Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) (32290 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by MrBingo: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
Teniola2000:
This revelations provoked a number of Mixed reactions on social media as some people believed it was wrong for Gay men to adopt children born by heterosexuals.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6935184_img20180406030620745_jpega5201bbed607a03d977ab34f82312257

A US based Nigerian gay couple was called out by a follower for adopting a very beautiful little girl of about 4yrs and they ate set to get married, the couple has been in a relationship for over 5yrs now.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6935185_img20180406030712078_jpeg729c2e8df7ebcf038baeeabe24d45199

Just after one of the gay men (the lady in the relationship) popularly known as @phar4rmphamos on Instagram announced that he will be getting married to his Nigerian boyfriend, a fan quickly attacked him saying he doesn't deserve children

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6935186_img20180406030608715_jpeg4ac726ec545b05e7fe125656156b3b18

Funny enough, matured men were congratulating the couple, are they also gay men too? Nawa o!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6935187_img20180406030554617_jpegf48ef69d2868d19e8aabc9285a5bd943

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG

https://joelsblog.com.ng/nigerian-us-based-gay-couple-that-adopted-a-beautiful-3yrs-old-girl-set-to-get-married/

Beautiful couple. So lovely

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Ayohbk(m): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
Kennydoc:

I'm not homophobic. Homosexuality is unnatural, and I shouldn't be tagged homophobic for failing to support things against nature.
To you, homosexuality is acceptable. What about those who practice paedophilia, especially men who love teenage girls? What about those who are in love with their pets? Isn't the society homophobic towards them?
As for such children, if having 2 dads will cause a psychological confusion for them and mess up their psyche, it's better they remain orphans.

Hahahaha..... easy for you to say.... it's better for them to remain orphans.... how pathetic ....are you an orphan?......can I also say it's better for your kids to "live as orphans"?.... so selfish and callous....

You say kids raised by gay parents have messed up psyche, do you have facts to back that up or you just come up with something and just say it..... I'll blame it on our educational system sha.... which has taught people to make statements or state facts with no research or evidence to prove them. You just talk for talking sake. How shallow. Btw..... we have drug addicts, terrorists, kidnappers , thieves and all other category of people with messed up psyche, character or activities , were they all raised by gay couples?......shey na gay couple raise shekau, Bin Laden, abdulmutallab, diezani, Evans, igboro, alamseigha, Pastor King, Clifford orji and the likes......

Am I saying homosexuality is acceptable?.... I'm only saying if there's a crime, there has to be victims..... who is the victim of 2 men loving themselves? except busybody people who have no life to live than concern themselves with other people's lives.

Comparing paedophilia and bestiality with homosexuality is another perfect reflection of how horrible this country's education system is. I'll stop at that. Figure the rest out yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Even in HIPHOP community ... A lot of rappers are gays hiding in a closet sha ..

But wetin concern me? tongue
Actually most of them are bisexual,like almost all of American rappers have been caught or seen or accepted to have feelings for men. But you'll hardly see one who is outright gay,that is,into men only.
They mostly bisexual, having a family but still engaging in gay sex.
Eg Lil Wayne,Birdman,Diddy,Nelly,so on and so on.
Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by STORM2(f): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
Originalsly:

Do you have to be qualified to be parents? A mom and a dad...a man and a woman ...that's all it takes to be parents.... pAstor or crackhead...doesn't matter. This child's head will all be messed up.
I understand the point that you're trying to make. But you're wrong. Animals can make kids....having sex and making babies isn't something you need brains to do. Having children is ALOT more than that. You can't say it only requires a man and a woman to be good parents. It's just not true.
Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by STORM2(f): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Starks:
gay marriages are known later to be abusive depressed and promiscuous. I pray for that child safety sha. that adopted child may turn to their sex doll. they would have adopted a male child. anyways I trust USA govt they don't tolerate nonsense.
Hahahahaha please don't make me laugh. Just say you're afraid that this will happen..... don't quote it as fact. Actually do research on gay couple's.... don't just make assumptions.

How did your mind even reach this level? She's a child na how has your mind already started thinking about her being a sex doll? And what makes you think that a male child cannot be sexually abused by a heterosexual couple? Lol.....
Like u said In the US they are vigilant. I'm sure they did a background check before giving them the child.
Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ayohbk:

Hahahaha..... easy for you to say.... it's better for them to remain orphans.... how pathetic ....are you an orphan?...... can I also say it's better for your kids to "live as orphans"? .... so selfish and callous....

