Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri (14709 Views)

Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government / Buhari Is Right; Fuel Subsidy Is A Fraud. / Until Fuel Subsidy Is Removed, Fuel Crisis Remains Imminent – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Cherez: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
ukejejohnson:

Spoken like a short sight informed

First I don't support any party but PMB as a an individual.

I will start with this present administration

I don't have time for propaganda as I'm not a politician, but I will only educate you on this present administration and why I still don't see any match to PMB per integrity,honesty and vision

1, A country without corruption free is as dead as Venezuela

2, A country without importation free is as dead as Nigeria

3, A country without infrastructures on roads for transportation which aids and mitigate the high living expenses is as burried as Nigeria.

Try read the history of Bosnia, Slovenia in fact all the Slavic languages on how they survived immediately the ban of importations.

Just recently South east (Abakiliki)was invested a tune of 600m or more on agriculture.

Train transportation system has been looked into and awarded. Do you even know the effect of that in Nigeria economy?

Now PMB (not APC) came and initiated the arms procurement investigative committee (TAPIC) that led to ongoing investigation on $2b arms procurement under your uncle administration. Brother take your time and read thoroughly on how that money was disbursed. In there you will see how some of our medias today was compensated for mitigating dastardly boko haram bombing in ABJ so that you and I won't know the actual fatalities in that incident. People like Bashir Dokpesi AIT, Nduka Arise tv and thisday news agency. Etc

Have you read about malabu oils scam and see how Nigeria wealth was disbursed?

People talk about nigeria is rich in oil and gas exploration. Ohh yes we are indeed rich and also our output is about 2.5m barrels per day. Which makes us the richest oils producing country in Africa and six in the world. Many ask what has our government do with the money. The answer is..

Present administration benchmark has increased all thanks to PMB from declined $33.02 per barrel in the month 2014-2015 to 64.07. Do the math and see why our excess crude account increased from declined $2.37b during your uncle's administration to presently $4.995b I haven't mentioned our external foreign reserve. I know you still want me to educate you on that. Most of our consolidated revenue are from oil , about 80% if not more. Now check how many civil servants we have and their salaries. Military, police, ministers, ministry's, N13.5m running costs of useless national assembly's and see prior to our former administration who's sold over $100 per barrel and give applause to PMB to still achieve some of the infrastructures today. When some of the looters has been pleading not guilty and refused to bring back our money

$1b has been signed by PMB waiting on national assembly finally ratification on security and people are talking trash. Try read on internal displace people's (IDP'S) by the ministry of housing in those states has built homes and providing security for them. How much is enough for security of this country? Check countries like America and Europe and see how much they spend on security.

I am not saying there's no criminals in this administration because it's in the veins of average Nigerian and also he can't be at everywhere monitoring everybody. Let's stop shouting his administration is corrupt and look at the good work his going. Then when he's out the proceedings government will allege him.

Some said he should purge out national assembly's that he is dull in decision making and I ask myself are these people not informed that he has been tagged a detector in 1985. So he is being careful and working based on democracy law. He ignored the letter issued to Sambo Danzuki former head of NSA bail and was tagged a detector. So you see why he will refuse countless time to act without thinking it through.

OBJ made a statement saying that, this administration is failed that he learnt one useless thing in the army NEVER TO RE-INFORCE FAILURE and once made this same failure Major General chief of staff, minister of petroleum, governor?

Like they say.....information is power and is said most Nigerians are naive ignorant and not educated . I think that is our major problem in this country. Someone who knows nothing on how the system is been governed would go and vote a criminal like your past administration simply because money that is meant for all of us are been looted and circulating. And you called that good government? For a Coordinator minister of finance to publicly tell you whoever wins election will suffer because our country economy has been crashed. Recession would have occurred if GJ had won ,maybe that why he conceded defeat. This man is trying to liberate this country and those who careles of us want him out so they can keep killing us. How someone take money made to stop killing of innocent people in bombing and swallow it?

I hope I was able to educate your illiteracy?

Mr. Johnson, please stop this naaaaa, I beg you.
What are we saying? Saying PMB is doing badly doesn't mean I hate him or don't support him, it simply means he should get better and stop failing.
N1.4tr in subsidy more than previous govt, then what is the difference?
Gej dey still but he was making it cheaper for Nigerinas both in price of PMB at fuel stations and amount paid as subsidy. This GEJ I called clueless must be smart.
Are you not aware that fuel sold for N250 averagely across the country from December till February?
Now it's, N145, N58 more than GEJ's even when oil price has appreciated.
Can't we just for once be ashamed of ourselves in this country?
You mention foreign reserve, what of foreign debt that has doubled? What is the net gain for increasing savings concomitantly with debt figures?
Investigation into $2bn arms? No doubt GEJ was clueless in my own sight but has same PMB not appropriated $1bn upon all other monies in purchases since he came in, and for same BH that has been TECHNICALLY defeated?
How do you explain millions of dollars paid to BH and yet they keep stealing our girls?
How do you explain a country the soldiers withdrew from a BH-target town without informing the police and the next day young girls of Dapchi were kidnapped and till date, nothing has been or being done about it?
How do you explain the ovation give BH at the return of Dapchi girls?
Shebi he said he didn't know the police IG didn't relocate to Benue?
Now he knows, what has he done?
See, ineptitude wrecks everywhere but you prefer your love for PMB to shield your patriotism even when it has to do with human lives.
CAN YOU SHOW ME AN ERNEST EFFORT BY PMB TO QUELL THE KILLING BY HIS KINSMEN (HERDSMEN)?
Fellow Nigerians, what is wrong with us?
I pray Nigeria continue like this so the evil yet to happen to us will increase so that our brains will properly reset.
I voted PMB in 2015 but not in 2019. I won't even vote at all this 2019 election cos I've not even seen anyone to do better than the RUBBISH he is doing today

