Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Why Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Marry? (3382 Views)

Gay Guys Why Marry Ladies? / Why Marry Early? I Would! / Why Marry A Nurse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Marry? by Deeicash: 7:32am On Jun 21, 2012
Reading the various treads in this section, the subject of love, dating, relationship and marriage is highly debatable. Everybody's got an opinion!
My question is... Why Marry?
Why all the fuzz? Can i be happy single? Am i defective because i've never found love?
Help me out here guys, why do i have to be married?
Anyways, check this ad out, this is a book better than Steve harvey's Act like a Lady, think like a man.
My opinion about that book?? Its just s player giving advice to women who don't know any better and his idealogy is not absolute.
http://whymarry.info/Download_now.html

1 Like

Re: Why Marry? by Mynd44: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2012
Garage sale
Re: Why Marry? by ayobase(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2012
Marriage is ordained by God.
''Go ye into the world and multiply''
Thats a command!
And its an institution we should respect.
Well, Paul didnt marry during his days cos he wasn't always stable due to his minstry, and I gez his case was taken care by God. That was an exception though!
Paul himself even warned us!
Well, u can stay unmarried if you wont dabble into any immoral act.
Dont wanna say, if u dont think about cos we all do think about it irrespective of the status!
Sometimes, I wonder why marrying in the first place, but.......!
Lets just pray unto God to give one one's....with that, one will wanna marry again in the afterlife if there is!
Believe me, many long awaited blessings and open doors come during this period!
May God help us all!
Re: Why Marry? by ayobase(m): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2012
Mynd_44: Garage sale

What do u mean?
Re: Why Marry? by Mynd44: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2012
ayobase:

What do u mean?
The OP is advertising books nah
Re: Why Marry? by ayobase(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
The OP is advertising books nah

Oohh...I just noticed.
After I don pour saliva!
Re: Why Marry? by Deeicash: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2012
Hiya!
You guys are funny, thats why i like this forum. Exclusively Niaja touch.
Yes, i'm advertizing a book but also single and wondering why i have to be tied in marriage.
I get the morality thing, assuming one can remain celibate (which is almost impossible coz i love sex), is it still an offense?
God gave us an instruction to multiply why did He make an exception for Paul??
What about the nuns and priests?? Are they doing something wrong?
Re: Why Marry? by Mynd44: 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2012
This is how it goes, we don't buy things anyone advertise, we don't follow links and we don't care if you are single or divorced

2 Likes

Re: Why Marry? by Deeicash: 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
Then why do you care to respond? You sound so angry, maybe you need some love.
My question is directed to Ayobase, will appreciate his reply...
Re: Why Marry? by ayobase(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
Deeicash: Then why do you care to respond? You sound so angry, maybe you need some love.

I gez u can quote my reply in ur book...not too late to edit!
Angry?.....u gat to be kidding me!
U wanna give me some love....whats ur sex?
Shld I wipe my replies off?
Ur call pls!
Re: Why Marry? by Deeicash: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
Honey....i'm a female...lol
You don't seem like you can receive love.
Its a friends book actually and a wonderful read.
You should read it, i'll buy you a copy if you will.
You're obviously a man and you still sound angry... Lighten up!
Life can be beautiful.
Re: Why Marry? by ayobase(m): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
Deeicash: Honey....i'm a female...lol
You don't seem like you can receive love.
Its a friends book actually and a wonderful read.
You should read it, i'll buy you a copy if you will.
You're obviously a man and you still sound angry... Lighten up!
Life can be beautiful.

-Female?...yeah right, who am I to dispute.
-Cant receive love? Kidding aight? Plant it and see it germinating!
-I read books, I have d inkling that its gonna be a good book for those that wanna learn more abt......
-To be candid, Im tired of reading books about how to....love, marriage, get that gel, and d likes....just on a different course for now.
-U need to see the smile and chuckle on my face when replying(s).....Im never an angry guy, not man!
-Life is always beautiful around me....u gat to take my word on that!
Re: Why Marry? by Deeicash: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
Hello,
My question is to Ayobase again...
Did God make an exception for Paul??
I really would like to know your thoughts on this.
Re: Why Marry? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2012
@OP
the answer is very simple: life is much easier when riding it with a co pilot.now the reason why most get married has all to do with RELIGION......but the main point is that life will always be better with someone by your side to share the ups, and ESPECIALLY the downs.
Re: Why Marry? by ayobase(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2012
Deeicash: Hello,
My question is to Ayobase again...
Did God make an exception for Paul??
I really would like to know your thoughts on this.

Nope, he wasn't.
Based on his lifetime, he was very busy, and dedicated to whatever his hands found doing, even handiwork!
He was such a very industrious man, and I wanna believe God explored and exploited that 'advantage' for the Gospel!
Paul's salvation was unique, which simply meant God was SO MUCH interested in him.
It happens in our days also, check out men exemplarily chosen by God for His work. Lets leave that for another day!
Back to Paul's, Paul could control himself based on I Corinthians 6:8-9.
He was always preoccupy with the Gospel, and with that, he must have had less to think of a woman.
Why do u think we have Pope!....another controversial issue in the Christendom.
He was always on d go, and almost always in the prison, he wouldnt have enjoyed his marriage in the first place.

