Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? (1513 Views)

My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / After Lady Lied To Her Boyfriend She Was Sick, She Dressed Naked To Party With.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
my brothers and sisters, the way they believe ladies when they bring rape accusations is high, so even if a lady tell lies and she comes crying that you raped her, you are in for it. But I believe there must be a way out to this, else in future, a lady can just come out from no where that you molested her or raped her, and you become speechless even when you know it is a federal lie.

Pls, kindly give good advice on how to handle such.
Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by dyze(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
Them accuse you?

Never been in such before that is why I define it with any lady before we proceed.

Bleep and get paid.

No time for Hullabaloos

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
angry
The bitch is in for hot soup that day! I will definitely beat her blue black then proceed for DNA semen analysis to exonerate myself even if it cost me N500k bcs am sure am gonna get back my money in triple fold from the bitch family whether they have the money or not

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hmmm... Can't even imagine it happening to me... WTF!!!!
Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by dollytino4real(f): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
just to pray 4 vindication
Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by Emmzy201(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
I swear me and my village people will team up and destroy her
Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by samysmoothfresh: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
Rape her and turn the "lie" to "truth"

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by Brio984(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
if it happens in ur huz u stand a chance but if na her huz Bros u er in for it.. well that's y is always good to have a gal Frnd that everyone knows about..
Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by ValCon888: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
I will just bring out the video recorder i hid inside the corner of my wardrobe and give the police Vaseline to enjoy.

No biatch is gonna accuse me of rape. I gat all your sextapes.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by ojun50(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
Them go fineeeeeeeeee d girl them no go see her again oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
hey hey
Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by Seandisputed(m): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
Whatever she does,she should make sure i don't survive it but if i'm vindicated at last then Usain Bolt won't have anything on her cos she'll be on the run all the days of her life.
Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by Jayslicky: 12:44am On Jan 13, 2019
dollytino4real:
just to pray 4 vindication
Is that all u have to say, if the lady was actually raped would u say the girl should pray for spirit of forgiveness, when will girls stop being hypocrites!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 13, 2019
Jayslicky:
Is that all u have to say, if the lady was actually raped would u say the girl should pray for spirit of forgiveness, when will girls stop being hypocrites!!!
abi
Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by habsydiamond(m): 9:46am On Jan 13, 2019
If a lady should declare being rape when she isn't..such lady need to be run away from cos she is nothing but the devil in human costumes...such can even kill. So it's better to run from such ladies oo
Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by coolestofall(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2019
Not possible with me cos I always use condom. There must b signs of my sperm in her 4 there 2 even b a case.
Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by pesty100(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
coolestofall:
Not possible with me cos I always use condom. There must b signs of my sperm in her 4 there 2 even b a case.
how long have you been living in Nigeria
?
Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by Randy100: 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
Rape cases are very hard to prove in court especially if it is done in your house. To pin a rapist you must have overwhelming evidence.
Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
Randy100:
Rape cases are very hard to prove in court especially if it is done in your house. To pin a rapist you must have overwhelming evidence.
Are you sure??
Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by Deucalion(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry
The bitch is in for hot soup that day! I will definitely beat her blue black then proceed for DNA semen analysis to exonerate myself even if it cost me N500k bcs am sure am gonna get back my money in triple fold from the bitch family whether they have the money or not
What if you've had sex with her before??
Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by Randy100: 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
olsome:
Are you sure??
yes now. Make sure you have a very good lawyer. Evidence is all that matters in a law court.
Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by Wuraola01(f): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Hmmm... Can't even imagine it happening to me... WTF!!!!

Lol. grin

It won't if you're careful cheesy
Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
Wuraola01:

Lol. grin

It won't if you're careful cheesy
Sure... Ma'am how have you been?? cheesycheesy
Re: How Will You Handle It If A Lady Lied That You Raped Her? by Wuraola01(f): 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Sure... Ma'am how have you been?? cheesycheesy

Been good!! cheesy smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Beatiful Ladies And Attractive Pictures / Do I Need A High Final GPA To Become A Lecturer? / My Life After Camp (NYSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.