12:51am On May 01, 2018
grin grin grin
idibe24:
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by OShepherd: 5:18pm On May 20, 2018
Ikpongiton:
so if a man who is rich marries a poor woman it's okay, but it is gold digging if a poor man is married a rich woman.i thank God cos not all men will take that shit.
And funny enough, d rich man taking absolute care of his wife, his children & inlaws would be mandated not to remain stuck to one "TV channel" for the rest of his life grin. How realistic is this?
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by liquidlove2018: 11:41am On May 21, 2018
What if the lady that your heart accepts is richer than you ? Will you say bcoz she is richer ,you wont go further ?

idibe24:
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by MarieSucre(f): 1:59pm On May 21, 2018
Offpoint:
pack and leave...when your kids are all grown up...they'll look for you. man up

If you're leaving you just peace with your children. Who are you leaving them for you to raise for you? Lazy man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At Mynd44 When He Wasn't A Mod Yet. / Korra Obidi Twerks On Her Husband's Dick While Sitting In A Club, Makes Him Hard / My Girlfriend Thinks I’m Angry Cause I Found A Guy In Her Room(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.