Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,940 members, 7,841,608 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

"My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out (44005 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by victorian(f): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

Let’s back track a bit here
That post I made was not because I am in that predicament it’s a response
To the original post

Oh ok

Sorry for the mix-up.
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by Bitterleafsoup: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
Okrikabail:
This is my problem with face me I face you

My Dear this happens in Estates everyday. Especially when 6 runs girls live in one house calling themselves college student roomies. I have seen 2 pregnant by same married man same time.....

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by bukatyne(f): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Nice one

Thanks.
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by Oracle16(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
MissRaine69:
Please what do I do?

I am struggling to find words

Sorry I thought you are the op.
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by MissRaine69(f): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
Oracle16:

Calm down and pray over it,God will direct you on what to do. Don't be in a haste to take action. Two wrongs can not make a right. Don't ever emphasis on terminating the pregnancy dear. God will see you through, this too shall pass and you shall live happily.

Not you as well!
Please tell that to the OP
She needs that advice not me
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by Oracle16(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

Not you as well!
Please tell that to the OP
She needs that advice not me

I thought you are the op, sorry ma
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by Edge1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Offpoint:
Now I'm less and careless about the story up there, but
I'm more concern about the NICE NEIGHBOR.

I imagine in her youthful days how many of my fellow guys she might had turned down forming "Hard-To-Get", *Queenbee*, *I-can't-date-a-broke-guy* crew and not-my-class syndrome. unknown to her time is deceptive and waits for no one. and now she's dragging someone else's husband, not even for love but for the same sex she denied that innocent guy.
To all the current slayqueens forming class, your future may be more frustrating than hers. your elastic hole will loss its elasticity and widen up like Atlantic Ocean and all your current clients will avoid you like the biblical Egyptian plagues. to those forming hard to get and rich gang... see you all in the future(at she-low).

And to the man involve... on behalf of all the reasonable men I disown you for dragging us to the mud by shagging an expired product. you're a disgrace to manhood and you're dîck is a disgrace to dîckhood for giving such an expired product a standing ovation.

And to the women, when you guys are advised to explore xvideo for new recipes, you all ignored and formed holy pass attitude. thinking the owner of that site was foolish and demonic(God bless him....greatest invention of our time). now miss nice-neighbor has given or served your Husband Spanish patoto with Indiana beans.....una see una life?
in my grandma era Face-Me-I-face-you used to be Face-Me-I-Face-You, but in my era Face-Me-I-Face-You is
now Face-Me-I-Bang-Your-Wife/Husband/Daughter/girfriend
and if non is around.... I bang your livestocks.

nobody should quote me please, I'm not feeling fine today.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by DOnlooker(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Aunty said the only thing she wanted was to get pregnant and not love. But as at the time she was caught sitting pantyless on oga she has already gotten preggers, so what again does she want ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by cnonyechi(f): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
the bible is so true. it says a time will come when 2 or more women will cling to a man and beg to bear his name only.
This is serious pls tell her to go far away from u and ur household since its just a child she wants.
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by cnonyechi(f): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
DOnlooker:
Aunty said the only thing she wanted was to get pregnant and not love. But as at the time she was caught sitting pantyless on oga she has already gotten preggers, so what again does she want ?

i wonder ooo
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by Ama28(f): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kobicove:
Don't be selfish...don't you know there's scarcity of good men?

There's love in sharing cheesy

Really?
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
Duru009:
It's really sad good men are scarce these days!

One of my friend has six girlfriends, it's unfortunate cos all of them knows he is dating them!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
At your first statement I am surprised this is coming from you.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
Offpoint:
Now I'm less and careless about the story up there, but
I'm more concern about the NICE NEIGHBOR.

I imagine in her youthful days how many of my fellow guys she might had turned down forming "Hard-To-Get", *Queenbee*, *I-can't-date-a-broke-guy* crew and not-my-class syndrome. unknown to her time is deceptive and waits for no one. and now she's dragging someone else's husband, not even for love but for the same sex she denied that innocent guy.
To all the current slayqueens forming class, your future may be more frustrating than hers. your elastic hole will loss its elasticity and widen up like Atlantic Ocean and all your current clients will avoid you like the biblical Egyptian plagues. to those forming hard to get and rich gang... see you all in the future(at she-low).

And to the man involve... on behalf of all the reasonable men I disown you for dragging us to the mud by shagging an expired product. you're a disgrace to manhood and your dîck is a disgrace to dîckhood for giving such an expired product a standing ovation.

And to the women, when you guys are advised to explore xvideo for new recipes, you all ignored and formed holy pass attitude. thinking the owner of that site was foolish and demonic(God bless him....greatest invention of our time). now miss nice-neighbor has given or served your Husband Spanish patoto with Indiana beans garnished with Italian sausage plus Chinese jellof rice which automatically made him to lossed his sense of reasoning....una see una life?
in my grandma era Face-Me-I-face-you used to be Face-Me-I-Face-You, but in my era Face-Me-I-Face-You is
now Face-Me-I-Bang-Your-Wife/Husband/Daughter/girfriend
and if non is around.... I bang your livestocks.

nobody should quote me please, I'm not feeling fine today.
How ironic that your moniker and ur points are not same.

Your moniker might be off point but ur reasoning on this issue is in dept and on point.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mekstaniac(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
You cant force her to terminate that pregnancy. It's her choice

You and your husband should relocate
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
Stupid and useless advices..

Some say 'relocate'. Relocate to where?
Is it easy to relocate ni??

Weather women like it or not, men will always have them as a possession.

