Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) (35070 Views)

Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign / Buhari Named A Lifeless President On Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by fk001(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nigerians we are in deep sh!t

1 Like

Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by manikspears: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
grin Lol, We really don suffer for some leaders hand sha! grin

See the bottle of soft drinks wen deem display Jay Z and Beyonce front. grin

hot bottles of coke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, i would really want to find out if beyonce actually drank any of those minerals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Imagine the country call Nigeria has become the shadow of itself. Chai there was indeed a country. What has he contributed to deserve such honour?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by akdjr(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
But Praiz has a street named after him in USA but there is no street named with his name in his home town
Icon79:
They should build him a stature as well. Jay Z doesn't even have a street named after him in his own town, but Nigeria would have to name a street after him. For what? What exactly has he contributed in Nigeria's development?? Blind leaders of the blind!

#HoleholeCountry

O pari

1 Like

Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
There are a million and one reasons Im so ashamed to be a citizen of this country.
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by LZAA: 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
Pojomojo:
Oil Licence not renewable says President Buhari

�� Now you all know why the sudden hate from
TY Danjuma
Dr Obasanjo,
Babangida and the likes?

Remember whenever they are not getting more contracts the next is Buhari this Buhari that.....

May Nigeria succeed
those 3 men wey u call rich pass buhari despite all the ptf and 2.8 billion he stole
the amount of fronts they hve in oda sectors wee keep them rich for generations
the daura overlord is an absolute failure

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by akdjr(m): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
But Praiz has a street named after him in USA but there is no street named with his name in his home town here in Nigeria
Icon79:
They should build him a stature as well. Jay Z doesn't even have a street named after him in his own town, but Nigeria would have to name a street after him. For what? What exactly has he contributed in Nigeria's development?? Blind leaders of the blind!

#HoleholeCountry

O pari
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Iammercy2018: 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
grin Lol, We really don suffer for some leaders hand sha! grin

See the bottle of soft drinks wen deem display Jay Z and Beyonce front. grin
like birthday pics back then with a bowl of rice and diff kind of soft drinks grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Icon79(m): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Who is Praiz? And in what city in the US does he have a street named after him? Because I can easily confirm that one.

O pari

akdjr:
But Praiz has a street named after him in USA but there is no street named with his name in his home town here in Nigeria
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
Iammercy2018:
like birthday pics back then with a bowl of rice and diff kind of soft drinks grin
LMFAO, with the celebrant standing at the middle. grin

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Abagworo(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And to think folks criticized Rochas for erecting statues.

After seeing this, it is in order to apologize to Rochas for his stupidity.

Rochas Okorocha built a park and hall of fame not statues. The statues are just part of a well organized park but paid bloggers deliberately manipulated the public into believing it's all about statues.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Iammercy2018: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
LMFAO, with the celebrant standing at the middle. grin
naija and her leader grin grin
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
manikspears:

hot bottles of coke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, i would really want to find out if beyonce actually drank any of those minerals
Lol, really hot bottles mehn... grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
And this man too wants to contest for presidency?
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
Iammercy2018:
naija and her leader grin grin
I still believe that this shithole will be better again. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by thunderbabs: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
Pojomojo:

TY Danjuma
Dr Obasanjo,
Babangida and the likes?

Remember whenever they are not getting more contracts the next is Buhari this Buhari that.....

May Nigeria succeed

Wee you keep kwayeet?

So, suffering ordinary Nigerians are asking for oil licence renewal, huh? Tell me...

Buhari has failed... Stop finding silly excuses for him, plz

1 Like

Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Toosure70: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Masama:
See the old bottles of fanta, coke and krest they used to entertain Jay Z....... Saraki is surely a very stingy man
That is marketing strategy. Coca-Cola paid heavily to have only their products displayed.
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Skepticus: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
nonix22:
my brother, this our shithole no better pass Libya, or Pakistan Like 48 souls don go down by gun shot this year alone in almighty London o. Make man just dey thank God

I prefer to be shot in London than opening my eyes to the pain the country inflicts on me all day.
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by TOMMYS: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
Pojomojo:

TY Danjuma
Dr Obasanjo,
Babangida and the likes?

