Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide (2232 Views)

I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2018
Good morning to everyone on this forum.. please I need your help urgently. Moreover don’t mind my English, am not good in writing..

All what am going to write here now is a true life story, happening presently in my life..

It’s about my girlfriend. We have been dating since last year February, but some things happened around the middle of the year last year. The matter is very strong that eventually leads to our break up. Well around November last year we reconciled. But I let her know that am not interested in relationship that we should just be friend. She agreed and we became friends. Later on we start doing the romance game. Little by little it lead to sex which I deflowered her. She want us to be back to bf and gf status but I insist am not doing that. The game continue goin on and I discovered that she as given me her heart totally. She can do anything for my sake, she can go extra mile just because of me. When I discovered this I begin to worried. Cause I don’t know how I will handle it. Well I act as a man and I called her that we are not dating and that I don’t think we can date, so I told her to reduce the love and caring. Since then she as not been normal, she as been admitted thrice, even till now that am talking to you she is still sick. What makes me come here is that she told me I should come and carry her corpse very soon. I’m really scared right now. I don’t know what I can do..

Let me also tell you this. am not like this before, I really love with all my heart and soul It takes me more than two years to convince her that I really love her..... but the problem started when one pastor prayed for me and after the prayer he told me I should run away from my girlfriend, I asked one Alfa also he said the same thing.. that’s how the love I have for her turn to something else.. I still love her. I have never have sex with any person since we have been dating. And also I did not date anyone.. but the fear of what I heard then has taken over me that’s why I don’t want to date her again.. I wish I could go back to how we use to be before, have tried my best it just didn’t work for me.. ...

Please how am I going to stop her from committing sucide. Cause when I visit her yesterday she as become lean.... I’m not happy with myself cause it’s my fault.. Today is my birthday, I suppose to be happy but I’m not. I’m really sad and confused.. please I need advice...
Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by imamabi(m): 8:58am On Apr 06, 2018
Tell her when she dies you will date her sister. Stay back and watch how miracle manifest. You can thank me later.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by bjayx: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2018
U live Ur life for Alfa n Pastor.
After warning, U blow her kpekus open.
U remember warning n want to run.
U can't eat Ur cake n have it.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by UDUJ(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2018
Op you are a mumu. See my detailed explanation of your mumuism below angry
Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by madridguy(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2018
This is a serious matter that need to be handle with care. First, permit me to call you a very selfish fellow Mr OP, how could you take her pride as a woman when you don't picture your future with her.
I would suggest you go to her and celebrate your birthday with her and tell her you love her.

As for the prophets of doom, forget their permutation and move on with your life. Don't allow any scammer to remote your love life. Clear off your heart from their useless permutation called prophecy and you see your life working towards the right direction.

Hope to see your Pre wedding pictures soon.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by UDUJ(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2018
Hurlarzan139:
Good morning to everyone on this forum.. please I need your help urgently. Moreover don’t mind my English, am not good in writing..

All what am going to write here now is a true life story, happening presently in my life..

It’s about my girlfriend. We have been dating since last year February, but some things happened around the middle of the year last year. The matter is very strong that eventually leads to our break up. Well around November last year we reconciled. But I let her know that am not interested in relationship that we should just be friend. She agreed and we became friends. Later on we start doing the romance game. Little by little it lead to sex which I deflowered her. She want us to be back to bf and gf status but I insist am not doing that. The game continue goin on and I discovered that she as given me her heart totally. She can do anything for my sake, she can go extra mile just because of me. When I discovered this I begin to worried. Cause I don’t know how I will handle it. Well I act as a man and I called her that we are not dating and that I don’t think we can date, so I told her to reduce the love and caring. Since then she as not been normal, she as been admitted thrice, even till now that am talking to you she is still sick. What makes me come here is that she told me I should come and carry her corpse very soon. I’m really scared right now. I don’t know what I can do..

Let me also tell you this. am not like this before, I really love with all my heart and soul It takes me more than two years to convince her that I really love her..... but the problem started when one pastor prayed for me and after the prayer he told me I should run away from my girlfriend, I asked one Alfa also he said the same thing.. that’s how the love I have for her turn to something else.. I still love her. I have never have sex with any person since we have been dating. And also I did not date anyone.. but the fear of what I heard then has taken over me that’s why I don’t want to date her again.. I wish I could go back to how we use to be before, have tried my best it just didn’t work for me.. ...

