Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee (26402 Views)

Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) / Lassa Fever Kills AAUA Student, Another Shot Dead By Cultists / Rivers State University Student Writes Open Letter To The University's VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by tokrizy: 8:13am On Apr 07, 2018
i felt that pain in u bro..i wish i could help..jah knows best
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by CodeTemplar: 8:18am On Apr 07, 2018
Macdan20:
*EXISTENCE turned EXTINCTION!!!*

The V.C,
Dean students affairs,
Dean faculty of Agriculture,
H.O.D Agricultural Economics & Extension.
Adekunle Ajasin University
Akungba-Akoko,
Ondo State,
Nigeria.

Greetings sirs,

It is lamentably pitiable that I'm writing this with tears in my eyes and with a sorrow-filled mind.

I Eniolorunopa_Collins a 400l student of Agricultural Extension, hereby write to inform you that I'm done with education at this stage the school fee has gone outrageous.

Let me quickly hark back to how I do pay for the fee then, My father(a retired civil servant) & My mother(on and off trader) has paid for my school fee just once ever since I've started schooling. My sister and I struggled to pay twice and now that I'm almost done schooling it's so melancholy that I just have to drop out as there is no hope on this earth to pay for that exorbitant amount twice before I become a graduate.

I'm not laying emphasis on this to seek for help to further my education but to get you informed how I made it thus far,,,, where I come from? *From the Gutter*(that area where meeting up with 3square meals is a sin,, that area where you have to stay up late at night and wake up very early every morning to get going with the daily struggle,,,that area where laughter is wild and rare).

Thanks for the knowledge you've imparted on me during my stay in AAUA as it will really help me to be my own boss in agribusiness.

If there is one way you could help me, just give me the amount worth paying for the exorbitant fee twice then I start up with it *NOT TO PAY FOR THE SCHOOL FEE* But to project into the future.

I'm so sure many of my *faculty* and *departmental mates* are also on the verge of quitting because that amount is just too *enormous* and *it is poisonous* We really can't afford it; *we are so poor and we can't keep up*

God be with you till we meet again!!!

*GOODBYE* *(O di igba kan na!!!)*

YOUR Ex-student,
Eniolorunopa Collins
AED400l
Emotional outburst. Let them work
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by denjjy(m): 8:18am On Apr 07, 2018
I only blame it on that useless APC national chairman that masterminded the ringing of the primary election in favour of this machiavelian, I have warned the good people of Ondo state about the calamities that will befall them if Akeredolu should emerge the GOV of Ondo state, beside should a reasonable citizen be expecting any thing tangible from an aspirant that abscond gubernatorial debate organised for all the aspirants?
Since he assumed office no commendable projects was commissioned, the former GOV Olusegun Mimiko Abiye program and others free health program recognized by various international communities are now jettisoned, tuition fees of higher institutions across the state now outrageous, the school free shuttle program for students across the state would have been abandoned if not for the quick intervention of the lawmakers, free education at elementary level is now a charade, nothing like free NECO registration fee in Ondo again, there no plan for the farmers.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by maasoap(m): 8:19am On Apr 07, 2018
Man2utd:
Hmmm, Obviously the fee is high, but Education isn't cheat
In Nigeria with unemployed graduates roaming the streets regretting why they wasted their time, money and effort pursuing useless papers? Even in developed countries, there are so many ways they are encouraging indigent students to have higher education.
Do you even take second to ask yourself where this money will end up? It will be looted by the VC, school management and the government. That school will still remain in the same ten years to come.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by olowobaba10: 8:21am On Apr 07, 2018
WHAT YOU WROTE IS HEART TOUCHING BUT YOU FALL MY HAND AT THE END BY SAYING "GOD BE WITH THEM"
Macdan20:
*EXISTENCE turned EXTINCTION!!!*

The V.C,
Dean students affairs,
Dean faculty of Agriculture,
H.O.D Agricultural Economics & Extension.
Adekunle Ajasin University
Akungba-Akoko,
Ondo State,
Nigeria.

Greetings sirs,

It is lamentably pitiable that I'm writing this with tears in my eyes and with a sorrow-filled mind.