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by omohayek: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
plaetton:

Yawn!
So you have all this time and energy to attack Reno, and now me ?
And yet you're still unable to string up the feeblest of an argument to refute the simple,fact-based arguments put forward by Reno ?
undecided

Reno didn't appear here as beauty pageant contestant. Therefore, you were neither required to like or dislike him, nor offer us your personal opinion of him.
You were simply required to read his fact-based arguments , comprehend, digest, agree , disagree, and if warranted , put forward a counter argument or counter narrative with your own set of facts.
Duuhh ! !

This is why you have been failing English Comprehension since primary school.
They give you a set of facts with which to articulate an argument, but you ignore what is given to you and embark on a needless and useless fishing expedition.

Good heavens ! shocked
Where are they getting this breed of lobotomized ZOMBIES from ?
Again, all your nonsensical blather only goes to show how incredibly stupid and lazy you are, otherwise you’d have done the minimal amount of homework required to discover that I have never been a Buhari supporter, and actually think him manifestly unfit for the presidency. The difference between you and I is that I arrived at my position through critical thinking and study, while you simply parrot ready-made rubbish you’ve absorbed from idiots like the international laughingstock Omockery, and your motivations for disliking Buhari almost certainly stem from raw tribalism and religious bigotry instead of any consideration of anything concrete he might have said or done. This is why the only reason your cramped little mind can conceive of for dismissing a buffoon like OMockery is to assume I must be a “zombie”, as you clearly lack the brains to see the buffoon for the joke that he really is.

I linked to the Reuban Abati article (which I’m certain you haven’t read) for a reason - because I think another 4 years of Buhari will be an economic disaster for Nigeria, but it is currently looking like a certainty due to the lack of anything resembling an intelligent, organised opposition to the man. Silly pseudo-intellectuals like OMockery will convince no one but their fellow bigots and idiots, but that is all Nigeria will ever get while you and your fellow credulous tribalists treat him as someone worth taking seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Opeyemi4real(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
PDP is just better! Right now I don't know what to say again!
Provided we have a better candidate in 2019, let's massively vote him in but if not, any candidate is better as long as he's from PDP.
Trust me PDP will perform better after APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Opeyemi4real(m): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
omohayek:

Again, all your nonsensical blather only goes to show how incredibly stupid and lazy you are, otherwise you’d have done the minimal amount of homework required to discover that I have never been a Buhari supporter, and actually think him manifestly unfit for the presidency. The difference between you and I is that I arrived at my position through critical thinking and study, while you simply parrot ready-made rubbish you’ve absorbed from idiots like the international laughingstock Omockery, and your motivations for disliking Buhari almost certainly stem from raw tribalism and religious bigotry instead of any consideration of anything concrete he might have said or done. This is why the only reason your cramped little mind can conceive of for dismissing a buffoon like OMockery is to assume I must be a “zombie”, as you clearly lack the brains to see the buffoon for the joke that he really is.

I linked to the Reuban Abati article (which I’m certain you haven’t read) for a reason - because I think another 4 years of Buhari will be an economic disaster for Nigeria, but it is currently looking like a certainty due to the lack of anything resembling an intelligent, organised opposition to the man. Silly pseudo-intellectuals like OMockery will convince no one but their fellow bigots and idiots, but that is all Nigeria will ever get while you and your fellow credulous tribalists treat him as someone worth taking seriously.
Homework on you? Yeye people everywhere!
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by omohayek: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
Opeyemi4real:
Homework on you? Yeye people everywhere!
Yes, God forbid we actually try to find out what people think before we accuse falsely them of supporting what they don't! Facts are for losers!

You yourself are a grade-A example of a "yeye person", a typical ignorant, mentally-deficient zombie who only differs in blindly supporting the PDP rather than the APC. No doubt you're waiting in fervent hope of receiving a few crumbs from off your master's table if only the PDP wins the Presidency in 2019, blind to the fact that neither of Nigeria's two main parties are doing anything to set you up to feed yourself rather than waiting on handouts from thieving politicians. Then again, I suppose you're one of those types of lowly individuals who are simply born to be slaves, so getting to snap up a few crumbs like a starving dog will suit you just fine.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Opeyemi4real(m): 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
omohayek:

Yes, God forbid we actually try to find out what people think before we accuse falsely them of supporting what they don't! Facts are for losers!