Please how am I going to stop her from committing sucide. Cause when I visit her yesterday she as become lean.... I’m not happy with myself cause it’s my fault.. Today is my birthday, I suppose to be happy but I’m not. I’m really sad and confused.. please I need advice...

At the bold face, why deflower (locally called disvirgining) the poor girl if you know you never wanted anything serious? Do you know the implications of deflowering a girl and the responsibility it connotes (as she falls head over heels in love with you naturally after deflowering)? If anything happens to her you are to blame.

So at your age you still run to these fake pastors and imams (you are one of those they call sheeples). People who can't think for themselves and rather let their so called pastors and imams do the thinking for them while milking them dry in the process.

I got nothing else to say to you. Carry your cross angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by marvin906(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2018
i can get her a rope to end her misery if you want..
since the person shes dating sense has gone below average

Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by Patented: 9:15am On Apr 06, 2018
if you explained to her say u no do again and na just friendship, why you come still dey do?

water don pass garri now, abi na garri pass water.............................?
Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by eezeribe(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2018
Hurlarzan139:

If the revelations of the pastor and Alfa are to be taken into consideration;and you have already had sex with her and even deflowered her....
Oga,you are already a sitting duck.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2018
Bro help me out.. what can i do to get out of this mess
eezeribe:

If the revelations of the pastor and Alfa are to be taken into consideration;and you have already had sex with her and even deflowered her....
Oga,you are already a sitting duck.
Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by pussygotlips: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2018
I regret reading this shit. Nothing more to say than op being asshole.
Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by bjayx: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2018
UDUJ:

At the bold face, why deflower (locally called disvirgining) the poor girl if you know you never wanted anything serious? Do you know the implications of deflowering a girl and the responsibility it connotes (as she falls head over heels in love with you naturally after deflowering)? If anything happens to her you are to blame.

So at your age you still run to these fake pastors and imams (you are one of those they call sheeples). People who can't think for themselves and rather let their so called pastors and imams do the thinking for them while milking them dry in the process.

I got nothing else to say to you. Carry your cross angry
At his age Do U know his age?
Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by UDUJ(m): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2018
bjayx:

At his age Do U know his age?

As long as he's above 16 he should know the implications of deflowering a lady as well as knowing that over 90% of these so called Nigerian pastors and imams are fake and only in it for the money.

The op is definitely above 16, so I was right using that statement.

Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by bjayx: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2018
UDUJ:

As long as he's above 16 he should know the implications of deflowering a lady as well as knowing that over 90% of these so called Nigerian pastors and imams are fake and only in it for the money.

The op is definitely above 16, so I was right using that statement.
Truth is a 20 yr old male doesn't know the implications of deflowering a woman cos of his youthful nature but could be gullible to spiritual clerics depending on his environment. Maybe the clerics told him all that for free depending on his access to it.
Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by IdeyFindWife: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2018
Uncle, this table you're shaking undecided...!

When it's over, you may end up knowing the bitter taste of regret, loss, loneliness and confusion.

If it's any help, the last case I saw of this your kind of furkery was from one of my pals chick's mama prophet telling them to scatter because they weren't made for each other.

Well, the chick stuck to her personal convictions and guess what? The forgetful lying prophet later attended their wedding when our pal went in from Uk to marry her. Guy said he felt like slapping the man, sitting there swallowing his wedding food, the same union he almost scattered but he couldn't spoil his own ceremony, could he?

Of course, they're still happy and one. Her mom keeps coming over for vacs too though I suspect she must've stopped paying her tithes to that confused man.

You pple better be careful of all those "akpu & white-soup" prophecies. U get over sef. Pastor & Imam at the same time? U must to confuse no how, no how, better go & carry ur future wife!

Modified
Ur 20?!
Just lowkey hang with her till she's emotionally mature enough to take it o
Or try to put some distance between you like different campuses etc
Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by UDUJ(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2018
bjayx:

Truth is a 20 yr old male doesn't know the implications of deflowering a woman cos of his youthful nature but could be gullible to spiritual clerics depending on his environment. Maybe the clerics told him all that for free depending on his access to it.

Maybe bro. It's a tough one. That girl could really do it you know. Most especially with the op being her first.

To the op if you are reading this: take it slowly with the girl. Don't break up with her yet, monitor and watch the situation. The lady is in a delicate place right now. Cheers cool
Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2018
Today exactly is my 20 years birthday..
bjayx:

Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by bjayx: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2018
UDUJ:

Maybe bro. It's a tough one. That girl could really do it you know. Most especially with the op being her first.

