Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) (73986 Views)

The Greatest Heartbreak 10 / Price Of Virginity / Clueless: The Compunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 7:31am On Oct 19, 2018
Man you are good

It's Death ooooooooo

Tnks for the update
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 7:33am On Oct 19, 2018
Benbelor:
Death, why not send 'dead' rather

The twist in this story is hell too much.

It should end already shuu!

Guy from his other stories that am reading, i can tell you the twist are just beginning, Manny could be dead, could be alive, could even be close to them
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 7:38am On Oct 19, 2018
Kelvincoke and shedrack36 com and see something, silver is killing us with suspense here

1 Like

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by petersononome: 7:51am On Oct 19, 2018
Death la
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by izaray(f): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Manny is death
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by afolabiwunmi: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
Silver, come and update oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
POHB
EPISODE 22

WHAT IS IT.....? SHARON quickly ask as Taiwo began to murmured......

For a moment... Taiwo just stood staring at their face.. They were eager to hear .... Anxious to know what it is....

"It's death isn't it....? Mary quickly ask

Taiwo nodded with a deep breathe....

Mary snort and quickly Breakdown on the chair... Her downcast eyes fixated in the air... Her mind wandering away......

"Oh my God.... !Sharon exhale...double whammy wrecking through her..... "Could Manny be dead.....?...Terror..fright.. Trepidation sink into her the moment the words fell from her mouth.... She shift her doleful eyes to Mary then to Taiwo waiting.. Hoping someone tells her it isn't true.. That Manny is still alive....

Taiwo insutilate.... "Well i don't know what to say... But whoever did this, i believe he/she is just trying to get you scared.... "

"Scared.... "Sharon boom out.... "Those letters just spelled out death...

"Exactly Sharon.. He said death not dead.... Besides why would someone go through this trouble when he could send Manny out dead or alive if not to scare you... Whoever did this... The person is closer than you think..... "

With trembling hands, Sharon placed her hand on her waist..... "Francis did this..... He has Manny"

"Would you stop.... "Taiwo interjects... "We left Francis there, there is no way he could have gotten ahead of us and why would he do this.... What will scaring you benefit him.... If you ask me, i will say the message simply connote stop finding... "

"And how do you know that? Sharon ask shapily..

"Logic.... Whoever did this knows you've been searching for her, the only way to scare you off is to send this...... "

"It doesn't make any sense.... "Sharon scowled..... "How are we supposed to understand what it means.. If he has Manny he should just let her go"

"I suggest you tell the police..... ".....he huffs when non of them answered her.... "This is becoming more scary.. Your lives are at risk here....

"And you think telling the police is a good idea....? "Sharon interjected....... she quickly cross her hands on her chest.... "Didn't you just say whoever have Manny want us to stop searching for her.... "

Taiwo suck his teeth... Then he shift his gaze to Mary..... then to Sharon"So are you just going to stop searching because i think the message could mean stop finding ?

Sharon puff...."Do you want us to keep searching until our heads are the next message.....

"That is why you need to tell the police.... Fill the police in and let them take over the case.. You don't have to do anything....

"That doesn't change the fact a psychopath has Manny..... "Sharon blasted out..... "He sent us warnings.... We will only be fools not to yield to it..... "

"So you are just going to give up on her....? Taiwo snapped..... "What if she is in real danger...

"Manny is in real danger.... "Mary cut in.... She suck in air and stood up from the chair.... "Put the pieces together,first someone called us to that place... Then this.... "She added trepidation in her voice....

"Even the more reason the police should know.... "Taiwo intoned.....

Mary huffs, cross her hands against her chest... Her fingers propelling each other... "Take me to the police station..... "

Sharon bug her eyes at her.... "Are you really considering.. Does that threat mean nothing.......

"Just shut up... "Mary cut in.. Consternation in her voice.... Her eyes sparkling with anger..... "I've been sitting down listening to your nonsense, if you don't want to help.. Just stay away....

Sharon scoffs... "You think this is about that, not helping....