I Eniolorunopa_Collins a 400l student of Agricultural Extension, hereby write to inform you that I'm done with education at this stage the school fee has gone outrageous.

Let me quickly hark back to how I do pay for the fee then, My father(a retired civil servant) & My mother(on and off trader) has paid for my school fee just once ever since I've started schooling. My sister and I struggled to pay twice and now that I'm almost done schooling it's so melancholy that I just have to drop out as there is no hope on this earth to pay for that exorbitant amount twice before I become a graduate.

I'm not laying emphasis on this to seek for help to further my education but to get you informed how I made it thus far,,,, where I come from? *From the Gutter*(that area where meeting up with 3square meals is a sin,, that area where you have to stay up late at night and wake up very early every morning to get going with the daily struggle,,,that area where laughter is wild and rare).

Thanks for the knowledge you've imparted on me during my stay in AAUA as it will really help me to be my own boss in agribusiness.

If there is one way you could help me, just give me the amount worth paying for the exorbitant fee twice then I start up with it *NOT TO PAY FOR THE SCHOOL FEE* But to project into the future.

I'm so sure many of my *faculty* and *departmental mates* are also on the verge of quitting because that amount is just too *enormous* and *it is poisonous* We really can't afford it; *we are so poor and we can't keep up*

God be with you till we meet again!!!

*GOODBYE* *(O di igba kan na!!!)*

YOUR Ex-student,
Eniolorunopa Collins
AED400l
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by maasoap(m): 8:23am On Apr 07, 2018
Positiveminds:
Dear Senior Student, if at 400 level you still write the way you do now, I advise you actually channel your energy into something else. Secondly, your decision to give up now is commendable. It shows how serious a student you are.

Good luck in your future practice of vodoo agribusiness.

Nothing positive about your mind or attitude.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2018
I understand the pain and frustration of the writer

However, I believe if he/she is very serious and determined to be a graduate. He could find a way around gathering the fee.

The letter sounds very pompous. When in such situations, only humility can help us not the other way round

Everyone knows the situation of our schools!

Seek positive ways to help yourself, don't quit your goal because of circumstances
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Strikethem: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2018
reyscrub:
Hmmmmmm. Na Wa ooooh.

Plis let people of Ekiti learn their lesson from APC Ondo State government that APC in any where both national and state level has no program for their people except hardship and pain.

See what is happening in the state now, the pregnant delivery programming that was almost free during Mimiko is very astonishing and high to the extent that pregnant women protest in the state for the hardships.

Also basic education and free bus shuttle was quashed to become a high pay program.

APC is a cause to any community even in Lagos where the land rent has been jack up exorbitantly.

Plis beware and don't ever allow APC to rule your community because they will cause a great failure to your life OK.
Better for ekiti people to learn o. I warned my people in ondo state.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2018
I don't feel sorry for the boy! When PDP under the "ineffectual" GEJ was there, the fees was 25k, when Mimiko was there, the fees was affordable...now the saintly APC has taken over Ondo state and the fees has increased.

Eniolorunopa Collins, I advice you to do one out of these or both:

1) Poison your parents for trusting in a failed political party and most likely voting in that white bearded man as governor or...

2) Commit suicide by hanging on a tree in the bush.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by thedondada(m): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2018
So sad. Common man has only school education to keep him going and they want to take that too from him.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Strikethem: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Final year student dropping out cos of 120k, isn't that madness, are there not things you can do to find money instead being an educational waste.
You are a certified mumu.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by NwaliE01: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2018
Geesaintagape:
Some wicked ones still dey clamour for apc n buhari upon all dez katakata.
My brother. Even one Yahaya Bello from Kogi state Govt. said he would jump into fire if PMB said he should do so.
Many heartless Nigerians of our time.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by dheilaw1(m): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2018
MiamiePizza:
School fees was 49k for over a decade, but APC came in in few years and CHANGED it, now my cousin who choose AAUA can't go again, will now focus on poly with her 276..Oluwarotimi Akeredolu ( you see i didn't add Sir, Mr, Boda or Dear Gomina) You are cursed, the thunder that will fire you Is still gathering current from Mars.
200k for school fees Tori kini.
go and curse him at alagbaka in akure. here no be govt house
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Treasure17(m): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Final year student dropping out cos of 120k, isn't that madness, are there not things you can do to find money instead being an educational waste.
I would rather suggest you keep quiet if you don't have any meaningful statement to voice out.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by felix10(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2018
So pathetic,akeredolu is a glorify failure.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by jojothaiv(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2018
It's saddening seeing this...

