Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday (32347 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) / Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

You are right a bit. I said, Hitler was an evil person. I don't like him.
are you a German
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Ugosample(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2018
Abia state has been the most unfortunate state in the South of Nigeria

Having useless govs from OUK to Theodore Orgi now to this fat fool in office

Why can't they be like Anambra or Enugu or even Lagos state and have at least one good governor
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Ugosample(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2018
deji17:
Do they have a Governor in that state?

That's a good question

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Biety: 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:

Meanwhile in Ajah, Lagos

cc lzaa onyeoga
this is expected in lagos as the state is sorounded by water.
Ariara market's case is completely different. Go put your house in order and stop making meaningless comparisons.

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Ttipsy(f): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
useless people and government of Abia state
in fact Nigeria is a shithole
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
Biety:

this is expected in lagos as the state is sorounded by water.
Ariara market's case is completely different. Go put your house in order and stop making meaningless comparison.
Just admit that Igbo amaka and give yourself some peace.

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Fasinaomolade: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
truth be told dis ariaria market aba i have been there more than 8 times during my service year in rivers state .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:
are you a German
I am not a German. I learnt the language.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

I am not a German. I learnt the language.
okkk...you must have done so for schooling right ?
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by comdr20(m): 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
This is not aba talkless of ariaria market u are a born lier
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:

okkk...you must have done so for schooling right ?
I learnt online by using some apps, reading books and watching german movies/documentaries.
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by fortunechy(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
Don't they have governor this is an eyesore....
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Strikethem: 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:

are you a German
My guy, my guy. See your international market na.
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

I learnt online by using some apps, reading books and watching german movies/documentaries.
wow...very very motivated... Interesting

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:
wow...very very motivated... Interesting
Yes, brother.
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by nwadiuko1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Chukazu:
And their useless governor is performing Magic?

Ngwa people won't let someone hear word about the under par , half hazard job of a clueless governor?
if i hear peem from you again ehh
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Killurself: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
The land of rising pig.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
Killurself:
The land of rising pig.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by mashnino(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
NXTDANGOTE:
Wether Aba or Oshogbo... The government should quickly do something about this before the rainy season commences to avoid further disaster

The govt should not do anything

Nigerians are too dirty.. I am sure there is a drainage but they must have blocked it with pure water nylons and other wastes..

Some people axtually sweep their shops and empty the dirt in the drainage.. And you expect this not to happen?

Naaaaaa, when they are ready they should do proper sanitation
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by annyberry: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
laudate:

Are you sure this is Aba? shocked sad
of course dat is ariaria mkt
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by annyberry: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
laudate:

Are you sure this is Aba? shocked sad
of course dat is ariaria mkt
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Fatioshos: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
Story!!!
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by kenic(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saintsquare:
you mean them imhotep and LZAA

grin grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Chukazu: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
nwadiuko1:
if i hear peem from you again ehh

Bitter truth
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Guestlander: 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
Euouae:

Is there another Aba in Nigeria? Dont tell me is the same slum you talking about.

Even Abakaliki is more of a better place.

A popular name it has. Its a slum on ground

The sarcasm is completely lost on you.
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by UNIHELP(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
It can't be ABA! check the 6th pic with the tecno mobile sign board, you will see TOBO-DADDY and the address. quote me if you see abia stated there
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by uba1991: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
They are waiting for buhari to come do drainage for them. CHILDREN OF HATE
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by iamrammy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
Clerverly:
This is Oshogbo in Osun State, and not Aba....All these Afonjas and lies na 5 and 6. For your information, all the markets in the South East are of international standards..
are you sure you have been to aba lately?
cos i'm from rivers state and i have actually withdrawn money from that acces bank you are seeing in this pic in Aba!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Benosky011(m): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
Everything in Aba just looks Abaly
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Duru009(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
Clerverly:
This is Oshogbo in Osun State, and not Aba....All these Afonjas and lies na 5 and 6. For your information, all the markets in the South East are of international standards..

I pass through Aba market the other day, it was raining heavily. Nothing of such happened !. The roads are good and drainage was perfect.

Thy are even constructing new roads inside the market that day!
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Collinsnice(m): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Clerverly:
Stop coming online to spew rubbish, that’s A line ariaria

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by verycheese: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Clerverly:

Don't mind them... If you look at the background of the picture very well , you will see some bungalows and brown roofs, that should tell you, the pictures were not taken in Aba, Abia State. In the South East, you will not find a single bungalow except mansions, storey Buildings and sky scrapers which litter everywhere...

Igbo Amaka!
you have really observed them, I almost didn't see the sarcasm, considering that you captured their typical style of reasoning so well. Ibo amaka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise / Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market / Customers Sitting On The Floor At Access Bank In Yola (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.