Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday (32346 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) / Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Dinvictus: 11:13am On Apr 07, 2018
Na wah oh. This market gets worse with each year. The traders should abandon it by the time the local government see that they can't make money from it they will fix it up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by 0monnak0da: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2018
Nothing wrong with it
That's how they roll in Aba and Onitsha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2018
Euouae:

Even the humans there are not real humans. Substandard humans
Haha... You killed me with laugh. Substandard humans don't belong to the society, they belong to the forest. Many of them would come and start castigating other tribes/ethnics as if they are the best.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by blessingsonflee(f): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2018
Vous ze vuck! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by kenic(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2018
My eastern brothers will avoid this thread like a disease grin grin.like the way some of them in the pic were avoiding the flood cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by obonujoker(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2018
deomelo:

I agree with you, this is Afonja propaganda because this market is a world-class international market.

grin grin grin

I can't believe I m supporting Demdem today...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by DAYTEECOM(m): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2018
dont mind the guy joor
deomelo:

I agree with you, this is Afonja propaganda because this market is a world-class international market.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by ezenna191(m): 11:19am On Apr 07, 2018
This is one of the biggest markets in Nigeria yet it's in shambles. Shame to those whose responsibility it is to make the market befitting.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Deapexboy(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2018
International market kwa?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Saintsquare(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2018
kenic:
My eastern brothers will avoid this thread like a disease grin grin
you mean them imhotep and LZAA

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Throwback: 11:21am On Apr 07, 2018
International market?

I laugh in IPOB statistics of delusions.

The way Igbos abuse terms like "international" and "city", you would think that they are competing with Dubai and Abu Dhabi, yet they are only still trying to catch-up with Ibadan which they gloat about that it is brown roofed as though that is all that exist in that true city.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2018
Saintsquare:
you mean them imhotep and LZAA
Igbo amaka grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Biety: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2018
They also have ogbete market in their region,Enugu.
The only market in the world you'll see shit in front of shops/ stalls.
Dirtiness is just natural to them.
People dirtier than pigs but like calling Nigeria shithole.
Without Nigeria, only God knows the kind of backward and dirty lifestyle OSU people would be living.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by ubany(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2018
Bad drainage system
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Throwback: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2018
Biety:
They also have ogbete market in their region,Enugu.
The only market in the world you'll see shit in front of shops/ stalls.
Dirtiness is just natural to them.
People dirtier than pigs but like calling Nigeria shithole.
Without Nigeria, only God knows the kind of backward and dirty lifestyle OSU people would be living.

I can never forget the Ogbete market story that revealed it was more of Igbete than Ogbete.

I believe there was some news recently that the market has now been resurfaced.

The likes of Igbete and this Ariara Internationalisticated market are the signs of the Dubai that the SouthEast could have been if not for shithole zoo that is holding them down from setting forth at dawn with cholera.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by TundeBricklayer: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2018
Clerverly:

Aba is far better than many states in West

Apete bridge Ibadan

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by manikspears: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2018
NXTDANGOTE:
Wether Aba or Oshogbo... The government should quickly do something about this before the rainy season commences to avoid further disaster

Don't mind the goats writing Osogbo,that is aba but flooding is not a new thing in that market. The money that the market generates in a month that solve this problem but you know the issue between Igbo and money.lastly that market is an international disgrace, people come from other African countries to buy and sell.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Aba is far better than many states in West

Apete bridge Ibadan
grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Biety: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2018
Throwback:

I can never forget the Ogbete market story that revealed it was more of Igbete than Ogbete.

I believe there was some news recently that the market has now been resurfaced.
they only did something about the shit market after media revealed its poor condition to the world.
What is vexing me is that they like taking glory for every development in other regions but can't replicate same in their region.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by mmsen: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2018
psychologist:
Is it a case of Aba people been dirty or bad drainage systems?

Lalasticlala

They clog the drainage system with their waste.

I wonder what the state and local governments do in Abia state? They seem to be non-existent.
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by TundeBricklayer: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:

grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 07, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

grin grin grin grin
Lagos grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2018
Biety:

they only did something about the shit market after media revealed its poor condition to the world.
What is paining me is that they like taking glory for every development in other regions but can't replicate same in their region.
Meanwhile in Ajah, Lagos

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 07, 2018
Me I don't see what you guys are seeing o.

Are you sure we looking at the same post?

Because all I see is an international market and a river channel right in the middle of it.

First in Africa.
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2018
Schmutizger Markt in Aba. Was ist die Regierung machen? Ich will Bürger der Abia Stadt zu antworten mir.
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 07, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Langsamer Markt in Aba. Was ist die Regierung machen? Ich will Bürger der Abia Stadt zu antworten mir.
Heil Hitler cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Doerstech(m): 11:49am On Apr 07, 2018
Which part of the market is this?
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by ZAWs: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2018
Clerverly:
This is Oshogbo in Osun State, and not Aba....All these Afonjas and lies na 5 and 6. For your information, all the markets in the South East are of international standards..

Dont worry.
The governor will assume that this in certainly not Aba.
You guys are really funny.
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Reelmii: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2018
psychologist:
Is it a case of Aba people been dirty or bad drainage systems?

Lalasticlala
what is this thing saying, dont we have this type of flood in ALMIGHTY lekki here in lagos wenever it rains
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:
Heil Hitler cheesy cheesy
Nein, Hitler war ein Böse Person. I mag nicht ihn.
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Nein, Hitler war ein Böse Person. I mag nicht ihn.
Hitler was a boss person who hated Jews right

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:58am On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:

Hitler was a boss person who hated Jews right
You are right a bit. I said, Hitler was an evil person. I don't like him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise / Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market / Customers Sitting On The Floor At Access Bank In Yola (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.