Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) (35068 Views)

Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign / Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Temple1288(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
nonix22:
have you lived abroad before?

My uncle used to say "Abroad isn't easy"
I doubted him, and it paid off!

I live abroad, and it's 1 million times better than living in the shithole Nigeria
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Nedfed(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
fantasticone1:
It's just a small road inside Kwara State polytechnic, Ilorin....
See mumu
From gate to the roundabout u called small?
You must be a passby stranger
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by fantasticone1(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nedfed:

See mumu
From gate to the roundabout u called small?
You must be a passby stranger

What are you saying now... The road is not up to 2km.
Mind you I have trekked the road several times and I'm not even a kwarapoly student.
That road is too short and it was in a bad state as at the last time that I saw it.

NB: Pls try to be more mature when you comment
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by j1mmy: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Better than that IGBO criminal Okorocha building a statue for the guy whose country kills IGBOs constantly.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by danthamccoy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
bettercreature:
Beyonce probably requested for it,she was Cocacola ambassador as at then
There is nothing special about naming a street after him
What absurd reasoning! Beyonce was a coca cola ambassador so she requests that bottles of coca cola be served wherever she goes to?
Also, you're wrong. She was never a coca cola ambassador. You just blatantly made that up. Funny enough, she's a Pepsi ambassador. Coca Cola's main rival.
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by nonix22(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
okay o
me no know the area you stayed tho
Me lived there but no fancy there at all

Which means Abroad was easy for you??
Which of the abroad you visit?

Temple1288:

My uncle used to say "Abroad isn't easy"
I doubted him, and it paid off!

I live abroad, and it's 1 million times better than living in the shithole Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Temple1288:

Bro, I used to ask myself that question 2 years ago. I even asked people (here in Nairaland) to explain to how I'd get a US, some called me 'daft'

I managed to leave the shithole, now I live in the Dibër County of the Republic of Albania, the South Eastern part of Europe.. I don't plan on returning to Nigeria, I wish to be buried here. I wish my generation a better life, a life of human reasoning. The best for every youth in Nigeria, is to disappear from that place. Believe it or not, unless your father is a Political rogue or another kind of thief in Nigeria, as a young person, you'd remain jobless (waiting to be like Kelechi Iheanacho, Alampasu Dele or maybe a studio rat waiting to blow) or you'll join the internet fraud, or perhaps plan to be a ritualist.

When our Flight went up I began to see poverty (afufu) through the window of the Plane.

Being a Nigerian is the worst thing that happened to me.

But Albania is a poor country in Europe

But it's okay sha

how do you cope with the language?
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Nedfed(m): 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
fantasticone1:

What are you saying now... The road is not up to 2km.
Mind you I have trekked the road several times and I'm not even a kwarapoly student.
That road is too short and it was in a bad state as at the last time that I saw it.

NB: Pls try to be more mature when you comment
So u want make then name the entire Ilorin street/road after him right? Cos E papa na Sir Frederick Lugard.
Bros I see u share the same brainnnn with BUBU
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nigeria wake up from your slumber..
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by etiosapeacepe(m): 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
Saw dis some years back.. Thought it was fake Neva new it was rih.. Saraki sha
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Codes151(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
See the coke look like refurbished bottle.. We dey duck up sha
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Bimpe29: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Where in Ilorin is the Road situated?
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Temple1288(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ugosample:

But Albania is a poor country in Europe

But it's okay sha

how do you cope with the language?

The people live very comfortable. People here ain't so rich (like one person embezzling 50bn) but they live comfortably. The first I found out is their leaders go to work via taxis, buses �, trains � together with common people.

Their language is difficult to learn but some of them (not many) hear and speak English, tho not too well
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by smile4chris(m): 12:40am On Apr 06, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
grin Lol, We really don suffer for some leaders hand sha! grin

See the bottle of soft drinks wen dem display for Jay Z and Beyonce front. grin
I think it was done for a reason,those artist are familiar with that drink brand than any other u offer them.u expect dem being offered star or maltina.everyone in the world knows coke and Fanta
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Sisqoman(m): 6:49am On Apr 06, 2018
Nah lie
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by TijaniAbu: 12:26am On Apr 07, 2018
Saraki, commanding stars and shaking tables for long time. See how JayZ and Beyonce were happy with ordinary minerals?

Buhari, begging olosho Naomi Campbell, paying nephew-luther-king for fake award. How many blood diamonds did Buhari steal to say wow to Naomi?

#BaBuhari2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uproar As Police Fixes Shooting Range Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River / Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship / The Moment Femi Falana Grilled Obasanjo At The Oputa Panel (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.