Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (19677 Views)

Poll: Having heard from Theseeker, Do You think he's Guilty as charged?

Yes!: 37% (20 votes)
No!: 33% (18 votes)
Maybe!: 1% (1 vote)
Indifferent!: 1% (1 vote)
Who Fckuing cares?: 25% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English / Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by A40(m): 6:24pm On May 08, 2010
Ol boy eh! Shuo! This is Nnkan Nbe,Labe Orun,People's Court,Judge Judy and Jerry Springer rolled in one

This is first class drama
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 6:25pm On May 08, 2010
A-40:

Ol boy eh! Shuo! This is Nnkan Nbe,Labe Orun,People's Court,Judge Judy and Jerry Springer rolled in one

This is first class drama

A-40 baba Twaile!!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Travelista(f): 6:26pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican, you are a sociopath. I just pulled that tracking number and it's for a PACKAGE and went to IBADAN. You are scum and a thief.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 6:26pm On May 08, 2010
190, I will not get mad at you with these slanders. But I will need you to do just one thing, and that is come on here and tell the whole nairaland that you fabricated those against me.

@All. . . I saw that 190 posted on a thread that he's looking for someone who has grandfather clocks. He said each clock was going to be paid for, and also stressed that he had the link. Actually, I saw the thread a bit later after he posted it which was many weeks after, I think. I have talked with 190 on YIM quite a few times. One day, I asked him if he still had the links, in fact, I left him a message on YIM. He got back to me that he was going to call someone and find out about it then get back to me.

A few days later I didn't hear from him and I messaged him again to ask if he knew how much each clock would be worth. He told me he didn't know because the clocks would have to be tested and the appropriate price will be put on it after which negotiated would start. I told him to find out about the link and let me know. He asked me a few times if I was sure I had the clocks, I told him to do his findings and let me know. Later, he came back to tell me that the link wasn't cool anymore and we forgot about the discussion.

I NEVER asked 190 for money. I never gave him any information to send any money to anyone. I never connived with him to scam anyone and never talked about it.  This is so shocking and I can't say I am disappointed but I'm thankful this came to light.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 6:27pm On May 08, 2010
[size=20pt]
Travelista:

ThePelican, you are a sociopath. I just pulled that tracking number and it's for a PACKAGE and went to IBADAN. You are scum and a thief.
[/size]

travelista

platti owes u a bottle of expensive champagne
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 6:27pm On May 08, 2010
ayettymama:

actually platti calm down

forgive my ignorance

it says total charge

there should be a payment confirmation

normal online shop thing
ts do u have that??

please if u do,bring it up!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by justjane2(f): 6:28pm On May 08, 2010
It's fake. Check and see.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 6:29pm On May 08, 2010
Travelista:

Shut up! What did where the package go matter in this? If you have nothing to say, move.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by chinesedoll(f): 6:30pm On May 08, 2010
What has the jury decided?

@The seeker
Please can I have the password to the email you guys used in communicating? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by A40(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2010
@Follypimpi
I swear down padi me! I don't even know who to feel bad for the payer or the payee the maga or the magalette
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 08, 2010
Travelista:

ayettymama:

[size=20pt][/size]

travelista

platti owes u a bottle of expensive champagne

justjane2:

It's fake. Check and see.

jesus christ of nazareth!!

why are nigerians so emotional

stop jumping to conclusions and think it through!!!

i go exit this thread o angry

i seem to be the only alien here because my thought process looks like an alien one!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 6:32pm On May 08, 2010
@Cous who is d guy that u were having a conversation ON yim Wif?

@Pelo poo it's not about me here is it?so bugger off imposter! angry

@Missy B*.tch it's like dis pelo has slept wif u no wonder your running your mouth up & down like say u don drink hem
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 6:32pm On May 08, 2010
tpia pls keep quet

go to the ups website and type the trackin numbers and stop makin noise
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Travelista(f): 6:33pm On May 08, 2010
*sigh*

Check the tracking number. . .is this why it took you over an HOUR to post a screenshot that took me less than 2 minutes to capture and post? Sociopath.

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 6:33pm On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

jesus christ of nazareth!!

why are nigerians so emotional

stop jumping to conclusions and think it through!!!

i go exit this thread o angry

i seem to be the only alien here because my thought process looks like an alien one!
Why dont YOU actually think it through and check the tracking number yourself?
cheesy
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 08, 2010
^^ how do you know i didnt do that?

seriously, you nigerian females need to up your game because little things like this are why foreign women are snatching naija men at supersonic speed!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 6:34pm On May 08, 2010
Sheesh and I though ppl here were wise undecided

u didnt TPIA, u know why?

because Platinumnk STILL has the BILL.
He made that up, he got skills.
You know what I dont even know why Im still reasoning with you people.
Hisses.

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2010
A-40:

@Follypimpi
I swear down padi me! I don't even know who to feel bad for the payer or the payee the maga or the magalette

Brethren the UPS schitzo just shed more light on the matter.Quite sad tho,u shld feel sorry for the maga not the Magaeee  grin grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 6:35pm On May 08, 2010
@justjane2
How do we do that~ angry angry

ThePelican:

190, I will not get mad at you with these slanders. But I will need you to do just one thing, and that is come on here and tell the whole nairaland that you fabricated those against me.

@All. . . I saw that 190 posted on a thread that he's looking for someone who has grandfather clocks. He said each clock was going to be paid for, and also stressed that he had the link. Actually, I saw the thread a bit later after he posted it which was many weeks after, I think. I have talked with 190 on YIM quite a few times. One day, I asked him if he still had the links, in fact, I left him a message on YIM. He got back to me that he was going to call someone and find out about it then get back to me.