You yourself are a grade-A example of a "yeye person", a typical ignorant, mentally-deficient zombie who only differs in blindly supporting the PDP rather than the APC. No doubt you're waiting in fervent hope of receiving a few crumbs from off your master's table if only the PDP wins the Presidency in 2019, blind to the fact that neither of Nigeria's two main parties are doing anything to set you up to feed yourself rather than waiting on handouts from thieving politicians. Then again, I suppose you're one of those types of lowly individuals who are simply born to be slaves, so getting to snap up a few crumbs like a starving dog will suit you just fine.
Bros you're mentally derailed! Case closed! Let me figure out name to call it then send it to WHO to include it that recent list of mental illnesses!
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by omohayek: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
Opeyemi4real:
Bros you're mentally derailed! Case closed! Let me figure out name to call it then send it to WHO to include it that recent list of mental illnesses!
Lol, whatever, you ridiculous clown. Like I said, you have every indication of being a born slave, too dim-witted and servile to wish to be free even if liberty were offered to you on a platter. Keep barking like Bingo the Alsatian in favor of your beloved PDP, and maybe you'll get lucky enough to be eventually thrown a bone by some pot-bellied crook in babariga whose turn has come to "chop" in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Opeyemi4real(m): 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
omohayek:

Lol, whatever, you ridiculous clown. Like I said, you have every indication of being a born slave, too dim-witted and servile to wish to be free even if liberty were offered to you on a platter. Keep barking like Bingo the Alsatian in favor of your beloved PDP, and maybe you'll get lucky enough to be eventually thrown a bone by some pot-bellied crook in babariga whose turn has come to "chop" in Abuja.
You're still senseless bro!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by ukejejohnson(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2018
Cherez:

Mr. Johnson, please stop this naaaaa, I beg you.
What are we saying? Saying PMB is doing badly doesn't mean I hate him or don't support him, it simply means he should get better and stop failing.
N1.4tr in subsidy more than previous govt, then what is the difference?
Gej dey still but he was making it cheaper for Nigerinas both in price of PMB at fuel stations and amount paid as subsidy. This GEJ I called clueless must be smart.
Are you not aware that fuel sold for N250 averagely across the country from December till February?
Now it's, N145, N58 more than GEJ's even when oil price has appreciated.
Can't we just for once be ashamed of ourselves in this country?
You mention foreign reserve, what of foreign debt that has doubled? What is the net gain for increasing savings concomitantly with debt figures?
Investigation into $2bn arms? No doubt GEJ was clueless in my own sight but has same PMB not appropriated $1bn upon all other monies in purchases since he came in, and for same BH that has been TECHNICALLY defeated?
How do you explain millions of dollars paid to BH and yet they keep stealing our girls?
How do you explain a country the soldiers withdrew from a BH-target town without informing the police and the next day young girls of Dapchi were kidnapped and till date, nothing has been or being done about it?
How do you explain the ovation give BH at the return of Dapchi girls?
Shebi he said he didn't know the police IG didn't relocate to Benue?
Now he knows, what has he done?
See, ineptitude wrecks everywhere but you prefer your love for PMB to shield your patriotism even when it has to do with human lives.
CAN YOU SHOW ME AN ERNEST EFFORT BY PMB TO QUELL THE KILLING BY HIS KINSMEN (HERDSMEN)?
Fellow Nigerians, what is wrong with us?
I pray Nigeria continue like this so the evil yet to happen to us will increase so that our brains will properly reset.
I voted PMB in 2015 but not in 2019. I won't even vote at all this 2019 election cos I've not even seen anyone to do better than the RUBBISH he is doing today

The only thing I love about your comment is the last line....You won't even vote at all this 2019 election cos you've not even seen anyone to do better than the RUBBISH he is doing today.

My brother if I see anyone better than him I will revoke my PVC

It is not that I so love him but he has no substitute yet
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by graphicsgal3000(f): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
shithole country undecided
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Gt321(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2018
ukejejohnson:

The only thing I love about your comment is the last line....You won't even vote at all this 2019 election cos you've not even seen anyone to do better than the RUBBISH he is doing today.

My brother if I see anyone better than him I will revoke my PVC

It is not that I so love him but he has no substitute yet

You know how Nigerians litter the street when gej attempted to remove subsidy... wat is buhari doing differently.? Wat is the amount paid for subsidy now and wwat is the price of pms now.? Stop misleading yourself
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by VaselineCrew: 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Paying subsidy without budget allocation, lol

is this because buhari called it a fraud before

now they call it "Under-Recovery" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Commission Solar Hybrid Power Plant In Alex Ekwueme University Ebony / Enugu Completes Renovation Of The State's Judiciary Headquaters / Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.