"Yes i think this is about that.... "Mary cut in harshly..... "Ever since Manny went missing.. You've been very unconcerned... Adamant about helping... It's no surprise now you are making it so obvious.....

"You know i want to help as much as you do.... "Sharon blasted back... Infuriated....

"Really... Do you, because few minutes ago you were jabbering things about your head been cut off for Manny's sake....

"All right ladies.... "Taiwo said coming between them... "There is plenty of time to do this which i think isn't appropriate for you to do considering the circumstances..... So we are just going to go to the police station and lay down this complain... No more fighting...

"Just take me out of here please..... "Mary said irritated.. Without a second glance at them she went to the door....

"So are you coming.....? Taiwo ask handling Manny's phone to her...

She exhales.... "Sounds like i have a choice.... Am stuck in Manny's shit..... "

Taiwo giggled as she walk pass him.. Then he quickly followed....

Both girls didn't say a word to each other until they got to the station..... With folded hands, Mary came down first..

Sharon did with frown lines encroach on her forehead....
Sharon look around, she hate stations... As she scan her eyes around.. Memories of the past began to pave their way into her head.....
She sniff, wave off the thought and followed them in....

With Sharon lagging behind, they went straight to the counter... Two policemen on uniform were there....

Mary sigh when she realise it wasnt that policeman they had met the last time she came with Jacob that was there...

They greeted the police men who reciprocated..

"Am...... "She blink... Drag in a little breathe.... "We are looking for the DPO"

"Any appointments.... ?One of the policeman ask....

Mary grunt.. Her eyes roaming on the black policeman that just ask the question....

"Yes, we came for something important.... "Taiwo interjects....

Sharon stood in their back, not bothering to make a move to say anything.... The stench of the place sent nausea into her..... Infuriated with the whole idea... She just fold her hands and watch them

"If it's something we can handle, i presume you tell us.... "

Taiwo glance at Mary waiting for her go-ahead....

"Is not something you can handle.... "Mary blasted out impetuously..... Consternation in her voice... She was fed up with the whole police bullshit... She isn't going to allow a repeat of what happened the last time....

"Madam, i suggest you tell us, the DPO don't like to be seen for little issues.... "The other policeman said..

"I have been here before..... "Mary intoned.. This time more quiet in her voice..... "If it's something you can handle, i will gladly tell you... "

"Then am sorry we can't help you..... "The police man replied shapily....

Mary curl her lips.. She was at the verge of slamming the counter with her hand when Taiwo spoke up.....

"Our friend is missing..... "

"How long has she been missing...? The police man ask

Taiwo glance at Mary for the answer.....

"A week now...... "Mary replied with knitted brows...

"Only one week..? The police man ask.....

Mary funk her lips..... A foreboding anger grip her.... Without hesitation... She pushed Sharon aside and begin to match to the DPO's office herself.....

"Madam na where you dey go? The policeman blared out in pidgin....

Not minding him, Mary continue trotting forward....

"Akele.... Arrest that woman"The other policeman shouted from the counter....

"For what exactly.....? Taiwo quickly ask...

"For obstruction of the rules and regulations that govern this place.... "

"Madam you go sleep for cell o"The policeman said blocking her way....

Their noise chased out other policemen from the block...

"Akele na wetin dey happen for here? A policewoman ask.....

"Na dis girl o, she wan force her way go DPO office......

"Oya arrest her na"....

Mary sigh.. A sigh of relief when she caught sight of the DPO....

"What's going on here.....? The DPO mr Alfred raved...

"''na dis girl o, she say she wan....

"That's ok.... "Mr Alfred said cutting him short.....
With a long face tinge with a fake smile... The DPO invited them in regretting why he came out the moment he recognized her...

For a moment, the DPO just sat on his chair staring at them... His eyes rolling from her to Sharon then to Taiwo who was standing since there were only two guest seats in the office. And the DPO didn't care...

"So you saying, someone called you saying she knows where she is but you didn't see her there.... Then when you got home her phone somehow appeared under the chair and it has a message of numbers which you converted into alphabets and it gave you death.....

Mary took a deep breathe.. She had a feeling the DPO thinks their explanation was stupid..... "Yes sir.... "She said after a slight pause....

