Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee (26401 Views)

Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) / Lassa Fever Kills AAUA Student, Another Shot Dead By Cultists / Rivers State University Student Writes Open Letter To The University's VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by deboysben(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2018
kabawa:
This guy must be an Igbo tout, they are so backward

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by ariesbull: 7:28am On Apr 07, 2018
That's why I love some schools....you can go to school without payment....of school fees till during the tike of clearance before service

That's why I love Eastern Universities...Imsu , Absu and Ebsu do this

That's how most of us graduated

Maybe Yoruba universities must learn from the Eastern ones

3 Likes

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by stevodot22(m): 7:29am On Apr 07, 2018
This is becoming absurd, imagine I paid 23k as the said university last year as finalist all of a sudden, some unscrupulous elements gave the governor wrong advice and he yielded to such advice without having second thought. Thank God dat i'am done and pray that God should interven. 150k for Buhari era?
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by ariesbull: 7:29am On Apr 07, 2018
kabawa:

And you are so forward

.receive sense

Anumanu
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by temiflex01(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2018
Macdan20:
*EXISTENCE turned EXTINCTION!!!*

The V.C,
Dean students affairs,
Dean faculty of Agriculture,
H.O.D Agricultural Economics & Extension.
Adekunle Ajasin University
Akungba-Akoko,
Ondo State,
Nigeria.

Greetings sirs,

It is lamentably pitiable that I'm writing this with tears in my eyes and with a sorrow-filled mind.

I Eniolorunopa_Collins a 400l student of Agricultural Extension, hereby write to inform you that I'm done with education at this stage the school fee has gone outrageous.

Let me quickly hark back to how I do pay for the fee then, My father(a retired civil servant) & My mother(on and off trader) has paid for my school fee just once ever since I've started schooling. My sister and I struggled to pay twice and now that I'm almost done schooling it's so melancholy that I just have to drop out as there is no hope on this earth to pay for that exorbitant amount twice before I become a graduate.

I'm not laying emphasis on this to seek for help to further my education but to get you informed how I made it thus far,,,, where I come from? *From the Gutter*(that area where meeting up with 3square meals is a sin,, that area where you have to stay up late at night and wake up very early every morning to get going with the daily struggle,,,that area where laughter is wild and rare).

Thanks for the knowledge you've imparted on me during my stay in AAUA as it will really help me to be my own boss in agribusiness.

If there is one way you could help me, just give me the amount worth paying for the exorbitant fee twice then I start up with it *NOT TO PAY FOR THE SCHOOL FEE* But to project into the future.

I'm so sure many of my *faculty* and *departmental mates* are also on the verge of quitting because that amount is just too *enormous* and *it is poisonous* We really can't afford it; *we are so poor and we can't keep up*

God be with you till we meet again!!!

*GOODBYE* *(O di igba kan na!!!)*

YOUR Ex-student,
Eniolorunopa Collins
AED400l

Why pay the rip off fee just to be jobless at the end of everything. Basic education is what you need and what youhv gotten from school cert. level. Invest the money in a business or learn a handwork and package it well, sky is the limit.
University education is overhyped in this part of the world. undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by omuo1(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2018
C[color=#000099][/color]Colin's please don't loose hope you can make it and graduate with good grade don't quite now according to my Grandpa he always say when there is will there is always are way.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by frankmoney(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2018
reyscrub:
Hmmmmmm. Na Wa ooooh.

Plis let people of Ekiti learn their lesson from APC Ondo State government that APC in any where both national and state level has no program for their people except hardship and pain.

See what is happening in the state now, the pregnant delivery programming that was almost free during Mimiko is very astonishing and high to the extent that pregnant women protest in the state for the hardships.

Also basic education and free bus shuttle was quashed to become a high pay program.

APC is a cause to any community even in Lagos where the land rent has been jack up exorbitantly.

Plis beware and don't ever allow APC to rule your community because they will cause a great failure to your life OK.
and if this governor joins pdp tomorrow , does it absorb him.of his sins ?
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by uchman48(m): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2018
kabawa:
When will you have sense this boy. Is obvious your case is getting worse each passing day.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by SoNature(m): 7:39am On Apr 07, 2018
Let's do ourselves a favor by ending the obsession with university education in this country because university education is neither cheap anywhere in the world nor meant for everyone.

In serious countries, they focus on vocational skills that guarantee food on the table of the school leavers, upon graduation. I don't know where the idea that everyone must attend a high institution immediately after secondary school came from. Indeed, it doesn't happen anywhere in advanced democracies - not even the US, UK, Germany, France, China, etc.

Again, we must retrace our steps in Nigeria. Having lots of graduates with BSC, MSC, PhD, and HND that can't solve real-world problems will only worsen our unemployment morass. Aliko Dangote once complained that PhD holders were applying to become drivers in his company. How did things deteriorate to this level?

We must fix our school system by having sound guidance and counseling units in primary school, which will determine whether a child should attend a technical school or a contemporary secondary school. That's how serious countries operate, and that's why a technician from China will always be a boss to a PhD holder in Nigeria.

