Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,587 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

"My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out (44094 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mikolo80: 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
egojeny1:

Tufiakwa!!

who e epp

Men are very useless.

more useful than women

They take advantage of any slightest chance they see.

it is women tha do not take chanc abi

Tufiakwa again. Spits.

your spit is disgusting behaviour

See goose pimples all over my body.

better get that checked

God forbid.

cucumber boku
renewable

My dear tk heart. If u were employed i would've advised u divorce d idiot and move on with ur life bt u're not so accept d she-goat as a second wife.
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mikolo80: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
Paradigm777:

May someone share your wife with you loruko Jesu!
Can I get an amen?
women are shared only in india and pakistan and maybe utah
everywhere else its not accepted
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mikolo80: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
shallysgirl:
Is this a joke? SMH.
tis a fact
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mikolo80: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
victorian:

Don't mind them.. Forgive and move on.

una get choice

Making those kind of men always getting away with their stupidity.

nature is not stupid

I don't pity men, whose wives kill them in their sleep after finding out he has a concubine outside.

you are a fool for that statement
what do you gain by killing him
now you end up in jail and your kids vagabonds
or paying bills alone

And for the useless 40years old neighbor, that's how some women end up giving birth to terrible creatures wey no look like human being. Or some even end up dying During labour time.. Smhhhh.

wwhy d first wife no give birth to creature
you are a terrible person
so full of hate

Do these desperate old layers know how many of them are dead trying to share another woman's husband

na you kill dem?
or how many give birth to animals in unusual forms in the name of, am smart.

they smarter than you sha

Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mikolo80: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
Funkybabee:
Jesus christ some men are full of wickedness
First I will advice the woman to move her family from that place even if possible away from that town for her not to do bad thing that she will later regret or call on her God to destroy the pregancy for her or 100 take to ojubo osun lols She really need to make that man gbewu dani ...

who go com lose
money wey him suppose dey pay her pikin schoolfees and rent he go use tke care of your curse

And they will say woman are evil oooo come see this one oo putting her wife in a terrible acts that she won't even know what to do

what is evil about second wife

To me at this stage what next is an agreement between her dirty husband and that witch...she should also dare them
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by victorian(f): 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
mikolo80:

una get choice

nature is not stupid

you are a fool for that statement
what do you gain by killing him
now you end up in jail and your kids vagabonds
or paying bills alone

wwhy d first wife no give birth to creature
you are a terrible person
so full of hate

na you kill dem?

they smarter than you sha

I pity your wife, that's if u have one.

You don't even feel any remorse betraying your wife in such way.

Evil thing.

How will u feel, if your male Neighour , a vibrant bachelor impregnate your wife of 2years, right there on his bed.

Will u forgive, and allow her keep living with you and manage the situation, while u watch as her belly grows with another man's seed in her womb.
Then sometimes, she can go visit the bachelor in his apartment, spends hours there and u wait like a hegoat for her to return back to u?

I bet u will say it's nature and accept everything like that.

Smhhhhhhh
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by Obinoscopy(m): 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
bamidelee:

even if she's well to do divorce ia not an option bro
If it happens the other way, is divorce still not an option?

Well for me, if my wife sleeps with someone else I will seek separation. I might not divorce her as my church won't allow it but it's over as far as love is concerned.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mikolo80: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
victorian:

I pity your wife,

why
that's if u have one.

how do you know i don't have 4

You don't even feel any remorse betraying your wife in such way.

depends on what we agreed before marriage

Evil thing.

how do you know the wife is not the evil one

How will u feel, if your male Neighour , a vibrant bachelor impregnate your wife of 2years, right there on his bed.

depends on if i'm giving her what we agreed to when marrying
what if i'm impotent,will i condemn her to suffer for the rest of her life
what if i'm sterile and we need child?