The DPO danged the biro in his hand..... "It's okay, we will look into it.... "He said dropping the pen....

"That was what you said the last time i was here and you did nothing..... "Mary said harshly....

The DPO lour his lips... A bit abashed.... "Look here young lady, I've been very busy... I worked day and night so citizens like you can have a normal life without fear...

"Well if that were true, i wouldn't be here, would i....? Mary boom out...

"Mary.... "

"Just away from this Sharon...... "She yanked her hand at her,then she fix her gaze on the DPO..... "It's obvious that someone has my friend.. She is in great danger... So you are going to do more than just looking into it... "

Irritated... The DPO rest his back on the chair.... "Like i said young lady... I will look into it...

Mary suck her teeth..... Then she scoffs... "It's obvious you aren't interested... You think nothing has happened to her.. That one day she will suddenly appear......if you aren't going to help me... I will find my friend myself....i don't need your goddamn help..... "She retorted...

She Quickly stood up from the chair and push it aside.... The chair fell down....

Mary.... "Taiwo called out...

She didn't reply, she just rushed out of the office not bothering to close the door.... With a huff, Sharon followed her....

"Am really sorry sir.... "Taiwo apologize...

"She is a girl.... They get like that sometimes.... But she should learn some manners.... Her ill-attitude will get her in trouble oneday.....

Taiwo thanked him and left....

"What was that for.....? Sharon ask the moment she entered the car....

Mary sniff.... "The DPO wasn't going to help us.... "

"You didn't know that... He said he will look into it...

"Look into it..... He didn't even show any interest..."

"But the manner you spoke to him was rude... He is the DPO....

"I don't care.... "She yelled... Exasperation licking through her..... "He can be anybody i don't care.....

"You think finding Manny on our own is going to be easy... With a death threat... Come on Mary.. You have to be smarter than this....

She sniff as tears began to drip from her eyes...... "I don't care if that bastard whoever he is sent us a death threat.... Whoever he is... He better hide.. Am going to find Manny and am going to bring her home...... "She said with all sense of confidence...

The car door open and Taiwo swunged in.....
"What have you done Mary....? He snarled the moment he sat on the drivers seat...

"This was your idea.... "Sharon growl at him...

"My idea... I didn't tell her to be so rude to the DPO..... "

"Well that's what you get when you make the wrong decisions... And you better talk some sense into her because this whole Manny's bullshit is about going to hell......"

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

3 Likes

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Risingstar2020(f): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Useless DPO
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
Useless like our dog grin

1 Like

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by sly12345: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2018
na wa o
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by genius43(m): 9:51am On Oct 20, 2018
ChemicalReaction, join the train
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by kelvyncruz: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
Good 1
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by afolabiwunmi: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
Why is the DPO behaving like this
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
POHB
EPISODE 23

AS SHE DWELL ON THE THOUGHTS OF MANNY'S DISAPPEARANCE...... Raw tears soaked with the water running from the shower vault began to flow down her cheek...... She cross her hands on her shoulders.... Her fingers touching her neck.....

She quickly sat down on the wet cold tiles, the water sprinkling out from the tiny holes.... She thought about the threats..... Manny was in great danger and she has no hint how to help her....

More tears rush down her cheek tinge with the water dropping on her knee.... She was confused....
She sniff,quickly stood up and turn off the shower.. She grabbed her towel and tied it around her......
With a deep snort she step out of the bathroom into her room.....
Her inner mind scream to her that she can do it.. She can find Manny....
She sob... More uncontrollable tears flush out of her eyes...
She quickly wipe them off with the tip of the towel..

Manny isn't dead... She believes so.... She shouldn't be crying....
She quickly apply her cream on her face... Not bothering to rub her leg....
She open the drawer and pick up a pile of G-string..... She gritted and chose the pink....
Without hesitation.. She quickly change into jean trouser and a blue polo....
Exasperation rush through her when she remenbered it was Francis who had actually bought the polo for her. As a gift....

She sniff... Inclined to change into another shirt....
She ignored the thought... The polo was hers now... That bastard won't ruin her day....
She quickly walk out of the room and headed for the sitting room..

