Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? (1505 Views)

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? by z11111: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hello Every One,

My name is Awal. I am from Dakar In Senegal. I need your advice please. I just got married three weeks ago but I discovered I was pregnant,two weeks after my wedding. The pregnancy is not for my husband because before our wedding,he was in Rufisque doing a six month contract. He arrived the day before our wedding.

I was quite shocked I was pregnant cos it was a one night of wild partying that I thought I was being very careful. I knew I couldnt lie to my husband when I discovered I was pregnant so I lied that I was at a party and I was drunk and I was with a stranger. I thought this lie would make him support me to get an abortion but surprisingly,..................

https://livelystones.com.ng/he-believes-it-was-a-stranger-but-i-was-with-my-ex-how-do-i-fix-this/
Re: I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? by Chuks9000: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
I don't feel you o shocked
You, a female, went to a party without your husband's knowledge? And you got drunk? And got laid? How many marriage violations have you mentioned? And then, you now got pregnant grin grin
Such a lie can't even fly in Nigeria.
Re: I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? by z11111: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
such thing happen.

some ladies can stay for months without sex ,especially if they are sexually active.

Chuks9000:
You, a female, went to a party without your husband's knowledge? And you got drunk? And got laid? How many marriage violations have you mentioned? And then, you now got pregnant grin grin
Re: I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? by Chuks9000: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
z11111:
such thing happen.

some ladies can stay for months without sex ,especially if they are sexually active.

Maybe worse happens.
Just imagine when a vegetarian marries a 'yoloba' person (extreme consumer of various animal parts). That's when these kind of situations will occur.
Pls no ill intended.
Re: I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? by babyfaceafrica: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
You can't..I pray he finds out and dump you fast!!!!!!..rabbish
Re: I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? by Samuelgr8: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
i think she lied out of fear. But now is is haunted by he conscience
babyfaceafrica:
You can't..I pray he finds out and dump you fast!!!!!!..rabbish
Re: I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? by galadima77(m): 7:00am On Apr 07, 2018
Samuelgr8:
i think she lied out of fear. But now is is haunted by he conscience

yeah you're right...

1 Like

Re: I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? by liquidlove2018: 8:23am On Apr 07, 2018
smiley

galadima77:

yeah you're right...
Re: I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? by liquidlove2018: 7:37am On Apr 08, 2018
Yes, maybe she lied out of fear but that would have been the best time to voice out the truth.

galadima77:

yeah you're right...

1 Like

Re: I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? by Samuelgr8: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
Truth is bitter, but always liberate those who tell it
liquidlove2018:
Yes, maybe she lied out of fear but that would have been the best time to voice out the truth.

Re: I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? by z11111: 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
Very bitter and it takes courage to be told

Samuelgr8:
Truth is bitter, but always liberate those who tell it
Re: I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? by z11111: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2018
shocked shocked

Chuks9000:
Re: I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? by Beke2020: 6:09am On Apr 11, 2018
shocked shocked
z11111:
such thing happen.

(1) (Reply)

Groom & His 5 Groomsmen Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose On Wedding Day / Does Joystick Size Matter? Igbo Women Share Their Thoughts! / Moment A Cheating Girlfriend Was Caught On Live Screen In Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.