Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,967 members, 7,863,443 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

"My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out (44080 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by Riversides2003(m): 1:33am On Apr 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
There is love in sharing grin

Can you allow that from your hubby madam?
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by eenai(m): 5:39am On Apr 08, 2018
Madam sorry for the unfortunate incidence. But some times you married women cause these things. The fact that a man is married does not mean his sex drive starts and ends with you. Some of you deprive your husbands of sex. Listen, if you engage your husband sexually to his satisfaction he will not have the extra strength to look for another woman. In the olden days our people had a better understanding of these things that was why polygamy was accepted and life moved on smoothly. We the are only living in dial these days. People always talk about men sexual impotency but some women also suffer sexual impotency that have got on unnoticed and has cause so much problems in homes. If you cannot take a d*ck why get married in the first place and starve the man of sex, and when he seeks alternative therapy you cry foul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:39am On Apr 08, 2018
Kobicove:
Don't be selfish...don't you know there's scarcity of good men?

There's love in sharing cheesy

Be serious, at least for once!
Stop converting other people's ordeal into a joke.
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by Obierika(m): 6:56am On Apr 08, 2018
Opinionated:
You need to know what to prioritize in life. You were unemployed but your husband still managed to get a man pregnant under your nose.

Read this http://www.opinions.ng/value-most-life-shock-story .You might learn a lesson or two.

It was not a man that her husband got pregnant!
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by Kobicove(m): 8:23am On Apr 08, 2018
grandstar:

You're just a fool

You're a bigger fool!!!
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by grandstar(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2018
Kobicove:

You're a bigger fool!!!

I am so sorry. I meant to add a smiley at the end grin. No vex jare
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by grandstar(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2018
eenai:
Madam sorry for the unfortunate incidence. But some times you married women cause these things. The fact that a man is married does not mean his sex drive starts and ends with you. Some of you deprive your husbands of sex. Listen, if you engage your husband sexually to his satisfaction he will not have the extra strength to look for another woman. In the olden days our people had a better understanding of these things that was why polygamy was accepted and life moved on smoothly. We the are only living in dial these days. People always talk about men sexual impotency but some women also suffer sexual impotency that have got on unnoticed and has cause so much problems in homes. If you cannot take a d*ck why get married in the first place and starve the man of sex, and when he seeks alternative therapy you cry foul.

The neighbour went all out to seduce the man.

Under normal circumstances, I am sure he wouldn't have given the woman a second glance.
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by Gee64: 6:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Best advice ever.
You could remain her best friend if you chose to, but let your husband relocate either you or this woman for peace to reign.
bukatyne:
The choice is yours:

1. Forgive and continue the marriage with a second wife;
2. Forgive and move on.

Make no mistake, the woman is not going anywhere....

If you have not had a child, then your marriage is automatically over. In this situation, your kids is your leverage so she would want to settle for a second wife.

You also do not have the right to tell her to abort/keep the baby.... it's not in your place to do so.

If you are going with option one, you can also tell your husband you wouldn't live with a co-wife/ babymama and you guys move out of the compound. He can come and see his child & 2nd wife at his own time.

This is really a tough one.

Goodluck.

P.S.: This is one of the reasons married ladies are told to shun single ladies especially older ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) / 10 Family Members Locked In Cage In Bayelsa Over Land Dispute (Pics) / Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.