A feeling of precipitousness overcloud her as she saw Sharon reading Manny's diary.... ..."What are you doing?

Sharon grunt... Then she rolled her eyes fixating them on her..... "Reading Manny's diary.... "

Mary puff.... Then she walk close to her... With a huff she sat beside her.... "So have you seen anything that can be useful....?

"Other than knowing she use to date the senator..... "she nib her lips... "Nothing... "

"Why is it i don't know Manny once had a thing with the senator.....?

"Should i know that.....? Sharon snapped with her gaze still in the diary....... She exhales then shift her gaze to her.... "I guess she didn't trust you enough... "

"No... That isn't it.... "Mary said with a feeling of skepticism...... "You know more than you are letting me on... "

"I don't know Mary..... Manny only tell me things when she feels like.... "

Mary squealed.... For a moment she just sat staring at her...... "On the last sheet Manny has written on, she wrote something about sun.... "She said flipping to the sheet.....

"You've told me that before Mary... I told you i don't know whoever sun is.... "

"Don't just say you don't know.... Think... Manny could have slip out something to you... "

She huffs and drop the diary on her hand... "If Manny did... I wouldn't be this surprised.... I don't know....."

Mary knit her brows..... "Okay.. Do you remember any of her friends...someone.. Anyone she go out with besides us... "

"I don't know Mary but i do know something..... "

"What's that....?

She snort..... "Pope thinks...

"You still talking to Pope.... "Mary scowled standing up from the chair....

"Will you just let me finish.... "She resounded..... Took a slight pause then continued..... "Pope thinks Manny was running from someone.....

"Was.....?

"Yes was.... "She snarled.... "For all we know whoever she was running from must have caught her.... "

Mary gritted.... "I don't believe this.. You told Pope about Manny's disappearance....

"Oh please don't give me that.... "She cut in harshly standing up from the chair and facing her squarely..... "Everyone out there knows about Manny's disappearance.... You made sure of that when you started blabbing your mouth to anyone who shows up at the doorstep.... Pope is not an exception..... "

Mary hissed faintly..... "What else does Pope knows...?

"Pope knows nothing... What i told you was just a thought..... "

"And you believe that....?

Sharan snort.... Exasperation raging through her... "Did you believe me when i said Francis knows something more than he was telling us....?

"That was different...... Francis was innocent... The message proved it.... "

Sharon grunts... "Look i get it, you don't like Pope, i don't like Francis.... We've always know the feeling was mutual... So this whole accusation of a thing is totally based on hatred....

"I don't hate Pope... I just dislike his ways of doing things....

"Same thing... "Sharon blasted out....

Mary exhales as Sharon furiously sat back on the chair.....
She was about to apologize when a knock came on the door.....

Fear grip Sharon.... "Didn't you lock the gate....?

"You came in last.... "

Heart battered with angst... She quickly stood up and began to move away from the door....

"Where are you going...? Mary ask in a faint tone....

"Getting something for protection.... "She whisper to her....

They both quivered when a fermine voice sounded from outside......

"Na who dey hia....?

Spines shivering... Mary stare out from the window..... She sigh, a sigh of relief when she saw three girls.... She quickly turn to face Sharon.... "It's just girls... "

She quickly walk to the door... Hesitated a bit.. Thoughts running in her head.... she ignored all and opened the door....
For a moment she just stare at the three girls... Chewing gum pattering and clattering in their mouth.. "Who are you....?

"We dey find our madam.... "One of the girl's spoke up....

"Your. Madam....."Mary intoned shock griping her....

Slowly Sharon summon courage and went close to her....

The girls didn't reply.. They just stood shooting the chew gum at her face....

"I don't understand.. Who is your madam...?

"Madam Manny.... "The girl who first spoke up resounded....

"Manny.... Madam for what?Mary quickly ask potent in her voice....

The girl glance at the other two then she shift her gaze to Mary again.... "Shuuuuu.... Na wich kind questions be all dis ones na.... She dey abi she nor dey.... ?

