Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) (1938 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / My Girlfriend Betrayed Me(pls Any Free Medical Centre In Warri) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
well guys,I want to appreciate everybody that took out time to criticize,advise me on truthful on the matter,I really appreciate you all,contrary to what I said on the previous thread,I actually went for the tests today,and I came out Negative, I was certified OK and healthy, I will attach the test result as soon as I'm through with the my epistle; I went to Ekpan General Hospital, mehn the people no get joy at all,nusrses,doctors, all of them just dy vex,they no send,they are not customer friendly and a bit rude,most of the doctors there operate their own private clinics,so they no care ,well around 12pm I went there,meet with a doctor,the man bill me 4k,after everything I went to the lab,the woman there too also rude took my a sample of my urine and blood,and I was told to wait for my results, when results came out, we all queue to collet ours!!....

P.S:I have learnt my lesson,I just dy suffer from anxiety all this while, I feel freegrin....I go try carry my gf or I mean ex-gf to go do her tests!!..

cc hasbydiamond,tayo60,lefulefu,NwanyiAwkaetiti,pat1612,MissRaine69,gretblue,BlackTrumpet,Melvinsofty,UDUJ,marvin906,SoapQueen
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
here!!

1 Like

Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
Micheal781 na so most Govt hospitals becheesy. Dem staff are always rude but thank God they answered u. Wow! D result said u negative?...dis call for celebration oo!!.. Anyway next time abeg always keep ur raincoat handy. Me shaking my dance steps and celebrating with u... Whoop whoop!

Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
Michael781:
here!!

congrats man .. Dodged a bullet..yu a true soldier. I am happy for u.
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by SoapQueen(f): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
Michael781:
well guys,I want to appreciate everybody that took out time to criticize,advise me on truthful on the matter,I really appreciate you all,contrary to what I said on the previous thread,I actually went for the tests today,and I came out Negative, I was certified OK and healthy, I will attach the test result as soon as I'm through with the my epistle; I went to Ekpan General Hospital, mehn the people no get joy at all,nusrses,doctors, all of them just dy vex,they no send,they are not customer friendly and a bit rude,most of the doctors there operate their own private clinics,so they no care ,well around 12pm I went there,meet with a doctor,the man bill me 4k,after everything I went to the lab,the woman there too also rude took my a sample of my urine and blood,and I was told to wait for my results, when results came out, we all queue to collet ours!!....

P.S:I have learnt my lesson,I just dy suffer from anxiety all this while, I feel freegrin....I go try carry my gf or I mean ex-gf to go do her tests!!..

cc hasbydiamond,tayo60,lefulefu,NwanyiAwkaetiti,pat1612,MissRaine69,gretblue,BlackTrumpet,Melvinsofty,UDUJ,marvin906,SoapQueen

I told you the health care givers at General Hospital have no joy in them. I am happy for you. Thank God. Treat your girlfriend too so we don't have another case of "Typhoid Mary"
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
lefulefu:
Micheal781 na so most Govt hospitals becheesy. Dem staff are always rude but thank God they answered u. Wow! D result said u negative?...dis call for celebration oo!!.. Anyway next time abeg always keep ur raincoat handy. Me shaking my dance steps and celebrating with u... Whoop whoop!

my bros,I see u...highstar for you
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by UDUJ(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
Michael781:

Congrats bro. I am so happy for you. Please use proper protection from now on. Chop knuckle for your result cheesy cool

1 Share

Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:

I told you the health care givers at General Hospital have no joy in them. I am happy for you. Thank God. Treat your girlfriend too so we don't have another case of "Typhoid Mary"

abi madam..very rude set of animals.......see their " I don't care attitude" are they government not paying this people
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
UDUJ:

Congrats bro. I am so happy for you. Please use proper protection from now on. Chop knuckle for your result cheesy cool

bros thank u....baba
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by SoapQueen(f): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
Michael781:

abi madam..very rude set of animals.......see their " I don't care attitude" are they government not paying this people

I've been there just once. I was working at a private hospital then and I was told to go buy oxygen with the driver at the General Hospital.

That experience scarred me for life ..Lool..

On a more serious note, why not talk things out with your girl and work on your relationship?

Stay safe!
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
Michael781:

my bros,I see u...highstar for you
Dont wanna be a wet towel but you gotta take the test again in 3 or 6 months time... They call it window period.

1 Like

Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by marvin906(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
UDUJ:

Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
UDUJ:

I will advice him to be using two two condoms now. Lol

Congrat though. Waiting for champagne oo
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by marvin906(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
Michael781:

welcome to warri
congrats by the way
next time be cautious

1 Like

Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Waiting for season 3 that both of you are perfectly fine.
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Nightking04(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
In Uncle Ruckus voice "was it a public or private hospital you went? A public doctor is always a failure unless of course he's a witch doctor". cool
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by UDUJ(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

I will advice him to be using two two condoms now. Lol

Congrat though. Waiting for champaign oo

cheesy grin lmao two condoms. Nice one wink

Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by pat1612(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
Oya send me my own bottle of heniken with meat grin
Next time buy condoms and keep it handy or in your wallet is good to be safe than sorry tongue
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dont wanna be a wet towel but you gotta take the test again in 3 or 6 months time... They call it window period.

Anyhow e b... I go update u...
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:

I've been there just once. I was working at a private hospital then and I was told to go buy oxygen with the driver at the General Hospital.

That experience scarred me for life ..Lool..

On a more serious note, why not talk things out with your girl and work on your relationship?

Stay safe!

Madam I no understand.. Ma still go jump enter fire after I don escape hellfire
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:
Waiting for season 3 that both of you are perfectly fine.

I go take her make she go no her status...I will definitely do that
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by SoapQueen(f): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Michael781:

Madam I no understand.. Ma still go jump enter fire after I don escape hellfire

Na guy man like you still cause am o.
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Michael781:

I go take her make she go no her status...I will definitely do that

You are a caring boyfriend oo. Nice one
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

You are a caring boyfriend oo. Nice one

no I'm not caring again..after she do her tests... we are done thank u very much
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:

Na guy man like you still cause am o.

abi...e abandon m wait 4 anoda man!!... mehn..we really need to pray for our future wives oh........
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by SoapQueen(f): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
Michael781:

abi...e abandon m wait 4 anoda man!!... mehn..we really need to pray for our future wives oh........

Lol. Guy shift abeg. Hahahaha.
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
Michael781:

no I'm not caring again..after she do her tests... we are done thank u very much

Lol. But she didn't cheat on you, thought the whole thing was from her previous relationship
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

Lol. But she didn't cheat on you, thought the whole thing was from her previous relationship

I hear ma..... I will to get married to the HOLY SPIRITgrin... Better still I won dy date HOLY GHOST
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:

Lol. Guy shift abeg. Hahahaha.

People future wives go dy date pipo until dem go marry deir hubby
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by habsydiamond(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
Michael781:

the outcome of that result go be like say dem just commot a whole Zuma rock ontop Ur head.....that's wetin ignorance dey cause, assuming say u no check u go still dey fear... whereas u no get anything...congrats bro...
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by MissRaine69(f): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
Michael781:
here!!

Hold on with the celebrations!
Celebrate 7 months from now
You have to repeat the HIV test in 6 months time that’s standard procedure
Re: Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) by Michael781: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
MissRaine69:

Hold on with the celebrations!
Celebrate 7 months from now
You have to repeat the HIV test in 6 months time that’s standard procedure

Anyhow e b... We go chest m go...... Thank u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Are Scared To Marry Wealthy Men / Why Do Ladies Take The Truth Badly / Why Do Many Mothers Encourage Their Daughters To Prostitute B4 Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.