Will u forgive, and allow her keep living with you and manage the situation, while u watch as her belly grows with another man's seed in her womb.
Then sometimes, she can go visit the bachelor in his apartment, spends hours there and u wait like a hegoat for her to return back to u?

there are 3.5 billion women on the planet if she no like me again

I bet u will say it's nature and accept everything like that.

it is nature and i will accept it
what i will not do is harm her when she did not attack me violently

Smhhhhhhh
not everyone is brainwashed like you are
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by victorian(f): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
[[s]quote author=mikolo80 post=66515008]

why

not everyone is brainwashed like you are[/quote]
[/s]

Just listen to yourself? All trash.

Deep down u feel, you are making sense? Lol

Most Nigerians and hypocrisy are like 5 and 6.

And you! Mr man with 4wives, that's if you are not lying? Then you are no different.

All cut from the same tree.

Tueh!
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mikolo80: 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
victorian:
[[s]quote author=mikolo80 post=66515008]

why

not everyone is brainwashed like you are
[/s]

Just listen to yourself? All trash.

you are trash

Deep down u feel, you are making sense? Lol

you r senseless

Most Nigerians and hypocrisy are like 5 and 6.

you are a hypocrite

And you! Mr man with 4wives, that's if you are not lying? Then you are no different.

you are as useless as the woman

All cut from the same tree.

Tueh!

i spit on your grave
see how you sound like a mad person without facs
only insult
that is why men leave you to be with a peaceful woman
even bible advises it

Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by annnikky(f): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
mikolo80:
then what wil happen
R u the hubby tongue undecided
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by annnikky(f): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
cchiagom:

Very serious talk, a man with this type of mind can silently kill.
Honestly ooo
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by victorian(f): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
[[s]quote author=mikolo80 post=66517184]

you are trash

you r senseless

you are a hypocrite

i spit on your grave
[/quote]
[/s]

You are delusional and useless as a man.

Where is the grave u are spitting on? Ode

Your grave, your 4wives will end up spitting on and cursing on later. U are there deceiving yourself.
I spit on your grave. Oponu!

Click on my mentions again, and let thunder strike u dead this week as u do so.

Imbecillle!
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mikolo80: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
victorian:
[[s]quote author=mikolo80 post=66517184]

you are trash

you r senseless

you are a hypocrite

i spit on your grave

[/s]

You are delusional and useless as a man.

Where is the grave u are spitting on? Ode

Your grave, your 4wives will end up spitting on and cursing on later. U are there deceiving yourself.
I spit on your grave. Oponu!

Click on my mentions again, and let thunder strike u dead this week as u do so.

Imbecillle!
just smh slowly
so much hate
so much anger
only good for kerewa
not wise to marry ur type
let's see who thunder will strike bfor weekend
shebi you don't have home training
we will teach you outside
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mikolo80: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
annnikky:

R u the hubby tongue undecided
i can never marry woman i will want to replace soon
if i do i will tell her before hand that she is just a baby mama or bed warmer
if i cheat i will never do so behind unlocked door
and if i do dem never born d woman that will throw unnecessary tantrum in my presence
abi you wan chook head
i de find wife o
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by victorian(f): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
mikolo80:
just smh slowly
so much hate
so much anger
only good for kerewa
not wise to marry ur type
let's see who thunder will strike bfor weekend
shebi you don't have home training
we will teach you outside

You will know who will teach who outside.
You think it's by am a man. You honestly don't know whom u are dealing with.
When a man does not want to acknowledge his age, people like me will make him remember his size and reduce him to nothing!
Carry your fish brain away from here

No single grain of sense.

Am done with you in all ramifications. So rant from now till you slump!
You rat!
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mikolo80: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
weekend
if you like don't receive sense by then
you will find me to apologise you will not see
then you will learn to watch your mouth in public
victorian:

You will know who will teach who outside.
You think it's by am a man. You honestly don't know whom u are dealing with.
When a man does not want to acknowledge his age, people like me will make him remember his size and reduce him to nothing!
Carry your fish brain away from here

No single grain of sense.

Am done with you in all ramifications. So rant from now till you slump!
You rat!
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by grandstar(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kobicove:
Don't be selfish...don't you know there's scarcity of good men?

There's love in sharing cheesy

You're just a fool
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by victorian(f): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
mikolo80:
weekend
if you like don't receive sense by then
you will find me to apologise you will not see
then you will learn to watch your mouth in public

In your dreams..

