Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children (1468 Views)

Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by Olabode09: 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
Below is a touching story of a 43-year-old woman and a mother of three. Kindly read through and advise her on what to do.

When I was in JSS2, I was in my room that night when daddy came in, sat very close to me. And we were talking. Unexpectedly, he began to touch me in a sexual way. And before I could think about what was happening, he had carnal knowledge of me, taking my dignity as a girl.

I grew up with my father. And I was named Rita. My Mom left us when I was barely four years old. She left with my elder sister, leaving me with my Dad. I was very close to my Dad. And many people referred to me as his wife. But there was more to what people knew about my Dad and me.

I was told that when my mother left my dad, his family and even his friends advised him to marry another wife so that the new wife can take care of me but he refused and instead of marrying another wife, he employed a housemaid who took proper care of me. In fact, it was hard for me to believe she was not my mother. My father stood by his word as he chose not to remarry.

My Dad took care of me till I got married at age twenty-six. And I was married to a caring husband and blessed with three lovely children.

However, my father and I continued this shameful act and I started loving him the more. I chose not to voice out because I was enjoying it and he never allowed me to suffer anything.

In my university days, Dad will come to my campus to take me out on weekends. After visiting a lot of places, we will end it in a hotel room. As a result of this act, I lost interest in the opposite sex, especially when it came to a relationship.

How I finally agreed to marry is still what I can’t explain even now!

I got married to my husband, an Engineer, seventeen years ago and we were blessed with three children, a boy and two girls, ages fifteen, thirteen and ten. And my husband is a loving and caring man.

Ola, my husband, was the elder brother of my roommate on campus and that was how we met. He always came around to see his sister and soonest he picked up interest in me, a year after my NYSC he proposed and we got married.

I remember when my husband and I were still courting I told Ola everything about my family especially about my parents’ separation. I never told him the secret relationship between my dad and I.

Even after our marriage, I still visited my Dad often and Ola never complained. My Dad stopped using protection anytime we met after I got married. When I asked him he said I was no longer a kid.

Once, my dad came to our house and our children were in school. My husband nearly caught us in the act but we were lucky. My husband came back home after he had left for work in the morning. He came to pick a file he left at home in the morning.

Sadly, the sexual relationship with my Dad has produced three children.

But things began to fall apart last December when I attended a program at a friend’s church. After listening to the preacher’s message, I felt guilty and wish to repent of my dirty past.

Right now I don’t know what to do. Should I open up to my husband and what will be his reaction when he discovers that none of the children belongs to him?

I am 43-year-old now and I am confused, please help me!

Dear readers to advise Rita on this issue, kindly drop your comments in the comment box below.

Do you have a story you want to share, or you need advice on some issues of life? Matters of the Heart, DailyFamily.ng is the right place. Send your stories to Dailyfamilycontent1@gmail.com

https://dailyfamily.ng/how-do-i-tell-my-husband-that-my-father-is-the-biological-father-of-our-children/
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by policy12: 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
Is it ur tell, just tell him.
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
shocked
Holy shiit! what did I just read shocked
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by izzou(m): 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
angry

If I were in her shoes, I'll just commit suicide.

There's no need telling anybody anything. Just die abeg

MariaLavina:
Are you the father? grin

You mean like the father of my daughter's kids?

Pukes sad
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
izzou:
angry
Are you the father? grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by ritylove(f): 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
oh my...this will definitely break any mans heart already feeling for him now
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by LuciferKristi: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
Are we surprised?

Ola is a common name amongst the inbred swine lineage of the head slamming god of Ife.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by LuciferKristi: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
ritylove:
oh my...this will definitely brake any mans heart already feeling for him now

All he need do is to clutch his heart...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by Next2Bezee(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
She has had incest with her father for at least 25 years? Kai! Some women are really wicked.

She has not only destroyed her husband but also her children. Imagine how these kids would feel when they find out that their grandfather is also their father.

Please, husbands, get dna tests done on your kids. The promiscuity of Nigerian ladies is out of control; they can forfeit heaven for prick - even if it's their father's.
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by thonyrule(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
What the heck is going on!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
izzou:
angry

If I were in her shoes, I'll just commit suicide.

There's no need telling anybody anything. Just die abeg

You mean like the father of my daughter's kids?

Pukes sad
Honestly I don't know what to type. The shame, shock, stigma that will hunt that family will be an eternal one.

Lol. you frowned like someone exposed your secret grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by izzou(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Honestly I don't know what to type. The shame, shock, stigma that will hunt that family will be an eternal one.

Lol. you frowned like someone exposed your secret grin

Why do you keep doing this? angry

I've told you countless times. I'm a virgin.

I'm a virgin please cool
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by ritylove(f): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
LuciferKristi:

All he need do is to clutch his heart...
go get a life outside nairaland you aint getting any younger
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
izzou:

Why do you keep doing this? angry
I've told you countless times. I'm a virgin.

I'm a virgin please cool
My granddad died a virgin cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by IamPlato(m): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2018

You Bloggers are Liars...

YOUR FATHER is Not The Father Of Your Children because I Know Your Father Is A Virgin....
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by goldenpenny2(m): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
This story is a sad story. Although it wasn't your intention to go astray but since the deed has already been done, I'll advice you confide to your Pastor. let your Pastor be the middle man between you and your husband.

thanks
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by izzou(m): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
My granddad died a virgin cheesy grin

Don't make a mockery of my virginity angry angry

I'm a virgin and I'm proud cool

Re: How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by mmadu5(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
ritylove:
oh my...this will definitely break any mans heart already feeling for him now

can i lick your butt hole rita
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by chiommy123(f): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
I don't want to believe this
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by Shugavee(f): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
My advise!!!! Shutt up
Re: How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children by andyanders: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
chiommy123:
I don't want to believe this
Exactly my thought. The blogger want to use this story to draw traffick to her blog. Come to even think of it, how can she wanna open up about this dirty story to her husband and expect to be forgiven. The story is not adding up.

(1) (Reply)

[story]o.g.b.a.n.j.e (the Child Of Thunder) Chapter 9-10 / Advice To Broke Guys! / My Girlfriend’s Mum Called Me And Asked Me To Leave Her Daughter Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.