And yet some Nairaland correctional officer have surface, telling the guy what to do with his life, how to write letter very well...

I need to go..
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Checked86: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2018
Meanwhile, in Germany

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Jethrolite(m): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2018
Chikita66:
If it were you in his position, what would you do? Please learn to see a situation from the eyes of others and be empathic.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Lol at Yahoo, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com grin
lol Abi I lie?

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by VERDA: 9:53am On Apr 07, 2018
Chikita66:

Just re read what you just typed,you think everybody has the same opportunities in life?, someone struggling to pay an already high fees now having to pay almost 3 times the amount and ur typing what you just typed,outrightly dropping out may be extreme but who knows what he has been through to arrive at his decision, have a little empathy.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by henrybomb(m): 9:58am On Apr 07, 2018
Chikita66:
chew your words properly before expressing yourself... People like you can't go far

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Adroit17(m): 10:16am On Apr 07, 2018
Before now I actually thought they used to say Education is a RIGHT to every child......................

Frantically now, in this part of the world nigeria plebians found ourselves it seems not....Education as become survival of the fittess in financial capabilities........

Buhari why?
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by mamatwiny(f): 10:33am On Apr 07, 2018
He doesn't need to drop out, he can just collect his transcript and change to an affordable school.

Since he is from a poor background, he can do a lot of things to help himself. I know lots of Uniport students who drive keke napep or even bike for ppl. Some even drive buses in town. Do this as a side huzzle during school days and full time during holiday and save up some money. He may not be able to make 2.1 but if he is serious, he can graduate with 2.2

Above all, i wish him God's guidance and favor in all.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Prettyyemi(f): 10:37am On Apr 07, 2018
Eeyha..
May God help us
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Omololu2121: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2018
denjjy:
I only blame it on that useless APC national chairman that masterminded the ringing of the primary election in favour of this machiavelian, I have warned the good people of Ondo state about the calamities that will befall them if Akeredolu should emerge the GOV of Ondo state, beside should a reasonable citizen be expecting any thing tangible from an aspirant that abscond gubernatorial debate organised for all the aspirants?
Since he assumed office no commendable projects was commissioned, the former GOV Olusegun Mimiko Abiye program and others free health program recognized by various international communities are now jettisoned, tuition fees of higher institutions across the state now outrageous, the school free shuttle program for students across the state would have been abandoned if not for the quick intervention of the lawmakers, free education at elementary level is now a charade, nothing like free NECO registration fee in Ondo again, there no plan for the farmers.
I was really shocked when akeredolu won the governor election in ondo state

How can they vote for such a person ,Nigerians are the problem with this country
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Nigeman: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2018
Nairalanders, can we move to help this guy out? I am moving a motion to create an account on his name. You have done this before and can do more.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by noziz(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2018
Chikita66:

Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 07, 2018
Exponental:
Instead of begging for a way to raise money....... he shouldn't have added if help comes, he would rather start up a business. Half education is bad. it kills. it makes you fill like a graduate but without the Pali, he will be no good. Best of luck in his business but if he can finish, he should. it is better to have the Pali and not use it than not having and wished he had when it's too late.
Exactly.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by kidneystones(m): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2018
How much is school fees,??
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by COOL10(m): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2018
Interesting. Reminds me a lot about the time my school(private uni) increased the fees from 300k to 980k. I'm not kidding. God will help you my brother.
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2018
I wish I could help. ..
Re: AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee by Ksound23(m): 11:13am On Apr 07, 2018
FrenchWay:
If he likes, he should write it so long like Mariama Ba.... There would be no reversal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Things People Who Attended UNILAG Will Understand / ASUU Strike: Why FG Will Not Meet Lecturers’ Demands – Garba Shehu / Parents Storm Ojodu Grammar school In Search Of Their Children (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.