We are not mates.. Get it into your thick skull.
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by Funkybabee(f): 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
mikolo80:

who go com lose
money wey him suppose dey pay her pikin schoolfees and rent he go use tke care of your curse

what is evil about second wife

Hope u are not *krazy

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mikolo80: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
Funkybabee:

Hope u are not *krazy
depends
do you like *krazy
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by Funkybabee(f): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
mikolo80:
depends

Better for you to know your owner wey you go bark at
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mikolo80: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
victorian:

In your dreams..

We are not mates.. Get it into your thick skull.
weekend
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mikolo80: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
Funkybabee:

Better for you to know your owner wey you go bark at
so na dog una de marry for una house
na wa o
real doggy style
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by omoyemirally(f): 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
mikolo80:
you will end up in jail and your children vagabonds
awe shut up ur dirty mouth. Did I say I want to commit a criminal offence? There are several ways of dealing with cheaters....
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mikolo80: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
omoyemirally:
awe shut up ur dirty mouth. Did I say I want to commit a criminal offence? There are several ways of dealing with cheaters....
coman shut it
if dem misbeat you na
na twitter no go rest
with swollen bleeding eye
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by victorian(f): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
[[s]quote author=mikolo80 post=66519630]weekend[/quote][/s]

Hmmmm?

Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by annnikky(f): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
mikolo80:
i can never marry woman i will want to replace soon
if i do i will tell her before hand that she is just a baby mama or bed warmer
if i cheat i will never do so behind unlocked door
and if i do dem never born d woman that will throw unnecessary tantrum in my presence
abi you wan chook head
i de find wife o
I hear cheesy

No ooo I know wan chook head cos I know dey look for husband tongue
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by sweetilicious(f): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
Offpoint:
Now I'm less and careless about the story up there, but
I'm more concern about the NICE NEIGHBOR.

I imagine in her youthful days how many of my fellow guys she might had turned down forming "Hard-To-Get", *Queenbee*, *I-can't-date-a-broke-guy* crew and not-my-class syndrome. unknown to her time is deceptive and waits for no one. and now she's dragging someone else's husband, not even for love but for the same sex she denied that innocent guy.
To all the current slayqueens forming class, your future may be more frustrating than hers. your elastic hole will loss its elasticity and widen up like Atlantic Ocean and all your current clients will avoid you like the biblical Egyptian plagues. to those forming hard to get and rich gang... see you all in the future(at she-low).

And to the man involve... on behalf of all the reasonable men I disown you for dragging us to the mud by shagging an expired product. you're a disgrace to manhood and your dîck is a disgrace to dîckhood for giving such an expired product a standing ovation.

And to the women, when you guys are advised to explore xvideo for new recipes, you all ignored and formed holy pass attitude. thinking the owner of that site was foolish and demonic(God bless him....greatest invention of our time). now miss nice-neighbor has given or served your Husband Spanish patoto with Indiana beans garnished with Italian sausage plus Chinese jellof rice which automatically made him to lossed his sense of reasoning....una see una life?
in my grandma era Face-Me-I-face-you used to be Face-Me-I-Face-You, but in my era Face-Me-I-Face-You is
now Face-Me-I-Bang-Your-Wife/Husband/Daughter/girfriend
and if non is around.... I bang your livestocks.

nobody should quote me please, I'm not feeling fine today.
He just doesn't have self control.
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by sweetilicious(f): 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cutehector:
Its so easy for people to say forgive...ok what If the woman was the one who got pregnant for another man and the husband caught them in the act.
Exactly.Just tell a guy you slept with another guy and watch him hate you immediately.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mikolo80: 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
annnikky:

I hear cheesy

No ooo I know wan chook head cos I know dey look for husband tongue
ok now
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mikolo80: 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
weekend
victorian:
[[s]quote author=mikolo80 post=66519630]weekend[/s]

Hmmmm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Family Members Locked In Cage In Bayelsa Over Land Dispute (Pics) / Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout / "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.