Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday (32345 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) / Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by shallysgirl: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
psychologist:
Is it a case of Aba people been dirty or bad drainage systems?

Lalasticlala
what is the case of Lagos floods? SMH. Nigeria as a nation has poor waste management system/drainage and floods occurs every where in this nation.
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by YorubaAssasin: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:

Igbo amaka grin grin

Guy, STFU! You should be ashamed, I swear. You're such a typical Igbo. All you know is make noise and complain abt others while your own place lies in filth.

Do you guys have leaders in that jungle at all?

Arrogant Tar.ds!

Lzaa... you too are such a shame. Being Igbo is a curse to humanity, I swear.
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Guy, STFU! You should be ashamed, I swear. You're such a typical Igbo. All you know is make noise and complain abt others while your own place lies in filth.

Arrogant Tar.ds!
Make your life easy by saying: Igbo amaka grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by YorubaAssasin: 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:

Make your life easy by saying: Igbo amaka grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

Seriously, you guys are only making a FOOL of ur useless tribe. Eyesores all over dat jungle.. no wonder you're immigrants within Nigeria. grin
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Seriously, you guys are only making a FOOL of ur useless tribe. Eyesores all over dat jungle.. no wonder you're immigrants within Nigeria. grin
Pay your Igbo landlord in Lagos LOL

CC lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by LZAA: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Do you guys have leaders in that jungle at all?

Arrogant Tar.ds!

Lzaa... you too are such a shame. Being Igbo is a curse to humanity, I swear.
just simple igbo amaka and ur BP wee come down na
and pay ur igbo landlord grin
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by LZAA: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:
Pay your Igbo landlord in Lagos LOL
CC lzaa onyeoga

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
LZAA:

very simple matter.
Yorubaassasin, you don hear ? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by LZAA: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by LZAA: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
imhotep:
very simple matter. Yorubaassasin, you don hear ? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by YorubaAssasin: 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
LZAA:

Empty vessels make the loudest noises.. cool I hope the generational curse don't keep going down to ur future generations. Empty on every level... all they know is chest-beating. Trust me, we'll always treat ur fvck up.. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
psychologist:
Is it a case of Aba people been dirty or bad drainage systems?

Lalasticlala

either way you're right.
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by LZAA: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Empty vessels make the loudest noises.. cool I hope the generational curse don't keep going down to ur future generations. Empty on every level... all they know is chest-beating. Trust me, we'll always treat ur fvck up.. grin grin

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by DONADAMS(m): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
na wa oh..rain wey we deg find for north here
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Megaideas(f): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
This is not Ariaria Market, I live in Aba and can tell you that these are photographs of another place and not Ariaria Market.

I don't know why people must give a dog a bad name just to hang it.

Na waa o.
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by kenny5811(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
dis news for dey CNN if e bin hpn sumwer in California.... bt itz normal for me here in Nigeria so itz no big deal.... next plz.
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Vuvuzela101: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
Save Rumuorosi Roads in Rumuigbo obio-akpor LGA Rivers state. Gov Wike mr. Project remember tip top road opposite abundant life.
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by eltata(m): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Aba is the dirtiest city I have ever visited in Nigeria. Zero drainage and I wonder if there is no government there.
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by pressplay411(m): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
intruxive:
How will u not be flooded when u empty all ur waste in the drainage. Dirty set of people undecided

They're waiting for Buhari to fix it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Kingspin(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
Bad government. Aba need a special attention from a vision government. The current governor is lazy and don't know how to tackle the aba problem.
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
Clerverly:

Don't mind them... If you look at the background of the picture very well , you will see some bungalows and brown roofs, that should tell you, the pictures were not taken in Aba, Abia State. In the South East, you will not find a single bungalow except mansions, storey Buildings and sky scrapers which litter everywhere...

Igbo Amaka!
The pictures were taken in Aba,its no propaganda. It is the supposed Ariaria Int'l market.
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by anyanwudonJhay(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
Clerverly:
This is Oshogbo in Osun State, and not Aba....All these Afonjas and lies na 5 and 6. For your information, all the markets in the South East are of international standards..
Shatap
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Kingsoul1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
Clerverly:

Don't mind them... If you look at the background of the picture very well , you will see some bungalows and brown roofs, that should tell you, the pictures were not taken in Aba, Abia State. In the South East, you will not find a single bungalow except mansions, storey Buildings and sky scrapers which litter everywhere...

Igbo Amaka!
Igbo Amaka Nwanne.
Re: Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday by Meekha(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2018
And yet a single drop of rain has not even fall in Zaria since this year!!
I am just waiting till the end of the month if there is no sign of rain, I will just park my load and move out of here because the next thing that will be falling here is fire and brimstone!!. so much bloodshed here!
spirits are angry with the Land!

And for those that will eventually quote me telling me that I don't know anything about climate or geography, know that I have B2 as a grade in geography when I sat for my one and only Waec without cheating. But if you still insist on quoting me, you are doing that at your own peril!!

I have spoken!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise / Lagos Shuts Mandilas Market / Customers Sitting On The Floor At Access Bank In Yola (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.