Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help (1045 Views)

Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Bradford14(m): 1:02am On Nov 26, 2021
Nairalanders please help me i have a scar on my head making a circle of my head bald this scar on my head was caused by an accident when I was a child around 8 playing with my big bro the play ended up in a fight he pushed me to the wall my head hitted the edge of the wall since then there have been no hair growth on that spot this has been affecting me a great deal as I always put on a face cap or head warmer I am now generally known as cap man in my area because a cap Will always be on my head anytime any day any where.I feel uncomfortable walking without a cap this has affected my self esteem as ilook at a myself as a less privilege even at talking to girls I feel rejected even without giving it a try I need help on this please as of over the years have generated a strong hatred for my brother we no longer talk freely like siblings and evil thoughts are always on my mind to hurt him badly even though it's been long it happened.
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Bradford14(m): 1:05am On Nov 26, 2021
Images of the scar how can I handle this I need advice cux I'm losing my senses

Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Ahmed0336(m): 1:09am On Nov 26, 2021
Don't feel bad bro.

If I were you, I'd start barbing complete skin like David mark and save myself all these stress.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Kobojunkie: 1:12am On Nov 26, 2021
Bradford14:
I feel uncomfortable walking without a cap this has affected my self esteem as ilook at a myself as a less privilege even at talking to girls I feel rejected even without giving it a try I need help on this please as of over the years have generated a strong hatred for my brother we no longer talk freely like siblings and evil thoughts are always on my mind to hurt him badly even though it's been long it happened.
You want to kill yourself because of what looks like a quarter-sized space in your scalp where you have no hair growing? undecided

Is your life worthless if you are not able to please a girl or woman? Why do people raise kids with this mentality in this day and age? undecided

If you are looking for solution to the depression, then you should please make an appointment with a mental health therapist/counselor or psychiatrist or psychologist so you can be put on treatment please. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by vikgreen01(m): 1:19am On Nov 26, 2021
Some people with their unnecessary worries. Dear op a good hair cut will boost ur self esteem Nd in no time u will forget about the spot. U are talking about just this small gap on ur head, what should people that are bald headed do. U better take ur mind off those negative thinkings.
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by AYNL: 1:21am On Nov 26, 2021
if you don't have beard buy beard oil grow some beard then start balding your hair make money and look fresh too you go dey alright

2 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by meezynetwork(m): 1:22am On Nov 26, 2021
Are you sure that hitting of ur head didn't remove some of your senses? Cos I don't see any issue here

9 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Lilsameey: 1:26am On Nov 26, 2021
You want to commit suicide because of just small patch on your head, something, you can go and hustle and pay for surgery and fix it later. You don't know what next. People with worst patch sef are going on with their daily activities, they don't care, if they laugh at you today tomorrow, next week, it will become normal. Infact, F**ck you Op.
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Nbotee(m): 1:43am On Nov 26, 2021
If ur problem is about a small scar on ur head dat is barely even noticeable then that means the likes of the lady who survived the sosoliso crash and is a living scar should do what?? U are a disgrace to ur family

2 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Bradford14...:

I perfectly understand how you feel... Sometimes, we stress ourselves over certain imperfections... I've been there a million times!

I'll tell you as a person who's so insecure... There's nothing to wrong with you... If only you could truly see yourself through the eyes of others... You've spent years fixated on a scar that's barely noticeable... And it's damaged your self-esteem... And now you're contemplating suicide!?

First of all, every one has flaws... No body is perfect... Accept this... And you would stop holding yourself up to impossible standards...

Secondly, stop assuming that women are vain creatures who are gonna treat you badly for something are unimportant as a scar! Most of us understand body-shaming and have been victims of a society that sees only the beauty of a woman... The girls you're scared of approaching...most are concerned with their weights, spend thousands on hair and skin products, compare themselves to every other woman... We all have our insecurities...

Thirdly, don't kill your brother or even think of harming him... That's just ridiculous!

My advice to you:

Try seeing yourself in a more positive way... Take a mirror and study your reflection but without criticism... Take away your judgement... And you'll have a more realistic image that you would appreciate!

Try to come to terms with the fact that you're not perfect and the entire world knows this...and we still accept you all the same because none of us are perfect... Whether your skinny or fat, short or tall, hairy or not... You're unique and beautiful... We're not going to criticize you over a damn scar that's hard to even see!!!