Again, university education isn't made for everyone. It's better we have a few well-equipped schools than hundreds that churn out half-baked graduates.

If you read it and you are shocked. Well, you should not be because Nigeria needs a paradigm shift in education system.

3 Likes

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by orobs93(m): 7:41am On Apr 07, 2018
HCpaul:
shocked

Traditional education won't help Nigeria at all and wouldn't move us forward as a nation.

Now that your eyes are opened I welcome you to the world of billionaires

All business minded people should act fast on my siggy

how can I join this group
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2018
MiamiePizza:
School fees was 49k for over a decade, but APC came in in few years and CHANGED it, now my cousin who choose AAUA can't go again, will now focus on poly with her 276..Oluwarotimi Akeredolu ( you see i didn't add Sir, Mr, Boda or Dear Gomina) You are cursed, the thunder that will fire you Is still gathering current from Mars.
200k for school fees Tori kini.
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!!, there is God o
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by orobs93(m): 7:43am On Apr 07, 2018
Adebowale89:
SUG dey that school at all? I trust my Eksu as at 2011/2012. no academic will go on in that school without reduction

if he increase the money to 50k is still OK but 120, 180 is just evil of this God forsaken man

we will complain of electing illiterate, now a learner is elected, same lamentation, that's why I stop taking those vouching for young leadership serious

average Nigeria politicians ain't worth existing e.g this bearded foo lish Senior Armrobber of Nigeria

bross please I need your help how much is eksu paying as school fees presently I mean as at this moment for faculty of education
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by micflo28(m): 7:44am On Apr 07, 2018
At 400 level you want to throw in the towel. You showed us the only side you want us to see which is the pity side. What was your financial history in school, were you reckless in spending or prudent. Notwithstanding, education for the child of the common man is going out of their reach and must be checkmated. Please, hang on, you are almost through. Nigerians please, in your usual benevolence, offer a helping hand to this lad, his future is astake.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Abraham18(m): 7:44am On Apr 07, 2018
Man2utd:
Hmmm, Obviously the fee is high, but Education isn't cheat

What are you saying? education isnt cheap, in a state where majority of the parents are civil servant and this same baron of incompetence man has refused to pay their salary for couple of months now... How on earth do you expect them to get that type of money, this are things that causes defiant behavior and senseless destruction of people.. APC days are numbered in that state.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Adebowale89(m): 7:47am On Apr 07, 2018
orobs93:

bross please I need your help how much is eksu paying as school fees presently I mean as at this moment for faculty of education

I really can't say now because I learnt they increase their tuition fees too. I'll ask and modify, to update u later
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by jattopeter(m): 7:47am On Apr 07, 2018
chinawapz:
How long will the riches oppress the Poor's? God rise with your thunder and fight for the Poor's
As long as the poor keep on to depend on the rich, as long as the poor didnot want to face the reality and forget about religion and tribe before we make decisions. some voted for this man because is from his hometown, they practice the same religion etc. they donot have any plans for us.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Somebodydaddy01: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2018
This is the time to seize power ....I dropped out of school cause I see this coming ...I know that bastard have nothing good for the people of ondo state ....all student should come together and shut down the schools and let’s see where he’s going to see the stupid tax and rubbish ....the school fees has been like this for years ...this is the time for the SUG leaders to do what they are elected to do ...this is outrageous....God will punish you sir with all due respect sir.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by orobs93(m): 7:49am On Apr 07, 2018
Adebowale89:

I really can't say now because I learnt they increase their tuition fees too. I'll ask and modify, to update u later

ok sir please we are trying to pay our sisters school fee and she mentioned an outrageous fee and we just want to be sure please your information will be helpful
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Abraham18(m): 7:49am On Apr 07, 2018
SoNature:
Let's do ourselves a favor by ending the obsession with university education in this country because university education is neither cheap anywhere in the world nor meant for everyone.

In serious countries, they focus on vocational skills that guarantee food on the table of the school leavers, upon graduation. I don't know where the idea that everyone must attend a high institution immediately after secondary school came from. Indeed, it doesn't happen anywhere in advanced democracies - not even the US, UK, Germany, France, China, etc.

Again, we must retrace our steps in Nigeria. Having lots of graduates with BSC, MSC, PhD, and HND that can't solve real-world problems will only worsen our unemployment morass.Aliko Dangote once complained that PhD holders were applying to become drivers in his company. How did things deteriorate to this level?

We must fix our school system by having sound guidance and counseling units in primary school, which will determine whether a child should attend a technical school or a contemporary secondary school. That's how serious countries operate, and that's why a technician from China will always be a boss to a PhD holder in Nigeria.

Again, university education isn't made for everyone. It's better we have a few well-equipped schools than hundreds that churn out half-baked graduates.

If you read it and you are shocked. Well, you should be because Nigeria needs a paradigm shift in education system.