To the op if you are reading this: take it slowly with the girl. Don't break up with her yet, monitor and watch the situation. The lady is in a delicate place right now. Cheers cool
Sure...he better stick wit d girl. I'm sure DAT girl is a teen who can't handle her emotions well, wit time...she'll be better n dey can still separate.
Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2018
Thanks very much. I really appreciate
UDUJ:

Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by UDUJ(m): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2018
Hurlarzan139:
Thanks very much. I really appreciate

You're welcome bro. Please take it easy with the girl for now. Cheers cool
Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by UDUJ(m): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2018
bjayx:

Sure...he better stick wit d girl. I'm sure DAT girl is a teen who can't handle her emotions well, wit time...she'll be better n dey can still separate.

Truest words have never being said bro. Thanks for this cool

1 Like

Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2018
Yes I will.. thanks
UDUJ:

You're welcome bro. Please take it easy with the girl for now. Cheers cool
Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by SmellingAnus(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2018
I only pity the next innocent dude she will transfer her anger and aggression to if she survives this episode sad sad sad
Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by secondincommand: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2018
only if I can see you faca to face then I would have slapped sense into you ,i knw that been heart broken sometimes changes u,BT get senses even if na small ,she really loves u can't u see ? she's now on her sick bed because of u ,which girl u go fit see wey go feel that way for u now a days ,op use ur brain no let ham use you. go back to her .stay with her and watch how it goes .

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by McBrooklyn(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by bjayx: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2018
Hurlarzan139:
Today exactly is my 20 years birthday..
Happy birthday dude!
Age wit grace n money

1 Like

Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by propanet(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2018
Let her go ahead.
After all our population is exploding and we need a reduction. Her existence makes no difference to this world
Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2018
I don't even know what to say...two immature people here. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by victorian(f): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2018
At such teenage age, she can die for love and end up committing suicide.

Op you no try at all.

Don't let Pastors or imam dictate your future and present. Follow your heart.
The love your gf has for you is rare, if not extinct. Don't mess up your future happiness by prophets of doom. Tell her you love her and miss her so much, then relax and watch how the relationship grows.
Then If she's not destined to be your wife? Don't worry the relationship with die a natural death when she becomes an undergraduate in any of the tertiary institutions.
She will jejely breakup with you at that period and fall Inlove with a new die hard player in school. Guys of different looks, and boyish charisma full school remain,all waiting to date and confuse newbies like your gf.

So relax, enjoy the moments of true innocent love. Cause in the near future, having such love again, might not be so easy. I tell ya.

So relax and flow with it. Enjoy your youths. You have a long way ahead of you to experience series of future breakups and heartbreaks grin
So enjoy for now

1 Like

Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
some people are really funny.....
- you have a babe, but then you go see alfa and he tells you to run away from her, which you did. FAIR ENOUGH! life goes on
- then you suddenly DISREGARD what alfa said and come back to the babe, start again and take her virginity. FAIR ENOUGH! you saw the light and realize alfa aint shiiit!

- now you come back and wanna hide behind what that nonsense alfa told you to try to dismiss that you guys are in a r/ship again. HELL NO! you made your bed, now accept consequences!

men like you are the reason why so many lose their lives to crzed babes. watch your back to make sure that she doesnt take you along in her afterlife journey
Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Thanks Sir
bjayx:

Happy birthday dude!
Age wit grace n money
Re: Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
victorian:
At such teenage age, she can die for love and end up committing suicide.

Op you no try at all.

Don't let Pastors or imam dictate your future and present. Follow your heart.
The love your gf has for you is rare, if not extinct. Don't mess up your future happiness by prophets of doom. Tell her you love her and miss her so much, then relax and watch how the relationship grows.
Then If she's not destined to be your wife? Don't worry the relationship with die a natural death when she becomes an undergraduate in any of the tertiary institutions.
She will jejely breakup with you at that period and fall Inlove with a new die hard player in school. Guys of different looks, and boyish charisma full school remain,all waiting to date and confuse newbies like your gf.

So relax, enjoy the moments of true innocent love. Cause in the near future, having such love again, might not be so easy. I tell ya.

So relax and flow with it. Enjoy your youths. You have a long way ahead of you to experience series of future breakups and heartbreaks grin
So enjoy for now
Thank You Ma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons For You To Be A Model And Earn Big / I Have Desire My Wife Should Bleep My Servant At Home / 15 Things Men Do That Make Women Melt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.