Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Corolla 2003 Steering Wheel + Airbag - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Corolla 2003 Steering Wheel + Airbag (1893 Views)

How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? / 5 Typical Signs Of A Bad Airbag Sensor / 5 Thing You Should Know About Your Car Airbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corolla 2003 Steering Wheel + Airbag by cutesammie(m): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hello,

I have a Toyota Corolla 2003 but I want to change the steering wheel and its airbag to another colour. Does anyone know how much it costs and where I can get one? I am not based in Lagos but I don't mind shipping it to my location. Thanks.
Re: Corolla 2003 Steering Wheel + Airbag by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Why not upload a sample of what you are actually looking for. Do you want the plastic ones or the one the wooden formica ones.
Re: Corolla 2003 Steering Wheel + Airbag by cutesammie(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
CHISPAREPARTS:
Why not upload a sample of what you are actually looking for. Do you want the plastic ones or the one the wooden formica ones.

Thanks for the prompt reply. Please see the image below:

Re: Corolla 2003 Steering Wheel + Airbag by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
cutesammie:

Thanks for the prompt reply. Please see the image below:
That costs 25000 naira.
Re: Corolla 2003 Steering Wheel + Airbag by cutesammie(m): 6:58am On Apr 06, 2018
CHISPAREPARTS:

That costs 25000 naira.

Thanks a lot. One more question please. Is it possible to buy just the airbag component at the centre? How much is it in that case? I will place an order via the number on your thread once I get your reply. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok Using A Minibus (Korope) As A Family Car? / The Gallant BMW 7 Series. / Techron Injector Cleaner Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.