A few days later I didn't hear from him and I messaged him again to ask if he knew how much each clock would be worth. He told me he didn't know because the clocks would have to be tested and the appropriate price will be put on it after which negotiated would start. I told him to find out about the link and let me know. He asked me a few times if I was sure I had the clocks, I told him to do his findings and let me know. Later, he came back to tell me that the link wasn't cool anymore and we forgot about the discussion.

I NEVER asked 190 for money. I never gave him any information to send any money to anyone. I never connived with him to scam anyone and never talked about it.  This is so shocking and I can't say I am disappointed but I'm thankful this came to light.
Its obvious u were new @ the deal,
In this if the buyer and the seller werent in the same location~
the buyer would have 2 pay half the commission of how much the total deal would cost
and balance up immediately he gets the deal,he did exactly same thing with sellers from others states (as hes currently in lagos)
I guess hearing that someone who has got 4 pieces was simply in LA got him scared and i definately couldnt tell you that (considering the fact)
that i didnt know you and besides you might try and convience me to do a deal with you (hence the reason why i simply gave you that excuse)
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

Sheesh and I though ppl here were wise undecided

your point?

someone said she saw ibadan on the shipping info and that means the label is fake, right?

ok- can you post screenshots of the info you have and let's compare
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2010
Travelista:

*sigh*
Check the tracking number. . .is this why it took you over an HOUR to post a screenshot that took me less than 2 minutes to capture and post? Sociopath.
And I am asking you what that has got to do with the screenshots? Are you insinuating the screenshot was made up? Then perhaps you should try and find out if UPS or any other courier services for that matter would ship a package and not bill you right away whether by credit card or an account.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 6:39pm On May 08, 2010
Look here let's not blame the nigerian 'mentality' 4 wat happened.

We r all different pple. . .if some1 wants 2 do yu dem go do yu.

Let's blame ourselves. . .lolz seriously u can only blame urself 4 ur own actions not any1 else.

I have been saying dis tin o never give ur money out 2 a ghost!in-short never give ur money out 2 any1!
lipsrsealed
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 08, 2010
ok, platinumk i'm just seeing your screenshot.

first of all, can you explain why the shipping address is from california.

plz do not be defensive-i just want to sort out this discrepancy if possible.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by A40(m): 6:40pm On May 08, 2010
@Follypimpi
I know man i actually feel bad for Plat she's my girl and obviously she met an Odogwu, a bad sharp nigga and when u don love up obviously guards are bound to be let down
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 6:41pm On May 08, 2010
PLATTI PLATTI

DONT BOTHER ANYMORE

TS IS NOT A SCAMMER

HE IS AN HONEST DUDE AND THIS WAS ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING LEAVE IT AT THAT
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 6:42pm On May 08, 2010
travel are u in naija??
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 6:43pm On May 08, 2010
190:

@justjane2
How do we do that~ angry angry
Its obvious u were new @ the deal,
In this if the buyer and the seller werent in the same location~
the buyer would have 2 pay half the commission of how much the total deal would cost
and balance up immediately he gets the deal,he did exactly same thing with sellers from others states (as hes currently in lagos)
I guess hearing that someone who has got 4 pieces was simply in LA got him scared and i definately couldnt tell you that (considering the fact)
that i didnt know you and besides you might try and convience me to do a deal with you (hence the reason why i simply gave you that excuse)

Hence you had to tell her I asked you to wire money somewhere when I never even talked about money at all? Habaa! Anyway, no wahala just forget am like that. I'll call you shortly.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 6:45pm On May 08, 2010
ayettymama:

PLATTI PLATTI

DONT BOTHER ANYMORE

TS IS NOT A SCAMMER

HE IS AN HONEST DUDE AND THIS WAS ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING LEAVE IT AT THAT
Really? *i laugh in scammer* grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2010
A-40:

@Follypimpi
I know man i actually feel bad for Plat she's my girl and obviously she met an Odogwu, a bad sharp nigga and when u don love up obviously guards are bound to be let down

I feel u bro,ur head Over - Fokasibe
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Travelista(f): 6:48pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

And I am asking you what that has got to do with the screenshots? Are you insinuating the screenshot was made up? Then perhaps you should try and find out if UPS or any other courier services for that matter would ship a package and not bill you right away whether by credit card or an account.

Ok, stop. I'm not one of these dumb birds that are still giving you the benefit of the doubt; in this situation, there was still a glimmer of hope in my mind that maybe things weren't what they seemed and you weren't a thief. That is until you overplayed your hand with those screenshots. I didn't insinuate a damn thing; I'm flat out saying you doctored those screenshots and that they are FAKE, Aba made, take your pick. They aren't genuine and look back and you'll see that I made a comment about hoping they would be real. DO NOT think you're dealing with some slowpoke that falls for words; trust me, I've seen better in 99 cent greeting cards, so save the grammar and get real. YOU ARE A THIEF. A scammer, a cad, a confidence man. . .the end result is always the same: you seek to reap where you did not sow.

I don't need to find out anything, you little punk. You are the scum of the earth for the show you've just put on. You think I should contact UPS to find out why THEIR tracking mechanism that was worked for decades ups and messes up when dealing with you and your scam? You can't be serious.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 6:50pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

Hence you had to tell her I asked you to wire money somewhere when I never even talked about money at all? Habaa! Anyway, no wahala just forget am like that. I'll call you shortly.
please do~
sincerely i wanted 2 get the guy send some cash
1st over because thats how it usually is done~ cos selling 4 clocks
would a mast to great sum of money wealth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? / Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself / What Your Face Says About Your Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.