May Nigeria succeed
funny you.. See upon expiration of the oil well contracts. Bubu will gift oil wells to his loyalists who are predominantly Hausa-Fulani.. No southerner will own an oil well..
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
KingOvo:
Dear God how did I end up in this shithole

Lord Luggard.
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by hushpapi(m): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
some Nigerians won’t see this as bad now! Jay z don’t even has a street named in his name inside yankee. The stupid senate president we got is doing this to keep the business transaction between him and Us going. They refuse to pass the minimum wage bill to 50+! How is Buhari faulty ?

You think say people like Saraki will seat down and watch this country change into good. They are the evil behind the change Buhari is bringing in.
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Praktikals(m): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Masama:
See the old bottles of fanta, coke and krest they used to entertain Jay Z....... Saraki is surely a very stingy man
If you believe that those drinks were actually meant for Jay Z, you can believe anything.
As a birthday gift, Saraki w
ould ask his son to name any celebrity in the world that he would like to spend time with. Then invite the celebrity to their home. Morinho and Akon are some of the celebrities so invited
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by delzbaba(m): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
yes that was when Jay Z was running his water for Africa project, he provided boreholes for some communities and was bestowed with the chieftancy title of sarkin wasa
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Temple1288(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
KingOvo:
Dear God how did I end up in this shithole

Bro, I used to ask myself that question 2 years ago. I even asked people (here in Nairaland) to explain to how I'd get a US, some called me 'daft'

I managed to leave the shithole, now I live in the Dibër County of the Republic of Albania, the South Eastern part of Europe.. I don't plan on returning to Nigeria, I wish to be buried here. I wish my generation a better life, a life of human reasoning. The best for every youth in Nigeria, is to disappear from that place. Believe it or not, unless your father is a Political rogue or another kind of thief in Nigeria, as a young person, you'd remain jobless (waiting to be like Kelechi Iheanacho, Alampasu Dele or maybe a studio rat waiting to blow) or you'll join the internet fraud, or perhaps plan to be a ritualist.

When our Flight went up I began to see poverty (afufu) through the window of the Plane.

Being a Nigerian is the worst thing that happened to me.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
I can bet you say Jayz don forget say dem name road after am

1 Like

Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by KingOvo(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Temple1288:

Bro, I used to ask myself that question 2 years ago. I even asked people (here in Nairaland) to explain to how I'd get a US, some called me 'daft'

I managed to leave the shithole, now I live in the Dibër County of the Republic of Albania, the South Eastern part of Europe.. I don't plan on returning to Nigeria, I wish to be buried here. I wish my generation a better life, a life of human reasoning. The best for every youth in Nigeria, is to disappear from that place. Believe it or not, unless your father is a Political rogue or another kind of thief in Nigeria, as a young person, you'd remain jobless (waiting to be like Kelechi Iheanacho, Alampasu Dele or maybe a studio rat waiting to blow) or you'll join the internet fraud, or perhaps plan to be a ritualist.

When our Flight went up I began to see poverty (afufu) through the window of the Plane.

Being a Nigerian is the worst thing that happened to me.
You just spoke the pain of ever single Nigerian youth. Nothing is working in this clime, it's just so sad that things have not improved in any way.
Big congrats to you on getting out.
However I beg to differ on your point of dying over there, please when you have made ends meet to a reasonable extent, you can come back here and help contribute your own quota to our development.
Stay blessed bro.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Temple1288(m): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
KingOvo:

You just spoke the pain of ever single Nigerian youth. Nothing is working in this clime, it's just so sad that things have not improved in any way.
Big congrats to you on getting out.
However I beg to differ on your point of dying over there, please when you have made ends meet to a reasonable extent, you can come back here and help contribute your own quota to our development.
Stay blessed bro.

Wise words bro!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by nonix22(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
have you lived abroad before?
Skepticus:

I prefer to be shot in London than opening my eyes to the pain the country inflicts on me all day.
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
our leaders has been so stupid since long long time imo river.
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by beaversticks(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
see d awful drinks self
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Sixaxis: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
Yea..dats true. Did that during his first tenure as the governor and then brought in Jose Mourinho during his second tenure.

What a state..
Re: Saraki Named A Road After Jay-Z In Illorin (Throwback Photos) by Skepticus: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
nonix22:
have you lived abroad before?

Yes.

Denmark.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship / Yahaya Bello: Why Tinubu Should Not Succeed Buhari / FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.