Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK (37786 Views)

Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister / Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by officialwdhtv: 12:44am On Jan 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkrLHjhOARc

Nigerian man shares the things he saw after he relocated to the UK 😯

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn21Z6NhFU3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by gaby(m): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2023
Wetin him share?

Na only him face I see.

Continue to advertise your face to your village people my brother.

You are doing very well.

228 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:56am On Jan 26, 2023
This one has carried his oversabi to uk. Instead make u mind ur business. Their relationship ,their life. Face wetin carry u go uk.

276 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:01am On Jan 26, 2023
Adam and Steve? Oh load them some good brain resetting slap, esp the one acting the female.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Mystic216: 2:36am On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:
Wetin him share?

Na only him face I see.

Continue to advertise your face to your village people my brother.

You are doing very well.
Go buy medicated glasses

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Dshocker(m): 3:03am On Jan 26, 2023
ReneeNuttall:
This one has carried his oversabi to uk. Instead make u mind ur business. Their relationship ,their life. Face wetin carry u go uk.

I don dey use one eye dey look you....

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Dshocker(m): 3:28am On Jan 26, 2023
He should have separated them and be shouting blood of Jesus Christ, Ashaaaawo.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Ballzproblem2: 3:33am On Jan 26, 2023
undecided instead of him to focus on why he came abroad he is poke nosing,then they wonder why most(Nigerians) aren't doing well abroad

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Axis313(m): 7:30am On Jan 26, 2023
So disgusting,and people around there see it as normal,such a morally backward society.
They just wan reduce world population by force.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by imagrg(m): 7:46am On Jan 26, 2023
Mentally depraved people.

22 Likes

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by shegzhkn: 8:04am On Jan 26, 2023
Blacks and opinion.

Build a functioning society, they can't.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by nairalee(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2023
This world is going bonkers. I wish Nigeria should stop importing their culture with our copy copy behaviour. We should only copy their technology. Their behaviour is too irritating ranging from homosexuality, transgenderism, nudity, etc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by sofeo(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2023
Alright
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by theophorus(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2023
Pele ooo.

You will do well to focus on you and not some random people living their lives based on their level of knowledge.

6 Likes

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Neddstark: 8:28am On Jan 26, 2023
Deal with it. Or come back home.

5 Likes

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by NaijaCover(m): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by SLOVFO(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2023
People and social media . And he had to include his face in the whole thing...not knowing he can be sued for whatever.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by adontcare(f): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2023
Disgusting
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by SmallDick99(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2023
Honestly sometimes I wished i was gay

I mean, what could be more worse than dealing with women

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Cholls(m): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2023
My brother eh! Ti won ti ta

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by TONYE001(m): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2023
So scary training up your children in this kind of environment.

Parents will need a lot of hard work and grace!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by twilliamx(m): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2023
Kk
Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Bananapill: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkrLHjhOARc

Nigerian man shares the things he saw after he relocated to the UK 😯

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn21Z6NhFU3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

A morally bankrupted society. It's even wrong for a man and wife to be kissing and touching in public. You have to respect other people. What's all this touching and kissing btw two men? Nonsense.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by ecolime(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2023
Pukes embarassed

I never knew we had so many fa.ggots on Nairaland, see them attacking the guy.

Awon werey 😡

10 Likes

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by toujurs: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2023
shegzhkn:
Blacks and opinion.

Build a functioning society, they can't.
See them, gays!!.

One spotted. embarassed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by Kobicove(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2023
I wonder how a recent migrant to a western country would explain to his young children why 2 grown ass men are holding hands and kissing each other in public?

Yuck!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by JOACHINpedro: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2023
This guy is in trouble.
Hope the couple don't press charges

10 Likes

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by stinggy(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2023
Just pray those in the video don’t get to see this
lipsrsealed

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK by R0LL0N(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2023
You even put your face picture. Taken people pictures without their consent is an offence. This is UK not Nigeria.

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Powerful Couple' Pre-Wedding Photos / How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.