Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (19673 Views)

Poll: Having heard from Theseeker, Do You think he's Guilty as charged?

Yes!: 37% (20 votes)
No!: 33% (18 votes)
Maybe!: 1% (1 vote)
Indifferent!: 1% (1 vote)
Who Fckuing cares?: 25% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English / Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Go Down)

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Gabry(f): 1:19pm On May 24, 2010
chipmunkey:

I hear you o! Just that a lot of people around the world are as well Americanized so no one should feel superior about living in America. Unfortunately a lot of people do here on NL.

My dearest brotha, abeg oo, no go ginger full naaa. . . So fararound here, Ive never seen any Americans / American Nigerians feeling superior at all naa. Infact, this is no where the case of being superior or anything. Its about someone whom is heart broken. . . and because of that, her emotions are cloudy for this time being so abeg oo. . For the love of God, give her some time naa.

As for u, continue being a good citizen naa. . . Wait a minute. . . U are not good oo. Infact u be bad belle! angry Your too much ho&r&ny attitude needs deliverance! angry
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 10:02am On May 25, 2010
grin Gabry you no g o kill me with laugh oh! Infact you're right. Maybe i need Deliverance o! grin grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Gabry(f): 2:32pm On May 25, 2010
chipmunkey:

grin Gabry you no g o kill me with laugh oh! Infact you're right. Maybe i need Deliverance o! grin grin

Ehen! See? Mama Ngozi is always right cheesy
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 25, 2010
Noooooo o! You are very wrong.  shocked
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Gabry(f): 11:38pm On May 25, 2010
chipmunkey:

Noooooo o! You are very wrong.  shocked

Now why u say that? angry
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by mamagee3(f): 12:32am On May 26, 2010
Gabry, What's with you and the Mama-Ngozi title? undecided
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Gabry(f): 8:05am On May 26, 2010
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 26, 2010
Anyway, thanks to Gabry. I now have a change of heart. cry

I hope Platinumk gets over the heartbreak soon and hpe she and everyone leans from this episode.
For me, Cyber dating is a big no. I learnt my own lessons in the past. You just don't fall in love with someone you can't hold or touch. You don't fall in love with a voice or picture because they don't reveal the real person. That's the mistake many people make, doing silly things in the name of love and end up getting scammed.

sO MAMA nGOZI, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2010
And they call me a snob when I refuse to be over friendly with most NL peeps off NL especially those ones who've extended hands of friendship off NL.

Thanks I'll rather be a snob than put myself thru such shit!

@Platinum

Too bad you got played this way. I'm not taking sides cus I think you also made mistakes. All you need to do now is learn from these mistakes and move on. Stop trying to justify yourself before anyone because you will only be prolonging this shit!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by na2day2(m): 6:02am On Jun 13, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

And they call me a snob when I refuse to be over friendly with most NL peeps off NL especially those ones who've extended hands of friendship off NL.

Thanks I'll rather be a snob than put myself thru such poo!

@Platinum

Too bad you got played this way. I'm not taking sides cus I think you also made mistakes. All you need to do now is learn from these mistakes and move on.  Stop trying to justify yourself before anyone because you will only be prolonging this poo!

thanks for reviving a dead thread!  angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2010
Oh you welcome. smiley
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Gabry(f): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2010
chipmunkey:

Anyway, thanks to Gabry. I now have a change of heart. cry

I hope Platinumk gets over the heartbreak soon and hpe she and everyone leans from this episode.
For me, Cyber dating is a big no. I learnt my own lessons in the past. You just don't fall in love with someone you can't hold or touch. You don't fall in love with a voice or picture because they don't reveal the real person. That's the mistake many people make, doing silly things in the name of love and end up getting scammed.

sO MAMA nGOZI, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? grin

Hmmm. . Well, yeah and Im proud of u. But u gotta admit it, also alot of people end up getting married for a long time just by meeting through online.

ThoniaSlim:

Thanks I'll rather be a snob than put myself thru such poo!

@Platinum

Too bad you got played this way. I'm not taking sides cus I think you also made mistakes. All you need to do now is learn from these mistakes and move on. Stop trying to justify yourself before anyone because you will only be prolonging this poo!

So So true.

na2day?:

thanks for reviving a dead thread!  angry angry angry angry angry angry

ThoniaSlim:

Oh you welcome. smiley

LMAO! grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2010
Gabry how is plat
tell her i missed her~
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by linda200: 1:56am On Aug 31, 2010
linda2_weah@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21)

What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? / Bride Shares Her Experience Of Wedding Night Sex As A Virgin / I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.