I give it to you... Our educational system is outdated already and that's why we can proffer solutions to real life problems...

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Somebodydaddy01: 7:50am On Apr 07, 2018
A country where education don’t matters ....after paying all this for four years...and no job ....it’s time we youth of ondo state say no ...let’s come together and tell mr governor that no ...salaries and not paid....some student sponsor their self through hard labor ....
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by AngelicBeing: 7:52am On Apr 07, 2018
praiseneofingz:
I gave up in education in Nigeria 5years ago.
so let me face my yahoo as far as I can speak and write. education in Nigeria is f*cked up
Lol at Yahoo, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com grin

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by emotionroll(m): 7:53am On Apr 07, 2018
idiot!!!.......why not keep quit and keep being a fool cos dats wat u best at!....
obowunmi:
Someone like this may become a future armed robber.
coolidiot!!!.......why not keep quit and keep being a fool cos dats wat u best at!....
obowunmi:
Someone like this may become a future armed robber.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by itsede: 7:54am On Apr 07, 2018
Nothing emotional in this writeup. All you need now, is a good adviser before you finally decides.
Wishing You a positive rethink.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by 400billionman: 7:54am On Apr 07, 2018
Our leaders are educated illiterates. How can you increase the price of a service by 500%? just like that from 25k to 120k sounds ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by curvilicious: 7:58am On Apr 07, 2018
Well, what I know is that when Ekp increased her fees from 18k to 60k Otote a guy among my friends used to go do legbuke abi carry kponkpon in Benin weekends and lecture free days to gather his fees. The guy even did conductor at some point.
So, dear Collins, its up to you cos APC won't reverse the increment! Oshiomhole neva did instead he increases it again in his second tenure from 60k to 120k

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Adebowale89(m): 8:00am On Apr 07, 2018
orobs93:

ok sir please we are trying to pay our sisters school fee and she mentioned an outrageous fee and we just want to be sure please your information will be helpful

Eksu just reopen the school recently I think. the closure was because of the high tuition fee, I'll find out if fayose later reduce it. I will update u soon
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by samirus: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Final year student dropping out cos of 120k, isn't that madness, are there not things you can do to find money instead being an educational waste.
Then you need to borrow him money this morning
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Afec1000givers: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2018
Where is the job and the loan to do business after school. The governor forgets that the rich people children are not schooling here in 9ja.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by orobs93(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2018
Adebowale89:

Eksu just reopen the school recently I think. the closure was because of the high tuition fee, I'll find out if fayose later reduce it. I will update u soon

okay sir I am anxiously waiting to read from you faculty of education in particular
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by sogud(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2018
Macdan20:
*EXISTENCE turned EXTINCTION!!!*

The V.C,
Dean students affairs,
Dean faculty of Agriculture,
H.O.D Agricultural Economics & Extension.
Adekunle Ajasin University
Akungba-Akoko,
Ondo State,
Nigeria.

Greetings sirs,

It is lamentably pitiable that I'm writing this with tears in my eyes and with a sorrow-filled mind.

I Eniolorunopa_Collins a 400l student of Agricultural Extension, hereby write to inform you that I'm done with education at this stage the school fee has gone outrageous.

Let me quickly hark back to how I do pay for the fee then, My father(a retired civil servant) & My mother(on and off trader) has paid for my school fee just once ever since I've started schooling. My sister and I struggled to pay twice and now that I'm almost done schooling it's so melancholy that I just have to drop out as there is no hope on this earth to pay for that exorbitant amount twice before I become a graduate.

I'm not laying emphasis on this to seek for help to further my education but to get you informed how I made it thus far,,,, where I come from? *From the Gutter*(that area where meeting up with 3square meals is a sin,, that area where you have to stay up late at night and wake up very early every morning to get going with the daily struggle,,,that area where laughter is wild and rare).

Thanks for the knowledge you've imparted on me during my stay in AAUA as it will really help me to be my own boss in agribusiness.

If there is one way you could help me, just give me the amount worth paying for the exorbitant fee twice then I start up with it *NOT TO PAY FOR THE SCHOOL FEE* But to project into the future.

I'm so sure many of my *faculty* and *departmental mates* are also on the verge of quitting because that amount is just too *enormous* and *it is poisonous* We really can't afford it; *we are so poor and we can't keep up*

God be with you till we meet again!!!

*GOODBYE* *(O di igba kan na!!!)*

YOUR Ex-student,
Eniolorunopa Collins
AED400l

Haba ! Wat is wrong wit DAT skul
D amount is tooooooo xtra much
Do dey tink al parent re rich, d managemnt such tink abt it n consider d final year brethren ...let d skul fee b issue to dos applyin for d skul as a new studnt n NT existin studnt..
Is d management mad..
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Somebodydaddy01: 8:06am On Apr 07, 2018
Let the shutdown begin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Things People Who Attended UNILAG Will Understand / ASUU Strike: Why FG Will Not Meet Lecturers’ Demands – Garba Shehu / Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.