Off discussion: Howz ur day?
Re: Why Marry? by Deeicash: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2012
Hello you!
My day is going fine, thanks...Its about 1:30pm.
How are you? And i hope your day was beautiful as you say you are smiley
Partdon me, i'm a tease
Thank you for your reply.
Questions still...
Your response is contractdictory i think
God didn't make an exception for Paul yet he had a special calling that prevented him from marriage?
And don't get me started with the pope, we all know there are no virgins in vetican city.
They are as rotten as the next man...No offense to catholics.
So if i say i don't want to be married but need a relationship and intimacy (in line with the God's law)
Would that make me a crazy person?? Unethical? Or non-nigerian??
How about soul mate? What are your thoughts on that?
Re: Why Marry? by ayobase(m): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2012
Deeicash: Hello you!
Partdon me, i'm a tease
Questions still...
God didn't make an exception for Paul yet he had a special calling that prevented him from marriage?
And don't get me started with the pope, we all know there are no virgins in vetican city.
So if i say i don't want to be married but need a relationship and intimacy (in line with the God's law)

My day is been great...Im unwinding in a club right now.....dont think abt that!
We are saying the same thing....God didn't make an exception for Paul, God made use of him due to his nature. The calling didnt prevent him from marrying. He had different nature from other apostles...He was very zealous and God took advantage of that. There was never a record that he was married before the great encounter.
Pls, lets not go catholic here.
Marriage is not at a particular age...no excuse for fornication....besides being like Paul, its either u married or fornicating.
''(In line with God's word)?
Soul mate?...ur soul mate should be ur partner in marriage!
Re: Why Marry? by ayobase(m): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2012
Deeicash: Hello you!
Partdon me, i'm a tease
Questions still...
Re: Why Marry? by adeoladrg(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2012
hey ayo..so na here u dey catch ur fun..omo my day has been so so dry and boring after dat closed thread...dis is me

@deecash..find out what jesus said bout marriage in matthew..i fink it will ansa ur question..

##retires to bed##
Re: Why Marry? by Mynd44: 6:17am On Jun 23, 2012
Deeicash: Then why do you care to respond? You sound so angry, maybe you need some love.
Need Love? I am not the one who is coming on the internet to find one you know
Re: Why Marry? by Deeicash: 6:39am On Jun 23, 2012
Lighten up Mynd, we're all having fun here, why ruin it?
You've never searched for love on the internet before?
I was mistaken, you are the angry one, not Ayobase, he's a sweetheart with insightful words.
You on the other hand have not brought anything to the table, lets hear your views on marriage, celibacy and fornication!!
Re: Why Marry? by Mynd44: 6:51am On Jun 23, 2012
Marriage is for adults (not in age but reasoning) should not be rushed in and should be help important as both parties shouldn be loyal to each other else walk out of it.
Celibacy is a personal thing and if it does not work for you, you can thrash it
Fornication is a religious thing. What if in my religion fornication is allowed? There is no universal law to guide fornication
Re: Why Marry? by ayobase(m): 7:41am On Jun 23, 2012
adeola_drg: hey ayo..so na here u dey catch ur fun..omo my day has been so so dry and boring after dat closed thread...dis is joshuapharm..

@deecash..find out what jesus said bout marriage in matthew..i fink it will ansa ur question..

##retires to bed##

Running two handles, or been banned?
Good am buddy!
I really missed that thread also!
Im not catching fun here, rather on a hot seat!
Re: Why Marry? by ayobase(m): 7:43am On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44: Marriage is for adults (not in age but reasoning) should not be rushed in and should be help important as both parties shouldn be loyal to each other else walk out of it.
Celibacy is a personal thing and if it does not work for you, you can thrash it
Fornication is a religious thing. What if in my religion fornication is allowed? There is no universal law to guide fornication

What about adultery?
Re: Why Marry? by Mynd44: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2012
ayobase:

What about adultery?
You go for adultery and I will advise the partner to walk sorry run. That is one thing I cant forgive
Re: Why Marry? by Lisa1: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2012
It is amazing!
Re: Why Marry? by adeoladrg(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
@lisa, wats amazing, adultery??

@ayo..i wasnt banned..i just decided to operate from another profile..

@deecash, u said u love intimacy, then u need to get married asap..my opinion.
Re: Why Marry? by Ybutterfly: 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
^^^^^^^sTU.PId tHReaD^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Why Marry? by Mynd44: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
Ybutterfly: ^^^^^^^sTU.PId tHReaD^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I thought the OP was serious before but now I know she is just another attention seeker
Re: Why Marry? by Phate07(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
Deeicash: Reading the various treads in this section, the subject of love, dating, relationship and marriage is highly debatable. Everybody's got an opinion!
My question is... Why Marry?
Why all the fuzz? Can i be happy single? Am i defective because i've never found love?
Help me out here guys, why do i have to be married?
Anyways, check this ad out, this is a book better than Steve harvey's Act like a Lady, think like a man.
My opinion about that book?? Its just s player giving advice to women who don't know any better and his idealogy is not absolute.
http://whymarry.info/Download_now.html

True story! angry
Re: Why Marry? by Deeicash: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
YButterdly... That is just harse, we're having a genuine conversation.
Mynd, you're not really clear on your thoughts but for me adulty is an unforgivable act. You promise to love one forever then you cheat on that one. I think its unforgiveable. Like the dude who got his wife's sister pregnant (a thread on this forum), my opinion...he should be stoned to death, he's worse than a punk!
I don't think any religion permits fornication but in our day and age, intimacy is a need for survival. Have you meet a 30year old virgin?? If at all you did, it will be one in a million. The urge for intimacy has to be feed just like any other form of hunger and once you've tasted of that fruit...Baby...its hard to turn back.
So in our world today, a career woman who does not want to be tied down to a "Bufoon" but desires the pleasure of intimacy on a regular basis. Is it unacceptabel? Particularly for our Nigerain culture??
Re: Why Marry? by Mynd44: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
I still find you and your thread boring

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner / Colour and Romance: What Is Your Favourite Colour / Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.