"Are you girls prostitutes..... ?Sharon ask impetuously...

The girl eyed her.... "We nor be prostitutes, we be commercial workers.. "She snarled...

"What do you want with Manny? Mary ask...

"Bae.... All dis tough tough questions wen you dey ask me so, e don begin put para for my body o... So i go revisit my first question.... She dey abi she nor dey.....?

"Manny is not here... "Mary replied.....

"Na whre she com dey, bcoz we don call her numba tire.. She nor dey pick o... She nor know say gbehey dey ground o...

"What gbehey are you talking about... ?Sharon intoned

The girl sigh.... "Nor be ona i suppose to dey tel... Na madam ear ni dis info dey for....

"Well your madam isn't home... She has been missing for a week now..... "Mary said... Exasperation in her voice...

"Emm....!the girl boom out leaning her ears to her face..... "Manny wetin.... Whre she com enta.... ?

"Well we will be able to figure that out if you tell us the problem on ground... What's this whole gbehey about....?

"Jasmine we are leaving.... "One of the girls said...

"Wait na... U nor hear wetin dis bae dey yarn so.. You wan shoot off like dat"

"Well we have someone to catch up with... We are leaving.. Call us when you are through.... "Those were her last words before they walk out of the compound leaving Jasmine there...

Jasmine suck her teeth then she shift her gaze to Sharon and Mary...

"Why aren't you joining them?Sharon queried...

Jasmine eyed her..... "Na wa for youoo, you dey ask dat kine question wen you know say something dey shele with manny... Na wa to you, if i talk true, you nor try at all.... Shuuuuu

Mary exhales... Then she bit her lip.... "Okay... Why don't you tell us what the problem is... What's going on....?

"I nor go go inside... Na here i wan begin put tori for ground.... "

Mary glance at Sharon...

"No she is not coming into this house....?Sharon said quickly....

Jasmine lour her eyes at her.... "Na who be dis one... Abeg commot from road mak i pass.... "she pushed her aside as the words drip from her mouth..... "Yanyanyanyanyanyan... Rubbish... "

Sharon was about to rush at her from behind when Mary stopped her....
"Come on.. She might give us a clue to where Manny is... "Mary muttered...

Sharon groan.. Then she yanked off her hand from Mary....

Jasmine slack-jawed her eyes as she look round the house... "Baes... Omo.. Dis house fine o... "She marvelled...... She shift her gaze to them.... "So na here madam dey stay..... No wonda she nor dey gree mak we visit... "

"What do you mean she doesn't agree for you to visit..? Mary ask anxiously..

"Na exactly wetin i mean o.. If you nor understand, leav am like dat... My mouth dey pain me, i nor get strength to begin explain..... "She look round the house again.... "Shuuuu... Jehovah is lord... Who be the mugu wen say money nor good... "

Irritated, Sharon walk to her front.... "Alright that's it.... Can you tell us what's going on....?

Jasmine grunt and sat down..... "'na wetin be your own self... Your blood too dey hot.. Person nor go fit drink water drop cup for your matter... Na wa to you oo"

"Please tell us.... We think Manny is in danger.... "Mary said in a more quiet voice....

She shoot the chew gum.. Then she took it out from her mouth.... "Shuu.. I don tire.. Person don dey hungry.... "She said putting the chew gum in the hand of the chair...

"There is not a waste bin.... "Sharon said harshly

Jasmine ignored her...pick up the chew gum and put it in back of her ear.....

"Can you please tell us now..? Mary ask...

Jasmine insutilate.... "Na some grabbys o.... They just com raid our house... All we friends come dey run anyhow... Make them for nor pick them.. Including me o, i run too....

"Wait.... "Mary interjects..... Doubting the possibility of her thought.... "Are you telling me Manny owns a brothel... ?

"You dey ask like say to get brot... Anything wen you call amm na bad tin.... You know how many girls for the street madam don help....

"Oh my God... Manny owns a brothel.... "Mary boomed out...

"When last did you see Manny....? Sharon ask shapily...

