Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Ex-model, Tobi Phillips And Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Are Dating - Joelsblog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-model, Tobi Phillips And Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Are Dating - Joelsblog (1936 Views)

If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ex-model, Tobi Phillips And Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Are Dating - Joelsblog by Teniola2000: 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
@JoelsBlog

We ask this because Tobi Philips, a top model and former World Miss University Nigeria, is seriously dating the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi.

According to reliable source told JoelsBlog that The two began dating last year shortly after the Oba separated from his wife, Olori Wuraola, who he has since divorced.

The Ooni is yet to confirm the Alleged relationship with the Model, We hear there's a lot of pressure on the Ooni, who is just 43, to take another wife and sire his heirs, being the most important Oba in Yorubaland.

Tobi, who is about 27, is said to be one of those the Oba is considering, even though there's another UK based babe that is also in the running to be the next Ooni queen but being that his throne allows him 4 wives, maybe there's a chance for both women.

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG:
https://joelsblog.com.ng/exclusive-gist-is-beauty-queen-tobi-philips-set-to-be-the-new-olori-of-ife/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
NwaAmaikpe

Re: Ex-model, Tobi Phillips And Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Are Dating - Joelsblog by Teniola2000: 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44... Girls I want to ask a kweshun... Is marriage by luck or by character
Re: Ex-model, Tobi Phillips And Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Are Dating - Joelsblog by Olalan(m): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hmmm, wish them a happy union, but hope she's ready for the responsibilities ahead
Re: Ex-model, Tobi Phillips And Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Are Dating - Joelsblog by NwaAmaikpe: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
shocked

The Oni of Ife is a serial failure in marriage.

Simply put, if the institution of marriage were football, the Oni is Arsene Wenger.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-model, Tobi Phillips And Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Are Dating - Joelsblog by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
I dont just know why some ladies like courting trouble for themselves.

A man that has been divorced twice, why do you think he will treat you better like he did to his ex wives?

That Oba is just a boyfriend material and not husband material. You dont marry men like that, you date them, get whatever you want from them and let them be.

If he proposes to you.., Say NO. or you will end up being frustrated in that marriage, ending up as his ex too. And his subjects, and kinsmen will come to nl and start shouting on how you are not allowed to sleep with any man again for the rest of your life.

while him (the Oba) goes about sleeping and destroying other ladies life in the name of a queen to his throne.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-model, Tobi Phillips And Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Are Dating - Joelsblog by fantasticone1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bloggers and lies sha... angry
Re: Ex-model, Tobi Phillips And Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Are Dating - Joelsblog by Teniola2000: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
desiregold:
I dont just know why some ladies like courting trouble for themselves.

A man that has been divorced twice, why do you think he will treat you better like he did to his ex wives?

That Oba is just a boyfriend material and not husband material. You dont marry men like that, you date them, get whatever you want from them and let them be.

If he proposes to you.., Say NO. or you will end up being frustrated in that marriage, ending up as his ex too. And his subjects, and kinsmen will come to nl and start shouting on how you are not allowed to sleep with any man again for the rest of your life.

while him (the Oba) goes about sleeping and destroying other ladies life in the name of a queen to his throne.

Thanks sis... Chop ur share and disappear
Re: Ex-model, Tobi Phillips And Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Are Dating - Joelsblog by lalasticlala(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2018

(1)

Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) / Lady Hangs Herself After Being Dumped By Boyfriend / Just Before I Put Out The Lights, You Can Learn From My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.