I would encourage you to first learn to appreciate yourself... Then to allow others...

Around your family and closest friends, don't want a cap... Be natural... You'll realise that your fears aren't real... Take it a step further, go out to a nearby store.... Do these slowly and only when you're comfortable... And your confidence would be rebuilt with time...

Don't try to change yourself for anyone... Don't dare hide the scars that makes you who you are... Anyone stupid enough to mock you doesn't deserve to breathe the air sane people breathe...

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 26, 2021
Nbotee:
If ur problem is about a small scar on ur head dat is barely even noticeable then that means the likes of the lady who survived the sosoliso crash and is a living scar should do what?? U are a disgrace to ur family
I wouldn't insult the op... It's a psychological issue, to fixate on certain parts of our bodies we think are flawed...

I'm just surprised that the scar is so little!

It made me feel bad, I've been in the same situation as the op!

As a woman, my weight, height, skin, hair... I've spent half my life slowly killing myself, trying to be 'perfect'...

Maybe the world doesn't see me like I see me... The same goes for the op... He's blinded to the beauty others see and even admire!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 26, 2021
Bradford14:
Images of the scar how can I handle this I need advice cux I'm losing my senses
Besides, there's always the opinion of hair transplant on the scar... But I do not see the need.... It's unnecessary... I'm a woman and I've met and admired men with no hair!

Beauty is weird... it's not easy to define... Besides, a man with a scar is always attractive! It's such a bad boy look... Although, I doubt any one would take notice of your scar...

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Candidlady: 1:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Don't feel bad bro.

If I were you, I'd start barbing complete skin like David mark and save myself all these stress.

Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by brosom(m): 2:58am On Nov 26, 2021
This one been think say na obodo oyibo him dey to make am dey reason suicide grin.

Go kill ur self na, na me u do.
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Kennyprince: 3:02am On Nov 26, 2021
You are not serious. I thought u had sth better u are worried about
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Enskynelson(m): 3:06am On Nov 26, 2021
This is not such a serious issue bro. Try and take your mind off this. Ladies really don't care about this one, abi you forgot Oshiomole face? Low cut or skin cut will help a great deal like someone already suggested. This is nothing worth going to hell for (in fact, nothing will ever be worth that). Face your career and make good money. All the ladies you think are running because of that small thing u feel depressed about will come running to you. Cheers bro.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Bradford14(m): 3:21am On Nov 26, 2021
Enskynelson:
This is not such a serious issue bro. Try and take your mind off this. Ladies really don't care about this one, abi you forgot Oshiomole face? Low cut or skin cut will help a great deal like someone already suggested. This is nothing worth going to hell for (in fact, nothing will ever be worth that). Face your career and make good money. All the ladies you think are running because of that small thing u feel depressed about will come running to you. Cheers bro.
thanks I appreciate
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Bradford14(m): 3:22am On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
Bradford14...:

I perfectly understand how you feel... Sometimes, we stress ourselves over certain imperfections... I've been there a million times!

I'll tell you as a person who's so insecure... There's nothing to wrong with you... If only you could truly see yourself through the eyes of others... You've spent years fixated on a scar that's barely noticeable... And it's damaged your self-esteem... And now you're contemplating suicide!?

First of all, every one has flaws... No body is perfect... Accept this... And you would stop holding yourself up to impossible standards...

Secondly, stop assuming that women are vain creatures who are gonna treat you badly for something are unimportant as a scar! Most of us understand body-shaming and have been victims of a society that sees only the beauty of a woman... The girls you're scared of approaching...most are concerned with their weights, spend thousands on hair and skin products, compare themselves to every other woman... We all have our insecurities...

Thirdly, don't kill your brother or even think of harming him... That's just ridiculous!

My advice to you:

Try seeing yourself in a more positive way... Take a mirror and study your reflection but without criticism... Take away your judgement... And you'll have a more realistic image that you would appreciate!

Try to come to terms with the fact that you're not perfect and the entire world knows this...and we still accept you all the same because none of us are perfect... Whether your skinny or fat, short or tall, hairy or not... You're unique and beautiful... We're not going to criticize you over a damn scar that's hard to even see!!!

I would encourage you to first learn to appreciate yourself... Then to allow others...