Jasmine began to think.. Dragging her eyebrows closer.... "I don remember... Na dat day wen she folo dat fine bobo wen dey call sunday commot.... "

Shock swept through Mary.... "Sunday... "She resounded...

"You know the boy...?

Ignoring her question... Mary quickly drool her eyes to find the diary mistakenly touching Jasmine bum...

"Na why you dey touch my ynash na.. "Jasmine blast out adjusting herself...

Mary found it and flip to the last sheet.... "Manny mentioned she was falling for sun in her diary....

"So what are you saying....? Sharon ask...

"Sunday... Sun... Oh my God.... Sunday could be sun"

WHAT MORE LIES BENEATH....

TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by purity23(f): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2018
Manny's secrets
wait o, Jasmine said fine bobo, the only fine bobo we know in the story is Jacob o
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Ann2012(f): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2018
Too many secrets

Thanks OP
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2018
Where This Jasmine come from
What more secrets could Manny possibly have?
Thanks OPs
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by skubido(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chai, Nawa for this Manny ooooooo

Haaaaa,
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by petersononome: 8:16am On Oct 22, 2018
manny is dead
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by afolabiwunmi: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2018
Silver, come and update oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by kelvyncruz: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2018
Silver how many bottles you take yesterday

Abeg come update
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by olisamax(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2018
the suspense is killing.silver pls update asap
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin You nor funny o
kelvyncruz:
Silver how many bottles you take yesterday

Abeg come update
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
POHB
EPISODE 24

"BECAUSE HIS NAME IS SUNDAY..... ?Sharon queried.. Then a huff followed.....

"He could be sun, Sharon...maybe Manny just prefer calling him sun for short..... "She crunched beside Jasmine when Manny gave no reply..... She exhales.... "You need to tell me where this sun is, he might be a clue to where Manny is.... Please... "

Jasmine rolled her eyes at her. Then to Sharon who quickly turn her face away.... "Na wetin ona dey talk self, sunday na small pikin o, how you expect madam like manny to dey frien dat small pikin.......

Both girls crippled with shock.... The bleak expression in their faces....

"What do you mean he is a kid... "Mary ask gently.. Quietly.. Doubting the possibility of it....

"He is a kid....? Sharon blasted out... Her eyes slack-jawed....

"Yes na... Na very small pikin, infact na one mama put woman pikin.... Madam dey carry the boy waka because he fine.. Nothing wen ona dey think join o.... "

Disappointed... Mary crunched her back to the chair....

"So na wetin two of ona dey think be dat.... Hehehe... "She said jamming her hands in a slow rhythm... "People nor go kill me wit thinking... Emhen..!

"I don't understand, if Sunday is a kid, then who is sun...? Ask Mary...

Sharon hissed.... "I wonder what else Manny hide under her sleeve.. "

"This is becoming complicated... We have no clue... Nothing to drive home with... "Mary said...

Sharon shift her gaze to Jasmine... Giving her a stony look.... "What else do you know, why did those men raid your house.. Brothel. Whatever...

"Sister, na face me i face you compound we dey stay, nor be broket...

"Brothel"Sharon corrected..

"Whateva... I just dey tell you mak you take correction.. We nor dey stay broket.. Brothel... Na better better room we dey stay.. I even sure say your room nor even fine reach any of us own.... "

Sharon gritted.... Her hands trembling with anger..... "Look i don't have time for your claptrap....

"Hmm.. Oyibo.. clapa"

"Just tell us okay... "Mary interjects....

"Even me, i nor even know, the truth be say, the men just com.. Com begin grab our girls commot from their room.... All of us wen dey dat time.... We com com out... "She said flapping her hand on her laps..... "We say shoo, na wetin dey happen, befor we know wetin dey shele, dey don grab Cindy.... Ni Cindy com dey fight, dey shout... The rest of us be one go.. Ni we see oda grabbys wen dey fall out.. Men wen their chest reach their neck... The chest big pas dis my breast. "She blasted out shaking her breast to describe what she means... "Omo wen we see men, we nor need person to advice us first, we quickly carry our slippers commot from our leg, ni we begin disappear like flash o, i sure say you go don watch dat movie.... "she draw her words to a conclusion....