You say kids raised by gay parents have messed up psyche, do you have facts to back that up or you just come up with something and just say it..... I'll blame it on our educational system sha.... which has taught people to make statements or state facts with no research or evidence to prove them. You just talk for talking sake. How shallow. Btw..... we have drug addicts, terrorists, kidnappers , thieves and all other category of people with messed up psyche, character or activities , were they all raised by gay couples?......shey na gay couple raise shekau, Bin Laden, abdulmutallab, diezani, Evans, igboro, alamseigha, Pastor King, Clifford orji and the likes......

Am I saying homosexuality is acceptable? .... I'm only saying if there's a crime, there has to be victims..... who is the victim of 2 men loving themselves? except busybody people who have no life to live than concern themselves with other people's lives.

Comparing paedophilia and bestiality with homosexuality is another perfect reflection of how horrible this country's education system is . I'll stop at that. Figure the rest out yourself.

@first point in bold: Oga, let's respect ourselves and avoid going personal. Are you wishing me dead? Did I wish you or anybody dead? The kids are already orphans. We are talking about whether or not they get new families. Do you know how many kids that have been adopted in unstable families where they were abused, molested etc? Do you think it's every adopted child that lives happily with their new parents? So if a homosexual couple doesn't adopt the kid, nobody else can adopt her? Who told you she wouldn't have been adopted very soon by a heterosexual couple?

If you're not saying homosexuality is acceptable, then why are you calling me homophobic? I don't hate on anybody cos of his sexual preference rather I detest their sexual preferences especially when they keep flaunting it on our faces. It's unnatural! That is an indisputable fact. I never said it's a crime, it's their choice to be gay but if in any way a child may be affected when adopted into such an unnatural family setting, then it's not fair to the child.

And you think it's out of this world to compare homosexuality and paedophilia? Now, let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your 25 year old brother marry a 16 year old girl or a 23 year old boy? Many of our forefathers married girls in their fourteens, fifteens and sixteens, and they raised proper families. Today, you will be considered paedophilic to have any such dealing with a girl of such an age, yet the same society (the western world) will accept an 18 year old boy getting married to a 23 year old boy. What insanity!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by STORM2(f): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
Kennydoc:

I'm not homophobic. Homosexuality is unnatural, and I shouldn't be tagged homophobic for failing to support things against nature.
To you, homosexuality is acceptable. What about those who practice paedophilia, especially men who love teenage girls? What about those who are in love with their pets? Isn't the society homophobic towards them?
As for such children, if having 2 dads will cause a psychological confusion for them and mess up their psyche, it's better they remain orphans.
There is a huge difference between paedophilia and homosexuality. Two adult women decide they want to have sex and live together....what's my business? They're both adults. Neither is hurting the other....same for men. They're both mature enough to make their decisions.
But a man that wants to sleep with a 10 year old girl? For the love of God! What does she know? It's rape. There's no other word for it. She has no choice....she can't say no.....she has no power at all. She isn't old enough to make that sort of choice. She is being used infact. It's not the same with a 19 year old boy having sex with a 16year old.... obviously
As for people that sleep with animals....it's the same issue. You cannot chyke a goat, the goat certainly cannot express sexual interest in you....you if you're sleeping with an animal you're abusing it. That's my opinion.

As for whether homosexuality is natural....I don't know. But I know that it has been here for years....even before the time of Christ. I can assure u that I didn't learn how to be heterosexual. Did u? It just happened. So who am I to assume that something that has been here for years is unnnatural?
You can say the Bible doesn't support homosexuality cos it's true it's unbiblical. But then so is cheating on your wife.......

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Originalsly: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
STORM2:

Having children is ALOT more than that. You can't say it only requires a man and a woman to be good parents. It's just not true.

Never said to be [b]good[/b]parents...just said to be parents period. Parents can be good...can be bad. It is unnatural for two guys to be living as husband and wife... have a child growing up in that unnatural environment will mess with a child's head.
Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by STORM2(f): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Originalsly:

Never said to be [b]good[/b]parents...just said to be parents period. Parents can be good...can be bad. It is unnatural for two guys to be living as husband and wife... have a child growing up in that unnatural environment will mess with a child's head.
That's what you believe.....it may not be true.
But we can agree to disagree.
Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Ayohbk(m): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
Kennydoc:

@first point in bold: Oga, let's respect ourselves and avoid going personal. Are you wishing me dead? Did I wish you or anybody dead? The kids are already orphans. We are talking about whether or not they get new families. Do you know how many kids that have been adopted in unstable families where they were abused, molested etc? Do you think it's every adopted child that lives happily with their new parents? So if a homosexual couple doesn't adopt the kid, nobody else can adopt her? Who told you she wouldn't have been adopted very soon by a heterosexual couple?

If you're not saying homosexuality is acceptable, then why are you calling me homophobic? I don't hate on anybody cos of his sexual preference rather I detest their sexual preferences especially when they keep flaunting it on our faces. It's unnatural! That is an indisputable fact. I never said it's a crime, it's their choice to be gay but if in any way a child may be affected when adopted into such an unnatural family setting, then it's not fair to the child.