Around your family and closest friends, don't want a cap... Be natural... You'll realise that your fears aren't real... Take it a step further, go out to a nearby store.... Do these slowly and only when you're comfortable... And your confidence would be rebuilt with time...

Don't try to change yourself for anyone... Don't dare hide the scars that makes you who you are... Anyone stupid enough to mock you doesn't deserve to breathe the air sane people breathe...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by firstbornson(m): 3:25am On Nov 26, 2021
You deserve all the insults here. Op, that is not a scar. U lack gratitude, bro. It's really difficult to be grateful when depressed but you have a learn it.

People have worse scars. I know someone who have an accident that affected his lips. It's lips is completely divided. Yet he is hale and hearty. I know someone else who had groundnut accident in the kitchen. Hair no longer grow on one side of his head... and the size is 4x of your own.

Barb skin if it helps.

Stop putting on the cap bro...Jezzz
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by yomi007k(m): 3:53am On Nov 26, 2021
meezynetwork:
Are you sure that hitting of ur head didn't remove some of your senses? Cos I don't see any issue here

I just taya...
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by dingbang(m): 3:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Weak people everywhere
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Harrykn: 4:30am On Nov 26, 2021
Wetin Dey worry man? Some people Dey find money you Dey worry because of pothole for your head!
Abasi Mmi mbok!!
You better wtfup and start doing important things and make more money to buy extra hair for your self
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by AlhajiNatty(m): 4:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Bro, why do you think 2Baba's signature is his gorimapa. Go on skin cut and save yourself the heartache.
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Op, people don't think about you as you think. They don't even care, and rarely notice your flaws cause they are engrossed with theirs.

Please, stop wearing cap. Go ahead and go bald if it helps your esteem. It's time you own your scars, your imperfections.

What you have do is build something that takes people's attention away from your flaws. Don't let your scar define you.
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by nosiebaba(m): 4:58am On Nov 26, 2021
That suicide thought is of the devil. That's why it can come to mind over trivial things like this. Just cut your hair real low. Even if its not skin cut. Then put your finger on that bald spot and command the hair to grow. Do this everyday, it will have no choice but to grow.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by GreenArrow1(m): 5:10am On Nov 26, 2021
For this small thing that is barely noticeable?
Get your mind off those nonsense thoughts my friend!
You'll outgrow those feelings soon. You still be small boy.
Suffer Buhari regime finish first. If you kill yourself inside, e no make at all.
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You want to kill yourself because of what looks like a quarter-sized space in your scalp where you have no hair growing? undecided

Is your life worthless if you are not able to please a girl or woman? Why do people raise kids with this mentality in this day and age? undecided

If you are looking for solution to the depression, then you should please make an appointment with a mental health therapist/counselor or psychiatrist or psychologist so you can be put on treatment please. undecided

This is boundto happen since babies be having babies too
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 26, 2021
First of all. How old are you?

Which guy keeps hair these days? Something you'll cut skin and convert to style, you're talking of harming your brother.

Just go on skin cut and take it off your mind. There are people with worse scars but still appreciate life.

Please learn to love yourself.
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by spinna: 5:33am On Nov 26, 2021
Let your brother go..i mean forgive him..i also had a very abusive and sadistic senior brother..God knows how he deals with them so leave that thinking of revenge alone..

As for your hair .. you can go for low cuts or styles that camouflage it..or you can own it and refuse to be embarrassed by it

Build your confidence and self esteem it is confidence that makes a man not hair or even money
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Kobojunkie: 5:37am On Nov 26, 2021
SkyFlyGang:
This is boundto happen since babies be having babies too
Did our parents fair better as parents? Weren't the babies having this babies today raised by us and our ancestors? undecided
Re: I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help by Basheks(m): 5:54am On Nov 26, 2021
There is always a blessing in any situation. What you need is to discover yourself through the eyes of God.

The scar is not the problem. The problem is you. You need to have a change of perspective. Whoever that will love an accept you will do it for who you are not what you are.

Don't allow this negative feeling to deprive you of your happiness. The future is great for you.

Do away with those caps and be grateful that the accident didn't take your life.
Change your hair style and move on to achieve your better days

Be grateful to God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will U Do If A Usher Smash Yr Phone On The Floor / Nigerian Man Hospitalized After Finding Another Man In Bed With His Girlfriend / Las Las Virtual Na Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.