"So what happened next...? Sharon ask anxiously....

"Na wetin happen nex you wan know, abi na who those men be.... E be like you dey confused for the kine men wen i dey talk.... All those kine men wen go enta u... Bae.. Nobody go tell you befor you shout blood of Jesus"

"So who are they....? Mary boom out...

Jasmine took a deep breathe.... "Since wen i dey talk, na whre your ear dey sef.... Wen i dey here dey shout dey demonstrate say we nor know who the men be..... You nor dey hear me...na wetin dey do you, na your ear blind abi na your eye deaf... Abi your ear travel go sokoto....

Mary insutilate.... "So you and the rest of the girls have no clue of who they are or who they work for.. Anything that could suffice in finding Manny.... "

"Bae.... As you see me for here so, i nor dey lie o, na my pure mind i dey talk.... You think say i know who those men be ni i dey hide amm... Ontop Madam Manny disappearance.... Bae for the last time.... Me nor know... Wetin make me run com here.... ?

Sharon squeaked and quickly sat on a chair opposite them... Her eyes glaring at Jasmine who quickly open her purse and took out another chew gum.. ..

Mary emitted... The thoughts of a clue to Manny whereabout totally eluded her... No clue.... No lead... They were on a trip to nowhere.. A blind destination...
She quickly pick up the diary again... Then a thought occurred to her..... "Could the senator be responsible...?

"The senator.... You mean senator Bassey...? Sharon ask...

Mary quickly stood up and walk up to her.... "Look here, look at the amount Manny wrote underneath the senator's name... "

"So what does this prove....?

Mary suck her teeth... "I think Manny was blackmailing him.... "

"Blackmail with what....?

They both turn to look at Jasmine when she shoot the gum in her mouth.... Crackling out the bubble....

"'na wetin..?

"Na wetin is you are distracting us with your loud mouth"Sharon said harshly...

"Ni mak you com dey shut like dat, you neva chew gum befor abi na noise you neva mak....abeg abeg abeg....dey your side mak i dey my own... "

"Just ignore her... "Mary muttered

Sharon groan.....extremely irritated...

"I don't know for sure... But i think the senator knows something about Manny's disappearance.... "Mary added...

"A writing on a diary doesn't mean anything.... The senator cou....

"It does Sharon... "She cut in... "Yes it does.... Why would Manny write it down if nothing like this was going on... "

"I've read that diary... Manny wrote so many stupid things... She even wrote how we laugh.. If that isn't rubbish then what is it called....?

"You are not getting me.... "Mary interjects... She bug her eyes... "Oh my God.... Manny's phone.. Where is it.... ?

"I kept it somewhere.... "Sharon said scanning her eyes in all corner....

"Emm.... Manny phone dey wit ona, ni i dey call, non of ona borda to even pick.... Na wa... Worldpeople"

Irritated, Mary shift her gaze at her... "Manny's phone didn't get here until today... "

"If na so... If ona see the phone, whre Manny na, because i know the phone nor go dey far from whre Manny dey, so whre her.... ?

"Infuriated, Sharon stood up.... "Listen here bitch... We are under no obligation to answer any of your stupid questions.. So why don't you just stand up from that chair and take a walk..... "

"Okayyy, so na me dey under the orbigation to answer ona stupid questions... Abi....?

"Sharon.... It's okay.. Just let her be...."Mary said holding her back

Jasmine eyed them...."Nor be ona fault... Na me carry my two left leg com see madam.... Instead of to see beta person.. I com dey see ona yeye two.... "She quickly stood up, pick up her purse and begin to head towards the door....

"Are you leaving....? Mary ask...

She quickly turn back to face her.. "Noo.. I dey com, i wan sit down breketel... Mak una dey troway more insults for my face.... "She quickly put her purse on her armpit..... "Na wetin ona dey think self, ona think say i nor go school, ona think say i just dey yarn pigin unto say i be illiterate....

"Look,no one called you an illiterate.... "Mary interjects...

