Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

As A Guy Can You Enjoy Romance With Another Guy And Is There Gay In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy Can You Enjoy Romance With Another Guy And Is There Gay In Nigeria? (3396 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy Can You Enjoy Romance With Another Guy And Is There Gay In Nigeria? by emmanuel71: 1:04pm On May 08, 2010
Am a guy and i meet a male friend whom later became my friend .
Then one day he took me to his house and asked me to come into his private room to watch movie,i sat on the bed before i know what was happening the guy was romance me i let him for some minutes to see where he was up to ,when i knew what he wanted to do i pushed him, ROMANCE ,KISSING, BLOW JAW AND SEX WITH A GUY !!
He tried to rape me at the back but i escaped.

IF YOU WHERE THE ONE WOULD YOU RELAX AND ENJOY HAVING SEX ,ROMANCE,BLOW JAW AND KISSING WITH A GUY ? WHILE YOU ARE ALSO A GUY
Re: As A Guy Can You Enjoy Romance With Another Guy And Is There Gay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 08, 2010
did you really escaped? grin
Re: As A Guy Can You Enjoy Romance With Another Guy And Is There Gay In Nigeria? by emmanuel71: 3:13pm On May 08, 2010
rokiatu:

did you really escaped? grin
you are not serious.
Re: As A Guy Can You Enjoy Romance With Another Guy And Is There Gay In Nigeria? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2010
i dont tink he escaped with all this story.
lol
@poster
there is gay in nigeria but is not common
Re: As A Guy Can You Enjoy Romance With Another Guy And Is There Gay In Nigeria? by sexdoctor(m): 5:02pm On May 08, 2010
sick-yuck angry angry angry
Re: As A Guy Can You Enjoy Romance With Another Guy And Is There Gay In Nigeria? by Scooby1(m): 5:04pm On May 08, 2010
grin grin grin grin @blow jaw
Re: As A Guy Can You Enjoy Romance With Another Guy And Is There Gay In Nigeria? by ElRazur: 5:07pm On May 08, 2010
Blow jaw?

lwkmd.

shocked

You gonna give them a blow on their jaw? shocked

God forbid bad thing.
Re: As A Guy Can You Enjoy Romance With Another Guy And Is There Gay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 08, 2010
AYODEJI4LOVE:

i dont tink he escaped with all this story.
lol
I know. I mean who does this?

emmanuel71:

Am a guy and i meet a male friend whom later became my friend .
Then one day he took me to his house and asked me to come into his private room to watch movie,i sat on the bed before i know what was happening the guy was romance me i let him for some minutes to see where he was up to ,when i knew what he wanted to do i pushed him, ROMANCE ,KISSING, BLOW JAW AND intimacy WITH A GUY !!
He tried to despoil me at the back but i escaped.

IF YOU WHERE THE ONE WOULD YOU RELAX AND ENJOY HAVING intimacy ,ROMANCE,BLOW JAW AND KISSING WITH A GUY ? WHILE YOU ARE ALSO A GUY
He's not a bleeping sexy woman for hell sake. If you ask me, I will say the poster is gay too. tongue
Re: As A Guy Can You Enjoy Romance With Another Guy And Is There Gay In Nigeria? by deevick246(m): 7:30pm On May 08, 2010
IF YOU WHERE THE ONE WOULD YOU RELAX AND ENJOY HAVING intimacy ,ROMANCE,BLOW JAW AND KISSING WITH A GUY ? WHILE YOU ARE ALSO A GUY
[quote][/quote]

why the question?
Re: As A Guy Can You Enjoy Romance With Another Guy And Is There Gay In Nigeria? by Flashfast1: 7:42pm On May 08, 2010
rokiatu:

He not a bleeping sexy woman for hell sake. If you ask me, I will say the poster is gay too. tongue
LWKMD grin
and he is busy looking for gays after he has given the guy a BLOW in the JAW. grin grin
Re: As A Guy Can You Enjoy Romance With Another Guy And Is There Gay In Nigeria? by Bidemi1997(f): 11:02pm On May 08, 2010
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Don't mind the poster, he is 1000% gay jor! kolo boy!
Re: As A Guy Can You Enjoy Romance With Another Guy And Is There Gay In Nigeria? by neily(f): 11:34pm On May 08, 2010
@ poster, can u prove that u re not gay wit this post? Pls i don't want to hear this again, cos i think am homophobic.
Re: As A Guy Can You Enjoy Romance With Another Guy And Is There Gay In Nigeria? by frank317: 12:01am On May 09, 2010
Aghhha, I just puked, ew

(1) (Reply)

Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends / Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. / Whats Your Biggest Turn Off In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.