And you think it's out of this world to compare homosexuality and paedophilia? Now, let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your 25 year old brother marry a 16 year old girl or a 23 year old boy? Many of our forefathers married girls in their fourteens, fifteens and sixteens, and they raised proper families. Today, you will be considered paedophilic to have any such dealing with a girl of such an age, yet the same society (the western world) will accept an 18 year old boy getting married to a 23 year old boy. What insanity!!!

Sorry for "orphanising" your kids.... I do not wish you dead...... No matter the reason why the kids are put up for adoption, I'm sure those in charge of the adoption process will ensure they are being adopted by a stable family and all conditions are safe and right. Do you know better than them?..... When is the "very soon" gonna happen, how many kids have you adopted yourself?..... how many kids that are not yours do you provide for?..... easy for you to say nau.

I never said homosexuality is not acceptable.... I only questioned myself in your words and stated my line of reasoning from which you should be able to deduct what I meant.

You detest their sexual preference....[color=#990000][/color] grin buhahahahahha....lwkmd.... the thought of you saying that , really had me laughing out loud. My question is wetin consain you. Man dey fvck man, how is that your problem. Na on top ya bed dem dey kolobi each other, abi dem invite you join?.... or are you among those people that peep through Windows and door holes to watch people have sex. Cos I'm trying to figure out why you're bothered by what 2 grown men do within the confines of their room. Then you say they keep flaunting it in your face, I'm honestly trying to understand what you mean by that. If you can explain that , I'll appreciate.

Marriage is a matter of consent. And there's a legal age of consent. If the parties involved have attained the particular country's legal age for marriage and they both want and consent to it , why deny them.......
Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Ayohbk(m): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
Originalsly:

Do you have facts or evidence to back this up. Or you just come up with a beer parlour theory and expect dimwits to swallow it and believe you
Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Dannidom(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Why exactly do people think they don't deserve kids?
Because they are gays?

Good parenting isn't dependent on sexual preferences of the parents involved. It is dependent on the parents ability to create a loving, comfortable and nurturing environment for the child. The aforementioned ability has nothing to do with being straight or gay.

I even think gays would give it a better shot.
Theirs doesn't start with "I done get belle", neither does it come naturally to them. They take that decision with time and built-up commitment. Not forgetting that they also have to prove a point to naysayers...
First of all can you define the word 'parent'
Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ayohbk:

[s]That's what you fail to understand, not everyone can be homosexual , same way not everyone can be heterosexual. There has been gay people since before Christ, and that has not and will never affect the existence of heterosexuals. Homosexuality is not an airborne disease or some infection that is being spread. No one is telling you to keep away from opposite sex unless you have doubts of your feelings for them, what people are saying is " let others live their lives regardless of who they love as far as they hurt no one. Stop being selfish , trying to dictate other people's life for them.

Talking about adoption, did the gay couple snatch or kidnap the baby from a heterosexual. Would you rather the child be abandoned in an orphanage. How many kids have you adopted from an orphanage? how many times and how much do you donate to orphanage for the upkeep of these kids? Now we have people willing to do these things, give the child a house, food, clothing , parental love and proper education. Yet you sit on your high throne, making judgement and casting aspersions. Isn't this selfish of you?[/s]

Rubbish as usual from peverts and their supporters.
Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Originalsly: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ayohbk:

Do you have facts or evidence to back this up. Or you just come up with a beer parlour theory and expect dimwits to swallow it and believe you
This is a forum...if you disagree then you should counter what I say with facts, evidence or your opinion. If you don't know it's unnatural for a male to sleep with another male then you are a prime example of a child being messed up in the head.
Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Originalsly: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
STORM2:

That's what you believe.....it may not be true.
But we can agree to disagree.
Parents are parents..... biological parents...mother and father period. Any other is a substitute...role player..step mother..stepfather. .adopted mother...adopted father..Godfather. Two guys... daddy 1...daddy2?...who is mom?..who is dad?....and that's just to address them. I live in Sodom and Gomorrah. .. ... have to interact with them daily.... the things you see give you goosebumps....make you want to throw up...and I'm an adult. A child would believe such is normal. That child has no choice.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Ahnah(f): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hmmm...love is blind
Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by ProfTel98(m): 3:23am On Apr 07, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 4:55am On Apr 07, 2018
Ayohbk

You da Real MVP on this thread
Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by KingSango(m): 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
Child Sacrifice pure and simple. That child being sacrificed to make something evil into good.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) by Alanzazani: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2023
Na so this mumu take come back naija. Doesn’t know the laws in UK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.