"Ona nor call me o, but i know say na wetin dey ona sour belle be dat... Mak i just tell you, i sabi English o..... If not for condition i for nor drop out.... I for finish. Graduate with my mate....

Mary sight.. Regretting their actions...

"Just get out.... "Sharon resounded harshly...

"I go get out.. Shebi na get out, me go get out.... But ona beta find madam... Or personal me go go police station go report say ona know whre Manny dey..... "She took her purse from her armpit...

"Jasmine... Please stay.... "Mary said quietly....

"Thank you.. Thank you well wel bae... But as the matter be o... I nor go fit stay o.... My head don dey already dey boil... If e don join.. I go fit kill person and i too young to sleep for jail... So bae.. I go go.... Shebi na wetin this fowl feather wen stand near you want be that... I even sure say this house wen she dey raise shoulder for... Dey buga.. Dey frown eye... I sure say the house nor be her own... abi na your own....? She ask poking her eyes at her.... "Wen you resemble fish when cold dey catch.... Get out get out.. Person nor go hear word again... Rubbish... "she added about to open the door.... "And for ona info... Single me go find Madam.... "She eyed them then turn down the knob....

"Ona dey craze wel wel.. "She yelled from outside...

"Couldn't you be more calm..? Mary raved....

Sharon gave her a stony look.... Then she walk out on her....

"Sharon.... "Mary called after her.. She place her hand on her forehead.. Sweat gleaming down her face.... Then she quickly remenber something..... "Oh my God Sharon.... Manny's laptop.... "She hauled out and quickly ran after Sharon...

"Sharon Manny's laptop... Why didn't we think of it.... "she blared out when she catch up with her....

Sharon emitted, toss back a strap of her hair.... "I ve thought about it, i literally search for it in her room... Turns out it was in her car when she drove off to God knows where.... "She boom out and quickly entered her room..

Mary quickly followed....
"Why didn't you tell me...?

"Tell you and then what.. The laptop miraculously appear like her phone....? "She quickly pick up the phone from the bed and jammed it into her hand...

Not minding her... Mary quickly scrol to gallery..... Shock seized her when she found nothing..... "All the pictures are deleted.. "she said with disappointment in her tone...

"Sounds like her captor doesn't want us to find her.... "

She look at her applications...she murmur words in disbelief when she found a lock application...... "What could Manny be doing with gallery lock?

"Same thing everyone do with gallery lock.... "Sharon snapped with folded hands

Mary clicked it..... She bug her eyes when it showed.... ''''''type in password'''''....

She exhales and type Manny but it didn't open....
She bit her lips thinking of the password Manny could use. "She tried her name.... Disappointment etched in her face when it was denied...she tried Sharon but still didn't open...
Doubting the possibility of her thoughs, she tried Sun....
She grunts when it didn't still open....
She was at the verge of giving up.... She took a deep breathe hoping and praying it works.... Slowly with shaking hands she type....... Lovesun..........

She bug her eyes in surprise when it opened....

Prostration grip her spines when she saw the pictures...... "Oh my God..... "She quickly turn the phone to face Sharon..... "That's the senator naked in bed with a girl.... I was right, Manny was blackmailing him.... "

Shocked...., Sharon collected the phone from her..... "Oh no.... What was Manny thinking.... ?

"The senator has her, Sharon...the senator has Manny"

WHAT MORE SECRETS WILL BE REVEALED......?

TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by purity23(f): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2018
From Jeremy to Pope, from Pope to Francis, now it's the senator. silver this suspense is too much
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Ann2012(f): 8:08am On Oct 23, 2018
This suspense no be here ooooo

Well done OP
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by skubido(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2018
O ga ooo,, asin o tun gaaaaaa

Tanks for the update
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by kelvyncruz: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2018
killer suspense
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by kelvyncruz: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2018
But this Sharon she dey behave like who ogbanje dey worry o, abi she get ogbanje self
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by kelvyncruz: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2018
thanks Ops
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2018
Nice 1
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2018
kelvyncruz:
But this Sharon she dey behave like who ogbanje dey worry o, abi she get ogbanje self
Abi o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband / TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams / The Devil has the money ( A Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.