Madam, deal with what fate has brought your way.. Just do whatever gives you relief. If you are at loss of what to do, temporarily move out of the house. You can go to a friend's house or your parents' house until you get a hold of your self.

Since from the days of Adam, human has been known to have sex with anything 'sexable'

I have always told all my acquaintances, men is for all women. Why should a woman think she can keep a man for herself alone?

No woman on earth can keep a good man to herself alone.

I welcome that new baby in advance[color=#006600][/color]

Wish you the best of luck
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by Nathayas: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
Forgive her and love her as before
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by profmallor: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
Well, madam welcome to the prayer warrior team, you have been enrolled by default. If your husband had always been the randy type, then your issue may not be so much, he simply has continued in his ways. However, if he has always been the loving type might even have being very spiritual then this is just the beginning. Shey you said you lost your job last year, ok they have started dealing with you. You are lucky you found out, that was probably never her plan, her plan would have being to chase you out when close to her due date. Now that woman would unleash all her artillery against you and your children cause the battle line has been drawn. You will learn real fire prayer cause I doubt the woman would be contended with just bearing a child with no father figure while she continues to see your husband cater to your own children's needs. on the other hand, the easy thing is to just walk away from the marriage depending on if you are a fighter or a quitter.
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by egojeny1(f): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
profmallor:
Well, madam welcome to the prayer warrior team, you have been enrolled by default. If your husband had always been the randy type, then your issue may not be so much, he simply has continued in his ways. However, if he has always been the loving type might even have being very spiritual then this is just the beginning. Shey you said you lost your job last year, ok they have started dealing with you. You are lucky you found out, that was probably never her plan, her plan would have being to chase you out when close to her due date. Now that woman would unleash all her artillery against you and your children cause the battle line has been drawn. You will learn real fire prayer cause I doubt the woman would be contended with just bearing a child with no father figure while she continues to see your husband cater to your own children's needs. on the other hand, the easy thing is to just walk away from the marriage depending on if you are a fighter or a quitter.

This is a very difficult situation. Let this kain thing no come my way o. God forbid.
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by Charly68: 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
My counsel is this;as a woman ,forgive him on one condition that she will have the baby but not your hubby ..
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
Obinoscopy:
Option 3: Seek for a divorce.

It's unfortunate she's unemployed. If she was employed and well to do, I'd have made this Option 3 to be Option 1.
even if she's well to do divorce ia not an option bro
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by fof1: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
bukatyne:
The choice is yours:

1. Forgive and continue the marriage with a second wife;
2. Forgive and move on.

Make no mistake, the woman is not going anywhere....

If you have not had a child, then your marriage is automatically over. In this situation, your kids is your leverage so she would want to settle for a second wife.

You also do not have the right to tell her to abort/keep the baby.... it's not in your place to do so.

If you are going with option one, you can also tell your husband you wouldn't live with a co-wife/ babymama and you guys move out of the compound. He can come and see his child & 2nd wife at his own time.

This is really a tough one.

Goodluck.

P.S.: This is one of the reasons married ladies are told to shun single ladies especially older ones.

PLS SHE SHOULD MIND HER BUSINESS, DON'T DISTANCE URSELF FROM HER. SHE IS SHARING UR HUBBY WITH U SINCE. FORGIVE THEM BOTH BUT GO NOWHERE. U ARE NOT IMPLICATED BUT UR HUBBY. SHOW HER LOVE STILL BUT KEEP UR DISTANCE. LET HER HV HER BABY, EVEN TWO TO CONSOLIDATE HER POSITION AS A CO-PARTNER. ITS UR HUBBYS PROB.LIFE IS LIFE. ENDURE HER AND GOD WILL ESTABLISH U FIRMLY.
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by successtutor(m): 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
Forgive him and move on but that's automatic second wife for you. Divorce is not the best decision .

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by cchiagom(f): 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
annnikky:
Under ur nose spanner dey service madam.. grin

Have a serious talk with ur husband undecided

Very serious talk, a man with this type of mind can silently kill.
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by Duru009(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
At your first statement I am surprised this is coming from you.

Lol

Am not like that dear, but the reality is that he has six girlfriends to be sincere. He works for Shell oil company.

What do you expect!

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by CaptainFM1: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
egworlordor:
Go to babalawo, tell him that you want her to carry the pregnancy for 6 months, den d baby should die inside her womb, so that she will learn to have her own family... after ask God for forgiveness, trust me He's a merciful God he'll have mercy and forgive you... thank me later

Romans 6:1
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by Joshua070(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
grin I av nottin to say
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by victorazyvictor(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
Why is it that na only ladies dey comment ?
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by lukency(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
He is not your husband but a neighborhood beast. Its better you define your square root now before he relegates you to an undefined equation.
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mikolo80: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
Obinoscopy:
Option 3: Seek for a divorce.

It's unfortunate she's unemployed. If she was employed and well to do, I'd have made this Option 3 to be Option 1.
what will she gain from divorce
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mikolo80: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
annnikky:
Under ur nose spanner dey service madam.. grin

Have a serious talk with ur husband undecided
then what wil happen
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mikolo80: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cutehector:
Its so easy for people to say forgive...ok what If the woman was the one who got pregnant for another man and the husband caught them in the act.
what choice does she have
will you pay her bills
men and women are not the same or equal
deal with it
Re: "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out by mikolo80: 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
you will end up in jail and your children vagabonds
omoyemirally:
I will make sure I treat their Bleep up. Sebi she no get life ni .... I don't take shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / What Should I Do / Marriage Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.